• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A College Tickling (FFF/F)- Part 2

gba52

Part Two of my story. Tickling, almost all upper-body until the very end. Much more to come in part three. Enjoy.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?209937-A-College-Tickling-(FFF-F)-Part-1 (Part 1)

--------------------------
Kristen and Carleigh looked at each other uncertainly. They’d never done anything remotely bisexual before, particularly Kristen, who had always considered herself a bit of a “good girl”. Carleigh was slightly more adventurous but still was nothing compared to Lauren, whose bi-tendencies (or at least fantasies) they were well aware of. Seeing their apprehension, Lauren smiled devilishly, revealing her perfect white teeth. “I guess I’ll get this started, since you two bitches are too pussy. Wasn’t this all your idea, Car?”

With that, Lauren turned to Brittany, who continued to thrash on the bed and muffle into her gag. She could sense someone standing over her and braced for the inevitable touch of tickling fingers- while she was concerned by her situation, and being at the mercy of strangers, her nipples had already begun to harden at her vulnerable position. Plus, she could smell Lauren’s perfume as the tall brunette hovered over her, preparing to begin.

“Well, Miss Curly Hair? Where should we begin? Hmm? I don’t think you’ll be needing this sweatshirt anytime soon.” With that, Lauren revealed a pair of scissors and began slicing away Brittany’s blue sweatshirt. The bound girl thrashed and wiggled while the fabric was destroyed, leaving her in her white, long-sleeved t-shirt, with the nipples clearly visible.

“What this? Miss Curly Hair isn’t wearing a bra? Awwww! Someone’s a horny little girl, isn’t she?” Lauren’s baby talk was seriously annoying Brittany, despite her obvious (and uncontrollable) arousal.
“Shut up, bitch!” Brittany yelled through her gag, although it came out muffled.

“Aww! Is little Miss Curly Hair angry? We can’t have that now, can we?” Lauren turned her smile towards Kristen and Carleigh. “Well? You two going to join in or what?”

Carleigh stepped toward the bound girl, remembering the incredibly erotic scene she’d witnessed Brittany enjoying on her computer. Her nipples hardened at the sight of Brittany’s bound, writhing form. Quickly, and without warning, she ripped Brittany’s white shirt from her body, causing the curly-haired girl to gasp at the sudden rush of cold air onto her bare chest.

“Aww! Look how cute her boobs are!” Lauren exclaimed condescendingly. “She’s way cuter than I gave her credit for.” Brittany screamed into the gag again, causing Lauren and Carleigh to giggle at her futile attempts at anger.

“I think Miss Curly Hair is getting angrier still,” Lauren said. “Let’s see if we can make her laugh.” Taking a sharp, French-manicured fingernail, Lauren slowly traced a line down Brittany’s neck, causing the girl to giggle into her gag. She continued the lazy nail-dragging down the neck and onto Brittany’s collarbone, eliciting even more giggles.

Suddenly, without warning, Lauren threw her nails into Brittany’s exposed, hairless armpits, sending the girl into a fit of hysterics. “Does Miss Curly Hair have ticklish armpits?” she exclaimed in mock baby tones, running her sharp nails through Brittany’s pits and down her fleshy sides.

Carleigh was enjoying every second, her own nipples beginning to throb at the thought of tickling and dominating another girl. She loved Brittany’s small but cute breasts, with their nipples already hard as rocks. As Lauren demolished the girl’s pits and sides, Carleigh moved to the stomach, with its little bit of baby fat and cute innie belly button. She ran her sharp, manicured nails (painted a light pink) over the bound girl’s tummy, causing her to writhe so hard Carleigh thought the bed would break.

“Awww! Looks like Miss Curly Hair has a ticklish chubby tummy!” With that, Lauren joined Carleigh in tormenting the poor girl’s tummy and sides. Kristen, who had been watching her friends with interest (and a little excitement), pulled out a long white feather they’d brought for the occasion and moved towards Brittany.

“Great idea, Kris. Go for Miss Curly Hair’s cute titties. Looks like they’re starving for attention.” Kristen, tentatively at first, began tweaking Brittany’s swollen nipples with the fluffy feather, eliciting shrieks of laughter into her gag. The constant thrashing had sent her curly hair flying into her red race and a thin sheen of sweat had begun to cover her naked upper body. “If Miss Curly Hair got more of a workout like this, she wouldn’t have such a cute chubby tummy!” Lauren said cruelly, in between tortuously sliding her sharp nails over Brittany’s fleshy sides and tummy. The bound girl, in between convulsions of laughter that had already reduced her to silent laughter, wheezed “shut up bitch!” into her gag.

Lauren laughed and turned to Kristen, who continued to tweak Brittany’s nipples with the feather. “Miss Curly Hair is pretty mouthy for someone tied up like this. Why don’t we teach her not to be so bitchy?” Taking the feather from Kristen, whom she pointed towards the bottom of the bed (Carleigh continued raking her pink nails over Brittany’s torso- and becoming increasingly turned on), Lauren whispered into Brittany’s ear, “I can tell you like this, missy. Why don’t I show those nipples a little more attention?”

