• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Fictional Storie

PsYcO

Hey this is my first fictional story. I hope you like it.

Feathers for Billions

Sarah was a beautiful girl in her mid-20s. She had medium black hair and brown eyes. She was a hard working multi-billionaire. She was the major stockholder for a large company. Late one Sunday evening she was picking up some dry cleaning she had done. The clerk at the dry cleaner kept staring at her nylon stockings covering her beautiful feet. He poured some eyeglass cleaning liquid into a small towel and started cleaning his glasses. As she turned to leave he jumped behind her and put the towel over her mouth and nose until she passed out.

When she woke up her legs were in spread in the outer holes of some stocks. Her arms where tied onto the post behind her above her head. She was now only wearing a bra and some thong panties. She tried to get out of her restraints. The dry-cleaning clerk came from behind her. He said, “ I see you’re awake”. She asked him where she was. He said don’t you recognize it its your building. She looked around and it was the bottom floor of her company. She asked him what he wanted. In due time my dear he said. Please don’t hurt me I’ll do anything. He said I’m not going to hurt you. He quickly ran a finger over her foot. She twitched. Then she thought back to when she was little and her sisters would always tickle her. Please no she begged. Ah then I will tell you what I want. He opened a small laptop computer that he had with him she recognized the screen quickly it was her bank account. He said I am going to wire the money in your account to mine. However, I need your access code so you’re going to give it to me. No I’m not she protested. He smiled and said I thought you would say that. However, I will convince you otherwise. He pulled out 2 feathers and started tickling her armpits. OH GOD PLEASE STOP!!! She screamed. He moved to her feet with the feathers. PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING!!!! He stopped and asked for the access code again. She would not give it to him. Then he took out some scissors and off come the bra. He took the feathers and run them over her nipples quickly. She began to scream louder and louder pleading with him. He then cut off her thong panties. She knew what was coming before he even touched her with a feather. PLEASE NOT THERE PLEEEEEEEEASE! He asked her for the code when she denied he quickly whipped the feather back and forth over her vagina. PLEASE STOOOOOOOOOP! She went hysterical bucking and swaying . He asked her again for the code. When she denied he put more of the glass cleaning liquid in the towel and knocked her out again.

When she woke up this time she was in the same place except instead of the stocks she was tied onto a wooden X. There were straps around each wrist and ankle, and just above her armpits and just below her thighs. She was completely immobile except for her head fingers and toes. She was also still naked. She asked the clerk where he got all of this stuff. He replied I applied for a janitorial job here a month ago I brought it in little by little at night, and stored it in the janitor closet. Then he said that she must be punished for not giving him the code. He gagged her and teasingly said all you have to do is tell me the code. He brought out a wheel with feathers attached onto it he sat it under her pussy and turned it on. She went crazy her head moved rapidly every which way. After about 30 minutes of this he stopped the wheal and took off the gag. She still would not give him the code. She begged PLEASE I CANT GIVE YOU MY MONEY PLEASE STOP PLEEEEASE!!!!!!! He turned on the wheal again and this time took 2 feathers in his hands and tickled her breasts. After a few minutes of this she screamed STOP PLEASE ILL GIVE IT TO YOU STOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!! He stopped the wheal and asked her for the code. 15759 she said. He typed it into his laptop and transferred the billions of dollars from her account into his. Then he turned the wheal back on and left saying this building doesn’t open for another 7 hours I hope you can make it.

“ The three things people are least willing to give you are their money, time, and respect”-qjakal

I hope you liked it
PLEASE REPLY AND TELL ME

PsYcO

Thank you both for your replies I am sorry I could not thank you earlier but my phone was cut off so I could not connect to the internet.

PsYcO

I suppose you guys dont like the fictional stories as much as the true ones.

PsYcO

Sorry for not replying sooner, PsYcO. I love stories, whether or not they're fiction! Good story, just make it a bit longer next time, thanx. :cool:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back