• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Janet Leigh THE POSE in black stockings RARE?

Oddjob0226

4th Level Indigo Feather
This image is from the 1967 comedy "Dear Deductible".

I have seen Janet Leigh in 'the pose' before' (and of course tickled in "Houdini") but I've never seen this photo; I love the whole spirit of the image, aside from just the nyloned soles.

It may be rather rare. I've only seen this one place on the Internet and that was from a found collection of press packages collected by a photographer over the decades.

Attachments

• janetleigh 1967.jpg
    janetleigh 1967.jpg
    783.9 KB · Views: 372
Pic like this makes it easy to see where jamie lee got her sexy feet from. Great find, thanks for sharing!

I especially like that secodn one, Uticklish2.

I always thought Janet Leigh was great (and she was really nice when you'd write her a fan letter). But as a kid I felt that those kind of stockings were so ugly - all the seams and extra part to them. Juts awful and industruial looking. Older now, though, I understand better the tactile sensation that they can create and I like the "plain" charm of them. And Janet Leigh looks so great in them!

Outstanding! All were new to me. Love those stocking soles!

A classic Hollywood starlet to be sure!

Absolutely wonderful photos!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back