• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Haunted Mansion 2 (part 10)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey guys and gals, just wanted to give you all some of part 9. The rest of part 9 will be coming soon, but it's quite long, so I thought I would break it down into two parts. The focus of this story is Megan and Tanya, regarding the tickling. The story is progressing further to the main event which is Vladimir making Rose his bride. But before that, we still have our other main characters; Zach, Cat, JT, and Dr. Hanley.

Enjoy!

Shawn and Brad sat on a wooden bench right by the mansion's parking lot. Brad was holding a cold can of beer to his sore nose, the bleeding had stopped, but it still hurt like hell. Shawn was clutching his broken wrist, he couldn't believe how strong that Zach guy was. Still drunk, still in pain, the two frat boys reflected on what their next move should be.

Brad: That son of a bitch.

Shawn: I wanna fuck that dude up.

Brad: Him and JT, did you see the luck on his smug face while that Zach guy kicked our asses.

Shawn: Hell yes, let's go back inside and kick their ass.

Brad: I'm all for that, but my nose hurts, and you only got one good arm.

Shawn: We need a plan.

Voice: I have a plan, boys.

The two guys turned around and saw Christine emerge from the shadows. Her Samurai costume was back on, but her hair was down and she looked different somehow.

Brad: Hey, Christy, sorry about what we said.

Shawn: Yeah, we didn't mean it.

Christine: Don't worry about it, just listen. You want revenge against JT and his newfound friend, I can help make that happen.

Brad: Yeah, tell us.

Shawn: We're listening.

Christine: I'll do better than that, I'll show you.

And then quick as a flash, Christine, threw her arms around Brad and bit him on the neck. After sucking all his blood, she furned her gaze toward Shawn, who was too scared to move or speak.

Christine: Your turn, Shawn!

Shawn: Help!

But his voice was too overcome with fear to make himself heard. Christine pulled the frat boy close, and bit the side of his neck, teeth clenching flesh.

Shawn: Owwwwwie.

Christine: Don't be a pussy, 'm not biting you, I'm just hugging you with my teeth, hehe.

Then she continued until she sucked all his blood.

Inside the mansion's greenhouse....

Elvira and Tanya exited the service elevator that brought them up to the greenhouse, and then the tall blonde followed the raven haired witch to a row of tall plants. Tanya couldn't believe how much there was, it must've been fifty thousand dollars worth of pot. The witch broke off a piece of the plant and crumpled it up into tiny little pieces. Then she reached into her handbag and pulled out a small pipe. Stuffing the contents into the pipe, she then pulled out a light and handed them to Tanya.

Elvira: There you are, my dear, the first toke is yours.

Tanya: Well, I think I should take it to my friends, so we can share it.

Elvira: But of course, however, don't you think you should sample it before giving it to your friends. If the weed isn't any good, they'll be disapointed, won't they.

Tanya thought about it, she didn't want to be the buzz kill for bringing skank weed. Taking a deep breath, she pressed the pipe to her lips and lit up the bowl. Taking a long drag, she inhaled and held it in her lungs for ten seconds, then blew out a cloud of sweet smoke.

Tanya: Wow, that's good weed, very high quality.

Elvira: Hehe, oh yes. Now, close your eyes and tell me if you see anything unusual.

Tanya did so, and concentrated. A full minute went by and she saw nothing. Opening her eyes, she looked for Elvira, but she wasn't there.

Elvira: Down here, darling.

Tanya looked down, and noticed that she was eight feet off the ground. She was floating in midair, like Peter Pan (Ha, how ironic. A little trivia for HM1 fans, that's what Elvira dressed Zach up as for Halloween last year at the party, and Cat was Tinkerbell)

Anyway back to the story.

Tanya screamed, was she halluncinating. Her scream was so loud that it almost shattered the glass wall of the greenhouse.

Tanya: How did I get up here, HELP!

Elvira: Awwwww, don't tell me Supergirl is afraid of heights.

Tanya: Yes, I am, please help me get down!

Elvira: Wow, I'm surprised, for being such a tall drink of water, you're afraid of being off the ground. You wanted to get high, now you are high, hehe!

Tanya: You fucking bitch, what did you give me?

Elvira: Watch that mouth, Amazon, or else you're going for a ride.

Tanya: Fuck you, bitch, get me down!

Elvira: You want down, fine, I'll let you down. But first, everyone at the party is going to see Supergirl fly.

Tanya: What!

Elvira: You wanted to dress up as a superhero, well now you're going to be one and fly like one too.

With a wave of her hand, Elvira used her powers to rotate Tanya's floating position. Giving a yelp, Tanya felt her body move so that her chest pointed to the ground and her back pointed to the sky.

Elvira: Have a nice flight, Supergirl, see you when you get back!

