• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Big Story On Action News Tonight-Tickle Torture! M/ M/F

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
WPVI Action News Anchor Jim Gardner was incredulous. He had reported a story on the 6pm weeknight edition of Action News, and then learned that the facts of the story were incorrect. Enraged, he summoned the reporter responsible for the error, Katherine Scott, a tall beauty with long blonde hair, to his office, to chew her out.

"Katherine, how dare you.. you little incompetent bitch. You have embarassed me, and this station. I've worked here for 34 years, and I've not yet seen a reporter as fucked up as you. One word from me, and you would be fired on the spot.. but I have another.. plan for you. Keith!"

PVI sports anchor Keith Russell, a tall handsome African American gentleman, appeared in the office, and sat on the chair.

"What do you think we should do to punish this little bitch? She fucked up a major story, and humilated me. I'd love to fire her, but, as jobs are difficult to come by, I think we can punish her in another way". Gardner went to the door of the office, and opened another door, where there was a room, with a queen sized bed, that reporters used to catch naps, if working on an important story. "Scott, go to that bed, and take off all your clothes", Gardner commanded.

Katherine was silent for a minute. "Jim, I'm wlling to work with you to rectify the story mistake, but.. you have no right to do this. ".

"Right? With a 9 percent unemployment rate, I can end your career as a newscaster with one letter, now do as I say.. or.. ".

As the 11pm news was long over, Scott didnt know if anyone was in the building at PVI. Her purse with her cell phone was not available, and.. she could not run.

Katherine went to the bed, got naked, and stood in front of Gardner and Russell. "You guys aren;t going to get away with this. This is blackmail. I will report you both".

"Shut up, and lie on the bed.. or we will make you pay worse" Gardner said.

Katherine did as Gardner asked, and immediately, Russell and Gardner pulled rope from their pockets, tying her to the bed, naked.

At that point, Katherine was somewhere between furious, and scared. She didnt know whether she was going to be fondled, fucked, raped, or what.

"We have a special torture for you tonight, Miss Scott, to punish you for your fuck up. Are you ticklish, Kathy?" Gardner said, running his finger on Kathy's neck.

Kathy swallowed hard. She was INCREDIBLY TICKLISH. In fact, a couple of years earlier, when a tickling bandit had terrorized Philadelphia, she had been one of the victims, and it had taken her almost no time before she agreed to surrender her wallet.

Gardner then began running all ten of his fingers on Katherine's neck in spider motions. She tried to curl her neck down, tried to resist, but the tickling was too much, and in short order, filled the room with screams of laughter, and NEEOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Keith joined in, circling Katherine's pits with his fingers, and counting her ribs, one by one.. Katherine sheirked in different notes of laughter, from howls, to squeals, to downright agony as she didnt know how much more she could take:HAHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! PLEASE WE CAN WORK THIS OUT PROFESSIONALLY SOMEHOW! I CANT STAND TO EVEN BE TICKLED BY MY FAMILY! PLEASE STAPPP THIS TICKLE! HEHAHEHAHEHEHEHAHAHSAHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Then, with two breasts available for tickle torture, Gardner and Russell decided to each take one, as they tickled each of her breasts with their fingers, two feathers, and ice. Kathy's nipples soon were very erect, and she began to feel wet in her vagina. Anytime a boyfriend had run his fingers on her nipples, she had ordered him to stop, because the sensation was too great. Now, tied up, it was being forced on her. She thought she was going to go through the roof, as she screamed her head off!HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG I CANT STAND THIS TICKLING ANYMORE! MY NIPPLES FEEL LIKE THEY ARE GOING TO EXPLODE! WHY AM I BEING PUNISHED LIKE THIS! BOTH OF YOU STAPPP JUST STAPPPP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

When Gardner and Russell tickled Kathy near her vagina, in her inner thighs, she immediately erupted with a great orgasm, filling the bed with wetness. "You're turned on by this, you fucking bitch! This is a punishment, and you're cumming!? How the fuck dare you!" Gardner screamed.

Finally Jim and Keith positioned themselves at Katherine's feet, as she closed her eyes, and awaited the inevitable. When Katherine's feet were tickled, by her family, her bfs, or anyone else, she lost it. Now, she knew what was coming. Gardner began spider tickling one foot with his fingers, as Russell spider tickled her other bare foot with his fingers. Kathy screamed, squealed, and shrieked with laughter, filling the room with her screams, and beginning to feel hoarse: OMG! I GIVE UP! I WILL DO WHATEVER YOU GUYS WANT! YOU CAN BOTH FUCK ME IF YOU WANT! JUST PLEASE STAPP TICKLING ME! ANYTHING BUT MORE TICKLING! AHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE! NEEOOOOOOOO! HEHEHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

As Katherine tried to catch her breath, Gardner became angry again. "Fuck you? Stuck up little bitch! You think I want my wife to leave me? You arent worth that! This isnt about me fucking you! This is about PUNISHING YOU!" Gardner shouted.

Gardner and Russell pulled two feathers and first proceeded to run them over Kathy's nipples briefly. Finally, they moved to her feet, swirling the feathers over her beautiful bare soles, and under and inbetween her ten toes. Katherine flexed her toes, and screamed again! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG WHEN IS THE FOOT TICKLING GOING TO STAPPP! I DONT KNOW IF IM GOING TO PEE OR CUM! I CANT STAND IT! HAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Keith went over to the office fridge, pulled out ice cubes, and handed one to Gardner. The two newsmen ran the ice cubes over Katherine's mega sensitive soles, as she quickly wiggled her toes every which way, and shrieked with girlish giggles:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG ICE THE BIGGEST TORTURE OF ALL! STAPPP TICKLING MY FEET! I WILL DO ANYTHING! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

As Katherine lay, out of breath, Gardner said. "We will let you go in one minute, but not until we do one last act. We hope you have learned your lesson, to check your sources, before filing a story". Then, as a finale, Gardner and Russell both took pens, and wrote in big letters, "KATHY IS A FUCK UP!" on her soles, as Scott shrieked with giggles, as the men wrote on her bare soles.

Finally, they untied Katherine Scott, and let her get dressed. "One final thing before we let you go. You have to go stand barefoot on the ladder over there, and let me take a picture of you. I have a friend with a rather.. odd fetish, who I told about this punishment. He saw this as the only opportunity to get such a picture, so do it, so I can show it to him" Gardner said.

Katherine did as she was asked, and stood barefoot on the ladder, on the fifth step, on her toes, as Gardner took his picture. "Good, when you get down, you can go, and remember. Shhhhhh! about the tickling.. or.. I'll fire you. You cant make my image look bad". Gardner said. Katherine nodded, and headed to the door. "I'll see you tomorrow, Kathy, with all the right facts this time" Gardner said.

Katherine left the news building, and soon, Gardner and Russell disbursed for the night as well. After such an exhiliarting, and exciting, experience, they all needed to catch their breath, after the Night Of Tickling Hell At PVI news.

The End

I didn't know that you were such a good writer. Thanks for the story.

YW, carl. Glad you enjoyed it.

I posted stories some years back, about a baseball team into tickling, and a tickling bandit, that were not well received, and some other random things. I dont write as much now as I used to. This just popped into my mind.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back