• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Church Tickle

treetavern

TMF Novice
This was a story from the MTG site for your enjoyment.

“Missy, how do you always get yourself in these situations?” I was barely able to reason at that moment. My helpless feet being held prisoner and being teased, tickled and caressed against their limited will. “Not here! Not here! Don’t laugh! Not here in church!” “Please stop!!” I so desperately wanted to shout out! But the immense silence would have broken and all attention would be on me, and what would everyone think? I just no choice had to bow my pretty little head and quietly giggle into my hands.

He changed his technique! Oh MY GOD!! My Helpless toes, my silky nylons, and his nimble fingers! I was shaking my head, clenching my fists, and somehow still quietly laughing. “Not my toes”, I whispered desperately, “Please not my toes.” I don’t think I was audible, but I don’t think it would have mattered. He was waiting for this moment for months.

From the first days our eyes met, I knew he was a foot guy. I greeted him with a warm smile and his eyes immediately glanced to my shoes. From that moment on I always found myself teasing him at every possible occasion.

He was a handsome man, always dresses well, and always carrying a big smile. Like clockwork he would get out of his car as I strolled by and he would follow me into church and sit next to me but leave a little space between us.

It always started the same way, a couple of minutes into the sermon, I would always cross my legs, but not to his direction, it wasn’t time for his foot show yet, I fully knew this irritated him a bit. I decided to listen to the sermon at that point. I would look down once in a while to see his frustration.

I kept my shoe dangling the other direction, constantly, slowly and seductively sliding one leg against the other, letting my shoe slip to the very tips of my sexy little toes

Letting my shoe drop as the sermon progressed, my toes would always try to desperately get the attention of my cute friend, as if that was the only reason they were created, and boy did always seem to notice! I would even use my toes to play with my shoe. He kept staring, although at this point of the sermon, the arch of my dangling foot was on the other side of his view.

I kept this up most of the sermon, Then I turned my dangling foot in his direction, he didn’t notice that I was watching as and I switch legs. I moved my non-dangling foot from the floor and then re-crossed my legs to the other direction never bothering to put the shoe back on. Now his view of my sexy foot was unobstructed.

He then became real excited it was very easy to see and he wasn’t hiding it. I thought to myself "Oh My God". If I kept on dangling this way he may not last the sermon and if I drop the shoe and wiggle my little toes he might have an "accident". I looked at him and he looked at me back, and we smiled at each other, my smile was more smug and his became a little bashful.

I then thought to myself, "Missy lets have some fun!" I knew he couldn’t take it any longer, I knew he was dying to touch something! I just couldn’t figure out would it be my sexy little foot or his increasingly growing problem. I slipped my foot completely out of my shoe and started massaging it with my hand This was more than he could stand, he pulled his coat on top of his lap and his hand disappeared under it.

"Well Missy", I thought, "It's time to put a stop to my friends naughty fun." I looked him directly in the eyes and stopped rubbing my silky foot; I then, put my shoes back on. With a smirk, I would quietly say something to my frustrated foot friend like, "The show was over", or "that’s all for today", and kept both of my feet in their shoes and planted firmly on the ground, the rest of the mass.

This kind scenario happened week after week, actually for months. Different outfits different ways to tease and him, but the result for him was always frustration. Until today...

Today would be quite a different story, today I would get what was coming to me for all of the naughty teasing I did for such a long time.

Getting ready I decided that a very form fitting grey skirt and a pink top with matching pink peep toe shoes. I thought stockings are in order very shear grey stockings. I put a pink band in my hair and my ensemble was complete. There are certain outfits that really make me feel confident and sexy, and this one by far was the one. I thought to myself as I looked in the mirror, "Missy your friend will be in for a treat today!"

I arrived at church a few minutes early and my friend was there waiting for his little tease as he did in weeks past. As I walked in the church he held the door and gave me a confident smile. I went to my usual spot in the mezzanine towards the back there was rarely anyone back there so my teasing show would go unnoticed.

As I sat I noticed that my friend sat in the row behind me. I was a little put off, like a school girl who was the crush of a boy, and without notice was traded for a new object of desire. How dare he I thought! In this outfit he is going to sit elsewhere!

As the sermon started I got use to the fact that I was all dressed up and had no one to tease. I thought I would at least let my friend behind me know that he would be missing quite a show, and removed both of my shoes and let them drop. I looked over my shoulder with a very fresh smirk, noticing that he was very amused by my displeasure.

I settled in and started turning my attention to the service. Then came, the part of the service where it was time to kneel and pray. My church is very quaint and homie, right down to the pews, they are individual movable boxes with kind of a very beautiful pillow sown on the top. Very comfy and just big enough for one person.

Well as the prayer started I felt something, my foot was being ever so lightly tickled, it wasn’t enough to make me laugh, but my pretty red lips were in a full smile. At first I didn’t realize it was my friend behind me, his touch was so soft I thought it might have been a child sneaking around and playing to keep from boredom.

Never the less, he ever so lightly kept up his caress, causing me to shutter, my toes stated to wildly dance about. I fell prey to quite giggles. I looked over my shoulder and I saw my friend kneeling with his head down as if he were praying. He was kneeling slightly to the right of me so when I turned back our heads were fairly close.

I couldn’t help being lost in the moment, my foot friend was touching me ever so lightly here and there, I knew he wasn’t really trying to tickle me to make me laugh, it was kind of cute. I actually kind of like the sensation, it was quite pleasurable in a tickly way. He hit a spot which caught me by surprise causing me to giggle a little louder.

Hearing me, he quietly laughed with me; I could tell he was pleased with the situation. I looked back and quietly said, "OK you had your fun, now please, I can’t giggle though the entire prayer, kindly stop playing with my foot.”

