• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Creating a new clips4sale studio and need some help

newbie24

Hello everyone, I wanted to create my own clips4sale studio. The studio would contain various fetish videos of my Mistress and I, as well as some of her Domme friends. She had asked me to do some research about it and I was hoping you guys could help me out with some of the questions I have. How does somebody actually go about creating one of these studios? Do you need to create your own business, such as an llc, or can you get by without doing that? Are there legal proceedings or documents you must obtain and present in order to create one of these studios? I've heard a lot of talk about a 2257 compliance and was wondering if you guys could explain this to me in more detail. I really need help and would appreciate any advice or steps I need to take to create my own studio. Thanks.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back