• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anne’s Hospital Stay part 4 - fiction

sole seeker

2nd Level Indigo Feather
Here's a link to part one of this story. From there you can reach all four chapters.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20109

Anne’s Hospital Stay

Part 4 – Laughter, The Best Medicine

Anne, has been hospitalized in a resort town following a traffic accident. Immobilized, she can’t move because both of her arms and legs are in traction. She hates the fact that she has been scheduled for routine neurological exams that tickle her feet. Not long after she woke this morning, Mark, a good-looking young man with a foot-tickling fetish, dropped in to visit and managed to torture her feet for half an hour. Since then, Anne ran afoul of the head nurse, Betty, a young, attractive, sexily dressed control-freak. Betty took revenge by tickling the crap out of her helpless body. Anne’s husband, Jack, just arrived in town and hoped to stay in her hospital room with her. He was forced to hide quietly behind a curtain during Betty’s “visit”, because he’s staying there illegally. Unbeknownst to Anne (but knownst to us) Jack not only didn’t try to protect her from the nurse, he actually had an orgasm watching Betty work her over...

Nurse Betty left the room and closed the door behind her. It took Anne a minute to regain her composure. It took a minute longer before she thought of her husband. She called out “Jack? Damn it Jack are you awake?”

Jack paused long enough to untuck his shirt and pull it over his stained crotch. He ran his hands over his face and into his hair to wipe away the ecstatic expression of a man who just had one of the strongest orgasms of his life. He hoped instead to appear as though he had just woken up. He pulled back the curtain that separated their beds and said, “Yea hon, I am now. What’s the matter?”

Anne started to complain about what Nurse Betty had just done to her, but she stopped herself before she spoke. Jack was very much into tickling, and there was no point in giving him any ideas. Besides, it was over with now and couldn’t be undone. Anne said weakly, “Nothing’s wrong, just need a drink of water.”

Jack walked over to her bed in his socked feet and held her drinking glass for her. While he was standing there he couldn’t help but admire her vulnerable body. All four limbs stretched out and securely held in place. “Hmmm... he thought to himself. I really should take advantage of circumstances like this. It’s not like this kind of situation comes along every day.”

While she sipped from her glass Anne watched her husband’s face. His thoughts showed plainly. He was putting up the glass and surreptitiously reaching for her left armpit when she used her most authoritative tone, “Don’t you even think of it, mister!”

Guiltily he stopped in mid-reach and stuttered, “Wha... what hon?”

“Don’t you even think of tickling me,” she replied hotly. “Damn it Jack I’m lying here in severe pain and all you can think of is getting your jollies!”

“I didn’t know you were in pain hon,” he replied feebly. In truth, she wasn’t in pain. She had been given sufficient medication that the only discomfort she felt was from the fact that she couldn’t move.

“Well, now you know. Just fluff my pillow and leave me the hell alone you pervert!” There, she thought to herself, that ought to be sufficiently harsh enough to keep him from bothering her for the rest of the time she was in traction.

As Jack reached for her pillow, the hospital room door opened slightly and they could hear an older man talking to someone just outside the room. Jack froze long enough to realize that it was a senior doctor answering a question from a group of medical students. Very swiftly he moved back to the far side of the room. His sock feet made his retreat silent. He had just pulled the curtain over to cover his side of the room when the door opened fully and the doctor and six students came in.

“Here we have an interesting case,” said the doctor. “The vehicle’s airbag seems to have minimized damage to the victim’s torso, but there were fractures in all four of her limbs. Just the same, someone ought to send a congratulatory card to the automobile manufacturer.” Then to Anne he said, “You really were extremely lucky young lady, although it might not feel that way at the moment.”

The doctor paused at the foot of the bed and read Anne’s chart. “Hmm... I see we have neurological tests scheduled periodically. Very good, can’t be too careful you know.” He turned to one of his students and asked, “Jones, what is the proper way to check for neurological damage to the spinal chord?”

