• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spoiled Brat at the Day Spa F/F

parpignollord

This is another story idea I had. Its a pretty common scenario around here, but I thought I'd take a stab at it.

Once again, let me know what you think. Critiques extremely welcome.

-------------------------

Lizzy was bored out of her mind. She didn't even want to come with her stepmom to this stupid spa retreat in the first place. Other than the beauty and relaxation treatments there was absolutely nothing to do at the resort. And Lizzy really had no reason to undergo any of the expensive treatments anyway. Years of carefree living on family money, trips to the local dayspa with her friends, and pedicures twice a week rendered most of the resort's services useless.

To top things off, Judith (Lizzy's stepmom) just told her that she would be leaving to spend the day with Sven, a massage therapist half her age she met the previous day. As annoying as Judith's behavior was, it didn't surprise her. 'I can't really blame her,' Lizzy thought. 'Dad's new (third) wife isn't much older than me. Thats enough to make any ex feel old. Thats probably the whole reason she asked me to come. She wants to hang out with young people. Kinda sad.'

Lizzy pondered all this sitting next to the fountain outside of one of the resort's 5 luxury pedicure clinics. She figured their “Deluxe Platinum Spa Pedicure and Massage” would kill some time (at $1,500 you'd think it would.)

But alas, Lizzy had never had let alone seen a real callous. Therefore the best they could do was paint her toes, massage her crazy soft soles and send her on her way.

'Lame' she thought.

Lizzy sat texting various contacts from her phone and lazily wiggling her toes in her disposable pedicure sandals when a brochure next to her caught her eye.

“Rejuva Seaweed Wrap and Baja Moisturizing Mud Facial”

'Weird' she thought. Then she opened the pamphlet and couldn't believe what she saw.

Below the description of the treatment was a photo of the procedure in action. It showed a woman bound tight in some kind of white cloth cocoon. All that was visible was her bare feet and head, which was covered in mud with sliced cucumbers over her eyes.

Lizzy couldn't help but laugh out loud at the ridiculous picture. Then she saw the price.

'$15,000? Wow, that's a whole weeks allowance. Just to be dressed up like a weird mummy? Haha, I've got to see this.'

She took note of the room number and made her way there.

“Basically its 45 minutes. We start off with a seaweed wrap, then seal it with moisturizing strips. Then we do a Baja mud facial which moisturizes and exfoliates. It's really a remarkable procedure. The wrinkles just melt away. The Baja mud actually...” the spa technician continued on detailing the steps in the procedure.

Lizzy listened for a little bit but was distracted by what was happening in the room behind her. A woman who looked to be around 40 had just been secured in the gauze cocoon and began to have mud slathered on her face. Lizzy thought it was so weird.

“Wait, so what happens if you have to the bathroom?” Lizzy interrupted.

“Well, uh, its HIGHLY recommended that you relieve yourself before undergoing the treatment. Once the moisture seal is formed by the wrap and mud its very important that in stays in tact.” she pressured.

“So you can't move or else it doesn't work?” Lizzy asked.

“Essentially. If the seal on the wrap or facial mask is exposed to oxygen it renders it useless.” she conceded.

“And thats $15,000 down the drain?” Lizzy asked.

“$25,000. $15,000 is just for the facial scrub. But you have nothing to be worried about. Our staff are highly trained experts on relaxation. The 30 minutes you have to stay still really fly by. I'll go ahead and start prepping the room if you'd like?” she asked eagerly.

In the back Lizzy could see the woman in the room receiving the treatment. The spa employee had completed the gauze wrap and was massaging the facial rub into the woman's temples as she lie perfectly still.

“Um, actually I need a bit longer to think about it.” Lizzy replied.

“Well, okay,” the spa employee said, slightly miffed that she had spent so much time explaining for nothing.

Lizzy saw the spa worker light several candles and press play on a small stereo in the corner which emitted relaxing woodwind music. Then the worker exited the room softly shutting the door behind her.

“Is she next?” the woman asked.

“No, she's just looking.” the other spa worker said begrudgingly.

“Oh ok, well we're gonna go smoke. We won't be back for about 30 minutes.”

“Thats fine.” Lizzy said politely.

The two women grabbed their bags and left Lizzy sitting on the couch. She waited until the two women were out of sight, then her curiosity got the best of her. She snuck over to the treatment room and slowly cracked the door. To the left she saw a clipboard which stated “Marybeth Byers – 2:15 to 3:00.”

