• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Tickling Story At The Movies!!!

BuggieBoo

Okay you guys, I had my first real ticklng experience tonite! (Actually no, it wasn't my first ever, but it was my first being on the side of the ticklee!)
Me and three other people (two guys and a girl) all went to see the movie Abandonded, and I got to sit next to next to this really hot guy that I've been watching for a while. Anyway, we were the only ones in the theater, so we were kinda noisy. But during the previews, just to sorta test him, you know, I reached down and squeezed his side, and much to my delight, he gave the customary squeal and backed away. I was SOOO excited. Anyway, this movie is REALLY scary. (Shut up if you don't think so, it really freaked me out!) so he HELD MY HAND!!! All right, you can shut up, it was exciting for me. But during all the scary parts i would just give him a tickle right above his hip or knee. It was awesome! K, that's all, but i had to share that! Tell me what you think! (and if you want to hear some of my other stories)

Oh yeah, by the way...biscuit, how come I didn't get the ritual foot tickle? :dropatear (lol just kidding...kinda) :angel:

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back