• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"A Friendly Game" [My First Contribution]

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
First, allow me to introduce myself. I am a longtime lurker, first-time poster. I have been lurking around for a long, long time...even before Tickle Town came around. But, because of my young age at the time [I am 20 at the moment], I never shared anything with the community. At one point, I had a series of stories that I had written posted on WeezerMT's old website entitled "Nylon Tickling." Unfortunately, I switched computers and never was able to get many of them back. But, I had some free time the other day and completed a new story. Being an English major in college had its advantages, ya know;) Anyways, enough with the small talk...none of you want a story about my life. This is why you clicked on the thread. The story is somewhat-true...obviously I jazzed it up a little bit. I hope you all enjoy!

"A Friendly Game"
Written by OldEnglish
7/6/01

Ashley and Tony walked into the hotel room after a long, exhausting day in and around the wonderful city of Maumee, Ohio. The two twenty year olds had been best of friends online for almost five years now, but their in-person visits were few and far between. They wished that they could spend more time hanging out with each other, but the fact that there was almost twenty hours of driving time between each other did more than dash the flames from the “wish candle.” So, on those rare semi-annual occasions that the two were able to spend time with each other, they took advantage of it.

The two were as tight as online friends could be. They talked all of the time online and every once in a while on the phone, as well…whenever either of them could afford the long distance charge on their phone bill. This was the second time that the two had been able to hang out with each other in person and, thus far, it had been going a lot better than the previous time…when, they were sure, nerves made for a little uneasiness around each other. But they had passed that stage and were having a ball of a time spending time with each other. Both knew the “status” of the other, so there were no awkward moments spent trying to figure out if the other were “hinting” at something. Now, at 11:00 pm, the two walked into the hotel where Tony was staying, completely tired from the long day of activities that has consumed their day. Today had been a particularly silly day, to say the least, as they had done basically anything and everything that they had always wanted to do, but never had the nerve to actually do.

The warm, August, Ohio air played a role in the two determining what clothes they wore during the day, although, for Tony, weather is never a factor. Tony wore a pair of his khaki cargo shorts, a white t-shirt and his favorite blue, Hawaiian shirt, which he knew that Ashley liked. Typical of a Bostoner, Tony was donned with his red, Boston Red Sox cap on his hat. Ashley, meanwhile, had worn a rather similar outfit, though, of course, with clothes purchased from the woman’s section. A pair of khaki, hip hugging shorts and a white, ribbed long sleeve shirts were what covered her small body. She had her long, light brown hair tied back in a ponytail with a necklace hanging from under her chin. Per usual, she had worn a pair of leather sandals…the kind with the straps around the heel, as the warm weather had made wearing socks out of the question.

The two began putting their belongings down on the table while they planned what would be the next thing that they did. Ashley removed the sandals from her feet and walked over to the closet where she bent over to place them away for the time being. She was not able to complete what she had planned, though, for all of a sudden, she felt a pair of hands grab her waist and she felt eight fingers wiggling back and forth. The surprise…coupled with the fact that Ashley was unbelievably ticklish…was enough to almost send Ashley falling into the closet in a heap of giggles.

“ Shit,” she cried out, “I was hoping that you had forgotten I told you about that,” said Ashley, as she re-collected her sandals out of the closet and walked over to the bed to place them back on her feet. Indeed, one day, a few years back, the two had been talking online into the wee hours of the morning about essentially every topic under the sun and the topic had somehow shifted to Tony asking Ashley if she were ticklish. Not thinking as clearly as she would on a rested mind, she went on to give a five-minute monologue about just how ticklish she was and of all of the times that she has been tickled.

“It’s a good thing that I never forget anything then, I suppose,” said Tony, who was quite proud of the fact that he had made Ashley look like such a fool. It just seemed to tie in perfectly with the rest of the day for the two of them.

