• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Haunted Mansion 2 (part 11)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Sorry folks about the lateness of this installment. JT's personal life has been crumbling due to the fact that my GF broke up with me. It's the holiday season and I was hoping to share it with her, but that won't be happening now. I'm okay, there's no reason to worry about your humble narrator at this time, but I do welcome prayers with open arms lol as I'm a fairly spirtual person.

I hope you enjoy the first part of 11, it's kind of long but interesting.

Doug and Tom were still chatting with Dr. Hanley about his former conquests in his youth, just three guys on a stakeout, talking guy talk.

Hanley: And that, my fine young men, is the story of how I broke the heart of poor Humpty Dumpty.

Tom: Huh huh, fucking A?

Doug: Wait, why did you call her Humpty Dumpty?

Hanley: Well it's simple, really. I humped her, and then dumped her. And all the king's horses and all the king's men, could not piece that girl's heart back together again.

The three of them laughed like idiots at the aging anthropologist's joke. Dr. Hanley was a professional man, but outside his line of work, he had to indulge his wicked sense of humor and make silly jokes. However the male bonding came to an end when the sound of three gunshots could be heard from outside.

Doug: What the fuck was that?

Tom: That was a gunshot, Doug.

Hanley: Three to be exact.

Tom: Wait here, Doc, we'll go check it out.

Both he and Doug hopped out of their squad car and withdrew their Police issued 9mm Barettas. Guns raised high, the two cops slowly descended through the gate and onto the mansion's grounds.

Tom: Easy, Doug.

Doug: I'm scared, Tom, what if we get shot.

Tom: That won't happen.

Doug: How do you know?

Tom: Because, there's two of us, and since those gunshots sounded exactly the same, my gut tells me that it's a lone gunman.

Doug: My gut is telling me to go take a piss.

Tom: Don't worry, Dougy, I got your back.

Doug: Quick, get down.

He pulled Tom down and behind a bush. The two of them saw JT standing over the bodies of Shawn and Brad, smoking gun in his hand.

Tom: See, just one guy, and one gun.

Doug: I feel better now, let's take him down.

Tom nodded and the two got up and speed walked toward JT, guns raised.

Doug: Police, drop your weapon and turn around.

JT: Fuck.

He obeyed and dropped his gun, then turned around slowly to see two cops coming towards him.

Tom: Kneel down, hands behind your head, and interlock your fingers.

JT complied, and then felt Tom snap handcuffs on his wrists. Then the young cop helped him stand, while Doug shined his flashlight over the bodies of Brad and Shawn.

Doug: Damn, Tom, this guy killed them both.

Tom: What's going on, here, why did you kill those two?

JT: They were going to kill me, I tried to get them to back away, but they wouldn't stop. So I defended myself, which is every man's right.

Tom: Doug, do you see any weapons on those dead men?

Doug eyed the bodies and looked at Tom, shaking his head.

Tom: So tell, me something, why would you need to defend yourself against two unarmed college students?

JT: Because they are vampires, and wanted to suck my blood.

Tom looked stunned, maybe Dr. Hanley was right? But then his nostrils detected a certain scent on JT's breath, an all too familar smell that brought back memories of him and Doug ransacking the evidence room.

Tom: Are you high?

JT (sighing) Yes.

Tom: Doug, search his car for any sign of illegial drugs.

JT: The permit for my gun is in the glove box.

Tom: Okay, thanks, that will certainly help your case.

Back inside the mansion.......

Rose and Vladimir were dancing away to David Bowie's Putting Out Flames With Gasoline. Rose had never been much of a dancer, but she certainly was enjoying herself. The heels she so detested were no longer hurting her feet, it was almost as if she had gotten used to it. The more she danced with the tall, dark haired, and handsome vampire, the more the blood coursed through her veins. Never in her life had she felt so carefree and radiant. Rose no longer felt like the twenty one year old Tom boy, who hated wearing dresses and fancy shoes. Instead, she felt whole. Like a missing piece of her life had been lost and now she had found it. Earlier she had been sickened by the thought of being the bride of a vampire, but now it didn't seem like such a bad idea.

Vladimir: So, I take it you are enjoying yourself, my dear?

Rose: Yes, I am. It's so weird that we met during a Bowie Song.

Vladimir: Is it?

The vampire smirked at her, and Rose suddenly got the hint.

Rose: How did you know I like David Bowie?

Vladimir: There's a lot I know about you, Rose. I know that you were born and raised on a farm. I know that your parents worked a lot and often neglected you in the process. I also know that you've always felt un-sexy and discontent with boys, and have spent every day since you were eighteen, trying to find Mr. Right For You. Am I hot or cold on my statements.

