• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how do you post a pic

tickle1129

i have downloaded a picture and i want to put it inside the thread so that people dont have to access any websites or anything. If you could help me out that would be great. Thanks for you time.

First upload your images to a webspace that you own that is linkable. Until you put them somewhere on the web you cannot display them here.

Then when writign up your post click the IMG button above the box you type in, and provide the URL when prompted. It's that simple.

Also if you look back in this forum, the topic of image posting is covered a few dozen times, sometimes in greater detail. You can find more help there.

Myriads

Lycos.uk never worked for me

UnclStevel said:
uuummm... it never stopped working.

It never worked for me. I registered for an account but when I tried to register for the ftp, it always gives me a "This Page cannot be Displayed". And of course, their customer service is never helpful.

Ahhhh I know what's up. You upload files to put on your site through ftp. To do this, you need an "ftp client" or program to connect to your ftp space. I suggest ws_ftp from http://www.ipswitch.com/. This will allow you to transfer files from your computer to your website.

I have a script that will automate this process and make it web based, but you still need to use ftp to get this script up there. Here's the link: http://members.lycos.co.uk/vidcaps2/upload.jpg (rename to upload.zip after you download it).

Unzip that file with winzip and ftp upload.php to a location in your web space, then go to the file http://members.lycos.co.uk/*yoursitename*/upload.php (or wherever you put it. Then just go to that page and it should give you a web based menu to upload to.

Uncle Steve :)

Thanks for all the stuff. Perhaps I did not make myself clear. I did not experience any problem when I am trying to uploading things. I have difficulty *registering* for the web space. After I register for an account, I was put to a page where they asked me to type my user name again, and a "ftp password" and type a 4-digit code as provided. I typed everything as instructed, for many times, and they kept giving me an error message.

Hhhhmmm. I'd suggest starting over from the begining with a new account all together. Sometimes strange things happen :) Make sure you type all requested info verbatim i.e. remember that some things are CaSe SeNSiTiVe too. Past that, I't a bit too hard to tell what's going on from over here :)

Steve

I tried a second time - all over with a new user name. And this time when I am in teh same page that I was in last time - responding to the subscription confirmation e mail - it keeps saying that I enter an invalid security code. Well, that code has only 4 digits and I just need to copy it. I don't think I would screw up such a simple task. The only conclusion I can draw is that Lycos.UK does not work. Thanks anyway.

If anyone can suggest a free site other than lycos.uk, I would appreciate it.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back