• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Bella Bash means to me!! <3

JPie1

Verified
wow, I guess it is finally time for me to speak up and tell you how I feel about the recent Bella Bash. I am always late to the party when it comes to speaking about my experiences.

1st off, let me tell you this has been a year of many things for me and although I often joke about my age it really has been on my mind and a kind of semi sweet moment.

Coming to Bella Bash I can let go of a lot of things, lose myself in the few days. A release of stress and some moments of wild abandon.

It is a place unlike any place for me, were people make me feel beautiful, useful, warm, smart, cared for and youthful! To call out certain people would probably leave 1/2 of those feelings out. You have all come to mean so very much to me. Where else on the planet can you come across such a wide selection of personalities, walks of life, ages and just all have the greatest time! Non judging...just outright warmth and love! If we can just bottle this up and sprinkle it on the rest of the world it would be a much better place to be!

Bella - you have become such a beacon of friendship, understanding and strength for me. You not only open your home to me, you open your heart, your family and your inspiration to me. You friendship means the world to me!

Adam - always the strong shoulder for me...even for a short period a year it does so much for me. You really make me want to belt out "You make me feel like a natural woman". Thank you for believing in me so much and for seeing more in me than sometimes I see myself. You have a piece of my heart forever.

Bill - the man of few words. I have come to know I don't need to hear words from you, I feel your words, your warmth and your caring! You are as important a piece of this weekend for me than the rest! Thank you as well for making me feel beautiful inside and out.

Terrence - I am a Libra, the scale, not only balance but harmony is so important in my life, sometimes it is hard to balance what is right with harmony. Harmony is what means so much to me. But I did show you a little balance on my skates :) ! One day my life will balance out, but thank your for your essential friendship no matter what.

Byron - I adore you so much...sexy, personable, strong and caring man you are. You treat everyone so wonderfully...you have amazing qualities! You are also an awesome playmate which I have to get another chance to experience!!

Dan and Tracy - I love you both so much...Dan with all the hugs needed, can never have enough, Tracy for your fun spirit. Your a feisty girl...I love that about you!!

To my girls, Gin, Liz, Krys, Jess - god I want to adopt you all!! You are always a ray of sunshine...oh and thank you for letting me jump on your pile and being silly at the end of the weekend...

My big fellas - Rhino and the big bearded wall of steel(ers) - thank you for letting me act tough!! Miss Tough Bronx Chick...yeah...let me believe that!!

Chris - oh how I love poking you!!

Jo - from the day I met you to now you have grown so much, what a great mother and how happy I was to see you so happy - even with a funny blue smurf!!

Classy - well, wasn't I glad I departed with you...to share my thoughts with. I love you so much girl. Thanks for the airport conversation and always thanks for the love!!!

Shira!! I so enjoyed getting to know you...to talk old memories, some yiddish and for someone to say - oy, I love gefilte fish!!!

ok...so I know this has been more a big mush then funny memories, but this is the kind of year this has been.

My 4th Bella Bash -...you know I will be there for my 5th!!! Next year I am staying for karoake...just cover your ears everyone!! :)

I do love you all !!

Judy aka JPie

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back