• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Haunted Mansion 2 (rest of part 10)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Here it is folks, the rest of part 10. I had so much fun writing this part, even though I had to rewrite it twice because of my computer fucking up. But it was a blessing in disguise, because I did a better job, because it was three times the charm to get it done right.

Enjoy!

JT walked out to his car, running empty on cigarettes just like Megan. He had expected Megan to be in the car, but instead he found his car empty and no sign of Megan.

JT: Guess she went back inside, damn, must've just missed her.

But his car was unlocked, and he got in the driver's side and opened up his glove compartment. Inside were his back up pack of cigarettes, a bag of marijuana (someone's been holding out on his friends it seems, lol) and a 44. snub nosed revolver. Before having a cigarette, JT decided to smoke a little weed to ease his buzz. Smoking weed always reduced the chances of a hangover the next morning for the young dude. He went to work, rolling an almost near perfect joint, using the dashboard as a table to place the contents in a blunt paper.

Ten minutes later....

JT was halfway done with his prized joint, taking each hit in his lungs and holding it in for several seconds before exhaling. A rule of thumb to smoking weed was to not smoke a joint like one would a cigarette. The costumed greaser was stoned like Jack Nicholosn's character from Easy Rider, only he wasn't rambling about UFOs. Rolling down his window, to let out the cloud of reefer smoke, he sat back and relaxed. While sipping his last beer, he almost thought for a split second, the sound of a familar scream. It sounded just like Tanya. JT knew Tanya's scream all too well, he had placed a frogs in her underwear drawer once, and then waited in her closet while she showered. When she had come out of the bathroom, Tanya went into her bedroom, in her robe, and opened her drawer to get a fresh pair of panties. But as soon as the drawer opened, two frogs leaped out, one landing in her clean shampoo'd hair, and the tall blonde screamed so loud that she put a banshee to shame. JT managed to sprint out of the closet, while she was distracted. Good thing too, because Tanya chased him until he had gotten outside, and she would not tread after him on naked feet, especially since she had just washed them. So, the guy managed to dodge a bullet that day, until Tanya got her revenge. Thinking to himself, JT realized that the prank he pulled was only four days ago. The paranoid effects of the drug had taken their toll on his brain, JT suddenly realized that it would only be a matter of time before Tanya got her revenge.

JT: What have I done, I pranked a sexy Amazon, and now she's going to get me.

He heard the scream again, it was louder this time. Taking another hit, the young man was suddenly in a cold sweat.

JT: Holy shit, I'm fucking haunted, that's why I keep hearing Tanya scream. It's a constant reminder of the doom in store for me, because I got inside her underwear drawer. What was I thinking, you never get into a girl's underwear drawer, let alone the underwear drawer of a tall, Amazon ass kicking machine. His face fell into his hands, the scream would not stop, and it was echoing in his brain.

JT: Okay, okay, I'm going inside and I'm going to give Tanya money, so she can buy new underwear. I can't be looking over my shoulder for the rest of my days, I feel like Henry Hill.

But before he got out of the car, he heard the sound of smashed glass. Looking back, he saw that his back windshield had been smashed.

JT: What the fuck, who's the wise guy?

Then he saw Brad poke his head through the smashed window.

Brad: Hi Danny Sucko.

JT: That's Danny Zuko, you fucking scumbag. Your boozehound ass is paying that damage.

Brad: Your mom offered to pay for the damages. But instead of money, she said she'd be willing to pay in trade, ha ha ha!

That did it, JT was out of his car, slamming the door behind him.

JT: How dare you disrespect my mom like that.

He charged at Brad, but the frat boy easily shoved JT forward with surprising strength, falling to the ground.

Brad: Easy, I just opened my mouth and the words just came out, natrually. I bet she gives great blow jobs, at least that's what the Dean said when you were facing explusion.

JT got to his feet, and held up his fists.

JT: C'mon Brad, let's see you do that again.

Voice: Brad, what are you waiting for?

JT turned around to see Shawn coming up to the two of them. Only Shawn looked different, his color had gone very pale, and it looked like he had red contacts in.

What a minute, Shawn didn't wear glasses.

Then he turned back to face Brad, and the other frat boy looked just like Shawn. Red eyes, pale skin, but fangs bared as well.

JT: What the fuck, I must really be stoned right now, I'm hallnciating.

