• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unforgettable Bella Bash Moments

c7_assassin

3rd Level Black Feather
Here are just a handful of mine:

Smurfette. No seriously, I've already fixed jumper cables to my temples; that image just isn't going away. And as the night wore on, it got less "Smurfette" and more "Smurfette as imagined by Buffalo Bill." :eek:

The Rhino Defense. "Your honor, I have never claimed to be a biological rhino. But I posses the beating heart of a rhino, and as soon as they invent species-reassignment surgery, I will be the first in line to literally be a rhino!" Not a dry eye in the hotel after that one. :rockon:

Thing Two: Dodgeball Champion. That crucial moment when Impaler realized he had to either A) lose to a little girl, or B) fire a dodgeball at a little girl's head. It was the most poignant human tragedy I've ever witnessed. :bwahaha:

"You turned me into a house and killed all my friends just so you could throw eggs at me???" I don't know how children's cartoons work down there in 'Merica, or what it's legal for you to give your writers to smoke, but there's a serious culture gap. And it's goddamned amazing.

Scottish Kevin's Drinking Song. That was a Team Effort that paid off to the highest degree possible. You know what, that goes for all the karaoke. By the end of the night all the bar regulars were pumping liquid concrete into their ears to drown out our godawful crooning, but we couldn't have cared less.

Memories may fade, and they may be chemically altered, but the awesomeness...that will always remain.

:twohugs: :);)

Here are just a handful of mine:

Smurfette. No seriously, I've already fixed jumper cables to my temples; that image just isn't going away. And as the night wore on, it got less "Smurfette" and more "Smurfette as imagined by Buffalo Bill." :eek:

The Rhino Defense. "Your honor, I have never claimed to be a biological rhino. But I posses the beating heart of a rhino, and as soon as they invent species-reassignment surgery, I will be the first in line to literally be a rhino!" Not a dry eye in the hotel after that one. :rockon:

Thing Two: Dodgeball Champion. That crucial moment when Impaler realized he had to either A) lose to a little girl, or B) fire a dodgeball at a little girl's head. It was the most poignant human tragedy I've ever witnessed. :bwahaha:

"You turned me into a house and killed all my friends just so you could throw eggs at me???" I don't know how children's cartoons work down there in 'Merica, or what it's legal for you to give your writers to smoke, but there's a serious culture gap. And it's goddamned amazing.

Scottish Kevin's Drinking Song. That was a Team Effort that paid off to the highest degree possible. You know what, that goes for all the karaoke. By the end of the night all the bar regulars were pumping liquid concrete into their ears to drown out our godawful crooning, but we couldn't have cared less.

Memories may fade, and they may be chemically altered, but the awesomeness...that will always remain.

:twohugs: :);)

I'll come back with my own moments, but for now let me say this post has made my morning :bwahaha::bounce:

Some of mine:

THE RIDE DOWN - Me and c7 alone in a car for 8 hours. Realizing where I was going, having a good idea of the shite I was walking into and working on no sleep in the preceding 24 hours, I still managed to keep pace in a political/religious conversation with the TMF's resident smart-ass on both topics. Go me.

ROLLER DERBY - I did perfectly fine until NG02 decided I needed to learn how to brake without the use of a wall. :angry: Fun times all around.

HALLOWEEN COSTUMES - Smurfette has already been mentioned, so I'll just say 'My head is still cold'.

THE NAPPING AIMEE - Upon awakening from a nap, Aimee knocked over SydneyMermaid's drink (in a manner of speaking) and was summarily punished for this transgression. We are terrible people.

THE PHOBIA SHOW - Ha!

More later. I just woke up.

SS

THE NAPPING AIMEE - Upon awakening from a nap, Aimee knocked over SydneyMermaid's drink (in a manner of speaking) and was summarily punished for this transgression. We are terrible people.
She shouldn't have knocked over that drink! We were tough but fair.

Multitudes of FORCED CHEESEBURGERS (There's a ketchup stain on my costume :angry:)

Steak n Shake! There's something to be said about your greasy american burgers.

Dodgeball - Thing 1 & 2 kickin' some ass. The Canadian Moose vs. The Shark. Everyone vs. Terrence. I got come amazing video of all that, must upload later. Impaler's epic dramatic dodgeball death was caught on vid! :D

Head-shaving - We can't help but wonder what housekeeping thought when they saw that hair EVERYWHERE.

Karaoke - I was stupidly drunk for this entire event and I'm surprised I can even remember it. but man, I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN! C is for cookie!