“That would be the Rabinski test, Doctor Adams.” replied Jones.

“Correct. Please demonstrate.”

Anne heard all this as if in a dream. Make that a nightmare! She spoke before she could think, “Uh, no, no Doctor I’m very sensa.. that is I’m very tick... I mean I’m very ticklish.” Although she began her sentence in a loud protest, she spoke the last few words in a very quiet voice.

Doctor Adams replied, “Well, well, don’t let it upset you. The test has to be performed. It’s for your own health and protection.” And with that, he nodded to Jones.

Jack was curious and he couldn’t help himself. He slid the curtain aside slightly so he could peek out through a corner. He watched as the handsome young man moved over to the bottom of Anne’s bed. Jones used his right thumb to run up her left sole from her heel to the bottom of her toes, right up the center of her deep arch. He repeated the procedure several times, during which Anne wagged her head back and forth and barked out a laugh. When he finished with her left foot, Jones moved over to the right. Jack watched his wife’s perfectly shaped toes with their bright red nails wiggle franticly throughout the procedure.

Doctor Adams instructed the other students, “Note how the patient’s foot flexes and her toes wiggle? That is the indication you’re looking for that the spinal nerves are functioning normally. Martin, you’re next.” And so it went. As Jones stroked her right foot, Martin worked on her left. Each of the students moved along like an assembly line, each of them taking several swipes at her feet. First the left foot, then move over to the right foot and let someone else have a crack at the left foot.

Anne was laughing so hard that the middle of her body trembled. Her feet flexed and her toes wiggled wildly throughout the minutes the six interns took turns stroking her feet.

While he was watching this, Jack noticed something weird. As the students took turns tickling her feet, his wife wiggled her fingers wildly. He supposed it was the only release she could find, since her feet couldn’t move out of the way. Jack was fascinated as he watched first one tickler, then another, and then glanced back to her fingers. He noticed that all of the students kept their faces a mask of unamused professionalism. He was surprised to find that although he’d just had an orgasm ten minutes ago, he was already starting to become rigid.

One after another the students took their turn, as the doctor watched. Occasionally Doctor Adams would stop one of them and demonstrate the proper technique. “No, no, Smith, you’re not supposed to run all five of your fingernails down her soles. Use your thumbnail, like this”, he said as he demonstrated. As the doctor monitored his students, he noticed that Anne was really laughing. He turned to her and said, “Actually, Miss... er... Anne, this is very good therapy for you. I’ve read case studies that indicate laughter is responsible for a much shortened recovery time. In other words, the more you laugh, the quicker you heal.”

As they finished taking their turns the doctor said, “All right everyone, lets leave this young lady to get on with the rest of her day. I have a meeting. You all can go on a short break.” And with that, the group left.

As soon as the group left, Jack came out from behind the curtain. “Oh my, does that go on a lot, darling?” Anne was too tired to respond, so he continued to the foot of her bed. “I don’t think they did any permanent damage honey,” he said as he looked at the bottoms of her feet. “Lets see... now how did they do that?” and with that, he ran his forefinger down the sole of her right foot from just below the toes to the heel.

“NOOOOOOO!!” Anne screamed and then convulsed into laughter.

He continued to tickle his wife’s feet, first one, then the other, and then both at once. He scrabbled his fingers across her soles, dragged his forefinger along the base of her toes, and then wiggled it between her toes. Anne faded out from her hysterical guffaws to silent laughter. As he tickled her feet he tormented her softly, “Koochie-koochie-coo!”

Fifteen minutes later Jack decided she’d had enough. Well, he’d had enough anyway, and as long as one of them was satisfied that ought to count for something. He dampened a wash cloth and wiped her brow, then got her a drink of water.

When she was more recovered Anne barked, “You SON-OF-A-B*TCH! How could you do that to me? Especially in my condition!”

“Now dear,” he said, “you heard the good doctor. The more you laugh the sooner you heal. You want to get better don’t you?”

“You enjoyed that you f*cking d*ckhead! Damn! I can’t believe you’d do that to me when I can’t fight back!”

