• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife's revenge

funny852

TMF Regular
You may remember the true story I wrote about getting 3 counselors to tickle my wife while I watched at our summer camp. Infact, I will post it again so you can follow the story. A few weeks after that my wife got her revenge on me. We were playing light bondage as we usually do. She ties me spread eagle to the bed and teases my cock and balls forever and leaves me at the edge. You see although I tickle the hell out of her when we play, she knows that I am not ticklish. Well, I am but not when one person is tickling me. I can concentrate and shake it off, however, if two people are tickling me I start to giggle and then I go off. So unless she brings someone else in to concentrate on another part of my body she can't get me.That is until the other night. After tying me up and teasing me awhile she sat in between my legs right at my crotch and extended her legs with her feet falling right below my armpits. She had gotten a pedicure that day so her toes were cut so perfectly and painted pink. She started to wiggle her toes in my arm pits to tickle me. I laughed at her and told her that it won't get to me but she was determined with a wicked smile on her face. She said, oh yeah and laid back on her back and grabbed my feet. She started tickling them from toe to heel and especially under my toes. I couldn't believe it, it was like two people were tickling me and she had me hysterical in 5 minutes. She laughed and laughed and said she had to make up for a long time of me tickle torturing her. She must have felt the result on my cock and decided to flip over while still tickling my armpits and feet. But now she could ride my cock with her sexy black panties on. I was like a hysterical, tickling broncho. I felt her tighten up 3 times which I knew were orgasms. After she was done and I layed there as a sweating mess of man, she took me in her hands and let me cum. It was a great night and I get a hard on every time I think of it.Did I give anyone any ideas for tonight? He He.

This is a great tale, Funny.

I enjoyed the first post as well. (I've always loved the idea of tickling women. And I especially like the stories involving wives.)

Write some more of your experiences. I have a feeling that you and your wife have a very interesting sex life. ;)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back