• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spoiled Brat at the Day Spa F/F - Part 2

parpignollord

As always brutal honest feedback is appreciated.

---------------------

Lizzy skipped over to the corner of the room where the small sound system emitted smooth relaxing music.

“First lets set the mood a little,” Lizzy said with a smile. She pressed 'stop' on the player which silenced the soft music. She then reached into her bathrobe pocket and pulled out her ipod. After plugging it into the speaker she selected an indie rock album and cranked up the volume.

“Ah, thats better.” Lizzy said as she turned around to once more examine her prey once more.

Marybeth lie perfectly still, her heart racing.

“Now, its very important that we pick the correct utensil for this treatment. Otherwise it looses its effectiveness,” Lizzy said in a matter-of-fact tone. She spotted a tall flower arrangement in the corner. It was made up of various expensive flowers and garnished with long wispy leaves. 'This should work,' Lizzy thought as she plucked a footlong leaf out of the vase.

“I think I've found our first utensil Ms. Byers. What do you think?” Lizzy delicately brought the leaf down to her ear and began tracing it.

The moment Marybeth felt the leaf she jumped, almost cracking the mud foundation. Stopping herself, she began to focus Lizzy's slow methodical tickling.

Lizzy continued tracing in and around Marybeth's ear and noticed her breathing had increased. She moved the leaf to Marybeth's exposed neck and began stroking her hypersensitive skin back and forth. Finally, Marybeth emitted a small whine from under the mud mask.

“Yes Ms. Byers, I agree. This is perfect.” Lizzy laughed as she made her way down to Marybeth's hyperticklish feet.

Lizzy inspected Marybeth's feet once more. They were lovely. Her toes were proportional and had a light clear polish which looked to have been applied earlier that day. Her skin was quite fair and free of callouses. It seemed Marybeth, like Lizzy, was someone who took extremely good care of her feet.

'She's probably regretting all those pedi's right about now' Lizzy joked to herself.

She brought the leaf down and between Marybeth's first and second toe. As soon as the featherlike leaf made contact with Marybeth's skin she scrunched her toes tightly. This made little to no difference however. Once Lizzy began pulling the leaf there was nothing she could do to escape the maddening tickles from between her toes.

Meanwhile, Lizzy was having a ball. She continued to slowly and methodically pull the thin leaf between each of Marybeth's ticklish toes. Every one of Marybeth's futile toe scrunches brought another sinister smile to Lizzy's face. Lizzy couldn't deny that she greatly enjoyed the power.

She enjoyed it so much that she continued to torment Marybeth's feet with the leaf for another 10 minutes.

By the end of 10 minutes Marybeth was tense and had grown quite stressed thinking about her ticklish predicament. Being completely immobile, unable to see, and subject to the blaring music, she had begun to worry about the extent of Lizzy's plans. Little did she know how intense things would soon become.

Lizzy, on the other hand, was giddy with sadistic tickle lust. She had enjoyed tickling her boyfriends in the past, but never had she had this much control over a human. She did not want to give it up and decided to make the best of her situation.

“That was fun, huh? But I have a feeling that 'this little piggy' wants to take things up a notch. Don't you agree?” Lizzy asked wiggling Marybeth's big toe. Marybeth pleaded for mercy with a high pitched whimper.

“Thought so,” Lizzy said returning the leaf to the vase.

Lizzy walked over to the cabinet and decided to investigate while Marybeth lie waiting in ticklish anticipation.

In the cabinet was various spa supplies; lotions, strips, waxes, etc. But one item lying way in the back caught Lizzy's attention. She retrieved the item from the back and couldn't be happier with what she saw. In her hand was a colorful handheld battery powered body massager, the type with multiple bumps and balls on the surface. She also retrieved a bottle of expensive massage oil.

'Perfect' Lizzy thought.

“Ms. Byers, I've got some great news. We've decided to add in our patented deep tissue tickle treatment at NO additional cost.” Lizzy announced with enthusiasm. At the end of her statement she brought the handheld massager to Marybeth's ear and switched it on.

The moment Marybeth heard and felt the vibrations she went nuts. She started screaming (as best she could with her mouth closed) and wiggling her toes more frantically than ever before.

Lizzy laughed out loud at Marybeth's reaction.

“I know, its very exciting haha.”

Lizzy once again walked to the foot of the treatment table. She squirted some of the massage oil into her hands and started rubbing it onto Marybeth's feet.

Though it would normally be relaxing, Marybeth struggled while Lizzy delicately rubbed the warm oil into her soles knowing it was a precursor to the maddening sensations to come.

She brought the vibrating massager up to Marybeth's trembling feet. Without warning she grazed Marybeth's right sole.

Marybeth, with her mouth closed tight, gave a surprised shriek. She began stressing out even more about where the next sensation would be. However, before she could think too much she felt another tickle on her left sole. This again caused a mighty shriek.

'Lets see how she likes this' Lizzy thought as she kneaded the massager deep into Marybeth's sensitive soles.

Marybeth was losing her mind. All she could focus on was the deep tickling sensations wearing away at her sanity. If only she could rip through the gauze, or at least laugh and scream for help, she could escape Lizzy's torment.