Rose: Very hot, no one has ever taken the time to really know me. I have felt discontent, because I don't feel sexy. No one ever told me I was sexy, until-

Vladimir: Until you came to your late uncle's mansion, met my other brides who transformed you into what you were always supposed to be.

He stopped his dance, because the song had ended, and looked Rose straight in the eyes.

Vladimir: Now, look at you. Beautfiul, sexy, radiant, everything that you've always wanted to be.

Rose: But why me?

Vladimir: Because you hold the key to breaking the curse, dear Rose. You are the only sole survivor of his bloodline, and that gives you the power to merge our worlds once more.

Rose: Your world?

Vladimir: Yes, my world. My world is similar to yours, but darker. It's a world where evil and darkness reign, and there is no light. But if our world merges with yours, we can share that light and balance the two.

Rose had no idea what or how she could do to break any curse, she wasn't a witch.

Vladimir: By becoming my wife, I can drink your blood which will unite us. You've drank my blood, so me drinking yours will unify us forever. Then all we have to do is consumate our marriage and the curse is broken.

Rose: Then your world will unite with our world.

The vampire smiled and nodded.

Vladimir: Yes, and then our kind will be able to walk in daylight, no more darkness.

Rose: Then what?

Vladimir: Then you and I live together in this glorious mansion your uncle left us. For all eternity, never growing old, always staying young.

Rose: And the other brides, do they live with us too?

Vladimir pulled Rose close to him, whispering in her ear.

Vladimir: Once you and I are married, I shall dispose of them. Those wenches have been nothing but a thorn in my backside for ages. That and with the curse broken, I am seeking to change my ways and love only one woman.

Rose: Me?

Vladimir: Yes, my love, you.

Then he pressed Rose against him, kissing her passionately once more. Rose kissed back hungrily, she was in heat and her loins were hungry for Vladimir to be inside of her. A slow song began playing, and Vladimir pulled her closer, as they danced slowly.

Rose: Maybe we could keep Rowan, Lucy, and Elsa around? They could be our servants, and perhaps a hareem for us both to have at our beck and call.

Vladimir smiled once again, liking what he was hearing.

Vladimir: I love the way you think, my dear, consider it done!

The dance continued, while Rachel, Kylie, Matt, Eric, and Christy watched from a distance. The five newborn vampires were disgusted by everyone dancing, and not eager to join in.

Eric: So where is Megan?

Rachel: Upstairs getting the orgasm of a lifetime, she'll never be one of us?

Christy: Why not?

kylie: Diabetes.

Matt: Fuck that, she could kill us all.

Rachel: I can hear the Master's thoughts, shut up for a second.

She paused and shut her eyes, then opened them after a few seconds.

Kylie: Well, what did he say?

Rachel: He said after this song, we could clear out all of the mortals and have our pick of anyone else.

Kylie: Have our pick?

Christy: She means converting more vampires, hun.

Eric: Hey, look over there. Those three aren't dancing.

Across the ballroom floor, by the punch bowl was a young man named John, dressed up as a cowboy. John was handsome, six feet tall, dark blonde hair cut short under his cowboy hat. His fiance, Courtney stood beside him. She was a buxom blonde, 5'9', dressed as a cowgirl but had a denim skirt instead of blue jeans like John. The girl next to them, Claire, was a tiny gril, standing 5'3',dressed as Magenta from Rocky Horror, wearing a maid's outfit and had her red hair frizzled and curly. Both John and Courtney were twenty five years old, and Claire was only nineteen. The western wearing duo were swingers, and had asked Claire to attend the party with them and then go to the nearest seedy motel to have a three some.

Courtney: John, honey, are you sure you don't want to dance no more.

John: Absolutely, I'm bushed, and I think after I sober up a little, we should head out.

Claire: I agree with John.

Courtney: You little cutite, just wait until I get you naked.

John cleared his throat and smiled slyly at her.

Courtney: I mean, just wait until we get you naked.

Claire: As long as I get to eat your pussy while John fucks me, I'll be sound as a pound.

John grinned, liking that idea a lot as he sipped more punch, smacking his lips in delight as he finished.

Courtney: Thirsty there, cowboy.

John: Not especially, but this here punch is damn good. Yeee haaaa!

Claire: Somebody's buzzed.

Little did they know that the punch was spiked with vampire blood, and Vladimir's blood at that.

The five vampires could hear what they were saying and were getting quite turned on while listening.

Christy: I want to fuck that cowboy.

Rachel: Why, he's an idiot.

