• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'What Lies Beyond the House.' Part 1 [f/f]

Mehcookie

TMF Poster
Intro:
It was there in the upper hill alley, it stood in the shadows of the trees among it. The so rumoured "Haunted House". It was currently 12:11. The trio of these devious girls was always a problem, always trying to find new thrills off anything. They were usually getting adults in problems by sneaking in their houses and stealing possessions. Or even their own peers by rebelling against their parents and stealing other’s boyfriends. This time, they tried a recently abandoned house that was rumoured to be haunted. Hoping to gather something interesting and get some Adrenaline kicks.

Julia, a 5,7 Brunette with strong blue eyes, with very defined legs, usually the group leader, and the most competent of them. Rachel a 5,2 athletic Blonde with nice body with green eyes, Julia’s best friend with a typical tomboy attitude,. And Stacy, a 5,5 petite Brunette with freckles, probably the least courageous of them. They were in their early 20’s.

Part 1:

"I don't know if we should do this..."

"Don't be such a loser Stacy, it'll be fun!"

"Are you sure? I heard that some people go there and never come back..."

"C'mon, it won't be that bad, it's probably some stupid rumour made up to scare people."

A sudden stop at the road, they took a moment to look at the worn out house that stood before them. The house was rather large, almost a mansion. The features looked wrecked; already some of the walls were slightly deteriorated.
Stacy glared back at Rachel.

"Not so scary huh?"

"Girls! Are we going to keep talking about how "scary" it is? Or are we going inside?"

Rachel and Stacy looked at each other and shrugged. It was then, when the 3 young women stood inside.
Inside there was no light present. Julia took off her backpack and laid it on the floor, kneeled down, she stook her hand inside the backpack, feeling her way around, before producing a flashlight in her hand.
Pressing the button with her thumb the flashlight emitted a strong yellow light, she pointed her flashlight in all directions and at her friend’s faces as they covered them.

“Alright let’s look around girls!” said Rachel in an officious voice.

As they entered, they stood inside the entrance room, with a large wooden staircase leading upstairs right in front of the main door. There were no doors in sight except upstairs, downstairs they were just archways leading to some rooms. They entered into the diner, searching through old kitchen drawers and under the tables. Nothing of use. A sudden moment of attention as they heard creaks coming from upstairs.
They began scouting the area cautiously, before coming to a dead stop at the diner as they heard a dimmed echoed laugh.
They were now frightened, immediately paranoid.

“Did you hear that?!”

“We have to get out of here!”

“We're just hearing things, don't chicken out Stacy!”

“What if it's true, huh?! What if it really is haunted! How can you be so car-”

“GIRLS! Bring yourselves together, Rachel is right, we’re just hearing things...”

“I don’t care! I’m out of here!” stated Stacy.

As she walked away from the girls, she was approaching the entrance. She looked back at them from the entrance room through the archway separating the diner and the entrance room.
Julia and Rachel looking at her in the eyes with disappointment. A sudden pause.

“JESUS CHRIST! Help me!” screamed Stacy for her life as her legs flung up into the air, and she swooped towards the ceiling out of view from the arch. The girls didn’t hesitate to speak, as they ran towards the entrance room, they looked towards the ceiling.
Stacy was nowhere in sight.

“STACY!”

“It's no use! She's gone! We need to get out of here!”

They took no hesitation to head to the main entrance door, they tried opening it. It was closed shut, it wouldn’t budge.

“It won’t move!”

“We should try breaking it open!”

Frightened out of their minds, Rachel in a last resort tried breaking it down. Taking 5 steps back from the door,
she charged toward the door in a tackle position, with a large thud, she collapsed to the floor.
She rose from the ground clutching her arm in pain.

“Are you alright!?”

“Yeah... I’m fine...”

“We have to stay together, or else we’ll end up like Stacy... We should try to find a way out of this place...”

Rachel nodded. They began walking up the stairway upstairs, and entered a door at the left.
As they entered a rather large room, they tried finding an opening, like a window. They found one, but to their dismay, it was too small, as they looked at the sunlight shining out the small window, they looked in opposite ways trying to find something of value inside the rather large room. It seemed to be a master bedroom. As the two women tried finding something useful, the unexpected happened.

“Rachel, I think I found some gems!”

As she looked back, her heart sank, as Rachel was not there. As if she disappeared.

