• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWF Divas story(part 1)

devil1981

This is not only the first story I have posted, it is the first tickling story I have ever written. So if it's not up to the quality you are used to reading here, I apoligize. Hopefully, with time I'll get better, but I hope you enjoy. Part 2 is coming soon.

ARE YOU TOUGH ENOUGH!!!
By: Devil

The Elimination Chamber had seen Shawn Michaels reclaim the Raw title after a five year Survivor Series absence. The Big Show had handed the mammoth Brock Lesnar his first loss to claim the Smackdown title. The Guerreros and Billy Kidmanhad won new titles. Not a single belt stayed with the wrestler who had origiannly walked into the building that day with it, including Trish Status. Her body still hurt from the Women's Hardcore match she had engaged in earlier in the night. Victoria had beaten her clean in the middle of the ring to claim the prize, but Trish's ego hurt. How could she have let that crazy bitch get the best of her.

Victoria had been running rampant for weeks, assaulting Trish from behind, attacking Terri, and being a menace to all the women in the locker room. Someone would have to step up to the plate and stop her and Trish felt she had what it took. She looked very much foward to her rematch with Victoria down the road, but for now all she wanted was to enjoy NYC before her plane left for Connecticut and Raw the next night.

"Hi, Paul", said Trish as she walked out of the locker room and spotted the 7 foot Big Show.

"Hi, Trish", said Wight. "Hey Mr. Bishoff said he wanted to see you in his office immediatley. It's very important. Maybe he wants to give you a return match tommorow night!"

" Thanks for letting me know" said the Canadian blonde beauty.
Trish made her way to Bishoff's office and entered, but nobody was there. She decided to make herself at home and had just taken a bite out of an apple she had plucked from a lavishly decorated bowl when everything went black.

When Trish awoke, she was unable to move at all. She was in some sort of basement as she saw pipes and heard the huffing of a large generator nearby. She guessed maybe a subbasement somewhere deep in the bowels of Madison Square Garden. Her arms had been tied over her head by a soft rope that was fed thru an eyehook that attched to the wooden pole that was at her back. Her legs had been immobilized in a set of stocks in front of her.

"Ah, I see you're awake Miss Stratus" sounded a familiar voice. Out of the darkness walked the Raw General Manager Eric Bishoff.

"What's going on here Eric?" asked a somewhat peeved Trish, but Bishoff also sensed a bit of fear in her voice.

"It's very simple Trish. When Vince put me in charge of Raw, I told him it would be the best it could be. A stong Women's divsion is essential to Raw and I only want the toughest women on my program. Your loss tonight dissapointed me Trish. You didn't show me what IU wanted to see."

"So what? What does that have to do with me being here?" asked Trish.

"Well, obviously Victoria is tough as nails because she is wearing the belt you had just this morning. That's why I have asked her to help me put you through this little endurance test. I want to make sure you are worthy of being on my show Trish."

With that, Victoria appeared from where Bishoff had emerged moments earlier. She was wearing the pink form fitting outfit that she had worn to wrestle that very night. A huge sadistic grin strecthed across her face and it sent a chill through Trish's spine. She had seen what this woman could do to her when she was able to fight back, but now being restrained in front of her made her feel incredibly helpless.

"What are you going to do?!" said Trish slightly more antsy, but still trying to show no fear towards her boss or the black haired vixen.

"Well you will find out soon enough," said Bishoff.
"However, I have a meeting to catch with RVD about his match with Shawn next week, plus I have to book the house shows for the week. I'll be back in a few hours to see how you two are getting along. She's all your's Vic."

With that Bishoff ascended a flight of stairs and the slam of the door behind him reminded her of a final nail being driven into a coffin. She was alone with the sadistic new champ.

Victoria said not a word but slowly advanced on Trish. She circled her for a good five minutes, just staring with that god awful grin on her face.