Impaler making faces at me during Bella Court, which I think only I actually saw, but it made me laugh so hard.

Being called INTO Bella Court. No big deal. :cool2:

MONGOLIAN BBQ!

I also think that some of the most unforgettable moments of Bella Bash were the times when I got to chat, hang out with and connect with a lot of people in this community who I usually never get to, or we've just never had a chance to hang.

One thing I NEVER thought I'd see was Impaler actually taking the upper hand and 'lering Amy on the floor during the party on Friday! That was shocking that he a) was able to keep her pinned down b) actually make her laugh c) prove to be a pretty good damn 'ler! :D

Another good memory is playing one of my first drinking games "Kings" That was a blast...and then following it up with over 2 hours of Apples to Apples until 4 AM. Drinking makes any game THAT much more fun ;)

Also my love duet ;) with Kass...that was epic! Old sk@nk and all :paddle:

If you were at the bash this year, I'm sure you already know what the most unforgettable moment was for me. And Bill. And my van :facepalm: But ANYWAY, in no order:

* My Shark in that hat and suit and glasses on Saturday night. Yes please :yayzorz:

* NGO2 as our Bash Court judge. Absolutely awesome!

* Watching the regulars do their dances and tricks at the skating rink Thursday night and attempting a few myself (I need my own skates again, I can't get my groove on in too-big too-heavy rentals)

* All the contented sighs while people were eating Friday night, the Bill can grill :hungry:

* Things 1 & 2 and Bash Ball. ALL of you and Bash Ball. What an amazing afternoon with friends :bouncybou

* Forced Cheeseburger from the Burger King himself :drool:

* Karaoke. That whole night needs its own list of moments :cool:

* Bill cracking up Korastus on the drive to Sunny Street Monday morning and all through breakfast

* Just hanging at my place at OMG O'clock waiting to take Technique to the airport by 6am. Snuggled on my floor not wanting the weekend to end.

Rats, now I'm all weepy. Again. I love you guys :smilestar

These threads are the best :bubbleheart:

Here goes:

Driving 15 hours in one day so that IFD+Rhino could be together.

Jay and I celebrating our 4 year anniversary by dancing like 80 year olds.

The Video :lion:

Bob Evans - it wasn't anything super special, but I loved it just the same.

Triple Berry Strawberry milk shakes at Steak and Shake.

People's reactions when I told Byron I hated his baked beans.

Byron's chicken alfredo and trying to calculate down to the nanosecond exactly when I could go back for moar without seeming obnoxiously gluttonous.

Slapping the BAR in the kitchen. And all weekend. But mostly that one time in the kitchen. WABAM!

The horrendous mess that was once a clean hotel room. No pants in the shower. PROGRESS!!

D&D - love you, Beard.

IFD+Rhino birthday

Our costume party entrance. Trying to force Chick-fil-a Jay, and having him, in one smooth motion, spin me around, dip me like we were dancing, scream "REVERSE!" and shove my own chicken nugget right down my own throat :doh:

The amazing birthday card I got from Genital Herpes Rob :bubbleheart:

"How are you gonna say this little plastic spoon hurts when I saw Pete closed-fist punch you in the face, and you just giggled?"

Wife documenting all of our memories in picture and in video - much to my dismay :doh:

I would agree, awesome party Bella. This party was my first offical TMF event and I loved it. It really took a lot of control as a 'ler to stop myself from tickling everyone ;)

Siren

The moment that sticks out for me was when Korastus was walking through the center room and a lady standing there just reached out and from behind got him by the ribs. I still don't know her name but she dismantled and had him on the floor in about 8 seconds. Seriously, her kung-fu was as deadly as Lee Allure's and Korastus stayed down until this lady let him go. It seemed easy to her like she was just folding a t-shirt.

Well it's a week now since Bella Bash was in full swing. Nobody seems to be doing any of those shoutout posts and I kinda like this idea better anyways.

Thursday was definitely unforgettable. But Thursday's...tricky. There's one event on Thursday night that I swear I won't mention anything about but it's on everybody's mind. Problem is, you can't say much without making a crack at someone who is no longer amused with the situation, yet he's perfectly fine with his own smack talk. This situation though is like walking on glass so I'll just hit the brakes and stop right there...

The mornings at the Sunny Street Cafe. In previous years for me this place was the Goodbyes-on-Monday spot. I ate there at least 3 times with folks this time around. The hash browns are amazing. As are the pumpkin pancakes.

Deciding to go to Steak and Shake when I wasn't really hungry and finding out that I really was and that it was the best decision of my life. I only went to Steak and Shake once this year, wtf? And THANK YOU KRAZIEDOG for taking care of everyone's check for that feast.