Brad: Ha, ha, ha. You want some real drugs, JT, I got something that will make that pot look like Flinstone vitamins.

Shawn: We belong to a new fraterinity, now, and we even got a bigger house.

JT: What's the name of it?

Brad: We don't know, but for now, we're keeping it simple and just referring to it as The Haunted Mansion.

Shawn: Join us, James.

Brad: Join us, or die.

JT couldn't believe his eyes, this was more than pothead paranoia. But he decided to play along.

JT: It appears I have no choice, but to accept your generous offer. Say, mind if I grab my stash of weed first, might as well have a party, right?

Brad gave a nod and JT climbed back into his car, but he didn't grab his pot. Instead he grabbed the revolver and opened the passenger door to climb out of, giving himself some distance between Brad and Shawn.
Scrambling to his feet, he aimed the gun at them like Charles Bronson.

JT: Alright, back off, or I'll cut you down.

Brad looked amused, perhaps even a little impressed at JT's bravado. But nevertheless he and Shawn walked toward JT.

JT: I'm serious, Brad, don't come any closer.

Brad: You get points for bravery.

Shawn: And balls too.

JT: I'm the only one who's gonna have balls if you take another step, boys!

Brad: You won't shoot us, that would be murder.

JT: The hell it would, self defense, Brad. Something you might know if you didn't fail Criminal Justice.

Brad: Apples and Oranges, my friend. Now, drop your weapon.

JT: How about if I drop you.

He fired two shots at Shawn, hitting him in the chest. Shawn went down, but Brad opened his mouth, exposing his fangs.

Brad: That was very stupid, James.

JT: Oh yeah?

Brad gave a skip and lunged at JT, but the young man raised his gun higher and shot Brad in the forehead. Brad went down in the fair of an instant, and laid still with his eyes still open.

JT couldn't believe what he just did, almost in shock that he actually killed two guys. But he silently took comfort in the fact that he didn't have a choice, they were going to kill him if he hadn't made a move.

Meanwhile, Tanya was still flying around the countryside, zooming past tops of trees. With her arms pointed straight out, she did actually feel like Supergirl. If only she wasn't afraid of heights, and if her ears would stop popping, she would've enjoyed her ride. Her screams echoed throughout the country, but unfortnately everyone except JT was indoors.

Tanya: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Unable to take it anymore, she closed her eyes and silently prayed for her high flying nightmare to be over. After a minute or so, Tanya felt herself flying slower. The popping in her ears began to decrease, and she felt herself rise to standing position. Then Tanya felt her feet touching ground and she opened her eyes, she was back in the greenhouse. Breathing a sigh of relief, she composed herself and adjusted to her red boots being on the ground. When she was done, the tall blonde headed for the service elevator with a look of determination in her eyes, she had a witch to kick the shit out of.

When she got off the service elevator, Tanya walked down the hallway towards the wine cellar. When she got to the center of the room, she saw a huge padded table slanted against the wall. It looked almost like something that would hold Frankenstein's monster, when in actual fact, it was the table that held Zach last year when he and Cat became "human desserts". Tanya was stunned, that hadn't been there before she took her flight, but nevertheless she had a witch to find. First she opened the door to the wine cellar, because she still wanted the wine she was promised. Besides, after what just happened, the tall blonde needed a drink to calm her nerves.

But before she could open the door, it opened on it's own, and three figures popped out. It was Huey, Dewey, and Louie. Tanya was stunned, they appeared to be wearing troll costumes. That and they stood no taller than 5'5', and towered over them. The three circled Tanya, making her confused and a little scared.

Dewey: Hello there.

Louie: You must be the Amazon we were told of.

Huey: You are lovely, Supergirl!

Tanya: Who are you, and where's Elvira?

Huey: Oh never mind her, she's upstairs and won't be coming back down. She was just supposed to bring you down here, so that we could have you.

Tanya: What, have me? What the hell do you mean?

Louie: We want to play with you.

Huey: And your sexy body.

Dewey: And lick you from head to toe.

Tanya: Ewww, you perverts better stay away from me or I'll kick your ass.

Huey: Ooooh, she's feisty, I like that.

Dewey: Get her!

