• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mike & Angelo

Justboy

TMF Master
Anyone remember this UK kids TV show from the early 90's?
Think it was about a dude from space who came down and lived in with a young boy and his family.
Anyways I seem to recall an episode where some bloke got asked to try out a pair of stocks then once they had him locked in they removed his shoes and socks and tickled him with a feather etc.
Anyone got a clip?

Jesus I remember that! I think... weren't puppets involved and one of them turned invisible to rob the feather out of the guys pocket? I swear if this isn't the clip you meant there is one very similar from the same time frame. I didn't think it was Mike & Angelo though but I could be wrong

I seem to recall the puppets being irish leprechauns or something though. It was definately in that time frame. I can't for the life of me remember the name of it though but I'm pretty sure you're thinking of that too

Last edited:
I think it was a program called "the riddlers"
I remember a bloke in stocks getting tickled my a puppet and a fella who was always in the program.
If memory serves me he was being tickled about the deeds for the building the puppets lived at or something along them lines

Good grief, Mike and Angelo. There's a name I haven't heard of in a while. Oddly enough, I remember there being a tickle scene in that too. Some Alien hunters were after Angelo while trying to prove that his friend (A girl and the time I think) was an Alien by pointing out he never laughed or something like that. Come the end of the episode, the Alien hunters have been seen off and Angelo makes a statement about having never laughed himself and then the girl and that Scottish woman start tickling him.

... CITV was weird.

I don't really remember the Riddlers so I don't think it was that! I seem to recall it being inside a house and puppets not being involved! I can't remember how old I was when I saw it, so I could be wrong! Does anyone have that Riddlers clip then?

I dont think you'll get a clip, this show as a whole is really hard to find these days

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back