Taking the feather, Lauren began sawing it slowly and tortuously across Brittany’s engorged nipples. The bound girl, still laughing at Carleigh’s assault on her stomach and sides, gasped in surprise at the new sensation. Lauren smiled devilishly. “You like that don’t you?” She sawed the feather with increasing speed over the girl’s pink nipples. Carleigh, transfixed and feeling her own nipples begin to throb (as well as a distinctive sensation in her lower region), had unknowingly stopped tickling.

Seeing Carleigh’s enjoyment, Lauren handed her the feather and said with a smile, “I don’t need one, actually. This is what you came for, right bitch?” Sitting on the bed next to Brittany, Lauren lowered her sharp nails onto the girl’s breasts and began toying slowly with the nipples, alternatively tickling and teasing. Brittany’s breath became sharper and her tummy heaved, her entire body clearly aroused. Carleigh, feather in hand, took Lauren’s place and started sawing the nipples, imitating the girl’s in the video Brittany had enjoyed so much. Both ticklers noticed the bound girl had stopped laughing and was letting out low, soft moans as the feather and nails toyed with her turgid nipples.

Lauren momentarily stopped her tortuous ministrations and looked down at Kristen, standing near the foot of the bed. “Oh, come on, Kris! Give us a hand. Take Miss Curly Hair’s shoes off.” Kristen, who had (to her embarrassment) begun to enjoy the whole spectacle in ways she didn’t really understand, began slowly unlacing Brittany’s white Keds sneakers. She popped the right shoe off to reveal a white sock-covered foot. She proceeded to remove the other sneaker and tossed both into a corner. Brittany, barely noticing the loss of her footwear, wiggled her toes involuntarily.

Meanwhile, Brittany’s mind was turning to erotic mush. Lauren was quietly tweaking her sensitive nipples while whispering taunts into her ear. “Miss Curly Hair likes this, doesn’t she? You want me to keep teasing your little nipples, don’t you, Curly Hair?” Her sharp nails sawed back and forth, occasionally tickling the undersides of the breasts while Carleigh, her own nipples throbbing almost painfully, sawed and twirled the feather in the most tortuous way possible.

Brittany’s mind was subsumed by sexual fire. Her tormenters, particularly Lauren, were driving her to the edge of madness. She could feel the electricity between her thighs and began subconsciously grinding her hips in a suggestive manner, longing for someone, anyone to relieve her of the building pressure. Sensing this, Lauren’s beautiful face turned into an evil grin. Her own erotic desires had been building steadily and, seeing Carleigh’s obvious arousal and Brittany’s growing passion, decided to press her mouth to Brittany’s turgid nipple, teasing with her tongue and softly biting. The moment her tongue hit Brittany’s nipple, the bound girl let out a monstrous moan that stopped Carleigh in her tracks. Lauren, unfazed, began to suck and bite while torturously teasing the other nipple with her sharp, pointed nail.

Carleigh, who had begun to rub her own nipples and whose wetness was growing by the moment, moved past Kristen (whose emotions were barely processing all that was occurring) to Brittany’s wiggling socked feet. Lightly drawing her pink nails up the socked feet, she momentarily distracted Brittany from the erotic tortures of Lauren’s tongue and nails. Carleigh’s finger traced the balls and arches of Brittany’s size sevens, causing her to interrupt her moans with giggles.

Realizing what Carleigh was doing, Lauren whispered to Brittany in evil tones, “I think we’ve found a new activity, Miss Curly Hair. Don’t go anywhere!” With one last suck and tweak of her impossibly hard nipples, Lauren stood up and headed for Brittany’s feet, leaving the girl gasping for breath, moaning in frustration and muttering into her gag to leave her feet alone.

Uhm, being bisexual has nothing to do with being a "good girl" or not. It's a sexual orientation, not a trend or something for horny straight girls to try on. Just saying. I didn't read the rest because I was too annoyed with the first sentence.

Thanks, Haze. To the previous comment, I'm sorry if you were offended. The series is in no way intended to be a serious commentary on anyone's sexual orientation or an accurate reflection on any type of sexual orientation (or really an accurate reflection of anything, for that matter). Merely a fantasy I've had for a long time and finally wrote down. Again, sorry if anyone was offended. Purely intended for entertainment purposes.

I realize that it's not meant to be a serious commentary on sexual orientation or anything else, but it gets very frustrating when so many stories I read give the impression that bisexuality is just something hot horny straight chicks try on for fun.

I can definitely see why that would be frustrating. Sorry if my stories perpetuate things you find objectionable. They are certainly not intended with that purpose.

um what else is there to call it? lol its what horny chicks do,try new things for fun...

gba52, thank you, your apology is accepted, and your story is actually quite good other than that one line.

trace1984, I can't even believe how ignorant you are. Bisexuality ISN'T something you can try for fun because it's a sexual orientation, not a choice.

Dear God this is a gem of a story. How about this Lauren character eh, she's left me lost for words!! xD

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back