• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great unscripted live scene!

Mimi

1st Level Black Feather
Every weeknight on Nickelodeon, from approx 6-8pm ET, they do a live broadcast called "U-Pick Live". It consists of two hosts, Candace and Brent, who do a lot of horsing around, and on-air dares based on viewer votes via internet, and show the user picked cartoons from the day. A lot of it is unscripted, and they just have a good time.

Well, on this evening's show, a great thing happened :D

Tonight was Candace's turn to do an on-air dare. The viewers voted that tonight she had to do the entire show standing on her head. Well, for the first hour or so, nothing happened much to my dismay. I sat there frustrated as opportunity after opportunity passed without even an attempt by Brent to make use of the open targets. At one point, she even had her shoes off, and was rubbing her (socked) foot on Brent's head as he talked to the camera, but he did nothing. Finally my patience paid off, and the golden moment arrived.

Brent was rattling off some things to the camera, and was sitting on the edge of the couch next to the upside down Candace. Out of the blue, he casually said to Candace "by the way, are you ticklish?" Candace's faced flashed with fear and she immediately hollared out "Don't you dare!" and proceeded to beg him not to do it. Brent let out with a mischevious little laugh, and reached down and tickled her side. She released a squeal followed by some great giggling, and tried to maintain her balance while fighting off Brent, who was still sparadically tickling her. They went to the next cartoon while the play was still taking place (damn!).

All in all it was a GREAT unscripted scene! Candace is absolutely adorable (a small pic of her can be seen here: http://www.nick.com/all_nick/specials/upick/hosts.jhtml ), and her reaction was genuine and wonderful. Unfortunately, since it is live, there are no repeats. But I for one, will continue to watch in the future (like I have a choice, my 7 year old would not hear otherwise), and hope now that Brent knows, he will make more attempts in the future!

Mimi

Nice find,

She's definately a cutie!

I would love to see her really tickled!!!

You never know where mainstream tickling will pop up! Thank you, Mimi. :)

P.S. Guess what I would've done if she'd rubbed her foot on MY head! Off comes the sock and then... :D

I actually saw some of this when my VCR shut off from Smackdown 4. I saw the girl upside down and I saw a big grin on her face and then the it when to commercial. And I thought to myself "Wouldn't it be great if he was tickling her offcamera" Ha...I was a few seconds late..

DAMN IT!!!!!!!

I was watching that one too, but I had too leave so I saw up to the part where she was rubbing her foot on the guys head. She is very cute and her feet looked like she had nice arches. But I missed it. Damn, did he ever tickle her feet??

Wow...

AWESOME find, Mimi!! I hope they have a re-run...someday...lol..

i've submitted my daily challenge request for the tickling of candace on the Nick message board, hope your all with me....

*prays 2 god that at least SUMONE taped this and is able 2 make a clip*

datickler said:
i've submitted my daily challenge request for the tickling of candace on the Nick message board, hope your all with me....

Which board ddid you post it under and what is your posting name there? I missed the first time :Grrr: and I want to get in on this.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back