• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UNCONVENTIONAL THERAPY Part 3 (f/m)

damarj

This is part three of the f/m story "Unconventional Therapy". Part one can be found here http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?208706-UNCOVENTIONAL-THERAPY-Part-1-(f-m) and part two there http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?208816-UNCONVENTIONAL-THERAPY-Part-2-(f-m). All characters are fictional and over 18. Enjoy!

UNCONVENTIONAL THERAPY Part 3 (f/m)

"Very well Simon! Would you please help me fixing the restraints on the table's legs?"
"Sure. Hang them over".
Dr. Andersson gave him the two restraints for his feet and started to fix the other two. Simon had a strange feeling about what he was doing right now. In fact, he helped Leah so that she could strap him down and tickle him! And he would have no possibility to escape her skilled fingers as soon as she had tied him down. Wasn't this something like digging his own grave? Neither way, he has agreed to allow her tying him up and it was for his own good. Therefore he continued and sat down on the table as soon as they were done.

"Ok Simon. Please give me your arms and your legs and remember: I won't hurt you."
"I know." he answered.
He didn't resist when she tied him up. If somebody would see them now, he or she would definitely be surprised. Of course, it is at least very uncommon for a doctor to strap her patient down on her examination table and tickle him. But Simon was a very special case. It has helped him and therefore she was obligated to do it. And as long as the curtains were closed and Simon and herself kept their mouths shut, nobody would know what they did. The last thing she needs are people talking about her.

"How are you feeling Simon? Are the restraints ok?"
"I think they're good."
"Well, than the time has come to test them for real!" With this words she put her fingers on his arms and gently started to move them towards her patient's armpits. Simon's smile became bigger every second. When she reached his armpites and started to tickle him lightly, he couldn't hold his laughter back anymore. As she continued to tickle him, she observed that he has clenched his fists and unsuccessfully tried to break free. Well, it looks like that the restraints are working. She continued to tickle his ribcage and his belly. Her patient laughed harder and squirmed on her table, but wasn't able to do anything else. "Let's see were else you are ticklish" she said coyfully and moved towards his feet. Her own feet were very ticklish and she was curious to find out if that was also true for Simon. Slowly, she moved her finger up and down his feet. Simon wiggled his feet and his laughter changed into giggling. It didn't took her long to recognize that his feet were probably only half as ticklish than her feet. Even if this was a little disappointing, there was one advantage: She seriously doubts that her ticklish patient would be able to endure the whole session if his feet would be as ticklish as the rest of his body. Therefore she would focus on his torso right now and change back to his feet when he couldn't take it any longer. Quickly, she moved back to his belly and tickled him hard with both of her hands. Simon exploded in laughter. After she had extensively tickled his belly, his ribcage and his armpits and he has fallen into silent laughter, she recognized that her patient's normally pale face has turned red and tears were rolling down his cheeks. It was definitely time for a break!

"Are you allright Simon?"
Her patient didn't answered immeniately. He couldn't, he was still gasping for oxygen. Finally he said: "Wow, that was really hard. It's a good thing you've tied me up, otherwise I would never been able to hold out!"
"And how do you feel?"
"Same like before: Terrified on the one hand and great on the other, but much more intense than before!"
"Can you tell me what feeling is stronger?"
"The last one."
"Good! Am I allowed to continue?"
"Yes."
"Excellent. But if the first feeling is becoming too strong, just tell me and I'll stop immediately! I definitely don't want to terrify you!"
"I know. Don't worry! If I can't stand it any longer I'll shout!"

Dr. Andersson moved back to her patient's feet and started to tickle him again. Starting with his left food, she used both hands and left no spot untickled. She continued with his right food and did the same. Suddenly she moved one step and while her left hand continued tickling Simon's right food, her right hand attacked his belly. Simon shrieked. Without the restraints holding him back, he would definitely jumped from the table!
"Looks like I've found a new technique to drive you crazy!" Dr Andersson said mischievously. "I think this is something I'll have to practice more often in the future!"
Her words alarmed Simon! Clearly she really enjoyed tickling him, so he'd better watch out! Before he could continue to think further about this new development, Leah vigorously attacked his belly. "Nooooooo" he cried.
She stopped immediately. "No what? Can't you take it any longer, do you need a short break or shall I just tickle you somewhere else?"
What has he done? He said he wanted her to stop even if he wanted her to continue. That was so crazy! Most probably he just needs a little more time to adjust mentally to this new situation! Therefore he answered cautiously: "If you'll continue to tickle me with that speed and energy, I'll need a break VERY soon. But if you slow down just a little, I think I can handle it better."
"Ok, no problem!" She resumed tickling him but more gently now. Neither way, she returnded to her old, new style soon and when she finally tickled his right armpit and his belly at the same time, he begged her to stop.

Simon's red face was covered with tears and beads of perspiration. Dr. Andersson took a tissue, leaned closely over him and carefully dried his face. She has very much enjoyed this session, much more than she thought she would. Simon is such a nice guy! She loves his laughter, his squirming, the fact that she, or more precisely what she did to him made him laugh and squirm so hard. Not to forget that his beautiful young body was totally at her mercy and she could do to him whatever she wanted to do! Somehow this really turns her on! The naughty girl inside her wanted to continue to tickle him, it wanted to tease and to dominate him! Suddenly she recognized her private parts were moist and how hardly it was to prevent this naughty girl inside her to take her over completely! She couldn't allow to let this happen! She's a doctor and Simon is her patient, not her boyfried! This brave young man has endured her so long just because she had convinced him that this was for his own good and would help him, hasn't he? She quickly looked at his pants. The bulge inside it hasn't grown, hasn't it? Well, maybe a little bit, it was hard to tell. Neither way she definitely needs to observe herself and also her patient more closely.