Being introduced to Regular Show and Adventure Time by the mini-Bellas and finding out that they're not badly drawn shit. They're still badly drawn, but hysterical. "I'm gonna draw on your face!"

Dodgeball, when NG02 was the last man standing against a whole team, had all the balls and just strutted back and forth at the line. And the round of Korastus vs Impaler at the end of that one game.

Mongolian BBQ. Last year, for some insane reason I can't remember, Capnmad and myself didn't order and watched everyone else eat. I think we'd already eaten or something. After actually eating the food this time around, I'm so disappointed that I didn't join in last year. It was absolutely delicious.

Saturday's party. The costumes were so good...2 in particular. Snailshell's...he shaved his head for Spider Jerusalem, and Soda Bobinski as the Smurfette covered in what looked like blue liquid latex.

Watching a number of grown adults fail so hard at playing Perfection.

Bellacourt. The Rhino's case was hysterical, and the look on Bella's face was priceless when she thought she got off scott-free then found out otherwise.

Karaoke. I'm still waking up with songs playing in my head from that. Mainly Shania Twain after Tropic Thunder sang that feel like a woman song. Kassi (sorry I hate using real names on here but I have no idea what your screenie is) sang Pour Me and her voice was absofuckinglutely amazing. C7's rendition of Chef's salty chocolate balls song was epic, as was Snailshell with Dennis Leary's Asshole song, and Fireguardian singing Lily Allen's 'Fuck You.' And basically every song Bella sang. C is for Cookie! And I got pretty plastered that night. I'm sure it was plain to see.

The 100 or so insanely strong 50/50 jello shots that Tropic Thunder made that we never told anyone about and never got consumed. We stuck a bunch in the fridge, then everyone spent the rest of the night at karaoke, lol.

So much other shit happened to culminate into the best gathering experience yet for me. There were certain people I wish I could have spent more time with, but I felt like we got so much closer this time around. Well I did anyways... Can't wait till next year. Bella bash will always be my favorite gathering to go to. First time I went my life changed. Since then, each one has entriched it beyond words. Thank you Bella, thank you Bill, thank you Shark, and thank all of you for making it just amazing.

"Seriously...I'm gonna draw on your face!"

Last edited:
Infailer speaking a new language when bound and at the hands of 4 rather evil female Ler's...and being made of so much fail...;)

Korastus being an adorable, easily pwn-able puppy...

Siren being a chicken...;)

My lady being vicious AND delicious...<3

One thing I will never forget is Kass attacking me with an umbrella at the Steak and Shake the moment I walked in just because I had called her an old sk@nk during karaoke :D That is true love right there :bubbleheart:

Oh! My turn!

-Screaming when I was spotted by Team Canada!

-JUMPING HUGS! :excited:

-Rollerskating just in general. I haven't done that in such a long time!

-Spanking with BruceShark...mmm! And NG02 getting some tips while it was happening--"See if you hit her right here..like this...then you get THIS reaction!" Ahh 2 hott men! Mmm!
( And then of course me saying a not so lady like word 10minutes after the session and getting taken back down for more punishment...oops! ;) )

-Getting pwned everytime I tried to take a nap at Bellas. And somehow there was always a camera around to document it!
And for the record: I did NOT spill SydneyMermaid's drink!

-Imfailer. What more can I say? I have video of him singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and telling me how awesome I am. And I know a new little spot to get Imfailer pretty much crying...mmm yes! Pwned!

-Forced Cheeseburger with Rhino. Forced cheeseburger EVERYWHERE! I think I smelled like hamburger the rest of the night! haha

-Euphoricy & NG02-- :bubbleheart:
Club Soda...NG02 we love you! :)

-Drunk Apples to Apples and Kings FTW! So much fun.

-Karaoke - I mean wasn't hasn't been said about that? This must become a new tradition for the Bash. It was amazingly epic. If you didn't go-next year you must! And I would also like it to be known that I destroyed NG02 at darts. I have mad dart throwing skillz!

-Last night @ Bella's with Euphoricy, NG02, Rhino, technique, and Bella. Talking until we literally could not talk anymore and molesting NG02 with the toy dinosaur. I'll never forget it. :)

This was my favorite gathering to date. I love the atmosphere, the energy, and the people. Couldn't be more happy to have you all in my life. Damn I'm lucky! Miss you all like crazy...come back NOW!!