In front of her, lying on a padded table was Marybeth (she presumed.) In Lizzy's opinion Marybeth looked silly from head to toe. Her hair was back in a ponytail with light brown mud smeared all over her face, save her eyes which were masked by fresh cucumbers. From her shoulders to her ankles she was tightly wrapped in a gauze casing which made her look like she had been captured by a spider. At the other end of the table were her bare feet. They looked to be size 10's and very cute for a woman in her 40's. On her feet were gel toe separators which stretched them apart. Lizzy distinctly recalled seeing them advertized on TV. She decided to take a closer look.

Lizzy slipped off her sandals and silently crept to the foot of the treatment table. With the candles and soft music she could definitely understand how someone could get really relaxed in there. Fairly certain that Marybeth didn't know that anyone else was in the room, Lizzy decided to touch the gel separator. It felt weird, like soft squishy rubber. She really wanted to take them off to examine them further. Thats when a thought came to her.

'I really could just take these off her toes couldn't I? I mean, what is she gonna do? Its not like she knows I'm not a spa employee. And even if not, she's not going to jump up and ruin thousands of dollars worth of work'

Lizzy yanked the gel separators away with conviction. They were even weirder on a closer inspection. However, what was more entertaining to Lizzy was Marybeth's toes. Once she removed the gel things, Marybeth began slowly wiggling her cute little toes.

'That is too funny.' Lizzy thought “Her toes are the only body part she can move.”

She then had a thought that was a bit more devious. Seeing a Chinese rock garden in the corner, she retrieved the small fork sized wooden rake used for arranging sand. She crept back and with the handle end of the rake briefly stroked the ball of Marybeth's foot.

This caused a reflexive toe scrunch from Marybeth.

'She looks kind of ticklish.'

From then she took the wooden handle and slowly drew a line front the bottom of Marybeth's heel to the tip of her big toe. Marybeth was for sure that someone had joined her in the treatment room, and released a muffled yelp as Lizzy tickled her helpless foot.

'She looks REALLY ticklish.' Lizzy thought. 'Haha, I'm just going to go for it.'

With that, Lizzy flipped the rake around to the studded end and began raking Marybeth's soles from heel to toe.

Marybeth hit the roof. Or would have, if she could. She fought the urge to jump up and was forced to bare Lizzy's tickles. The best she could do was a stifled “Bmmph hmmph hmmmph hmmph hmmmph.”

Lizzy thought this was hilarious. 'She can't budge and her feet are completely at my mercy. This is the most fun I've had this week.' Lizzy took a moment and set the rake down. She looked at the time on her cell phone which flashed 2:20 pm. She knew what she had to do.

Lizzy walked over to the door, did one final check for staff, then shut it. Then strolled around the table to Marybeth's head. When passing her feet she made sure to drag her fingernail across the tips of Marybeth's toes. Her muffled yelp assured Lizzy that she felt it.

Lizzy crouched down next to Marybeth's ear which was partially covered in mud. She got in quite close and began to whisper.

“Good afternoon Ms. Byers, I trust you're enjoying our luxurious mud mask and seaweed wrap treatment...”

Marybeth replied with a grunt, which Lizzy was fairly confident was her way of demanding an explanation. Lizzy continued

“I'm so glad you're enjoying it Ms. Byers. Just a reminder, please make sure to lie perfectly still, or else the mud can't do its work and you'll have to pay another $25,000. It shouldn't be too hard.”

Marybeth lied completely still. She knew something was up and her heart rate began to increase accordingly.

“Well I have some great news Ms. Byers. Because you're such a loyal customer we've decided to give you a free 'spa tickle treatment' absolutely free. Doesn't that sound wonderful?”

Now that Marybeth knew the game Lizzy was playing she started panicking. “mmmmhp, mmmhp, bmmmph” She replied frantically.

“I knew you'd appreciate it. Our goal is to see all of our clients smile.” Lizzy said gently patting Marybeth on the head.

'I can tickle this random woman crazy for 30 minutes and there's really nothing she can do about it, haha.' Lizzy thought. She looked down and saw Marybeth's helpless bare feet. Her vulnerable toes flexing nervously. Lizzy giggled. 'This is actually turning out to be a pretty fun vacation.'

“Now Ms. Byers,” Lizzy announced, “lets see if we can't sufficiently stimulate your little piggies.”

Congratulations Lizzy, you have now left behind your bratty stage and graduated to ...

BIIIIIIITCH!!!!!!!

JN

I'm hoping that the bitch gets hers too. I love it when a bitch becomes the lee. Excellent stuff..

Great concept - tickling rich ladies feet is pretty awesome. Please continue.

This is an amazing story and there isn't anything about it I don't like.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back