• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

-Bets Between Friends (Part 3)- F/F (Explicit Content)

Emishticklish

TMF Expert
"......"
"Come on, Lil-Anne." Amie slipped her tender feet back into their sandels with relief. It was a wonder she didn't lose her bladder during the ordeal. Clearing her throat, she started to run her slender fingers through the tangled mess of black hair but stopped short when Lil-Anne zoomed in and gently began to kiss the Asian Beauty. Startled, Amie went along the kiss....secretly thrilled that her gorgeous Friend was exploiting her sexuality as she was. Lil-Anne's fingers replaced Amies's; Stroke after stroke as their tongues intertwined.

"Oh.....my God."
"Mmm....don't stop..."
The two girls giggled and giddily continued with their make-out. Eventually Lil-Anne's bravery got the best of her and she began shredding at Amie's clothing; Completely ready for the experience she'd been waiting for all her life.....glancing at her shapely feet and toes, she felt the incredible (sexual) urge to tickle again....the warm, moist feeling in her stomach intensified.
"you know what I really want?" Lil-Anne moaned, sucking on Amie's neck. the softness of her skin was unbelievable.
"Mmmmmm...I've been trying to figure that out....for ten minutes..." Arching her back.
"I want your feet...."
Amie's heart sank, at the same time.........
"My...feet? You just had them! That's what got me in this mess.."
"Yeah, but I won....and-"
"Ok, ok I know. So what do you want to do?"
"You'll find out shortly. Trust me?" Lil-Anne rose, and grabbed the confused Girl's hand. Curious, and a bit nervous, Amie followed.

After securing her "Toy" to the four poster Bed, Lil-Anne began with the binding of Amie's ankles. She always had a thing for pretty feet, fantasizing about Amie's for years. She'd constantly grab, massage or tickle them every chance she got. Knowing this would out that secret, she was prepared to enjoy every second. Mounting the now tied calves, she slowly extended her tongue to Amie's right wrinkled sole.
"HAHAHAHAHEEEHEHEHEHE OH SHIT WHAT-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA LILLY THAT TICKLES!!!!!!!" Amie screamed with wild abandon while her newfound Lover carefully traced each crease along both helpless soles with her pierced tongue. Trembling and screeching, Amie was left to endure the horrendous tickling. Reduced to tears after only a few mintes of the treatment.
"So?" Lil-Anne asked, her pussy drenched.
*pant*.....What-Why??? *giggle*
"Because I'm the winner! You don't want to do my laundry another week do you?" Playful teasing.
"I'd sooner..*pant* kiss a toliet seat."
"Alright then!" Lil-Anne gleefully scribbled all ten nails across both silky soles. The effect was sheer madness, reducing the tortured woman to crazed peals of insane laughter.

"That, just wasn't right....." Amie recalled more than a week later at their favorite Resturant, Denny's. Their hands were tightly intertwined as the free set tended to their shared Nacho plate. Lil-Anne fed her new Girlfriend a generously overflowing chip.
"You know you liked ittttt!" She cooed, as she always did after Amie lost and payed for something.
"Mmmmmm....I did....." She kissed Lil-Anne near her ear, before whispering that she'dlike it done again. Her Lover's brows raised.
"Well, then. This calls for a Challenge! Accept?
"Accepted!!"

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back