I had to think pretty hard for the most memorable experiences for me since the one thing I do remember doing a lot of was coughing up vital organs, my vocal chords going to hell and cursing the fact that whenever a coughing fit came I was on, what felt like, the opposite side of the world to my Day-Quil. Through all that bullshit I have compiled a list of the most memorable experiences from my first Bella Bash.

- JUMP HUGS! I think my nose got smaller? :p

- Roller skating like a boss, at least one Canadian had to represent mad skillz - the other showed that grit and determination we're famous for. That's our Captain! I still should have rented the blades though...watching people who truly should be figure skaters.

- Discussion on stadium seating with Krazie and Slacker > Useage of the slides and the Chef rising from under the deck to the THX theme.

- MEETING AIMEE & YOUNGMACHIN3 FOR THE FIRST TIME AND CRYSTAL LIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME, AGAIN. No couch fails this time around. :D

- Meeting the Bella family; a bunch of awesome folks I must say. :D

- Steak and Shake runs; I have been both blessed and enlightened. Jo vs. BEARD showdown, weapons: straws and shakes. :p Crane game attempts by NG02 and myself - STUPID CAPTAIN AMERICA PILLOW BEING BURIED AT THE BACK...

- Driving to Roller Skating with Snail, Aimee, Persephone and youngmachin3 - I can follow Bella's van, definitely! I just need to find the van passing vehicles in the right lane with controlled reckless abandon. :D :D

- Apples to Apples with awesome folks until ridiculous in the morning! Imfailer and I playing bad cards with flair, and sometimes winning!

- Moose vs. Shark, the High Noon Dodgeball Showdown - almost needed western music for effect it was that awesome! Trying to throw the ball through the play structure to hit Natural. Tried to play tricky-dicky dodgeball with Bella's Thing 1 and got beat. Then there was Impaler...ROFL. :D

- Costume Party: I have a split personality. :p Ceiling fan, really? :p Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf = Win, Spider Jerusalem = Bigger Win, Smurfette = BIGGEST WIN + Bonus Win for wearing what was left to Steak and Shake after, "and the prize for the Most Disturbing Bella Bash 2011 photo goes to... the one of the Rhino about to whip Smurfette", Tropic got set-up, Tropic went to court, Judge B. Thistle showed compassion but ruled fairly, Tropic went down in a blaze of glory. Went to court and defended myself - could not prevent the "Shatner" from coming out... IFD as fast-food mascots - forced chicken nugget tastes like sand. X_X :p SAW CAMEL AND MET CAMEL'S LOVE -> EFFIN EH! :D Visit from Paul Blart - "let's toss Paul Blart onto the highway and let him fend for himself, we'll take the segway!"

- Errand running with Fireguardian, Tropic, Filthyweasel turned into long-lost game acquisition for 8 bucks. WIN!!!! Met with SapphireRose and her beau, then Tortuga after, awesome talk and pics - never did hear "Mary Had A Little Lamb". Epic drunk texts from Filthy to Fireguardian = late night mind change trip to kareoke. So that's Sonic, eh? SMOOTH CRIMINAL AND ONE OF THESE NIGHTS = SHAZAM, VOICE GONE! FIREGUARDIAN SINGING FUCK YOU - LILY ALLEN, SNAIL SINGING I'M AN ASSHOLE - DENNIS LEARY So much awesome packed into so small a space.

- Monday goodbyes with awesome folk, got lots of hugs. Sunny Street Cafe = great breakfast! Pit stop in NY state, that auto-piano is playing Disney music! :p Avoided minor disaster before the border: Snail losing passport only to find it under his butt moments later... Rendezvousing at Casa Tropic for sleep then train home next day.

I had such an amazing time at Bella Bash just seeing so many people again and for the first time - I haven't felt that happy or awesome since my proposal to my fiance. As I told Bella, I must apologize in advance to all as I have now entered "wedding-saving mode" and gatherings will be at a premium with my schedule and financing reserves - it is a guarantee that I will miss the Bash next year since my wedding is the weekend after. :) Since I can't just shout-out to any list of people - I just want to say everyone, whether we spent all of our time together or just mere fleeting moments, that I miss you very much and I consider you as a good friend or more to me and the group as a whole as my alternate family. My thanks to the Bella family for giving me the opportunity to be a part of such a special weekend that I know I will remember - My Bella Bash cherry was popped after all. :p

Cheers all.

That was me that reduced Korastus to mush ;) oh so fun. Camel I am sure the following weeks performance showed you I wasn't afraid. Round 3?

