• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vermilion Crescent RELEASED

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Ah, I hope this doesn't count as spamming, but it's somewhat a relavent crosspost as the project we completed is an illustrated novella, hence, it contains a very lengthy story in addition to a handful of illustrations. :)

Recently released over in the Artwork forum:

VERMILION CRESCENT
Available now...for free...a lengthy illustrated novella telling the story of a very savage yet sensual bounty huntress and just one of her many 'missions'. Join Vermilion Crescent as she undertakes (and endures) a steamy, twisty tale that truly will make her earn her 'pay' as she uses her...extravagant talents...

Story and linework/designs by myself. Colorwork, setup, supplemental materials and general support/assistance by my good friend and very generous artist Will Georges.

VC contains:
84 page pdf format
Roughly 36000 word story to roll around your mind.
12 full-color illustrations (including cover) to feast your eyes upon. (7 of which contain some form of tickling)
Tickling parts include m/f, f/f, ?/f (and a small smattering of f/m)...and a few other fetish elements...

This novella is rated R for Raw (and raunchy) elements at times. There is nudity in at least one illustration. Remember that this is an ILLUSTRATED NOVELLA, not an e-comic...you have to read to enjoy the tale fully. :)

-----

The pdf is attached below, as is a shrunken version of the cover art for your eyes. More info in the artwork subforum's release thread. Enjoy the story. ^^

Attachments

• VermilionCrescent_byKhali.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 166
  • VMCoverSmall.jpg
    VMCoverSmall.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 96
Milagros317:
Thank you very much, we hope you enjoyed both the story and the accompanying artwork. Anythings you liked/disliked? We tried to spread the focus a bit for the community. ^^

I love the way she goes almost barefoot all the time and yet her soles stay clean and good tasting. :feets: I love that she can take care of herself and wreak retribution on the bad guys all around her. :woman: I love that she is interested in being a tickler. :tickle:

The drawings of her soles and toes were fabulous. :feets:

Milagros317:
Good, I hope she went a long way to being a memorable character. And, as you said, she quite enjoys being the tickler...but loves it 'both ways'. ;)

Milagros317:
Good, I hope she went a long way to being a memorable character. And, as you said, she quite enjoys being the tickler...but loves it 'both ways'. ;)

Yes, Vermillion Crescent is quite memorable indeed. Thank you once again for the free release of this fine work. :woman:

Awesome read! Yeah, I'll admit it, I want to suck on Vermillion's toes and lick the soles of her feet from heel to toes! :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back