But alas doing so would reverse the tens of thousands of dollars she had spent on the treatment. She had no other choice but to lie perfectly still and be driven into hysterics.

Lizzy rolled the massager around Marybeths feet like it was a toy car. Up and down and up and down her hypersensitive soles, then along the tips of her toes, and even along the top of her foot (which was just as ticklish.) Lizzy explored every inch of Marybeth's bare feet, and every inch she found was more ticklish than the last.

Marybeth continued to try her best to make sounds through her closed lips, but as the torture continued it became increasingly harder. 15 minutes in, Marybeth had been forced into silent hysterics.

Thats when things really heated up.

Lizzy through the massager aside and began digging into Marybeth's soles with her recently manicured fingernails. The new sharp sensations caused a knee jerk which nearly caused a rip in the white wrapping.

'Damn, it' Lizzy thought. 'So close.'

“You know Mrs. Byers, if you weren't so ticklish this treatment wouldn't be NEARLY as effective” Lizzy informed Marybeth.

Marybeth was beyond listening to Lizzy at this point. It was taking every bit of mental fortitude to keep still while this evil troublemaker took advantage of her vulnerability. She was trapped in a prison of concentrated tickling in which there was seemingly no escape.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle” Lizzy continued to taunt. She was in heaven.

This continued for another 10 minutes.

Lizzy checked the time. '2:50, they'll be back soon.'

Lizzy slowly decreased the intensity of her tickling and Marybeth regained basic mental composure. Her laughter had been reduced to defeated sobs and continued even after Lizzy had stopped tickling.

Lizzy walked to the speakers. She changed it from the jarring indie rock back to the relaxing woodwinds. She then walked back over to examine the clipboard.

'Today's technicians: Barbara McKinney, Victoria Sanchez.' she read. Lizzy remembered the spa employee she had spoken to before wore a name-tag which said 'Barbara.'

'Its worth a shot' Lizzy thought.

“Well Mrs. Byers, I trust you're thoroughly stimulated.” Lizzy asked playfully. “I'd say that calls for a little something extra. $200 should do, don't you think?”

Marybeth's only response was an exhausted grumble.

Lizzy walked to Marybeth's expensive handbag sitting on the counter. She reached in and retrieved $300. She also found an envelope from the hotel. In it were two electronic keycards for room number 516. Lizzy pocketed one of them.

“I hope you enjoyed your free treatment today, Mrs. Byers.” Lizzy said slipping her sandals back on. “If you are interested in another just ask for Barbara McKinney.”

Marybeth gave one more frazzled groan as Lizzy softly shut the door on her way out.

Lizzy quickly left. As entertaining as it might have been, she did not want to be there when the two spa tech's got back.

Completely relaxed and content, Lizzy went on to enjoy the rest of her day.

------------------------------

Note: So this was supposed to be the end of the story but I forgot to say "The End."

But demonking gave me an idea.

If you would like to see this continued just comment and let me know which direction you think the story should go.

1. Lizzy continues her ticklish rampage
2. Marybeth gets revenge

Last edited:
marybeth gets Barbara first by way of mistaken identity and then they tag team lizzy :)

I must have missed it....., who is Barbara? Anyway, I'd love to see the spa employees and Marybeth get Lizzy wrapped up like Marybeth was and let her have fun with her feet.

I must have missed it....., who is Barbara? Anyway, I'd love to see the spa employees and Marybeth get Lizzy wrapped up like Marybeth was and let her have fun with her feet.

The spa worker from before. Pretty flimsy storytelling on my part. Thanks for saying something.

Marybeth is the perfect patsy- Lizzy needs to take it to Marybeth's feet again but this time worship those delightful piggies.

Marybeth gets Barbara. (Part 3)
Lizzy sneaks into the Hotel room to continue rampaging on Marybeth. (Part 4)
Marybeth confronts Barbara about sneaking into her hotel room only to find out that she has an ironclad alibi. They set a trap in Marybeth's hotel room. When Lizzy pushes things one step too far by trying to get Marybeth in her hotel room that night, they doubleteam her. (Part 5)

JN

Lizzy continues her ticklish rampage. she's the main char. she's the tickler. why we need to see the tickler getting tickled? we loved to see the tickler cont. her rampage!!!

More rampage, have her get Barbara as well and blame Marybeth and get them into a tickle war!!!

Excellent story, very well written. Somehow I've missed part 1 - I'm going to search it out now.

As for the question of continuation.... Yes, please continue with this story line. Keeping in mind that I haven't read the first part, so I don't really know how this situation evolved, I'd say that I want to read both of your choices, but I think I'd like Lizzy to follow-up some more with Marybeth first. Marybeth can get revenge a little further down the road.

Damn fine work! The muse is upon you!

I'd like to see the rampage continued.. Maybe Barbara gets it for a moment by mistake like someone already said.. But before this storyline concludes,, I would like to see Lizzy get some form of punishment tickling wise.
Maybe her mother scolds her with her fingers in front of all those she tormented.

or even continue where it left off and have the same brat get someone else just keep it going :)

Sorry for bumping this story, but its one of my favorites, and I would hate to see it die and never get continued like so many of my other favorite stories are :'(

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back