“Rachel... Are you there...”

She dropped the gems in her hand and stood up from the ground. As she stood at the middle, she began to panic.

“Rachel... This isn’t funny!”

Julia looked to her back, and saw an unfamiliar face, a woman, about in her 30’s, with long black hair dropping on her face.
They both stared each other’s faces. With Julia overwhelmed with fear, the woman, with a grin on her face, looking directly into Julia’s eyes. There she was, Julia stuttering, unable to create a coherent sentence.

She felt herself unable to speak, she felt as if her muscles were paralyzed. Goosebumps formed all over her body, Unable to move, as the woman proceeded towards her. Clamping her eyes shut as hard as she could. As she felt the woman’s cold breath over her neck. It was chilly.
Julia began to open her eyes, as she looked the woman in the eyes again... Then darkness...

Julia began to wake up... The blur blocking her full vision, she tried rubbing her eyes, but her arms were restrained above her head. She tried moving, they wouldn’t move a spec, and she was in complete darkness.
Then, the light bulb on the ceiling lit up, illuminating the entire room. The room was completely empty, the concrete walls with some cracks, and a staircase with a small door, claustrophobic indeed.

She seemed to have all her clothes intact, her tank top, her loose tattered jeans, and her trainer sneakers. She seemed be stuck on some kind of Y shaped table. Her arms were held high above her head with rope, exposing her armpits to the fullest extent. Her legs were restrained on the V part of the table, with her legs spread apart, each of her feet in mini-stockings for each individual foot, with 5 bolts on top of each one. A belt was just above her waist, disabling any body movement. She was completely immobile, only able to wiggle her feet and hands.
She was completely frightened, and unable to visualize the situation she was in.
Soon, the door began opening. And the woman began walking down the stairs, but looked much more presentable than before, her hair was completely loose and smooth, and with her face uncovered, it was a beautiful woman with blue eyes, wearing a pair of loose pants, a regular looking white sleeveless shirt, but her skin, it was almost pale white, and very cold looking.

“Who are you...”

The woman walked beside Julia looking her in the face with a smile, she began to speak in a mellow voice.

“Oh dear, you’re the best one I’ve seen. Oh excuse me, I’m Madeline. What is your name darling?

“J-Julia...”

“What a beautiful name! So, Julia, why did you feel like you had the right to come into my house like that? “

“They said it was abandoned...”

“Oh it is.”

“Th-then why are you here...”

“I’m a ghost darling, this is my home! And coming here was the biggest mistake you ever made darling, didn’t they tell you this place is dangerous?”

“W-what are y-you going to do to me...”

“Oh dear, you’re a little hesitant aren’t you? I’m going to punish you.”

“Oh no... Please, please...”

“Oh yes darling I’m afraid”

“Why! I didn’t do anything to you!” Julia began to whimper.

“I know darling. But did they not warn you about coming here?”

“But I didn’t believe it was true!”

“Oh darling, it is very real. But since you are here, are you perhaps ticklish?”

“Ticklish? Not at all.”

It was true, Julia had never been ticklish. As a child her parents had never been able to invoke a laugh from her by tickling her.

“Oh really now? We’ll see...”

Madeline began to squeeze Julia’s sides rapidly, causing her to enter into a fit of hysterical laughter. As Julia began to scream she tried struggling, her restraints wouldn’t budge a millimetre. Madeline wouldn’t stop squeezing her sides, and she continued for 20 minutes, 20 minutes of sheer torture for poor Julia, before stopping. Julia panting and gasping for air, as the beads of sweat formed on her forehead. Madeline placed her hand on her forehead wiping off the sweat, her hands were surprisingly cold, cooling off Julia’s head.

“So not so ticklish are we?”

“–gasp- But, I’m not, supposed to be –gasp- ticklish!”

“I already knew that dear. But if you haven’t noticed, this room is enchanted, and makes your body more sensible than you can imagine”

“This is a nightmare! Let me out you bitch! Oh please god, this can’t be real... This can’t be real... ”

“This is very real, I’m afraid. I’m sorry darling.”

Madeline begun to walk towards the stocks, and slowly unlacing Julia’s right shoe.

“Don’t touch my feet you freak!” Julia hollered.

She ignored her orders and tugged her right shoe right off, revealing her thick white sports socks.
She lightly caressed the sole of the sock, causing Julia to flinch.