Trish knew what she was doing. She was trying to psyche her out. Trish wouldn't give her the satisfaction of showing her fear though and put a stern look on her face as she followed Victoria's gaze. In her mind she thought back to Bishoff's words and wondered what kind of "endurance test" this bitch was going to put her through to test her toughness.

Suddenly, Victoria lunged towards the blonde beauty. Trish slammed her eyes shut, afraid of the blow she was sure was coming any nanosecond. A punch or a kick never struck though. Trish cautiously opened her eyes and saw that Victoria was nose to nose with her . What made her more nervous though is that she saw Victoria's hands were only inches from her armpits.

"What the hell are you----" she was cut off as Victoria cut her off by answering her question. she saw the fingers begin to wiggle out of the corners of her eyes and begin to slowly move closer to her pits.

"Oh my god, no," said Trish as she realized what was about to happen.
"You can't be serious. Anything but that,PLEASE!"
But Victoria didn't even bother listening. She was here to do a job. And she would do it well. Her long nails made contact with the soft skin of Trish's pits.

Trish scrunched her face up and looked like she had just bit into a lemon. The feelings under her arms were driving her crazy, but she wouldn't give this psycho the pleasure of breaking her. She tried to hold on as Victoria now used just her index fingers to slowly trace back and forth in circles around Trish's sensitive pits.

She tried to surpress her giggles ad the maddening sensations because she knew if she let out just one small chuckle it would turn into a unending gale of laughter. Trish was very ticklish and she hated it. She had been tickled by many of the guy wrestlers when she first joined the company, but only playfully and she had always squealed and jumped away before any serous damage could be done, but now she was able to move only a few inches at most. Her armpits were ticklish, but was not her worst spot. If she could concentrate she thought she might be able to withstand this tickling.

"AHHH" yelped Trish as she felt a hand goose her side. Victoria had realized that Trsih would be harder to break than she thought. She was now running her fingers like spiders along Trish's right side, while continuing to tickle her pit with her left hand hand. Trish's sensitive ribs couldn't take it. A few giggles left her beautiful lips as she tried to squirm away from the maddening fingers.

"Hehehehehe, no plehehehehehese stop!" begged Stratus. Victoria had opened the flood gates and now began to tickle ferosiously with all ten fingers under Trish's arms.

"Nohohohohohohohahahahahaha plahahahahahahahahahahaheheehehehehesee! Anything hahahahhahahaha but thiiiisssshahahahahahahahaha. Trish was laughing her head off as the psycho constantly used different amounts of pressure, sometimes scrabbling all her nails under the pits and other times running them down her captives sensitive sides, digging into each rib with her thumbs. She found a paticularly sensitive spot on one of Trish's hip bones and exploited it for all it was worth. She used her nails to apply maddening sensations.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO MOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN"T STAND IT!!!!" screamed Stratus. She moved as much as she could , but Victoria used the same know how she used to follow her opponent in the ring to anticipate each shift and squirm the hysterical girl made and had her hand there ready to continue the attack.

"WHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" A new peal of laughter escaped the blonde as Victoria know began kneading her soft ribs as if she were a Greek pizzamaker rolling out dough. Trish's arms ached and tears of laughter rolled down her face. Her face had turned a healthy shade of red. She thought she would die there as guffaw after guffaw rang out through the boiler room. Just as she was about to pass out, the tickling stopped.

"Is.....it....over" panted Trish.

"We havent even begun," said Victoria and by the sadisitc smile, Trish knew that her repreive was only temporary.

:devil:

Great story...

Now get to Trish's extremely ticklish FEET!!!!! And write a long story about Victoria tickling those. A very long story...

Great Job

Nice job man, being a life-long wrestling fan as well as tickling fan i have to applaude the fact that your story actually took place witin accurately depicted and current story lines; which isn't always done in WWE tickling stories posted here. Keep up the good work!!

WE NEED PART 2

Poor little trish is just begging for those gorgeous soles not to be tickled but victoria should torture her bad!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back