• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

another true story.....

primetime

Verified
this true story comes from when i was in college. this one was cool. this one girl i knew who had Economics with me, always kept cracking jokes on me. well, it was fair actually, because i always cracked jokes on her. anyway, i would always tell her, "One day i am going to pay you back..." she would just crack another joke and smile, and she "dares me". well, of course i was formulating a plan.

well one night we decided to study together for our midterm. i went over to her dorm and we were studying in a studyroom. you know, Economics can be boring, but i digress. i was at a table and she was laying on a couch, far enough so her knees were bent over the arm of the couch and her feet dangling. there was a wastebasket near her feet and i was throwing some paper away. i pretended i was shooting a game winning, three point shot and i bricked it. badly. she heard the paper bounce off the wall, and laughed at me. it really was a terrible shot. i went over to the wastebasket to put the paper in the trash, and i noticed her shoelace was untied. i tried to tie it, and she wiggled her foot, asking me what was i doing. i told her i was tying her shoe. i tied her shoe, but then i decided to untie it again. she moaned when i untied her shoe, then i decided that this was a great opportunity to get her. not only did i untie her shoe, i pulled it off. she asked me "what are you doing?" i replied "taking off your shoe." she pulled her leg up to her chest, so i was now looking at her black socked sole. then i grabbed her ankle and told her i wanted to see her feet. i tried pulling her sock off, she resisted a little, but i managed to pull it off. i saw some black sock lint stuck to her sole and tried to pick it off. you know, to be a good "samaritan". :angel:

she giggled. i looked at her strangely (but you guys know i knew what i was doing!!!) i asked her if she was ticklish, and she said YES!!! i then sat on the arm of the couch and trapped her ankle under my arm, like a headlock. i told her that now it was payback time for always cracking jokes on me. i tickled her sole and she was laughing her head off. it was soooo damn cool. i tickled her toes and all over her foot. she tried pulling away, but i held firm. now that i think about it, it wasnt like she resisted very hard. then i trapped her other ankle under my leg and pulled her shoe and sock off. she moaned that "this is torture!!". i told her "too bad" and tickled her other foot too. this whole ordeal probably lasted 10 minutes, but i stopped because i was worried someone might hear us. again, i wasnt out of the "tickling closet" just yet. i told her that now i know how to get her. if she cracks jokes on me again, all i have to do is take off her shoes and socks and tickle her feet. this girl was definitely ticklish. at least a 9 on a 10 scale. definitely one of the best experiences i ever had!!!!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back