Christy: No, he's cool, I talked with him and his girlfriend. They're a kinky couple, they do menga twa, swapping and all that good stuff. He said that little one over there is going to be their third wheel tonight. I've always had a thing for cowboys, so I think maybe we should offer them something ten times more kinky.

Kylie: Yes, and tickle them.

Rachel: And perhaps let them join our brood, could be fun I guess. You game, guys?

Eric: Nah, we got what we wanted already tonight.

Matt: Yeah, you, Christy. Go have fun, girls.

The three vampire girls wandered over to the three swingers, who were just about ready to leave.

Kylie: Having fun are we?

Christy: Sexy cowboy?

John: Huh huh, you're too kind, darlin. Yeah, we're having fun.

Rachel: But?

John: Well, ya see, we got a long drive back to our house, so we thought we'd hit up the nearest motel-

Courtney: And take Claire, here, for a walk on the wild side.

Rachel: Really, well we're a bit wild here too.

Christy: Wilder even?

John: Is that a fact?

Rachel: It sure is. Christy told me and Kylie here that you two are swingers. Well how would you feel about going upstairs and letting us show you something that you've never experienced before?

John looked at Courtney who shrugged. Claire looked a little unsure, but then felt Christ put her arms around her.

Christy: It'll be lots of fun. Hey there, my, aren't you adorable.

She gave Christy's ear a tiny lick, which made the girl quiver. Then she got close to her ear and whispered ever so quietly.

Christy: If you really want a walk on the wild side, we can show you the way.

Claire: You, you, you can?

Rachel: Of course. So, whatta ya say, folks, are you game?

The three of them looked at each other and John gave a nod.

John: Show us the way.

Rachel smiled and took John by the arm, Kylie did the same with Courtney, and Christy brought up the rear and guided Claire. The five of them headed out of the ballroom and went upstairs to the nearest bedroom.

We'll go to the bedroom in a bit, but let's go back to Tanya first.......

Tanya was laughing up a storm and shaking her head from side to side in frustration, causing her blonde hair to whip around and get in her face. Dewey and Louie were still scrubbing her soles with the hairbrushes. The were brushing her feet so hard that her soles started to turn a dark shade of pink.

Tanya: WAAAAAHAAAHAAAAHAHAAAAAHAHAAAA QUUUUUIIIIIT!

Louie: Did you hear that, Dewey, she wants us to quit tickling her feet.

Dewey: Shame on you, Supergirl, nobody likes a quitter.

The troll tickled her feet faster in spite, while his brother paid extra attention to her naked heel with his hairbrush. Tanya coughed in between her laughing fit, it was too much.

Huey on the other hand was running the backs of his fingers on Tanya's bare stomach, loving how soft her skin was. The tall blonde was too busy laughing at the tickle torture her size twelves were enduring that she barely noticed. But that didn't bother Huey, he had Tanya right where he wanted her.

Huey: You have lovely skin, Blondie, so pale and fair.

Louie: It's Blonde Bimbo, Hugh, get it right.

Tanya: EEEEEEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEEHEEE DOHOHOOHOOHOON'T CALL MEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEE A BIMBOHOOHHOOHOH!

Louie: Bimbo, bimbo, bimbo. Tall, sexy, blonde haired Amazon Bimbo.

On that last note, he licked her big toe.

Tanya: WEEEEEHEEEEE!

Louie: Ha, ha, she squeals like a piggy when I lick her piggies.

Huey was planting kisses on Tanya's tender tummy, even swirling his tongue around her navel. Dewey and Louie stopped tickling her feet to watch her reactions to the tummy tickling.

Tanya: OHOHOHOH OH GOD, OH GOD, STOP, STOP, DON'T DO THAT!

Huey: Why not?

Tanya: Because (gasp) it's (gasp) too much!

Huey: Well in that case......

The troll pressed his lips firmly against Tanya's bellybutton and blew a raspberry that put the farts in Blazing Saddles to shame.

Tanya: YAAAAAAAAAAOOOWWWWWW, EEEEEEEEEEEEEK, YOU FUCKER!

Dewey lightly bit two of Tanya's toes for that comment.

Tanya: OWWWWIE, NOOOOOO PLEAAAAASE!

Dewey: You be a good girl and watch that mouth, ya hear?

Tanya: YESSSSSS, JUST PLEASE DON"T HURT MY TOES!

Dewey: Awwww, I'm not gonna hurt them. I'm going to make love to them.

He kissed each one of Tanya's round toes, starting with the baby toe and working back to the bigger toes. Louie sniffed Tanya's left foot, inhaling the musky, sweaty smell. They weren't quite as sweaty as they had been, the cool cellar air had been kind. But still, it was intoxicating for the troll.

Louie: Mmmmmmm, I love the way your feet smell.

