• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Finally": An Outdoor Educator Discovers His Colleagues' Ticklishness (M/F, F/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
"Finally": An Outdoor Educator Discovers His Colleagues' Ticklishness (M/F, F/F)

I'm a big true-story guy but this is only my second (I think) fictional story. The characters are based on real people. I'd be interested to hear what you all think of the story.

Sarah was thirty-two but could have easily passed for twenty-five. Her face was as beautiful as they come; angelic, totally sweet and pure - stunning, in fact. Her hair was black and wavy, shoulder length. She was about 5'7", thin, and had size 8 feet, with long, thin toes. She had been working at the Outdoor Education center year-round for about six months now.

Dave was a friend and technically, her supervisor as well, although in an organization like this one, supervisory relationships tend to be more relaxed and friendly because of the nature of the place, and particularly with the community-living situation. Still, although the two were close and very affectionate, they tended to keep clean boundaries, although did exchange hugs and affection fairly regularly.

Dave, of course, was one of "us" and had longed for years to find out if Sarah was ticklish, but never could find the right moment to attempt a casual tickle that felt appropriate given their working relationship. It had almost taken on celebrity/epic proportions in some way for Dave - she was one of the few incredibly beautiful women in his life whose ticklishness remained a mystery. He also had the opportunity to see her beautiful bare feet on a regular basis, especially now that the weather was once again warmer, which was another source of agony for him, as he could never quite find the right moment to lay a finger on them.

That evening, they were hanging out in her room, just the two of them, chatting casually and drinking tea. Sarah was wearing a thin, loose white cloth shirt and jeans and was barefoot. She looked stunning and tantalizing. Feeling bold, he got an idea: "Hey, how's that toe you broke last year healing up? Is it all better?" Sarah looked down at her right foot and spread her toes apart wide. "Yeah, it's much better...it's still a bit funny, though - crooked or something," and she lifted her foot in the air, as if to give herself a better look at it.

His heart began to pound. "Crooked? Let me see that!" and he motioned for her to put her foot in his lap. With a slight hesitation, she raised her foot up and put it right in Dave's lap. At first he looked and didn't touch. "Oh yeah, I see," he said, barely noticing any deformity whatsoever in this near-perfect foot in his lap. He then put his hand on her foot, in a very casual and friendly sort of way. A shy smile spread across Sarah's face, as if she was both surprised and delighted that somebody would be so willing to touch her foot. Then, his heart pounding more, Dave took his finger and gave the sole of her foot a little tickle. Sarah's foot flexed upward and she threw her head back and let out a surprisingly loud belly laugh. She gave him a look that was both accusatory and intrigued.

"Ticklish, are we?" Dave teased.

Sarah hesitated with her response, as if she wasn't sure whether to deny it or admit it. "Yes," she sighed. "Ticklish."

Without missing a beat, Dave went in for another tickle, this time with multiple fingers scraping her sole for a good five seconds. Sarah screamed and again laughed in the same fashion and managed to pull her foot away. "You're mean!" she said.

"I am not," he said. "This would be mean..." and with that he grabbed her other foot from off the ground and pulled it into his lap. He held it hard with one hand and relentlessly began tickling with the other, this time going for a good fifteen seconds. Within a few seconds, Sarah was in hysterics, writhing in her chair, laughing hard, squealing and yelling out, "Oh my god!!" between breaths, as if she was discovering for the first time what an intense sensation her body was capable of feeling.

Dave couldn't help himself; he knew he had to continue. "Where else are you ticklish?" and before she could answer he stood up and reached over to her belly and ribs area and began there. Sarah tried to fight with her hands but quickly succumbed to the tickling. Her laugh went from higher-pitched to a deep "Ha, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah" laugh with slight pauses in between each syllable. Her face grew red and her expression was a mix of agony and delight. Dave stopped for a second to give her a breather and she said, "Oh my god, I haven't been tickled in so long...."

"Kinda fun, isn't it?" he said tauntingly.

Again seeming unsure how to respond, Sarah hesitantly said, "Kinda....." while shaking her head no. But Dave had already reached back over and started to tickle her again. "Wait!" she said. Then she said words that Dave couldn't believe he heard correctly: "I want to lie down."

Dave smiled in disbelief and replied, "Okay..."

She got up and walked over to her bed, lay down on her back, and made a face as if she were bracing for more. Dave was certainly not going to turn that face down. He walked over and went straight for her belly, lifting her shirt up slightly to get bare skin. When she realized he'd done that, Sarah yelled, "Noooo!!" and burst into hysterical laughter. She continued to cry out, "Oh my god" again and again between breaths, but interestingly, never actually said the word, "Stop."

"So where is your most ticklish spot?" Dave asked.

Sarah looked shy and then wiggled her toes.

"Your toes?" he asked.

She shrugged as if to say, "You'll have to find out."

On his previous tickles of her foot, he'd focused on the sole but hadn't really explored up by her toes. He decided to be extra bold, feeling almost drunk on his arousal and the wildness of the whole situation. He reached his mouth down to her foot and put her big toe in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it. Sarah's reaction to this was different than the other tickles - she actually fell into silent laughter immediately. Her mouth wide open, she flailed silently for a few seconds before letting out a high-pitched squeal/scream. Dave continued, sucking on each toe and running his tongue in between them. Sarah actually gripped one of her bed-posts while this went on and literally came close to tearing it off. Panting, laughing, and starting to sweat, she tried to get out the words, "That....tickles...SO...much......you...have...no..idea....".

There was a knock on the door. Both Dave and Sarah looked at each other a bit startled - as if they'd been caught. Dave got up and opened the door. It was their friend and colleague Leah. Leah was a spunky, energetic young 20-year-old brunette with straight brown hair just past her shoulders. She had gorgeous size 9 1/2 feet with long toes - very different than Sarah's fairly bony feet, Leah's were juicier, softer, younger, sexier. She was showing them off in flip flops.

"What is going on in here??" she asked.

Both Dave and Sarah blushed. "Umm..." Sarah said. "Dave was tickling me."

"Jeez!! You must be really ticklish!" Leah said.

"I actually had no idea I was this bad," she replied. Then she got a twinkle in her eye. "How about you? Are you ticklish?"

"Well..." Leah smiled and then playfully tried to change the subject. "So, did you guys hear about - "

"Come lie down with me, Leah, " Sarah said playfully.

Leah hesitated, and then scampered over to the bed and flopped down on her back, kicking off her sandals along the way. Sarah immediately started tickling her ribs.

Leah let out a blood-curdling scream and burst into laughter: "AHHHHHH!!!!!! hahahahahahahahhhh......no, no, no!!!" After about twenty seconds of intense rib-tickling, Sarah stopped and Dave said, "Wait....what about your feet...?"

Leah's feet had been outstretched, her big, soft soles exposed. She quickly retracted them and tried to tuck them under her legs. But a poke to the ribs from Sarah made Leah kick her right leg out again, and Dave quickly grabbed her ankle.

There was a moment of pause - Leah's foot looked so soft, so big, so much room to wiggle fingers around on. The paused didn't last long, though, as Dave began to quickly caress her soles with his fingertips. Leah's eyes almost bulged out of her head and her surprised scream quickly turned into hysterical laughter. Somewhere amidst the laughter she yelled out something that sounded like, "My feet are the worst!"

After about twenty seconds of tickling, Dave stopped and Leah regained her breath, panting. Sarah smiled and said, "See....hard not to be loud, isn't it?" The three agreed it was past bedtime and went their separate ways....for now....

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back