“Oh! Such beautiful feet you have here darling, even with socks. Too bad they have to come off!”

“Don’t touch them you bitch!” she hollered again.

“You’re not really in a position to tell me what to do are you dear?” she queried, as Julia shut up.
She slid off her sock, revealing a beautiful size 7 foot, with long slender toes with long wrinkles at the soles, and smooth creamy balls and toes.

Exclaiming “My my! Such beauties you have here!”, as she dragged the sharp nail of her index finger from the ball to the tip of her toe, evoking a giggle out of Julia. Then dragged it back down, and then dragged two nails up and down, and then three.
It wasn’t long before Julia was screaming for bloody life. All 5 of her captor’s sharp nails made contact with the surface of her foot.
Her skilful nails and fingers making contact with all the nerves of every nook and cranny of her ever so-sensitive foot. Her captor had and unworldly skill at tickling, just as the unworldly torture she was putting Julia through. Luckily the torture only lasted 5 minutes, although, not so lucky compared to the horrible things Madeline’s cynical mind had in store for her.

“Oh god –gasp-... Please... Stop...”

“But this isn’t even the beginning yet darling!”

“Please no more! You win...”

Madeline giggled.

“I won the moment you entered my house dear. But now you have to endeavour my torture!”

“Please! I’ll do anything!”

“If only it was that simple.” She giggled.
She looked at her left foot and began unlacing it, with the same process as the right foot, and tugged her left shoe right off, peeling of the sock, and admiring it’s beauty.
She now had a pair of 2 beautiful feet right in front of her begging for attention.

“Please, no more!” She begged.

Madeline ignored her pleads of mercy, as it was clear she had none. She pulled the strings from the bolts of her right stocking, and began tying her toes back, she was swift and had craftsmanship, as she tied each knot quickly, she then continued for the left stock. She finished tying the final knot, and went to scribble her sharp nails over both her feet, each getting an equal amount of attention, exploring inside her crevices and in between her toes. Julia was screaming and laughing for her life, each time almost driving her off the edge. Completely covered in sweat, tears over her face, her vision blurring, as her foot torture lasted 2 hours, but it was an eternity for Julia.
It ended when Madeline stood up from in front of the stocks, grabbing her thick white socks lying on the ground in the process of getting up, walking up to Julia in a sinister grin. She materialized a strip of tape in her hand from thin air.

“Why are you doing this? It’s horrible!” as she wheezed and cried.

She placed her finger on her mouth, as an indication to stay silent. She grabbed her chin and held open her mouth as she stuffed her own socks in it. And with the piece of tape she produced, secured it in her mouth. Now all she could hear was a muffled protest.
Julia was going to break in a matter of hours with that kind of torture, but the merciless ghost didn’t care.
She held her index finger in front of her face, her nail seemed to grow.

“Now stay still darling, I wouldn’t want to hurt you.”

All she could hear was a muffled protest. She began to use her sharpened nail to cut open her tank top from the bottom to top. With her tank top completely ripped open, she threw away of what was a tank top. With her D cup breasts held by her silky beige bra.

“My my! Look at this one! I’ll have fun torturing these!” she exclaimed, and gave her bra a light stroke, Julia flinched violently.

“No need to be so hasty! I’ll get there soon...”

She gave her belly a light kiss, and then lick, and without warning, began to give Julia severe raspberries. She was driven to hysterics the moment the surface of her tongue made contact with her skin.
Her tongue tickled worse than her fingers, its texture was unique and only, as if it were made for tickling. And worst of all, with her gag, she couldn’t scream, laugh or beg, only taste her own foot sweat and saliva.

Just as the tip of Madeline’s tongue explored inside her navel, with her saliva dripping down her stomach.
It was pleasure to Madeline, sheer torture to Julia. She felt like she would rather die than to endure the torture she had to.
Her world was spun into dizziness, her face beet red and covered in sweat, her hair made a mess. And the only thing in her mind was tickling, tickling and more tickling. She was about to break after 5 hours of straight off raspberries. Madeline was persistent, and the more Julia suffered, the more she enjoyed it.
Soon, Julia was knocked out cold from her extreme torture... Madeline looking at her with a sinister grin.

To be continued.

awesome i hope there is more and i hope we get to hear about what happened to the other girls

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back