The three trolls moved in and lunged at the tall blonde. Dewey and Huey grabbed an arm, while Louie grabbed her legs. But Tanya was stronger, and steadied herself on the trolls holding her arms and brought her legs up to kick Louie away before he could get his hold on her. Then she used her arms to bring the two trolls together so they butted heads. While the trolls rubbed their sore heads Tanya gave Dewey a sidekick to the back, and then roundhouse kicked Huey to his ribs. Louie got back to his feet and leaped onto the tall Amazon's back. But Tanya thrusted her head back, hitting him in the nose. The troll let go and fell to the floor. Tanya placed her hands on her hips and admired her handiwork, those creeps clearly needed to mind their manners when in the presence of a lady.

Tanya: You creeps need to mind your manners when in the presence of a lady.

Then she turned and left the room, the wine no longer on her mind. But before her red boot could reach the first step, she felt something grab her cape and pull her back in the room. Then she heard a loud rip noise, and gasped. Gropping around, she checked to see if her costume had a tear, but found nothing. However she didn't feel her cape hanging from her shoulders anymore. Turning around, she saw a large hulk of a woman wearing an ogre costume, who held her cape in both hands.

Olga: Well, well, well, looks like Supergirl is without her cape now, hehehe!

Tanya: You fucking bitch, this costume cost me three hundred dollars, i saved up all year for it.

Olga: Perhaps you should've thought about that before inflicting pain on my cousins here.

Tanya: Hey, your bastard cousins tried to put their perverted paws on me, and I defended myself. Threatening to lick me from head to toe, yuck, it's bad enough their costumes are repulsing.

Olga: Maybe, if they were wearing costumes.

A horror fell over Tanya, could it be true?

Tanya: You're full of shit, you and your cousins are trolls?

Olga: No, I'm an ogre, and they are trolls. My mother was part troll and part ogre but my father is pure troll breed. Therefore that makes my cousins from my mother's side. I figured I had to explain it, given that you are blonde bimbo, ha ha ha.

That comment pissed Tanya off, and her Irish blood began to boil. She raised her fists and slowly began to advance on the ogre.

Tanya: C'mon ya fat fucking bitch, let's see how tough you are.

She swung a left hook at Olga, but she easily dodged it and laughed. Furious, the blonde swung with her right, but Olga dodged that punch too and seized Tanya's wrist with her big hand.

Tanya: Owww, let go!

She aimed a kick at Olga's midsection, but the ogre caught her ankle and held it tight. Tanya flopped around like a fish on one foot, as Olga guided her towards the padded table. Her cousins regained their strength and got up. Olga beamed that her cousins were tougher than she thought they were.

Olga: Welcome back, hope she didn't hurt you too bad. Bring the table to the center of the room, lads, and then be ready to bind her.

Tanya: Ahhhhhh, let me go, I mean it! Fucking let me gooooooo!

Olga shoved the tall blonde against the padded table and relased her grip, her cousins had quickly moved the table to the center like she requested. When Tanya fell against the table, Dewey and Louie locked her wrists in the leather cuffs. Tanya struggled like a wildcat in her bonds, thrashing and trying to kick at the trolls, but Dewey and Louie grabbed a hold of Tanya's legs and steadied them. Huey pulled Tanya's hair, getting revenge for what Tanya had done to them.

Tanya: Owwwwww, let go of my hair

Huey: Ask me nicely, bimbo!

Tanya: Don't call me a OWWWWWWWIE.

Huey pulled harder this time, like he was actually trying to pull the hair off her scalp.

Tanya: Okay, okay, please don't pull my hair, I beg you.

Huey smiled and let go, enjoying the power he and his brothers now had.

Olga: Good work, boys, now you have your prize.

Dewey: Yep, that we do, thank you, cuz.

Olga: You're welcome. That being said, it's time that I collect my prize out of this charade.

The ogre bent down and seized Tanya's red boot.

Tanya: Hey, leave my boots alone!

Olga easily pulled the boot off and did the same to the other boot, revealing Tanya's red and blue striped socked feet.

Olga: Ooooh, cute socks, they match the colors to your Supergirl costume quite nicely. I think I shall take those too.

Tanya tried to move her feet, but Olga was too quick. The ogre took her socks off in three seconds flat, then she and her cousins stared in awe at the sight before them.

Tanya had size twelve feet, with round toes that were unpolished. The tops of her feet were covered in sock marks from her feet being trapped too long in her footwear.