At last, Ashley had her sandals once again secured to her feet. After being tickled on her waist by Tony, she feared that it may have only been the first of many tickles she would be exposed to tonight and she wanted to leave herself with as much “protection” on as possible. Truth be told, Ashley was an incredibly ticklish person and, though not many people knew about her weakness, the few that knew had yet to discover where Ashley was the most ticklish. As much as she hated to admit it…and she would deny it until she was blue in the face…her feet were her absolutely most ticklish spot on her body and being barefoot at this moment would probably not be too smart for her. Even wearing sandals, she thought, was not going to give her as much protection from her feet being tickled as she longed for. Still, she hoped that Tony had not become suspicious of why she had put her sandals back on and tried to convince herself that her feet were safe.

In fact, Tony had not noticed and had gone back to putting away some of his belongings. Since nothing the two had done all day would be considered mature anyways, Ashley jumped onto Tony’s back, dropping him to his bed and she began to wrestle him down, trying to get his shoulders on the bed for the “3 count.” Tony, at 6’1”, had always made fun of Ashley for her shorter stature and she wanted to prove to him that, although there was a height difference, she was every bit as tough as he was.

Given that she had caught him off-guard, she was doing a good job of keeping him down…for the first three seconds, anyways. He soon flipped her onto the bed and then pounced, holding down her arms above her head and rendering her helpless.

“Hmm…looks like this battle goes to me,” said Tony, teasing Ash as she struggled to break free.

“You may have won the battle, but I’ll win the war,” retorted Ashley, still trying to overpower Tony’s grip and break free.

“And how do you plan on doing that?” inquired Tony, still holding Ashley down with relative ease.

“Well, I’m not sure yet,” laughed Ashley, “But believe you me, I will.”

“Well, if it is war you want,” said Tony, as he moved his left hand over so that it now held onto both of Ashley’s wrists, “Then it is war you shall receive,” he threatened as he began to poke his right hand into Ashley’s ribcage. Once again, the shock coupled with her extreme ticklishness caused her body to buck at first feeling of Tony’s tickling hand. Had Tony not been holding her down, she probably would have jumped all the way to the ceiling. But, indeed, Tony had a strong hold on the girl, holding her wrists above her head with his left hand and preventing any lateral movement on her part by holding her waist with his legs. She was trapped with nowhere to go and nothing to stop Tony’s hands from exploring any ticklish area of her body and, indeed, there were many of those on her body.

Even though Tony was only doing short, small pokes into her ribcage to tickle, rather than a full-fledged tickle attack, Ashley was still a giggling mess. Tony was amazed at how much a normally mature, college-aged girl could come to resemble a small, school-aged child in a giggling mess just through a few small pokes. But, for the terribly ticklish Ashley, it was pure tickle-torture.

“Hee-hee-hee. P-p-p-llllleeeze! Stahp! T-t-t-icklessss so muchhh!!!” was all that Tony could make out from Ashley’s incoherent squabble. Tony stopped after about fifteen seconds, which had seemed like hours to Ashley…and let her speak. “Oh my god! Oh my god!” cried Ashley, trying to catch her breath. “You win the war, the battle, the glory, everything! Just please stop tickling! I am so ticklish!” Naturally, Ashley wanted the tickling to stop, but she knew, deep down inside, that if Tony had stopped, she would do something to provoke him to begin again because, truthfully, she considered it fun in a way…albeit extremely torturous from her ticklishness.

“Yeah, I could stop, “teased Tony, “Or I could do this...” and he posed an undefended tickle assault on Ashley’s wide-open, vulnerable armpit. This tickled even more than before and Ashley, gritting her teeth and clenching her eyes shut, could only be heard laughing uncontrollably.

“Ahahahahahaha. Ahahahahahaha,” was all that poured from her mouth, with the occasional moment of silence during those times that she was laughing so hard, she could not make a sound. Any thought of provoking Tony into another tickle war after this was over was now completely abandoned by Ashley, who had noticed that Tony was tickling for a lot longer than fifteen seconds this time. She tried to ask him to stop, but could not form the words, as the mountains of “Ahahahaha”s were blocking any sort of coherent conversation Ashley could make. Her face was turning beet red and tears were streaming down her cheeks as Tony stopped the onslaught.

“Give up yet, Girlie?” mocked Tony, knowing that Ashley would never give up in a million years.

