• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Potential Central California event

dvnc

Yes, that's correct. There's a potential event or events in Central California. I'm fishing to find out who'd be interested in such. Mail to [email protected] (the West Coast Gatherings mailing address) to announce your interest in attending such an event.

Thanks!

dvnc

Anything I can do to help?

I would love to see something come together in Central CA. If there's anything I can do to help (that dosen't involve money, 'cause I'm poor) please let me know!
I can be found at: [email protected]

:D

Best thing you can do is show to an event. I've got your info, though. Register with the West Coast Gatherings, and show to the event, and meet some of my favorite folks. That'd be the best!

dvnc

Alas, it appears that a location can't be found at present. Those wanting to donate such a location should contact [email protected]. Too bad, too, 'cause there's 15 people interested, possibly 16, at a ratio of 4 men for every woman. A 4:1 ratio ain't bad at all, and many of the 'lees are of the everlasting variety (like being tickled for long periods of time).

I've hope that a location will be found. We've the people to attend. We need either a home or a rented space.

Until then, be patient!

dvnc

...Grant me the Serenity...

Wow. There’s over a dozen people interested in meeting Central California! But no one wants it to be at their house. I sympathize, I don’t want strangers in my home either. But I know for a fact we could get a room, comfortable for a half dozen, cozy for a full twelve, for less than $100.00 for a night. I know of a nice suite in Oakhurst and an okay motel in Clovis. I’m sure there’s more options in Fresno, too.

It looks like there’s even a good ratio of men-to-women. I would be willing to front my share of a night’s rent plus cover the cost of one of the lady’s shares to help get this thing rolling. The cost of a hotel room for a night shared among 10 people would be less per person than a trip to the movies with pop corn.

If there’s a interest in a “munch” or something to introduce everyone I would be happy to make the calls. I know where we can get a private room at a middle-upper class restaurant in Fresno for no additional cost to our party.

Surely there’s something we can arrange. It’s a huge disappointment to think we have someone like dvnc trying to get something together and no one’s willing to help. There is no scene in Central California. Nothing ever happens here. If there’s anyone who’s as desperately bored as I am or as interested in kindling some kind of regular group in this area please show some initiative.

On another note: Why don’t we just randomly take over some public place? We could siege one of the Central Valley’s many strip malls. Or something.

-MercilessTklr
[email protected] :devil:

You and AffectionateDan NEED to connect, MercilessTcklr. You've got the situation down rather accurately. Right now, it's a matter of who will front the money, and how to host the event. Gathering the money is actually tougher than gathering the people, and the mention of money spent to Californians at present is a touchy one, as you well know.

Still, the notion carries well. You get a suite somewhere, large enough to sit everyone (we've done this before, a few times), and you're good to go. Someone has to front for the room, though, and coordinate meeting everyone in the lobby. If you and Danimal do coordinate, and you can front the room cost initially, and Danimal can stand in the lobby for a few and wait for arrivals, that'd work.

It also works to START wit' a munch, and adjourn to the room. Makes sure folks have been fed and watered, too. A local restaurant near your site is ideal.

Have heart, sir. There have been many events in Central Cal. I organized most of 'em myself, so I'm certain of it. Hell, I attended most, too. In addition to the West Coast Gatherings, Terorizer has run some munches, too, of his own accord. So long as you folks keep meeting, things can only improve! We've met in people's homes, in hotel suites and rooms, and at restaurants. It's all possible, and someone's always new enough to warrant munches. That's what's most comfortable to new folks, after all.

Wanna help get this going? Mail to [email protected] and [email protected] to start. We can ALWAYS use more help!

dvnc

I want to attend

I am very interested in attending an event. Please tell me when and where and I will be there

Ah. Didn't hear responses warranting such an event yet. You've been heard, and hopefully, such will come about before long.

dvnc

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back