• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SoCal Tickling Munch

Parrothead

Hey Folks,

It’s been awhile since there has been an organized gathering in the Southern California area, but that is about to change. Myself Mike (Parrothead_SD on Fetlife & Parrothead on TMF) and Dennis (SanDiegoTickle on FetLife & TMF) plan to organize a Monthly Tickling Munch (MTM) on the 3rd Sunday of every month starting in December. We met at NEST a few years ago and have been talking for some time about setting up a regular gathering out here. We hope you will join us.

We are both tickle enthusiasts that want to bring other like minded people together for good conversation, sharing of experiences, and making new friends. We have both been around the scene for a few years and have attended several gatherings, so you may have seen us before.

The munch will be discrete and confidential so that everyone feels comfortable attending. We are both professional guys and want to keep our private lives, private. That means appropriate dress attire and inside voices are required in order to attend. Appropriate dress means you can wear your favorite sports team jersey or clothes that you would wear to a party that your parents and boss are attending. Fetish wear is not appropriate. The gathering will take place at a local sports bar in San Diego so the location will naturally be loud. This will ensure no discussions will be overheard by other people in the bar provided everyone uses their inside voice. People attending should feel comfortable that there will be no indication of a gathering other than friends getting together to watch their favorite sports team.

With that being said, we are all about having fun. Tickle people are the best and we are looking forward to meeting some new people and having a good time.

Here are details about the munch:

Date: December 18th, 2011
Time: 5pm – 8pm
Location: Players Sports Bar (Back room – make a right when you walk in the front door)
Note: There will be a Plastic Shark on the table to identify us.
Address: 7061 Clairmont Mesa Blvd, #213 San Diego, Ca 92111-1043

Hosts: Dennis (SanDiegoTickle on Fetlife & TMF)
[email protected] or message me on Fetlife or TMF
Mike (Parrothead_SD on Fetlife & Parrothead on TMF)
[email protected] or message me on Fetlife or TMF

Please feel free to email me either one of us directly for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon.

Mike & Dennis

Last edited:
Dennis is in our group already, folks, and this is indeed a collaboration that's been discussed for a while. I know and trust him. Do attend! Penny Lane and I will be at one soon enough (December's already a bit busy ;).

Looking forward to hearing good things about this!

I will be in attendance also. I have already talked to Dennis about it and as a producer out here in San Diego I would love to meet more people out here and get input and just have a beer and chill with like minded folks. See you then!

Hey Folks,

I apologize, but I listed the wrong date on the original posting (now corrected). The date of the first munch will be Sunday December 18th, at 5pm. Hope that doesn't cause any issues.

Look forward to seeing everyone and let Dennis or I know if you have any questions.

Mike

Damn.. and was actualyl gonna make this one. Well will work on the 18th

Hey Folks,

I apologize, but I listed the wrong date on the original posting (now corrected). The date of the first munch will be Sunday December 18th, at 5pm. Hope that doesn't cause any issues.

Look forward to seeing everyone and let Dennis or I know if you have any questions.

Mike

Just to mention guys, I have been chatting with Lily Haze and she mentioend she might be interested in attending a munch/gathering. I sent her the link but it would probably be nice if you let her know about it personally. Might also be a good draw for the munch.

Adam

Are you TRYING to cause doubt? Of course you're meeting. Time, day and location provided above. Both of them would have had to be killed in the same mad disaster. If you spot such a disaster on the news, then concern yourself. Then remember that you and the others will show anyway...

had a family crisis pop up.. could not make it.. hopefully for next time

Glad things went off okay, AbsolutelyTkld! Didn't think there was a disaster of note that didn't make the news. :)

Great time! A big thanks to all who came to the Munch. Looking forward to seeing everyone again next month!

Great seeing everyone and glad we have a group now in San Diego. This is going to be fun. See you all in January!

Sorry I had to bail last min. Kids have that effect. How many People showed up?

Hey Folks,

In light of the LA Gathering hosted by DVNC this Sunday, we will be postponing the January San Diego Munch till February as many of us will be heading to LA. We look forward to seeing everyone again the 3rd Sunday in Feb.

Mike

If you want in on Sunday, mail [email protected]. The few of you that aren't already signed up can ask those that are - it's easy and painless. We're looking forward to seeing you folks!

I'll give the list a ping this weekend and see if anyone's up for a munch or gathering. The last munch was fun. :)

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back