Olga waved the socks teasingly at Tanya, like a child stealing another child's toy and saying "Mine now". Then she brought the socks to her face and took a sniff.

Tanya: Ugh, you are sick, why would you sniff my sweaty socks?

Olga: Mmmmmm, I have a foot fetish, and I love big feet!

The ogre stood up and stuffed the socks in Tanya's red boots, and then turned to leave.

Huey: Excuse me, Olga, but aren't you forgetting something.

Olga: What do you mean. Oh, yes, I did. This tall Amazon still has one thing left to go.

The trolls backed away as Olga got real close to Tanya, who shut her eyes, because the sight of the ogre was too much for her to stand anymore. Then she heard a loud rip, followed by a second rip, and then she felt a little chilly. Opening her eyes she looked down to see that she was in her underwear. Olga had ripped off her Supergirl suit, her three hundred dollar Halloween costume was ruined. The tall blonde blushed in embarassment at being exposed in her bra and panties. Speaking of which, her bra and panties were the same color as her dark blue costume. Her bra had two S insignias cover the nipples, and her panties had a large S insignia on the crotch part.

Huey: Lookie here, she's got a pair of Super twins and a super pussy too.

Louie: Damn, she really is Supergirl after all.

Tanya: How dare you, what gives you the right to strip off my clothes?

Olga: The fact that it's Halloween, and that we are taking over the party. Have fun, boys, i shall return.

The ogre left the room carrying Tanya's ripped costume and her footwear. The helpless blonde watched in dismay as her clothes were taken away. Then she felt Dewey and Louie massaging her feet in their troll paws, their hands looked small compared to Tanya's big and wide feet. Tired of fighting her struggling legs and wiggling feet, the trolls locked her ankles into place with the leather cuffs. Now the big strong Amazon was completely imobilized, and could only wiggle her toes

Louie: Such beautiful, big, bare feet.

Dewey: And so soft too.

Tanya: Don't touch my feet, leave them alone you bastards.

Louie sniffed up and down Tanya's right foot, from her heel to her toes. Dewey began to kiss the top of her left foot, while still massaging her sole with this thumbs.

Tanya: Oh God, quit that, I don't want your slimy lips anywhere near my feet. And you (turning her gaze toward Louie) take your snotty nose off my foot.

Huey just stood back and watched his brothers indulge their foot fetishes, he would join in soon. But first, he needed to get something. He walked down the hallway, into one of the costume rooms where Elvira had found Zach and Cat's costumes, the year before. Tanya cringed as she felt Dewey kiss the soles of her feet next, smooching her high arch, and her round heels. Louie followed suit, and kissed his captive sole too.

Tanya bit her lip, those slimey kisses were sending tiny little jolts up her spine, because it tickled so much. But she had to hold in her laughter, otherwise those trolls would destroy her sanity and turn her into a laughing lunatic. She figured if she kept quiet long enough, they would stop and eventually get bored of her. But when you're a troll and you have a beautiful blonde captive, you don't give up that easily. When Dewey got to her toes and started to kiss each one indivdually, she let out a small titter.

Tanya: Heehehe stop kissing my feet.

Louie: Why, give us a good reason and we will.

Tanya: Because heheeheee my feet stink, and I don't like strangers kissing them too.

Dewey: Not good enough, we like stinkfoot, and we like kissing stranger's feet.

Louie: Dewey, she's ticklish.

Dewey: I can tell. And if those tiny kisses tickle, I wonder how much this will tickle.

Holding her foot with one hand and her five toes with the other, Dewey stuck out his tongue and gently gave Tanya's big toe a lick.

Tanya: Eeeeeeeeeeeeep, DON'T!

Dewey: Ooooh, I think I found a hot spot.

He lashed his tongue out again, striking the big toe a second time, but took his time very slowly circling every inch of skin.Tanya giggled some more, shaking her head from side to side in response. Louie sucked Tanya's other big toe, enjoying the blonde's feebly wiggling attempts to pull it out, but his mouth was clamped firmly shut, which made escape futile. Dewey licked the index toe, giving it the same tongue bath as the latter, and then darted his tongue in between the sensitive toes. The tall blonde's laughter went upscale to high pitched giggles as Louie moved onto the Tanya's next two toes and nibbled the digits with glee.

Louie: Mmmmm, i love tootsie rolls, ha ha ha!

