• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle War (with a psycho girlfriend) F/M - Part 2

parpignollord

Hi, decided to expand on this one. It gets racy-ish.

again, don't be afraid to give me brutally honest feedback good or bad.

-------------------------

Beth strolled around Mark admiring her handywork. There he was, strapped to a vertically standing X-shaped cross, completely naked, gagged and blindfolded, in a soundproofed art studio.

'Wow, he really is completely at my mercy.' Beth laughed to herself. 'Good thing I'm not some kind of weirdo.'

Meanwhile, Mark's mind was racing.

'This can't really be happening.' he thought. 'Beth wouldn't tickle torture me for a week. Would she? I guess technically she COULD. There really isn't anyone who would come looking for me, and the few that would think I'm on vacation.'

Mark became increasingly worried.

'No, this is some kind of trick. It has to be. She's not a psycho...right.' Suddenly, he felt something brush against the sole of his foot which sent shivers through his body. The surprise tickle would have normally elicited a reflexive jerk, but due to being bound and stretched so tightly the best he could do was tightly clench his muscles.

'Oh god' Mark thought.

Beth was beside herself with amusement. Just lightly brushing her nails over the sole of his foot caused him to clench every muscle in his body. 'Haha, there's no way his sanity will survive this,' she thought, chuckling to herself.

“Did that tickle a little Mark?” Beth asked playfully.

Mark replied with a muffled whimper.

“Haha, I'll take that as a yes.” Beth walked behind him to examine his exposed backside. His legs and thighs were still firmly clenched.

Beth lightly placed her nails on the sole of his left foot from behind. This made Mark jump, then worry where they would go next. His shivers of nervous anticipation greatly pleased Beth. She decided to continue.

She began to lightly drag her nails across the sole of his foot, then heel, then the back across his Achilles tendon. He clenched his leg muscles even harder knowing now what Beth had in mind. She continued to lightly drag her nails up his calves, thighs, butt, then across his lower back. She could tell by the goosebumps and desperate whimpers coming from under the duct tape that Mark was not handling this. He had never before experienced such vulnerability and sensory overload and couldn't think straight. All he could focus on was Beth's cruel fingers tracing a line across his back.

Never breaking contact, Beth continued dragging her nails down the tight muscles of his right leg. First the thigh, then calf, then heel, all the while making special care not to rush his experience. Something she was sure Mark was “grateful” for. Finally she made her way back to the sole of his right foot, which she gave a small spider tickle. Beth once again walked in front of Mark and could not be more pleased with what she saw.

While Beth's slow methodical tickling didn't elicit laughter, she could tell it was certainly affecting him.

All of the muscle clenching and tightening had sapped his strength, and hadn't been a good defense against the tickling anyway. Mark had grown weak, and it had only been a matter of minutes...or hours...maybe. Due to all the time spent in nervous anticipation he had lost any reference to the time frame. Mark was breathing so heavily that his chest was actually heaving up and down. His feet were shaking ticklishly and his knuckles were white from forming fists. Finally, his head began to slump down towards his chest from all the energy he was spending bracing himself.

Because he hadn't felt any tickling in little over a minute, coherent thought slowly began to return to Mark's brain. 'Wh...why...some kind of...safewo...'

But just as soon as Mark began to think normally Beth started her next mischievous plan. Behind the cross was a crank which allowed her to recline it at varying degrees. She remembered his head hanging down and thought the least she could do was allow Mark to rest it on the padded cross behind him. 'If he's going to lose his sanity, he might as well be comfortable in the process.'

As soon as Beth began turning the crank, Mark could feel his weight shifting.

'Oh god...' he thought.

But Beth continued to recline the cross until it laid at a 45 degree angle and his head was resting on the padding beneath it. This new position also allowed Beth even more access to the exposed soles of his feet. If Mark didn't realize this at the moment, then it would become apparent to him very soon.

It finally set in Mark's mind that he was powerless. His fate was completely in Beth's control. He felt an odd chill of dread and submission. These thoughts were interrupted when a warm hand was placed delicately upon his chest. As good as Beth's touch felt at that moment, he knew no good could come of it.

“Hi, Sweetie. Did that tickle a little?” Beth whispered into Marks ear surprising him. Mark considered the question and gave a defeated moan.