“Well Jeez, Anne, the only time I can do it is when you can’t fight back. Hell, you don’t let me any other time. Besides, like the doctor said, laughter is good for you.”

What neither of them knew, was that after they left the room, the six interns had taken off for the hospital cafeteria. They discussed Anne’s ticklish reaction to the neurological test and the doctor’s prognosis that this might actually help speed her recovery.

Candy, and Sarah, two teenaged hospital volunteers were at the next table. They appeared to be reading magazines, but they were actually hanging on every word of the intern’s conversation. The girls were both seniors at the local high school, and both were cheerleaders. Sarah was slightly taller, at 5’9” and had honey blond hair. Candy stood 5’7”. She had black hair, deep brown eyes, and had a dark complexion. The two had been friends throughout high school and they had two passions in common: helping people, and tickling.

After the interns left Candy turned to Sarah and said, “Hot damn! Are you thinking what I’m thinking?

“You bet!” was Sarah’s reply. “We can have some fun and help someone else at the same time.”

After Anne had bitten his head off for taking advantage of her, Jack decided he’d better make himself scarce for a few minutes. He was hungry anyway. Since he wasn’t legally staying in the room, the staff wasn’t going to serve him lunch when they brought Anne’s. He decided to go down to the cafeteria and then maybe take a walk.

Candy and Sarah made their rounds with the lunch cart. They routed themselves so that Anne’s was the last room they had to deliver. When they came into the room Anne was not in a much better mood than she was when Jack left.

“Here you are ma’am,” said Sarah, “we brought you a nice vegetable soup.” As she spoke, she brought the food tray up the side of the bed to set it on the nightstand.

“It’s about time,” grumped Anne. “A person could starve around this hell-hole. I swear, I’ve never been treated worse in my life, than I have been here.”

Candy moved up the other side of the bed to face her friend across Anne’s chest. “Well, we do our best ma’am. I think I know of something that will make you feel much better soon.” With that, she brought her manicured nails into the hollow of Anne’s right armpit. She lightly tickled the deep hollow by stroking her fingers along the length of the depression.

Anne’s reaction was immediate. “OHHHH N-N-N-OOOOO! S-S-SHH-I-I-I-TT!” The exclamation was followed by a paroxysm of laughter.

As soon she heard Anne’s hysterics, Sarah became a little excited. “Oh boy, a live one” she thought to herself. She reached down into Anne’s left pit and began to scrabble her fingernails around inside the hollow.

The din of Anne’s laughter was truly impressive. Both girls watched Anne’s face as tears rolled down her cheeks and her mouth hung slack. Within a minute Anne’s reaction evolved into silent laughter.

Still tickling, Candy moved the sheet down that covered Anne’s torso. She used her left forefinger to begin prodding at Anne’s sensitive navel.

The shock of yet another area being probed was enough to allow Anne to gather a deep breath before she screamed, “OOOHHH GG-AH-AH-DDD S-ST-AH-AH-PPP!” This was followed by “HA-HA-HA!” before she returned to silent laughter.

As Jack approached the door to his wife’s room, he thought he could hear her call out but it was so faint he couldn’t be sure. He was made sure however, as soon as he cracked open the door and peeked in.

Because of the angle, the first thing he saw as the door swung open was his wife’s feet. His attention was drawn to the fact that her toes were wiggling wildly. As he opened the door a little more he saw a finger probing Anne’s belly button, as his wife’s stomach quivered and shook in response. At the same time he saw Sarah standing on the far side of his wife’s bed. He realized immediately that Sarah was using her nails to tickle his wife’s right armpit. When he pushed the door moved slightly further inward he was able to see Candy. It was her left hand he observed teasing his wife’s navel. He saw that she was also using her right hand to tickle the stuffing out of Anne’s left armpit.

