• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Torture-Tech FF/M extreme

parpignollord

Third story attempt. Just my take on common scenario.

Just a warning, if I do finish this it will probably end up being pretty extreme (hence the title.)

As always, don't be afraid to give honest feedback. I'd like to know what I should be working on.

-----------------------------------------------------

“Would you PLEASE get your feet off the table?” Dr. Jacobs pleaded for the fifth time that day.

“Um, no.” replied Amber flippantly as she continued to file her toenails, resting her bare feet on the work table covered in small expensive computer parts.

“This is a contamination-free electrical testing facility, not a nail salon. If any outside particles get into any of these electrical components they are practically useless. Does that mean anything to you?” Dr. Jacobs asked, now with an attitude.

“Do you have ANY idea how dorky you sound saying stuff like that?” Amber said having barely listened to his reprimand.

Dr. Jacobs felt the urge to yell at Amber for her insolence and disrespect, but remembered who her father was and buried his anger.

Meanwhile, Amber continued to use her nail file to make sure her french tips looked just right.

This was Amber's 3rd week as an intern for Digamma Technologies. Her Father, the CEO of Digamma International, had forced her to take the position after she expressed disinterest in attending college. Anything that her Dad didn't buy for her, she could always find a boy who would. Amber just didn't see the point. The only reason she agreed was to keep from being cut off.

One might question the effectiveness of this “lesson” however. It wans't like she did anything anyway. Most days Amber would simply kick her shoes off, put her feet up and listen to music, much to the technicians collective chagrin. Not only would she ignore her intern duties but her carelessness around the labs caused additional problems which had doubled the staff's workload. To avoid angering the boss they silently did their jobs putting out any fires (sometimes literally) that Amber would start. It was clear that Amber was not making any friends. In fact the ONLY friend she had made in her 3 weeks at Digamma was Brittany.

Brittany was a year older, but in the same boat. After wasting thousands of dollars on one semester of college in which she didn't attend one class, Brittany's father (the CFO of Digamma) decided she needed to learn some responsibility. Brittany's daily agenda looked very much like Amber's “nails, hair, check facebook on the supercomputer,” and she had garnered a similar hatred from the staff.

Just then Brittany entered the clean room, Uggs in hand. She pulled up a chair next to Amber and carelessly rested her bare feet on the work table as well.

“I hope you know you're destroying months of hard work. This is a clean room. Why do you think I'm wearing this anti-static body suit?” Dr. Jacobs barked.

“Um, I don't know. Cause you like looking like a dork?” Brittany replied as innocently as possible.

Dr. Jacob's had had enough. There was nothing he wanted more but to scold and fire the two as he would normal interns, but remembered that they were the progeny of the two highest people in the company. As always, he swallowed his anger.

The two girls could see this thought process through his furious bright red expression and snickered.

“I'm leaving,” Dr. Jacobs said sternly. He hurriedly got up from the table and entered the decontamination chamber.

“You have to deal with that all day?” Brittany asked.

“Yeah it, sucks.” Said Amber. “God, there is NOTHING to do around here.”

“I know. Its nothing but file cabinets and weird pieces of computers. And whatever that Sector 12 thing is.” Brittany said.

“Yeah, what the heck is that place,” Amber pressed.

“I have no idea. They say its just storage, but you can't get in without a level 10 clearance card or something.”

“Maybe it has something to do with that torture stuff.” Amber mused.

She was referring to several years ago when the company made headlines. There were rumors that Digamma had made a multibillion dollar deal with the government researching alternative interrogation techniques to circumvent its pesky 'no torture,' policy. For 2 days it was a PR nightmare, but once the high-paid company lawyers got involved the news story faded into oblivion.

Brittany replied with incredulity.

“You don't ACTUALLY think this boring company made up ways to torture people.”

“Maybe,” Amber said reverting her focus back to her toes. “I guess there's no way of knowing without a level 10 clearance card.”

Brittany nodded and looked over to the other side of the table. Reaching over the expensive electrical components, she picked up a small plastic tag to show Amber.

“You mean like this one,” Brittany said with a grin. In her hand was a badge which said 'Dr. Allen Jacobs – Level 10 clearance.”

Amber's face lit up. “Yes, exactly like that one.”

--------------------------------------------

Sector 12 was easily the weirdest thing either girl had ever seen.

Brittany and Amber stood in a second story control room overlooking an area about half the size of a football field separated by a thick pane of reinforced 2 way glass.

The control room they were standing in, however, looked like something out of a scifi movie. Under the giant pane of glass was a control board with dozens of dials, switches, indicator lights, and LCD screens. Their curiosity was officially sparked.

“Should we turn it on to see what it does?” Amber asked timidly.

“Um, yeah!” Brittany replied confidently.

“But I don't want to get in trouble.”

“You won't,” Brittany said “That Dr. Jacobs guy will.”

“Oh, good point.” Said Brittany as she confidently switched on a large toggle labeled 'power.'

Suddenly the large control panel came to life. The computer began booting which caused the display screens and lights to blink. The girls could feel the vibrations of a large generator humming through the soles of their bare feet.

The large room they overlooked was illuminated as well. Ivory colored tiles covered every surface.

Everything looked so futuristic. The girls were in awe. Their wonderment was soon interrupted by a loud computer voice.

“T.I.C.L.E Torture device armed and operational.”

Amber and Brittany turned to each other to make eye contact.

“Did it just say 'tickle torture?'” Brittany asked with a smile.

Amber looked down at the now glowing display screen which said 'Tactile Incitement and Critical Learning Extractor.'

“Oh my gosh, this is a tickle torture machine” Amber said bursting into laughter. Brittany joined in. Both girls amused at the thought of it.

“Can you imagine? Being captured by the government and being tickled for information.” Brittany asked.

“No way! I'm so ticklish. I'd tell them anything they wanted to know, haha”

“Yeah, me too,” Brittany agreed. “Still it would be pretty funny to see it happen,” she said with a smile.

“I know,” Amber said a little disappointed that she couldn't see this monster in action.

Just then something caught Brittany's eye.

“Amber, look!” She said pointing through the glass down towards the bottom floor.

It was a young man, about 26, carrying a mop and cleaning cart into the large tiled room. He wore a black jumpsuit with a nametag that said 'Dan.' The large metallic doors he had come in through were wide open. Dan began cleaning the white tiles without any idea that he was being watched from above.

Brittany and Amber gave each other the same mischievous grin. They just couldn't help themselves.

“Amber,” Brittany said politely “the doors...if you wouldn't mind?”

“With pleasure” Amber replied, pressing a button labeled 'door lock.'

This automatically shut the large mechanical doors. Additionally it caused a third panel of reinforced steel to come down over the entrance which cut off all access to the exit. This all happened in a matter of seconds causing a loud metallic thud which startled Dan.

Dan looked back and saw the exit had disappeared. This made him a tad nervous as he began scanning the room to find another way out. He had no such luck.

“Excuse me.” Dan shouted timidly. “There's uh...there's someone in here.” His voice came through a small speaker in the control room.

“Looks like we have a volunteer,” Brittany said holding back laughter.

“Do you know what you're doing?” Amber asked.

“No idea,” Brittany chuckled.

“Right,” Amber said clapping her hands. “Lets see what this baby can do.”

i agree....great start! BUT, you can't let this story end without those two spoiled brats on the recieving end of that contraption!

Let Dan have it! I like the story flow so far. Just enough detail, not too much. Good balance. Believable conversation. Thanks!

would be very interested to see where this tale leads...GREAT start, and feels effortless in it's flow! ~Pete

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back