The witch gave her a wave and then Tanya felt herself zoom forward. Luckily one of the greenhouse windows was open and she flew right out and into the open night. Closing her eyes, Tanya screamed with fright as her body zoomed away from the mansion and all throughout the country side.

Tanya: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

She was starting to regret her choice of costume now, perhaps if she had been dressed up as a lingerie model, she'd be getting laid right now, instead of flying throughout the night, on a ride she didn't like.

Back in the attic

Rachel and Kylie were finishing up their chocolate covered tootsies. Poor Megan was in agony, the vampire girls had used their sinuious tongues to lap at all the chocolate covering her toes. The two stopped and grinned at the sight before them, Megan's size eights all sticky from chocolate sauce. Megan was heaving, trying to catch her breath, it had been hard to let air in and out when two warm tongues were tickling her sensitive feet.

Kylie: Mmmmmm, that was fun, wouldn't you say Megan?

Megan: No, it was torture, and gross. My toes are all sticky now.

Rachel: Awwww, widdle baby has sticky little piggies.

Kylie pried apart Megan's big toe and index toe and frowned.

Kylie: Oh dear, looks like I missed a spot of chocolate in between her toes. I'll get it though, no biggy little piggies.

Megan: No, not again, get that tongue AWAAAHAAAAAHAHHAAAAAY FROM MYEEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEH TOES, NO MORE, FUUUUUUCK, NOOOHOHOHOHOH MORE TOES!

Kylie: Got it, no more chocolate left, what now, Rach?

Rachel: We take off this lame shirt she has on.

The blonde ripped open Megan's shirt, exposing her stomach and chest, as well as her green bra too.

Rachel: Oh, I love that color bra.

Megan: Really?

Rachel: Yes, you have on a frog bra, ha ha ha.

Kylie: What color green is that, lime?

Megan nodded, wishing they would stop checking her out. Then she gasped as she felt Rachel grab her breasts and squeeze ever so gently.

Rachel: These are certainly the biggest limes I've ever seen, hehehe.

Squeezing a little harder, a soft moan escaped from Megan's lips.

Rachel: What's the matter, Frog Tits?

Megan: Please don't do that!

Rachel: Why not, is it turning you on?

Megan: No, I just don't like being groped by girls.

Kylie: We shall see about that.

She unfastened Megan's khaki pants and then pulled the flaps open.

Kylie: Ooooh, matching green underwear too.

Tearing the pants in two with her vampire strength, Megan was now in just her bra and panties. She closed her eyes and felt tears of frustration and humilation slide down her cheeks.

Megan: Please, just stop this, what did I ever do to you?

Rachel got really close to Megan's face, caressing her cheek and smoothing back her hair lovingly.

Rachel: Shhhhh, you didn't do anything wrong, baby. We're just going to pleasure your body and make you orgasm.

Megan: But I don't want you to, I'm not attracted to girls.

Kylie then got close to Megan and gave her a peck on the cheek.

Kylie: Sure ya are, you just don't know it yet.

Then Kylie stripped away Megan's bra, exposing her breasts, with semi hard nipples as well.

Rachel: For someone not attracted to girls, your little soldiers seem to be standing up straight.

Kylie: That's ironic, her nipples are straight, but we aren't!

The two laughed cracked up, Megan felt more hot tears form and looked away in shame at being topless. The girls saw her discomfort and didn't like it. Rachel tickled one armpit, while Kylie tickled the other.

Rachel: Oh stop being a buzz kill. Laugh a little why don't you?

Kylie: We love laughing, laughter, giggles, jiggles tits and tootsies.

Megan: YAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA YOU BOTH AREEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE FUCKING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH SICK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAAAEEHEHEHEEHEHEEEEEE!

Rachel: Rather be a nympho, than a lamo, candy ass.

Kylie: She has a candy ass? Ooooh, now that i have to find out for myself.

Megan: NOOOOO, NAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA NOT MY ASS! OOHHOHOHOOHOH GOD FUUUUUUCK, HEEEEELLLLLLP, SHE'S BITING MEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEE SHE'S BITING MY BUM! STAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAP THAAAHAAAAAT YOU FUCKING SICKO!

Kylie stopped, not because her captive said so, but because something didn't seem right.

Rachel: What is it, Ky?

Kylie: Nothing, she doesn't have a candy ass, you were wrong. Not a big deal though, I'm wrong quite a bit, I figured she'd be wearing a thong. Boy was I sadly mistaken.

Rachel: Whatever, you take her right tit, I'll take lefty. Hand me a feather, will you?

Armed with two long stiff feathers, the vampire girls held them like swords, and aimed them at a tittering, shivering Megan.

Megan: No, not my boobs!

But the feathers found their mark, attacking Megan's nipples.

Rachel: Touche'!

Just a taste of things to come, I just wanted to post a little sneak peak of things to come.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back