Bring it on, Wuss. ;) And Korastus = EASILY PWNABLE!!! :D

Bella Bash 2011 = BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moments for me included:

1.) Finding a deputy! This just rocks. Be on your best behavior, ladies (as you almost always are and I love you all for it) since NGO2 and I are gonna make a heck of a team.

2.) Roller skating was EPIC fun. Hadn't done it in awhile, but I enjoyed the entire evening and getting to hold hands with the Hostess while skating was the topper.

3.) Eating at Steak n Shake. Anyone that knows me knows that I savor all of my dining experiences, but S n S is always special. It was x2 at the Bash.

4.) Eating at BD's. See above. Plus the company I get to keep is just awesome. I'm honored to be a part of it.

5.) Spanking Persephone. She needed it (and STILL does with her potty-mouthed typing)! Can't wait until Philly, dear heart. :D

6.) Spanking Aimee, holding Aimee and then PADDLING the little miss for her F-bomb! Can't wait until Philly for you, either. (Since I'll be in Columbus often enough between now and then, I hope I don't have to wait). And, thank you for the nice things you wrote about me above. You're a sweatheart.

7.) Spending time with my J-Pie, both in play and just hanging out. You will always have a special place in my heart, dearest. You looked absolutely marvelous all weekend, which was too short. I can't wait to hear that accent again. I think about you more than you know. Stay well and strong, mama!

8.) Euphicrocy, my girl. Brat to the end, and I wouldn't want or have you any other way. It's always special. I hope you enjoyed your little taste of spanking the finest there is in Bella.

9.) Blackest Lily = Reddest Fanny. Took a good one this time again. I'll never quite look at the Hamburglar the same way again, either. I like this new vision better! ;)

10.) Dodgeball just ROCKED IT! The WHOLE thing was the best fun I've had in a long time. Very impressed with the skills of Natural, Viper (yeah, ya got me. Fair and square, too!), NGO2 and the Big Dogg. I felt kinda bad takin' the Snail out like I did, but he came back strong, and even worse for Korastus "takin' one for the team" (geniunely sorry, my dude!). To all that participated: You all rocked it. Congrats to Thing 2 for winning one of the sessions. Classy, my shoulder was ON FIRE! Thank you SO MUCH for digging out that tightness. It was fine after you were done, which was good. After all, I had fannies to paddle! ;) Miss you and if you're gonna be in Philly, look out. We haven't spent the time together like we need to.

11.) Did I mention eating? Probably, but breakfast rocked at the Sunny Street. Always does with the great company. And, no Krazie and Slacker, I didn't spank your waitress, although that woulda been cool to pull off. :D

12.) Mr. Brady and the BBQ! Yeah, I know, food again. But, seriously, Bill just outdid himself this year. It didn't even NEED any sauce. On a side note, NGO2's beans might be the best side dish I've had.

13.) Court was interesting again, huh folks? Plan on a few changes next year to make it even more interesting. Your suggestions can and will be implemented.

14.) Athena, I enjoyed getting to know you a bit better this party. I still feel bad about not being there when you had your argument with your skates. But, you seemed to enjoy yourself and I know I enjoyed introducing you to what I like. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did and, who knows, it could happen again sooner than you think. After all, Akron's close.

15.) Maggie...The time was too short. It really was. There was SO MUCH we didn't get to, um, explore. We'll talk more this year about what exactly we can do at NEST (heh) in 2012. You are such a treasure and you do have a special place with Bella and I. I think so much of you and Snail is SO lucky to have found someone as terrific as you. Words aren't really expressing just how much you mean to me...so how about a NUMBER 3? :D :paddle:

16.) Bella dear. You worry so much about everyone having a good time every year...and we always end up having the time(s) of our lives. You are so generous with your home and time. I believe I write for everyone when I tell you that you ensure that the Bash is the best thing going. While you and I agree that it's the people (all of you) that make the thing special, it starts and ends with you. We can't thank you enough.

Bella, you make my time at the Bash something I almost NEED to get through my year. Our time is always treasured at the Bash for me. You are absolutely what I need at every one of these things. Happy Birthday, Little Red Riding Hood (OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, people looked great at the party. YOU were absolutely, unequivicolly the HOTTEST girl there.). I love you. I thank you for all that you are and all that we share. And, yes, I do thank you for helping "put on a show" late Friday/early Saturday. I'm pretty sure it left an impression with people. ;) To my most special one, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Snail, you're the man!

Fire Guardian, Sapphire Rose and Skip...I promise to spend more time with you in Philly. We need to.

If I missed you, PM me and I'll edit this thing and add stuff.

Thank you all for a great memory, again!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back