Dewey: Me too.

He pulled apart her toes and sniffed in between them.

Dewey: Your feet stink so good!

Tanya: TEEEEEHEEHEHEHHEHEHEEEEHEEE EWWWWWEEEEEEE, THAT'S SO GROSS!

Louie: Big feet are the best, these gunboats of yours are almost as big as us, muah ha ha!

Huey: Yeah, Miss Bigfoot, how do you find comfortable shoes.

Tanya wanted to tell them that she shopped for footwear in the men's section, but her laughter made it impossible to annunciate full sentences. Dewy continued his kissing frenzy but moved his smacking lips to her all over her sole now. Louie did the same, but threw licks in between his kisses. Tanya's saliva drenched toes wiggled in agony, as she felt more jolts from the kisses moving upward toward her hot spot. The nerves in her pussy were twitching. Even though she loathed these creatures, they were still somehow managing to turn her on.

Huey: Okay, boys, time to switch things up. I want those feet, now!

Louie: What do we get?

The older troll grinned and gave Tanya's double Ds a light squeeze.

Huey: You get the Super Twins.

Dewey: Far out, that's a deal, brother!

Tanya: NO! Not my tits, anywhere but my tits.

The last thing she wanted was to be half naked in front of these perverts, but she had no choice in the matter. Dewey held out his hands for a pair of scissors, which Louie handed him with glee. With one snip, the double barrell slingshot which covered her "Super Twins" was now cut in two. Pushing the D cups away, the three trolls felt their members stand to attention at the sight before them/

A pair of the most ample, biggest breasts they'd ever seen, with nipples the size of pepperonis. Tanya closed her eyes in shame, she was now topless in front of these creatures.

Tanya: OH NOOOOOOOO, PLEASE DON'T!

Huey: Have at it, boys.

His brothers rushed at Tanya's boobs, giving them a jiggle and then raked their nails all along the surface of them. Dewey tweaked her left nipple, and Louie squeezed her right one very hard.

Tanya: OOOOOOOOOOH MY GOOOOHOOOOODNESS!

Huey kneeled down, so that he was between her legs and tickled both feet with his fingers. His nails went all the way up, and then all the way down like an elevator. What made it worse was that he didn't tickle her feet fast like his brothers had done. No, he savored his torture over the blonde's soles, and lazily dragged his fingers up and down very slowly.

Tanya: PLEEEHEEEEHEEEEAAAAASE NO MORE FEET TICKLING! YOU DON'T KNOW HOOHOOHHOOOOOHOHOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOO!

Louie started to lick her nipple now, which had gotten hard like Megan's did with the feather. Dewey didn't lick his nipple captive, instead he just kept flicking it with his middle finger and thumb.

Tanya: FUUUUUUUCK, HEEELEEEEELP MEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEE, SOMEONE PLEEEEEEHEEHEHEEEEAAASE SAAAHAAAAAVE MEEEHEHEHEHEHEEE!

Dewey: Supergirl doesn't need saving, that's her job. Well, one of her jobs.

Louie: Yeah, her other job is to orgasm for villianous trolls like ourselves.

Tanya began to cry, she did not want to give these animals the satifstication of seeing her have an orgasm and cream her shorts. It wouldn't be a fair orgasm, and she did not want to cum for them.

But then again, she knew deep down that she didn't have a choice and couldn't do anything to stop them.

Upstairs

Kylie and Rachel had gotten John and Courtney to lay on the bed. Courtney held up her leg to Kylie's reach.

Courtney: Would you give these boots a tug?

Kylie: I would love to.

She tugged off Courtney's boot, revealing a size eight foot with hot pink nail polish on her long toes. She wiggled her toes at Kylie, as if inviting her to play with them.

Courtney: Whew, that so feels so good, I hope mah feet don't stink too bad for ya!

Kylie held the pedicured foot against her cheek like she was giving it a hug, and then rubbed her nose against the southern belle's toes.

Kylie: Not at all, what pretty toes you have.

She kissed Courtney's big toe and the blonde cooed and continued her toe wiggling. Rachel tapped John's black boots, and then gave him a tsk tsk gesture with her finger.

Rachel: You too, cowboy, no boots on the bed.

John: Yes maa'm!

Rachel grinned and pulled off John's boots, revealing his dirty white socks.

Rachel: Goodness, John boy, your socks are filthy, these gotta go too.

Peeling off his white socks, the vampire girl tossed them to the floor once they came off. John had size ten feet, which were masculine yet well cared for.

Rachel: Wow, you have such nice feet for a man, no callouses or dried skin.

John: Thankee, my lady lathers my dogs up every night before we hit the sack, I owe it all to her.