Simon's voice interrupted her thaughts: "Leah, please, can you give me a glass of water?"
"Sure."
Returning with a glass of water, she realized that Simon was still bound on the table.
"I'm sorry." she said, put the glass down and released the restraints holding his arms down.
Simon sat up and asked her for an other glass after he finished the first one.
No wonder he was thirsty. After such a long time of heavy laughing, squirming and sweating it would have surprised her if he wouldn't be thirsty at all. "Are you feeling better now?"
"Yes, thank you."
"Do you know that we still have a few minutes left?"
"Really? I thought we already spent half of an eternity together!"
Dr. Andersson smiled. Of course, for him the time has passed much slower than for her: "No, not yet. Do you want to continue or do you have enough?"

Simon didn't answered immediately, he listened to his body, which gave him mixed signals. At the one hand he was totally exhausted. At the other hand he had also enjoyed this session very much and still wanted her to continue. Lying nearly naked and immobile in front of such a nice and beautiful woman like Leah and being tickled by her was one of his most popular fantasies as soon as he has been old enough to have such fantasies. When she came so close to him while gently drying his face, his blood has rushed towards his dick which didn't make things easier either. He decided that a compromise whould serve his cause best: "Would you allow me to turn around if you continue?"
"Of course."
"And would you also slow down at the end? I think this would make it easier for me to re-adjust."
"Sure, no problem!"
"Good! In this case I'm ready to continue."

Dr. Andersson smiled. Simon was really like her cat. Her cat also preferred being tickled on her back and her neck. After she had unfixed her patient, he turned around and she fixed him again. "Are you ready?"
"I think so. Please, go ahead!"
She started with his neck and gently tickled his back afterwards. Once again his smile became bigger and changed into giggling. Soon, she increasing her speed and attacked his sides. Simon laughted and struggled with his restraints. It was good that she had strapped him down again, otherwise he would have prevented her to tickle his sides as he had done before and she would never be able to tickle his armpits where her fingers were moving now. His laugher became more intense and as soon as she reached his armpits, he desperately tried to break free. Of course he didn't succeed but this was an obvious sign for her to slow down. Moving her hands back to his back, she continued with less speed and changed to his feet. She had barely touched his soles when Simon already wiggled his feet. Could it be that she hasn't found the right spot on his feet yet? Or has his ticklishness increased after being tickled for nearly half an hour? Probably she was just too gentle with him when she tried his feet first. Well, it shouldn't be a problem to change that. While her left hand held his left food down, her right hand started to tickle its sole. As soon as she increased her speed, her patient laughed and tried to move his foot away from her. Dr. Andersson realized that her grip wasn't strong enough to fix his foot and if she wouldn't have strapped him down, he would have withdrawn it! Better prepared, she continued successfully with the same technique on his other foot and turned her attention back to his back afterwards. Recognizing that there wasn't much time left, she quickly tickled his sides again. Simon shrieked and she decided that finally the time has come to give him a little more pleasure. She gently tickled his neck and his back and her movements became more and more caressing. At the end her patient just quietly enjoyed her relaxing movements.

"Simon, we're done."
"Thank you so much, it was so great!"
"Really? I didn't pushed you too hard?"
"Sometimes you were very close, but you've always stopped just in time."
"And the restraints were ok?"
"Yes, you've been right, they haven't hurt. In fact they've allowed me to let my hair down and enjoy this much more than it would have been otherwise."
"And how do you feel now?"
"Very tired, very exhausted and very happy."
"No longer terrified?"
"No, this feeling faded away when you caressed me in the end."
"I'm very glad to hear that! I didn't feel comfortable when you told me that you're also feeling terrified. I just continued because I'm sure it helped you and because you've told me that your feeling of happiness was still stronger."
"Oh, it definitely helped me!"
"So do you want to continue the therapy?"
"Yes. If you'll still continue treating me."
Answering in a coyful tone she said: "Don't worry, this is something I won't outsource. I enjoy tickling you way too much to allow somebody else to rob me this unique opportunity."
Wow, that was so great! He has already suspected her that she REALLY enjoyed tickling him, but now she admitted it frankly! Furthermore and most important, she and nobody else would continue to tickle him!
In a more serious tone, she continued: "We don't know yet for sure if this treatment is really working and we won't know it before you've had your extended check-up next week. Or to be more precise: We won't know it before the lab has sent us the results from this check-up! This is why I'm asking you not to tell anybody anything about that, at least for now. I doubt that other people would react so well if they'd hear what I've done to you and I don't want them to talk about us."
"Neither do I. Of course, my family will ask. But I'll just tell them and anybody else who's interested, that we're trying a new holistic approach which doesn't focus on new drugs but on activating my body's own self-healing power through a special kind of massage. And even if I don't know if this will help me, there are no negative side-effects and it is much more pleasant than taking an other pill. I think that should do it."
Dr. Andersson smiled: She had always knew that Simon was an intelligent guy, but it was always a pleasure if he confirmed her judgement without knowing it. "Yes, I think that should work."

After Simon dressed, he went back to the doctor's office and asked: "When shall I come back?"
Checking her schedule, she answered: "Unfortunately, tomorrow won't be possible, but the day after tomorrow should be fine. And also the other two days of this week. Same time, same place."
"Excellent!" I'm looking forward to our next appointment!"
"So do I! Good night Simon!"
"Good night Leah!"

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back