• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vehicle tickling...here you go SmashTV

Baalboda

SmashTV posted a story about car tickling and asked if others had one…I do..so here goes.

I dated a girl a while back…lets call her Patti (obviously not her real name). As some of you who have read my posts from waaaay back…I love girls who are tall, especially if they have big feet. Patti was and did. She was 5’11” and wore size 11 shoes, or in her case boots, combat-style boots.

We had gone to one of those big six flags theme parks with a big group of friends. She was dressed in black tee shirt, black jean shorts and her big ol’ boots. She was also wearing the rainbow glove socks that I had bought her for her birthday, which came up to her calf and created quite an interesting look.

We spent the day at the park, you know…riding rides and doing stuff. Toward the end of the day we went on the log flume and consequently got soaked…we did manage to get out clothes to dry before it was time to leave, but her boots and socks were still a bit damp. We were riding with another driver, so we got in the car and she had me take off her boots and socks so they could dry a bit on the way home and she could relax her tired feet. She laid across the back seat with her big feet resting on my lap. They were long and wide and just gorgeous, even thought there were a slight bit prune-like from being wet. I massaged them for a while until they had aired out a bit. She was relaxed by this point.

I couldn’t resist. She was laying in such a way that it would be difficult for her to move away and her big pink soles were so inviting. I started to tickle and she “eep”ed and her feet were wiggling to try and escape my tickly fingers. She wasn’t a big laugher, but here soft giggles and breathy begging were music to my ears.

I tickled her feet most of the way home, and then we were back at my place..and well..I ant tell you guys everything.

Totally awesome, Baalboda! "Patti" must've been quite a girl. Lucky you! :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back