Marks response pleased Beth. 'Did I seriously break him this quickly? I'm awesome. I can't wait to see how he handles my other plans.'

“Well, Mark. If you thought THAT tickled, then check THIS out.” She chuckled into his ear, accentuating the remark by patting his chest.

Behind Mark was yet another crank. Unlike the first which reclined the entire cross back on its axis, this crank controlled the planks supporting his legs. Beth began turning this crank and Marks legs began to spread apart, giving Beth better access to his inner calves and thighs.

Beth positioned herself almost between Marks legs. She saw his erection had subsided. 'Hmm, maybe I can wake him up again.”

Changing her slow methodical strategy from earlier, Beth placed her fingernail on the sole of his right foot and gave him a quick scrape up the side of his leg, like some kind of sadistic seamstress measuring an inseam.

Mark gave a surprised high-pitched grunt which thoroughly amused Beth. She decided to continue. Beth gave the inside of Mark's legs quick alternating scrapes up towards his torso. He reacted to each in kind.

“Lets take this up a notch, shall we?” Beth said as she began to run all her nails up and down Mark's inner thighs and calves. Then finally tickling in a spider-like motion.

Mark couldn't hold it anymore and began reflexively laughing. Although it was less than audible under the duct tape, Beth could hear his helpless laughter and see he spastic diaphragm. This was all the encouragement she needed to continue.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle” Beth teased in a light sing-song tone. She could hardly keep from laughing herself at the affect this was having on Mark.

Mark's sense of calming submission was interrupted by Beth's devilish tickles along his legs. Despite his clear immobility, he tried his best to muster up any kind of strength against his bonds to escape from her fiendish attentions.

Beth continued delightfully torturing the inside of Mark's legs when she noticed that his member had once again “woken-up.”

“It looks like you're enjoying this Mark. That's what that means, isn't it? I've got to tell you, I don't understand it. At all. I mean, if the roles were reversed, and you were tickling my inner thighs...oh my gosh. I could NOT stand it. I would be losing my mind...I would just DIE.” Beth said with a smile.

Mark thought he was losing it. He thought that Beth tickling his backside was intense, but this was absolute torture. Try as he might, he couldn't focus on anything but Beth's sinister nails running up and down his calves. 'If this goes on any longer I'm gonna lose my mind' Mark thought.

“BZZZZZZZZZZZZ!” A loud noise emitted through the intercom.

Beth stopped torturing Marks legs momentarily to run over to the door. She pressed the button on the intercom.

“Just a sec.” She said loudly. She then ran back over to Mark once again resting her hand upon his ribs.

“Well, Mark. It looks like we have a visitor! I wonder who it could be? I'll let them in so you can say 'Hi.' Oh wait, it seems I forgot about your current predicament for a moment. I suppose you might feel uncomfortable letting guests see you in your current state all blindfolded and naked...not that you have anything to be ashamed of, I think its very cute” Beth said with a laugh. She then ran her hand down his torso stopping right below his waist. Mark gave a muffled gasp which greatly entertained Beth.

“I'll tell you what, Sweetie. If you feel uncomfortable and don't want our guest to see you right now. All you have to do is give the word.” Beth said with a mischievous grin.

Mark screamed with all the energy he had left. Beth was one thing, but someone else being a part of whatever this was that was happening to him was out of the question. That's when he considered the wording of what she said. The feeling of queasy anticipation was replaced once more with panic and dread.

“Hmm, that sounded more like a muffled scream than a word. I guess its okay to let in our visitor. Who knows, maybe she'll even want in on today's activities. Wouldn't that be fun?” Beth said studying Mark's expression. His face was a bizarre mix of panic, embarrassment, excitement and terror. She couldn't help but giggle.

“Haha, aw. If its any consolation, I think you're a brave little soldier and I consider it a great honor to be able to drive you insane through tickling.” said Beth knowing full well it was no consolation. “Don't want to keep our visitor waiting. Be right back, honey!”

With that, Beth gave Mark a surprise peck on the cheek, and a quick tickle on the foot before leaving the room.

SLAM

*lock*

Excellent chapter, Thank you. Can't wait to see who was at the door.

Yes, I am chomping at the bit here!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back