"Someone is ticklish." he said with a big toothy smile.

"No, am laughing at the situation" I insisted, "And I must admit that I do find your childish ways cute, but now play time is over my little ppPEST." He hit the spot just under the base of my toes causing me to jump a little. I pull myself up and sat back into my
Seat, putting my feet out of his range.

He sat back and I could feel his eyes searching for a glimpse of my feet. As the service continued I started to think I could give him an hour show of my soles, all I had to do is scoot to my left and although he would be a little farther away his view would be much better. Once in the better vantage point I thought to myself, "Missy in these shear stockings you will drive him crazy! He will see every wrinkle every detail of your delicate soles."

I slowly slid my silken encased feet as far behind me as the wooden bench would allow, this automatically made my feet rest on their toes. I actually pushed my toes even further back so my feet rested on my tops of my toes. My deep red toenails rested on the floor this caused my soles to wrinkle up in full view for his gaze. I knew that the thin veil of silk would showcase those deep soft crevices that have always rendered foot boys helpless to their desires.

Looking back, this time his face was flush with passion. I smiled, doing my best southern bell imitation. He immediately put his coat over his lap, with a pleading look, as if to say please don’t move. Please don’t take away my pleasure source.

I almost felt sorry for this poor tortured foot lover, months and months he endured, begging for relief. The softer side of me was compelled to please this cute man. I found my toes struggling to spread while keeping their nails against the floor causing the wrinkles appear deeper and much more detailed.

I glanced over my shoulder and saw the coat moving up and down as he pleasured himself.
That sight caused me to feel extremely naughty; I immediately pulled my feet back to a regular sitting position, causing him to almost whimper. Part of me felt so sexy that my sexy peds were so alluring, part of me felt a little sorry for my foot friend and part of me was feeling guilty acting like this in church.

I did my best to concentrate on the sermon but thoughts of the foot lover behind me kept interrupting my pure thoughts. It was a battle not to tease him any further. If you haven’t noticed I get immense pleasure from teasing guys with my legs and feet. Well anyway...

Towards the end of the sermon the Pastor would tell everyone to bow your heads and pray, the end prayer last at least four or five minutes. I kind of forgot that fact that my shoes were still off so on my knees I went and I started to pray first for forgiveness for my naughty ways.

Before I could react, my foot friend pushed one of the kneeling rests under my feet, the knee rest was wedged under the tops of my feet, trapping them and causing my soles to face the heavens. My stocking soles were now helpless to my foot friend’s fiendish desires.

My mind raced of thoughts of what he was going to do! I imagined many things, thing that past foot lovers have done in the past. What came next was much unexpected, once again I felt that oh so familiar soft sensation, he was running a single finger on my helpless left stocking foot.

I can’t explain having my feet trapped made the sensation so much more intense. I could tell that he was toying with me seeking my most sensitive areas, but his single finger was wreaking havoc on me. Immediately I was biting my lip, but my face contorted to an ear to ear grin.

I knew right then and there, that would be the point where I would lose total control of this situation if he didn’t stop. I bowed my head but, still with my helpless feet turned up for their torturers delight.

He started to use both hands; one finger on each foot, gliding over the silky surface as a graceful figure skater glides on freshly prepared ice. I was holding my breath, my eyes shut tight.
My heart was raising, and he touched my heel gently with what I thought was a pen, that what it felt like. I didn't move a muscle.

My Heart was pounding like crazy at that point I knew I was really about to embarrass myself, and then he went in again, and he touched my heel again slowly caressing just underneath my heel where my arch began.

The sensation was maddening! This was more than I could bear. I began laughing freely and I tried to pull my feet away from his tickle tool, but he had really wedged them in. "Hee! Hee! Hee! Hee!" Quietly I laughed. "No more, Pleeheeheeheeheehese!" I begged. "No more! Stop tickling' my hihi foot! Ah! Ha! HA! HA! HEE! HEE! HEE! HO!" I continued to wiggle and flex my silky toes with a wild abandonment! "No escape! No escape!" I thought desperately!

He went on for a few more seconds, taking lots of pleasure in tickling my tender, stocking sole. I could do nothing but continue my silent laughing. My sexy toes were wiggling wildly, as if they were being tossed in a wind storm.

Then suddenly the tickling was replaced with a wonderful sensation. My foot friend was now deeply rubbing and needing my soft soles. He had a dreamy touch, he really knew his way around a woman’s foot, I have had many amazing foot rubs, and this guy in such a short time made his way up to the top of the list. His were so strong but amazingly gentle.

I was melting, my eyes gently shut as I soaked in this dreamy feeling. I was becoming more relaxed with each stroke and I must admit I was also feeling sexier as he progressed.

"Amen!" Brought me out of my dreamy state. I heard the Pastor announce "Now let’s all rise and sing our closing song."

Then I heard my friend say, “Hold on princess I haven’t finished your massage.” I now start to realize he is not going to release me during the song, I would not be heard over the music, and the worst was yet to come!

A long time fantasy of mine. A good effort - I enjoyed reading it. Thanks.

This is my favourite kind of story, where a woman has her stocking feet tickled, but has to remain composed. :evilha:

It was well written please post more! :ty:

That was MissToeGoddess' site. I know that was based on a very true story. Missy always embellished a little but all of her stories were based on a true account.

I have seen so many pretty feet in church that I wanted to play with. This is my biggest fantasy ever!

To have a beautiful woman's helpless feet right in front of me in that situation would be my version of heaven.

I guess I'm bumping this one. I really miss Miss Toe Goddess; her story is near perfection! Were there any others than can be cited here at TMF too?

I loved your story and I would love to hear some more stories from you and that story did you give me a rise in my pants.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back