Tanya: GAAAAAAAAWD, STAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAP MOLESTING MY FEEHEHHEEHEHEEEEET YOU FUCKING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA FOOT RAPISTS!

Dewey: Foot rapist, I like that.

His tongue traveled to the next toe crevices, getting in between her middle and ring toe next, driving Tanya into more hysterics.

Tanya: NAAAAHAAHAHAHAAAAAT IN BETWEEHEHEHEHEEEEN MY TOHOHOHOOES, EEEEEEEEEEEEK!

Huey returned and saw that his brothers had upped their game by using their tongues. Tanya's laugh was music to his ears, and he had just the instrument to aid this bittersweet symphony.

Huey: Hey, I got just the instrument to aid this bittersweet symphony.

He held up a hairbrush for all three of them to see, Tanya didn't like the sight of it at all, she doubted that he was going to brush her hair with that.

Dewey: Good find, Hugh, why don't you take over for me, and I'll see to the Big Blonde Bimbo's other ticklish spots.

Huey gave a nod in thanks and then took Dewey's spot on the floor. Pulling back all five of Tanya's toes on her left foot, making her high arch go taut, he ran the brush on her bare sole.

Tanya: YOWWWAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA YOU LITTLE BAAHAHAHAAHAHHAAASTAAAHAAAAHAAASTARD!

Huey: Hey, just because I was born out of wedlock does not give you the right to call me names.

He brushed her feet harder, which only made Tanya laugh harder. She didn't beg, but continued to call them names in between laughs. It was quite educational for the three trolls, Tanya had taught them profanity and swearing that they had never heard before, as she cussed like a sailor.

Back in the attic, Megan wasn't exactly having a fun time either.

Kylie and Rachel had reduced the raven haired girl to quiet laughter. Still cluching a feather, the vampire girls continued to tickle her bare boobs and hard nipples.

Megan: Heeeheeheheheeeeheheheee oh no, not there, not there, my nipples are numb.

Kylie: Wow, Meg, those nips look awfully hard, let's cope a little feel on your little bosom buddies, hehe.

The brunette twitched Megan's right nipple with her finger, and then gasped after seeing how hard it was.

Megan: Oooooooooh myyyyyyyy!

Kylie: Wow, that's so hard it could cut glass.

Rachel saw this and grinned, and tweaked her other nipple.

Rachel: I think I'll saw this nipple off and keep it as a souvenior.

Like a lumberjack, she dragged the feather across her left nipple like it was a saw. Megan's eyes closed and her moans became more repetitious.

Rachel: Hmmmm, the feather is okay, but I think I have something else that is more effective on that little tickle switch.

Bending her head down, she flicked her tongue at Megan's nipple. Kylie followed suit and did the same. Megan's eyes were closed and her libido began to quake. The vampire gals looked down and saw a moist wet spot began to form on the crotch of her panties.

Rachel: Ooooh, Meggy is a little squirter, yes her is! Let's have a whiff of that sweet joy juice.

Getting down to her knees she sniffed Megan's panty clad pussy. But then she stopped and got right back up to her feet, concern in her eyes.

Kylie: Rachel, what's the matter?

Rachel: This little bitch is a diabetic, she doesn't have enough sugar in her blood.

Kylie: How ironic, Willa Wonka doesn't have enough sugar to make her sticky sweet.

Rachel: No, you fool! It means that her blood could kill us, especially her love honey.

Kylie: That sucks, what shall we do with her.

Rachel thought about it for a minute, and then an idea crossed her mind. Reaching down into her purse, she pulled out an electric toothbrush. Rose's electric toothbrush that she had stolen from the bathroom. Then she grabbed Megan by the face, and got nose to nose with her.

Rachel: It's a good thing I noticed, otherwise you would've killed us. I should kill you for neglecting to tell us you were using insulin, but I'm not going to do that. No, instead of killing you, I'm going to make you suffer.

Turning on the electric toothbrush, she held it up for Megan to see.

Rachel: We're going back downstairs, but you're staying here. This should keep you busy while we're gone.

Pulling Megan's panties open, she dropped the toothbrush inside and let the underwear snap back. The brushes on the electric device began to hum against Megan's oozing clit, and she felt a tidal wave of pleasure hitting her G spot.

Megan: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOH GOD!

Rachel: Enjoy your little entertainment, candy ass, we'll be back later!

