• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenny's Ticklish Feet Wrapped Up And Stuck (M/F)

finalcountdown

TMF Poster
A few of my friends and I walked back from a nearby bar back to my apartment after a few drinks. We found our friend Jenny passed out on the couch. She was already pretty wasted so she didn't come to the bar. We just went for a drink and came back to play some more beer pong before calling it a night. I sat down on the couch next to her watching sports highlights waiting for my turn to play. Jenny adjusted slightly when I sat and her bare feet slid out of the blankets in plain sight right in front of me. I couldn't resist as I dragged my finger over her bare soles as she kicked and whined every time my fingers made contact. I even had to give her a few spider tickles which really made her shriek and kick away. I couldn't stay longer as it was my turn to play beer pong, but it made us both think of an incident in the past when I tickled her feet before. However, she didn't know it was me at the time.

Two years before that Jenny and I still lived at home as college kids right next door. I was very good friends with her older brother and one day over break he told me to meet him over at his house. He was coming home from work and we were planning on going to see a movie later that night. He told me to meet him around 6 or 7 and said Jenny would be home to let me in. I rang the doorbell a few times but didn't get an answer so I just went through the garage since I knew the code since we were friends for a very long time. The house was deserted as their parents were out of town for the weekend, but I did hear the TV coming from the basement. I headed downstairs but couldn't find Jenny. However, I heard her in the other room ask for help. That was when I saw her legs and socked feet sticking out from under the bed. She looked like she was stuck but she probably could have got out if she tried. I guess she figured it was her brother or boyfriend but she truly didn't know who it was at the time. I didn't hesitate.

I grabbed the blankets and bed and pillows off the bed. Part of her butt and hands were sticking out from under the bed as she almost got out by herself so I tied her hands behind her back first with the pillowcases. Then I wrapped her butt and legs like a mummy with several blankets. I was able to wedge the blankets surrounding her butt under the bed which made sure she was stuck under the bed. I continued to wrap her legs all the way down to her ankles with several blankets until there were no more left. I then slid a pillow under her socked feet raising them up slightly admiring my work. She wasn't going anywhere.

I left the room to go find some tools. She screamed and complained the whole time during the wrap up thinking it was her brother or boyfriend the whole time. I searched the house for all kind of tickling tools. I headed back downstairs with a hairbrush, electric toothbrush, peppermint lotion, kabob skewers and a regular toothbrush. I was worried she might have escaped as I reached the bottom of the stairs but was happy to see she didn't move anywhere in the few minutes I was gone. Just then I got a text from Jenny's brother saying his car broke down on the way home and he would be back extremely late. Now I could take my time.

Jenny still wasn't sure what was going to happen as she continued to whine and yell at me to let her up. However, when I sat on her wrapped legs and begin sliding her bunny socks off she knew she was in trouble. She screamed louder as I peeled off her socks to reveal her perfect feet. Jenny had light skin with skinny size 7 feet and dark purple toenail polish. Her soles looked ready for a ticklish onslaught.

I started just very lightly tickling her feet with one finger then building up slowly all the way to all 10 fingers. Jenny's giggles turned into howling laughter when I got to all my fingers scribbling over her bare soles all at once. She begged and pleaded for me to stop but I continued this slow build up tickling for several minutes. I could tell she was drooling under the bed from all that laughter since she didn't have the use of her hands and really had nowhere to go under the bed, I also held down her big toes with one hand and used the other hand freely to just tickle away at her defenseless bare feet. It was incredible. All she could do was just laugh and laugh at this point. There were times she busted into silent laughter and had to take big breaths just to get her breath back. She told me she was crying a little bit from laughing so hard still not entirely sure who was tickling her. She assumed it was her boyfriend but liked the game I was playing since she didn't know for sure.

I used the kabob sticks next for a while as she couldn't fathom what was happening to her. I used these all over feet sending her into fits of giggles since she never felt a sensation like this before. I was building for the toothbrushes. I used the regular toothbrush to get in between her toes and she nearly kicked me off after feeling this sensation between her ultra ticklish toes. She screamed several incoherent things during this part of the tickle torture and just belted out some more crying laughter as I slowly and methodically went on and between all her toes. I then did the same thing with the electric toothbrush. She shrieked not knowing what the buzzing sound but she knew enough when she felt those bristles under and between her toes. She kept saying she was going to pee her pants during this portion of the tickle torture. But she wasn't done yet. After what seemed like several minutes of this torture I moved onto the brush. I just scraped and scraped away on those beautiful bare soles as she tried to scrunch her soles to diminish the incredibly ticklish sensation. All she could do was howl during the furious tickling from her own hairbrush. At the end of this torture session, she had to take another big breath after several seconds of silent laughter again saying she was going to pee her pants.

I thought I could push her over the edge with the next part of the feet tickle torture. I rubbed the lotion all over her feet and toes making them super soft and sensitive. She giggled throughout this whole process as I even rubbed her feet during this process. I think she enjoyed this part giggling the whole time I rubbed the lotion over her bare soles. Then she truly felt a sensation that she never felt before. I started kissing, licking and biting her bare arches and she went wild. She gave me every reaction. She laughed, cried, moaned and could barely breath through this sensation. This was truly the finishing touch on these poor ticklish feet. I made sure to suck on every toe and lick between her toes making her scream louder than she did during the whole session. I thought somehow maybe somebody would hear even though nobody was home. I heard my phone buzz as I got another text from her brother saying he was finally on his way home at about 10 pm. I tickled torture Jenny's incredibly ticklish feet for about three hours and the time just flew by. I'm sure it felt like an eternity for her.

I slowly winded down the foot tickling going back to the slow build up finger torture which still drove her crazy. I got up off her legs and could tell she was out of breath. She really may have peed her pants or I was hoping for an orgasm as the blankets did feel slightly wet at this point. Or it could have been sweat from her constant laughing and attempted escaping. I slid her out slightly but not enough to see who I was. She was so exhausted that I was able to slip out of the basement and the house before she could even move to get up from under the bed. I even heard her giggling as I left still feeling the ticklish sensation on bare feet. I never heard about this again from Jenny or her brother but I would know take every chance I could get to tickle her feet. Maybe one day the truth will come out about her ticklish tootsies on that historic day.

The End

Describing her kicking her feet in response to tickling is my prime fetish. Well done, sir!!

Thanks I am thinking of writing other stories with the Jenny character with main focus on her extremely ticklish feet.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back