• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

-Bets between Friends- Part 2

Emishticklish

TMF Expert
Lil-Anne poised the coin to flip.
'I can't believe we're doing this.' Amie nervously bit a cream colored nail.
'Heads or tails, Aims?'
'Heads!' She shouted, NOT wanting to get it first. Besides she may have a better chance if she knew what Limit she had to beat...
'OKKKKK Here we go...* Coin flips. Tails.
'Really!?' Amie groans, much to her Friend's delight.
'Yes Ma'am!!...and...I want YOU to tickle me first. I'll set the Record you WON'T be able to beat.' Lil-Anne leaned back in her chair, scoffing victory.
'Oh just you wait.' Amie threatned, relieved she wasn't the one preparing to be tied in the living room first....

The two made their Rules. Anywhere was fair Game; Safeword Icecream. MUST say Safeword for time to stop. Perfectly simple. Lil-Anne sighed, admittingly a tad turned on by her Friend's gentle removing of her boots....revealing her black stocking 7 1/2's and shapely legs. Amie's bondage set up had her wrists tied behind her back...legs bound. Ankles handcuffed with a small box seperating the two.
'Ready?' Amie giggled, finger above the stop watch.
'Go for it!'
-click-
In seconds, Amie was attacking Lil-Anne's tender bare sides. The blond bombshell squeaked and sputtered, twisting with desperation as Amie's small fingers dug deep.
'Oh, does this tiiiiiickle?' She chirped, running the tips of her fingers up and down the silky sides. Lil-Anne howled with hysteria. As the torture continued, she screamed that she'd never give in. This gave Amie the initive to switch spots. Her hands dove under Lil-Anne's clenched pits. She was given a shrill shriek of laughter.
'I think I found a tickle spot!' Amie jeered, twisting her fingers.
'HAHAHEEEHEE OH OH FUCK YOU HAHAHAAAA STHAHSHAP!!!'
'That's not the word I'm looking for...' Amie cooed, flipping the hysterical girl on her back. As soon as the raspberries started on her bare belly, Lil-Anne couldn't take another second.
'HOHOHEEEHEEE NOT THAT HAHAHA ICEGAHAHAHEEEICECREAM! ICECREAM!!' Elated, Amie stopped the eatch. 3 minutes and 15 seconds.
'Not bad...'
'You're in for it...' Lil-Anne giggled as she waited to be untied.

'Ohhhhh this is going to be good...' Lil-Anne smiled, preparing the clock. She had Amie rolled up in a rug. She had a strategy; Of all the places, she knew her Friend's high arched, wrinkled little size 6's were excruciatingly ticklish. In their Past, it's how Lil-Anne got what she wanted out of her. From Kindergarten to now, this bet.
Amie was sweating bullets. Lil-Anne was going to tickle her feet exclusively and there was nothing she could do to stop it. After the watch had been started, Lil-Anne began kissing Amie's pink soles. The insane laughter and wiggling toes excited her to no end. After about a minute of this she started to quit fuckibg around and scrawled her nails up and down the wrinkly soles. The Chinese Beauty thrashed, screechibg abd struggling to free herself. Needless to say, after only two and a half minutes she screamed for icecream.

"Mmm laundry, for a WEEK." Lil-Anne decided, smirking.
"Ohhh come ON!!! Something else??" Amie whined, rubbing her tingling soles fifteen minutes later.
"Well..." she had to be careful how she approched this.
"Well what?" Amie leaned forward...

Part 3 shortly. :)

Oh my my my! Can't wait for more! "Well what?" Indeed!

So cute and so sweet! n_n Short but so interesting. I love it Emi.^^

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back