The two vampires left the attic, tromping down the stairs, leaving poor Megan at the mercy of an electronic dental tool in her underpants, whirling away.

Megan: OHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOO, DOHOHOHON'T LEAVE MEEEHEHHEHEHEEE OHOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUCK YESSSSSSSS!

Closing her eyes, she let the orgasm happen and pumped her love honey from her treacherous pussy.

In the ballroom....

Rose was spacing out, and all alone. Her friends were nowhere to be found, and she began to feel goosebumps on her spine. That and she was convinced that she was halluncinating. Because a pillar of white smoke was filling the room. It wasn't the kind of smoke one would smell from a fire, but rather a sweet smell like firemen used for practice demos. That's when she heard the voice calling to her.

Roooose

Looking left and right, she couldn't see who was calling her name, but she could still hear her name being repeated.

Rose, come to me.

Who was this, the voice sounded masculine, but was very soft and sensual. Who was it?

Rose, the time has come.

Rose took two steps forward, following the voice.

The time has come for you to join me.

Rose stopped in her tracks as she heard something different now. Not unfamilar, in fact, it was a song that she knew all too well, as it blared from the speakers. By none other than her favorite singer, David Bowie.

See these eyes so green

She could now make out a tall figure in the mist. Not his face, but his body shape. Her wore a black suit, and had a red cape.

I can stare for a thousand years

The smoke was starting to clear more now, and she could see his face now.

Colder than the moon

Dark hair, fair cheekbones, so handsome.

It's been so long

The figure walked towards her, until the toes of the shoes were touching one another.

Vladimir: Do you know who I am?

Rose: You're, you're, the man from my dream.

Vladimir: Do you know my name?

Rose: Vladimir.

Vladimir: I am.

Rose: That wine they gave me, it was blood, wasn't it? It was your blood.

Vladimir: Indeed.

And I've been putting out fire

Rose: And now, I'm, I'm-

Vladimir: Yes, you are now, mine!

With gasoline!!!!!!

The elegant vampire pulled Rose close and began to slow dance with her, as the gown wearing beauty followed his lead.

Feel my blood enraged
It's just the fear of losing you
Don't you know my name
Well, you been so long

As he danced with his hand in hers, Vladimir pulled Rose down for a passionate kiss. The young girl found herself kissing him back hungrily, never wanting her lips to part from his. Her ears continued to listen to the David Bowie song while still lost in the kiss.

See these eyes so red
Red like jungle burning bright
Those who feel me near
Pull the blinds and change their minds

Only two more parts to go, and this story will be complete!!!!!
It's been so long

Last edited:
Thanks Guy, I think maybe I should've put a warning that this part was way too long lol!

Thanks Pete, because Tanya is not out of the woods yet. Not until she is rescued, and that's all I'm going to say about part 11. Well and the fact that it's going to be posted next week, Tuesday at the latest. I had a lot of fun writing this one because I've been planning Tanya's ordeal ever since she was mentioned in part 6. But now, I'm having fun with her character. One more spoiler I will give away is that she really lives up to her costumed super heroine alter ego in part 12, and without her costume too. Because clothes don't make the hero, the hero makes his/herself the hero by finding their inner strength to fight evil lol!

I can't wait for the next part! Plus I am so amazed that you even knew of that David Bowie song. It's not one of his more popular ones. Oh encase epole forgot I am Rose :p. Rose Holland is my fetish model name.

Thank you Miss Rose!

Yeah, I heard that David Bowie song for the first time when my babysitter let me watch Cat People with her. I was eight, and she covered my eyes when Natasia Kinski was naked lol! It's kind of ironic that I'm referencing Cat People in my story, because Malcolm McDowell was the inspiration for the Dr. Hanley character, after watching him play Dr. Loomis in Rob Zombie's Halloween. He was brilliant, and brought such pathos to a character that Donald Pleasance portrayed in five movies.

Starting on part 11, should be done by tomorrow!!!

btw, this is what I have Tanya wearing after her costume was ripped off.

http://www.amazon.com/SuperGirl-Logo-Plus-Panty-women/dp/B001D1G536/ref=pd_sbs_a_3

Last edited:
NICE JT!! & thanks for dropping me a line/heads up about it...now i'll have to go back and ready about Tanya's torment again (but picturing her in that get-up) ;)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back