• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

clips4sale is broken

cletus

TMF Expert
I just posted a new ticket to their support team, but honestly what is going on with their site? It's been slower than molasses lately. Not only that, but a lot of the time the preview pics for newly updated stores never display because they time out I'm assuming. When downloading clips I have a 12 mbps speed, but I get the clips at 40k/sec.

And now tonight, whenever I click on the link for a store, any store, I get a dummy default store that comes up with a message at the top that says something about this being a gizmo only store, but the store has 0 clips. I had clicked on tickle addiction and I know for a fact that they have like 10 pages of clips. But every store link that I clicked on was bringing up this default dummy store with 0 clips. So what gives? Sorta makes a guy wonder if maybe we don't need a new source for our material as it seems that clips4sale doesn't care much about their customers, which in turn makes the producers look bad.

Actually the http://clips4sale.com/do/list page has not been updated since november 21 at 10:00am which explains the dead traffic. And the fact that they haven't posted any messages letting people know what is going on worries me.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back