• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Honeys: The Cutest UK Girls Tied & Tickled! What’s New, Nov 2011 (F/F)

TickleHoneysCom

TMF Expert
NOV 26: Tickling Revenge on Sexy Hooters Girl Rachel!....TickleHoneys.com F/F

Jasmine gets revenge for what Rachel did to her in Hooters Girls Tickling! (link to TMF thread).

TickleHoneysHootersGirlsTicklingRevengeh.jpg

Rachel's wrists are tied together above her head. Jasmine starts by tickling Rachel's extremely ticklish armpits, then moves down to tickle her feet through her Hooter's uniform pantyhose. Jasmine slowly strips Rachel down to her tiny undies, tickling her sides and behind her knees as she goes. Then Jasmine has an idea... She rips a huge hole in the end of Rachel's pantyhose and tickles her bare foot! It's not long before Jasmine rips and pulls off Rachel’s pantyhose completely, and tickles her all over again!

Hooters Girls Tickling Revenge! available NOW at TickleHoneys.com.

TickleHoneysHootersGirlsTicklingRevengea.jpg

TickleHoneysHootersGirlsTicklingRevengeb.jpg

TickleHoneysHootersGirlsTicklingRevengec.jpg

TickleHoneysHootersGirlsTicklingRevenged.jpg

TickleHoneysHootersGirlsTicklingRevengee.jpg

TickleHoneysHootersGirlsTicklingRevengef.jpg

TickleHoneysHootersGirlsTicklingRevengeg.jpg

Watch the preview video on our blog HERE. And get the Full "Hooters Girls Tickling Revenge" HD Video from our Video Store NOW!

--
James

For older updates on Tickle Honeys see this thread on TMF.

Jasmine is too cute for her own good :firedevil A long time favorite of mine.

my Fantasy comes to life!

I don't know how you did it but this is the single greatest video of ALL TIME! BY FAR!! I have had this fantasy for as long as I can remember. This is it!! I can not thank you enough!!

Wow, thank you so much for posting, hsfn!! And I'm so glad we could your fantasy into a reality with this video. :) It was incredibly fun to shoot, and extremely sexy to do too (it's a hard life sometimes haha!) We haven't been going that long as a store and we really try our best to shoot what people want to see. So that's extremely lovely to hear about this video. Got to say, this was a popular theme among ourselves too - what is it about Hooters outfits?? :) Thanks for your purchase, hsfn, and thank you again for the wonderful feedback!

--
James

The Harem Ticklers video featuring the always adorable Jasmine Sinclair hogtied with rope in a blue harem costume being "Gitchied" by another pretty girl in the same outfit is probably one of the best tickle clips I have ever seen. Watching Jasmine struggle in her bonds is only half the fun. When a lady's barefeet are bound together at the ankles, they can only rub against each other in the most sexy way. This is why a NOM NOM NOM hogties. How else can you play with their feet...like unbuckle their sandals and pull the leather straps off and watch them glide over their bare soles? Or watch them kick their heels off in a struggle scene? Try to dial the phone with their toes?

Thank you sir.

"Gitchied" hehe! :D Very cool! Thanks so much for posting Samuel, and I'm so pleased you loved the harem hogtied video of Jasmine Sinclair getting her comeuppance. :) Well she deserved it all after tricking Rachel in the harem to a tickle onslaught! :D I have to agree with you, hogtied and barefoot is perfect for tickling!! No chance for the lee to escape her ticklish fate!!! We'll certainly do more barefoot hogtie tickle sessions in the future. And anyone that wants to see the video Samuel is talking about, "Harem Ticklers 2: Hogtied Revenge!" is HERE.

Thanks again for posting!

--
James

Jasmine and Rachel are both goregeous, hope to see more of both, I'd certainly love to tickle both, lol

Thanks very much, tickletime4u. :) They are both stunning girls, and really fun too! You will be seeing more of them on Tickle Honeys in the coming weeks! :)

--
James

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back