“Give up? I have yet to begin to fight!” announced Ashley, as she went to playfully kick Tony with her foot. Big Mistake. Tony saw it coming and he grabbed a firm lock on her ankle and the look seen in Ashley’s eyes was a clear giveaway that she knew she had just committed a major mistake in this tickle war. Even had Tony not had any intentions of tickling her foot beforehand, anyone would have had the idea come to them seeing Ashley’s reaction.

Ashley was really regretting making that mistake and was hoping that Tony would bypass tickling her feet. ‘After all,’ she thought to herself, ‘To get my sandals off, he would have to release my wrists, which would allow me to break free,’ she reasoned. But, somehow, she knew that the secret weakness she had managed to keep to herself for twenty years was about to become known…Ashley’s feet were the most ticklish feet on the planet.

In fact, Tony had an idea of how to get the sandal off of Ashley without losing his control of her. He flipped her over on her stomach and quickly sat on the backs of her knees, preventing any movement on her part except by her arms, which were too short to reach Tony. He slowly and deliberately loosened the buckling of Ashley’s sandal strap, making Ashley sit and squirm for longer…all the while thinking about the impending doom about to hit her. Finally, after both buckles were unlaced, he slowly pulled both sandals off of Ashley’s feet, which had tensed up, hoping to be able to prevent the sandals from coming off. Of course, the attempt did nothing and Ashley’s barefeet now stuck out, as vulnerable as ever.

Tony took one finger and slowly traced a line up Ashley’s foot, starting at her heel and working his way up to her sole. At first contact, Ashley shot up from her waist up, trying to break free, but obviously unable to.

“Hmm….kinda ticklish, aren’t we?” mocked Tony, who obviously had the answer.

“I’m just gonna fess up,” stated Ashley, hoping that honest would get her out of this jam. “You should feel proud because in twenty years of my life, you are the first person to ever find out the location of my most ticklish spot. Continuing to tickle my feet will result in me laughing harder than you have ever seen before. However, if you were nice…” hinted Ashley, “You’d Let me up and we’d move on.”

Tony thought about it for a moment and then gave Ashley the answer she was not looking forward to. “Or we could have some fun for a while,” he said as he dropped all ten of his fingers onto both of her feet and tickled her full-force. As soon as the tickling sensations registered…which did not take too long, Ashley was in hysterics. She began “tapping out” on the bed and screaming for mercy. No matter how ticklish she was elsewhere or how much she was being tickled, she had never tapped out to someone tickling her. Less than five seconds of being tickled on her barefeet had resulted in Ashley tapping out. But Tony was not done yet. He was only getting started tickling her barefeet. Ashley was beside herself with ticklish agony. All her brain could register were the feeling of 10 fingers dancing their way across her two barefeet and the excruciating tickles that accompanied them. She tried everything to block those tickles out of her mind. She tried thrashing her head from side to side, punching the bed, gritting her teeth…all to no avail. With her feet as ticklish as they were, all she could do was laugh uncontrollably.

“Ahahahahahaha!! Ahahahahahaha!!!” she continued, as Tony switched tactics and now began drawing figure eights across her feet. The tears that had streamed down her cheeks earlier were now at full force. Her face had turned shades of red never before seen. It looked as if the effect of having her feet tickled was too much for her. Noticing this, Tony relented in his attack. Ashley continued to giggle for a few moments after he stopped, still in agony from having her most ticklish spot tickle-attacked like that. When she finally became sensible again, she looked up to Tony and said, “OK, you win the war, but you haven’t heard the last of me, Buster!” Tony laughed the “threat” off, let Ashley up and the two began to get ready for their next day of activities. In the back of her mind, Ashley was regretting not having any shoes or socks to put on. Tony, however, was very pleased that all Ashley had were sandals…it would make what he had planned for her tomorrow a lot easier.

The End

Nice job. I enjoyed it, especially when "she tried everything to block the tickles out of her mind". I think playing up the attempt to resist, even in a case when the person is extremely ticklish, really adds to the drama.

Your first post proved top quality!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back