Jack quickly glanced along the hallway and found that he was alone, so he looked back into the room to gather more details. Both girls were very attractive. Sarah, the tall honey blond across the bed from the doorway was really enjoying herself, judging from the ear-to-ear grin on her face. He couldn’t see the expression on the dark complected girl closest to him, but he observed that her uniform was a very short Candy Striper’s red and white striped dress, and she had terrific legs encased in taupe colored hose and white high heels. Finally, Jack noticed that although his wife was obviously laughing, in fact crying in laughter, she was unable to make a sound.

The more Jack watched, the more excited he became with the situation. He hesitated only a moment before he came into the room. Both girls noticed him and stopped immediately.

“Oh, don’t mind me,” Jack said, “I’m her husband. It’s nice to see my wife having such close attention paid to her recovery.” As he spoke he moved over to the foot of the bed and pulled the sheet down off the tops of Anne’s feet. “In fact, I think she needs this so much I’d like to help out,” and with that he ran the nails of his right hand down the sole of Anne’s left foot. “Please, carry on,” he told the two volunteers.

The girls looked briefly at each other, and then grinned and returned to their earlier tactics. Anne had not stopped her silent laughter throughout the pause she’d received at her husband’s entrance. In fact, she was so far out of it that she didn’t realize Jack had come into the room. She did, however realize someone had joined the activity when she felt Jack’s nails in contact with the bottom of her foot. Anne’s head shot forward in a silent scream then lay back on her pillow as she continued her silent paroxysm.

Sarah moved slightly down the bed toward Jack. Keeping her left hand in contact with Anne’s armpit, she used her nails to dabble deep in the hollow, while her right hand probed her ribcage. She began to count each ticklish little rib as she stretched her body forward so she could lean in toward Anne’s face. She then cooed softly, “Tickle-tickle-tickle.”

Jack was having a ball. No two ways about it, this was the most fun he’d had in his life. Watching Sarah and Candy work over Anne’s upper body while he tickled the shit out of her feet was an amazing turn-on. When Sarah bent over the bed to verbally torment his wife she kicked out her right leg and exposed her pantyhose clad bottom to his view. My god this girl had terrific legs as well. The sight of her sculpted cheerleader’s ass atop her long nylon covered legs combined with the image of both girl’s tickling his wife while he himself tickled her feet... it was too much. He came hard and long right there in his pants. He was unable to completely stifle his groan of pleasure.

Candy and Sarah both heard it and looked over at him in surprise. Neither girl was a virgin. They both knew what had happened just from looking at his dreamy expression. They glanced back at each other and as one thought, “How cool!”

Jack pulled himself back together long enough to say, “Uh-hem... well, I guess she’s had enough for now.”

Sarah spoke for both of them, “Yeah, I suppose we can continue this another time. It was really nice to meet you sir. We’ll be back with lunch tomorrow, Okay?”

“You bet. I wouldn’t miss it for the world,” said Jack as the two collected themselves and left the room.

Jack turned his attention to his wife. “Now dear, as soon as you’ve recovered a little why don’t I feed you some of this delicious soup those nice young girls brought you?”

Anne’s only response was a muted sigh as she fought to regain her breath and composure. It looked like it would be a long, long, convalescence.

as always, I'd appreciate any feedback you'd care to give.

Last edited:
Hey sole seeker, I just read part 4, and I must say poor Anne's really suffering! Having said that, I can't wait for part 5. :D Take your time, this is one hell of a story! Thanks, sole. :)

Well done so far - this is easily my favorite series. Hope you keep it going for lots more chapters.

Cheers
Quiller

very good

very interesting...i'd like ot read more!!!!
is it in your plan to have 3 nurses instead of the husband and 2 nurses???!!!!

quiller said:
Well done so far - this is easily my favorite series.

Considering the great stories I've read on this forum I think that this is maybe one of the best compliments I've ever received.

I really have enjoyed writing this series. It feels good to stretch my immagination.

Thanks for all the positive feedback, as well as the future story ideas.

Let me chime in say that I also think this is one of the best series I have seen posted in a long time.

