• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chicago guy wants to be tickled for much longer than he can stand.

Ticlish Guy

Does everyone one have a limit to how much tickling they can stand? I’m not sure if I do, but I would like to find out. I am a male seeking a female or females to mercilessly tickle torture me non-stop with no breaks. If there is a limit as to how much tickling I can handle, I would like to be tickled way past that limit.

I am 37 years old. I live in Chicago. I am 5’10”, 200 lb. (I know, I’m working on that.) And I am very ticklish.

Assuming I have a limit, here’s what I would like to happen to me:

I am completely naked, and tied down very tightly. So tight, I can’t move a muscle. Not even to struggle or squirm. While I am helpless and defenseless, a woman tickles me on and on. She never stops to give me a rest. Any begging I make for it to stop is ignored. After a really long time, the tickling gets to the point where I can’t stand it anymore. I let her know that I can’t stand it anymore and really beg her to stop. But she keeps tickling me. It gets to be too much. I try to avoid using the safe word, but I’m suffering so much, it’s hard not to. Finally, it gets to the point where there is absolutely know way I can tolerate another second of the torture. I have no choice but to say the safe word. But there’s one problem. We forgot to set up a safe word. I start yelling commonly used safe words, but that does nothing. She still continues tickling me. There is absolutely no way for me to stop the tickling. At this point, not only does the tickling continue, but it continues for an extremely super long long length of time. All of this is done without a single break.

Why do I want to go through this type of hell? It’s not because I think I’ll enjoy it. I’m sure I won’t. It’s because I’m very curious as to what it’s like to be tortured this way. And I’m willing to suffer through this type of torture in order to find out.

If you are a woman who is extremely sadistic when it comes to tickling, and you would like to torture me like this, please send me an e-mail at [email protected].

I need a woman or women for this. Please only respond to this if you are a woman.

Thank you.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back