Great job!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Very good! I know how hard it is to keep a series sustained, and you're doing a fantastic job. Keep it up!:cool:

Cheerleaders tickling a woman in medical bondage? I love it! Keep it up!

Loving it!

One of the things that makes a great writer is when his readers can actually visualize the action. That means that your descriptions are very well done. Reading your work puts a vivid pciture in my head and I can see the action going on in my minds eye as I read.

This is a great series. Keep up the excellent work!

- DFT

Excellent

Sole seeker, very good story, i wish i was anne and being tickled by 2 beautiful women. keep it up.

Want More!!

AMAZING series!! I can picture myself in Anne's position... and I wish I could be(without going to all the trouble of breaking my arms and legs*giggle*)! Definitely a favorite! Will it continue, and is there any chance of seeing some genital tickling?

Keep up the fantastic work!!

~bren

[email protected]

:bouncybou

poor anne!!!!! wow it was hard to read the tummy/underarm parts especially but don't get me started on the feet

:shake: :happyfloa

wow, that was one of the best stories that i have ever read. It was great. Keep up the good work

omg poor Anne. what a creep her husband is. lol and some hospital. how is one to get better being tortured all the time? great story sole seeker, will there be more? i dont know how i missed this story. great details, great descriptions, but soooooooo cruel to poor anne.

isabeau

Terrific story

I haven't read the others yet but I certainly will very soon. I agree, hope you continue with this story. I can't believe how well you write one story, let alone several. Its talent like yours that really impresses the old guy here.

Thanks.

Wow, if it hadn’t been for paracarl44 bringing Anne’s Hospital Stay to page one, I would have missed this series completely. This was terrific, horrifying and back to terrific! You feel so sorry for Anne on one hand, it really was ticklish agony and torture for her; while on the other hand you find yourself happy that her husband is finally getting to tickle her the way he always wanted to. It was personally horrifying to imagine myself victim to that kind of bondage and non-consensual tickling from all those different people but so exciting to read about.

Great concept, fantastic writing! A series definitely worth reintroducing people to. Just start with Anne's Hospital Stay and follow the links for the remaining three chapters.

Nicole <<<<----

This is a fantastic series! I do hope you intend to continue.

Wow, thanks for all the recent compliments. I'm glad you all enjoyed yourselves. I had begun to suspect there might only be about fifty guys on this forum, writing under two dozen aliases each. (So many people post less than 100 times and then fade away.)

Thanks Paracarl for bumping it back up.

Thanks Nicole for your kind words. I'm really glad to inspire such strong feelings with this work of fiction. Don't feel too horrified. Actually, this story is out of character for me for several reasons. For one thing, although this is a barefoot scenario, I'm strongly attracted to nylon foot tickling. Secondly, in real life I'm most definitely not into nonconsensual tickling. I only enjoy tickling lees that are having fun.

If I ever become a professional author, autographs will be given only to ladies… on their soles! :cool2:

This is one of my all time favorites as well.

I must admit that when I was composing my version of an old magazine cover I was thinking of Anne getting her revenge on the fiendish nurse.
http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=36695

If you ever consider extending the series another couple of episodes I have some ideas I can share.

I believe you should write Chapter 5.

We could use Anne getting revenge on some of the people who tickled her.
Perhaps her husband finds a way to immobilize her and has a climax while tickling her.:dogpile::xpulcy:

Sole Seeker,

This is one fantastic story.

Bravo!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

This is one of my all time favorites as well.

I must admit that when I was composing my version of an old magazine cover I was thinking of Anne getting her revenge on the fiendish nurse.
http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=36695

If you ever consider extending the series another couple of episodes I have some ideas I can share.
WOW! :shock: High praise indeed! I've inspired artists like Smade and Morandilas! :veryhappy

PM me with your ideas, Smade. Perhaps the muse will re-awaken in me.

Thanks for all the kind words. My ego has now been stroked to five times it's natural size. (You can almost see it without a magnifying glass now!) :wavingguy

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back