He smiled happily at Courtney, who beamed at the compliment.

Rachel brought her nose down to John's five toes and took a sniff, then turned away fanning herself.

Rachel: Wheeeee doggies, cowboy, your feet reek!

John thought it was cute that she teased him with southerness in her voice, but then winced when he felt Rachel slap his sole with the palm of her hand.

Rachel: Bad feet, bad feet, bad feet!

She spanked both of his soles, while Kylie found herself playing with Courtney's toes, causing the buxom blonde to giggle.

Courtney: Teeheeheheeheehee nooooo, mah feet are ticklish!

Kylie: Good, that's what I was hoping.

Rachel: What about you, cowboy, are these manly feet ticklish too?

John didn't answer, instead he played possum until Courtney spoke up.

Courtney: Oh hell yeah, his darlin feet are just like a baybee's.

Rachel: Hehe, why am I not surprised, considering they are so soft and smooth.

Claire was sitting on the recyliner a few feet away from the bed, while Christy kneeled at her feet and plucked off her pumps, revealing her sweaty black stocking feet. Then she took them in her hands and massaged them to help the tense girl relax.

Claire: Oooooh, thank you, my footsies were killing me in those shoes.

Christy: Awwwww, poor little girl, I'll take care of them for you.

While Christy babysat the shy and naive girl, Rachel and Kylie set to work removing John and Courtney's clothes. Soon, there was a giant laundry pile on the floor, and the cowboy and cowgirl laid on the bed in their underwear. John had on a pair of striped boxer briefs, and Courtney had on lacy pink panties. Aside from their underwear, they still had their western hats on as well. The two vampire girls tied the couple to the bed. Each of them had one wrist tied to one bed post, and their other wrists were tied to each others. They also had one ankle tied to the bottom post, with their other ankles bound together like their wrist. They were cuffed to each other and cuffed to the bed.

Rachel: Well, Ky, looks like we got the wranglers all wrangled up and in their undie-wear.

Kylie: Let's tickle them, I want some more of these pretty pink toes!

Holding back John's toes, Rachel scribbled her nails on the undersides of his tender digits, causing the handsome cowboy to giggle softly. Kylie pulled out her feather and used it on Courtney's pink pedicured toes.

Courtney: OHHHHHHHH TEEEEEHEEHEHEHHEEEHEHEHEEE OH MAH LORD, THAAHAHAAAHAHAAT REAALLLY TICKLES!

Rachel pried John's toes apart and withdrew her own feather, imiating a lumberjack sawing wood.

Rachel: Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go! Tickling feet, tickling toes!

She sniffed his foot again and then wrinkled her nose.

Rachel: Oh my, oh my, hold my nose!

Christ kept Claire busy, while still massaging her black stocking feet, as the young girl leaned back in the chair enjoying her feet treat.

Christy: As much as I love your opaque stockings, I think it's time we take them off.

Instead of reaching under Claire's maid outfit, she stuck her head up the girl's skirt. It almost looked like she was giving Claire oral sex. But when in fact, Christy was pulling her stocking down with her teeth. It took a lot of jerking with her mouth, but she finally managed to get the stocking all the way down to her ankle. Then Christy put her mouth on the tips of her stocking, and then used her teeth to pull the stocking off her foot completely.

Chirsty: There, that's one foot, now the other one.

Her head found it's way back up Claire's skirt. The girl sighed with content, enjoying the kinky stripping of her itchy stockings. When her legs and feet were both bare, Christy reached up and grabbed fistfuls of her maid's dress and then ripped off her top. Claire gave a tiny yelp, but didn't squirm or try to resist. Then Christy grabbed a fistful of her skirt and tore that in two, as well. Now Claire sat in the chair, wearing only her dark framed glasses and her black thong that had a little bowtie emblem on the front.

Christy: Oh how formal of you. Tell me Claire Bear, is this a bowtie or a ribbon on a present.

Claire shyly bit her lower lip adorably, and said nothing. Christy had just the cure to loosen her tongue, and squeezed the girl's knees until she finally caved.

Claire: Heeheheheheheheheeehehe yes, it's a present.

Christy: Oh goody, i like presents, but do you know what I like more, Claire Bear?

Claire shook her head. Rising to her feet, Christy got close to Claire's ear and whispered.

Christy: I like pussy presents from sexy little girls like you.

Then she licked all around Claire's ear, tickling her again and making her squeal.

Claire: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Christy grinned and continued her ear licking, while her hand traveled down to Claire's thong. She stretched out the material and let it lightly snap back, making Claire moan softly.

Rachel and Kylie continued tickling the western couple's feet, while teasing them in between tickles

Kylie: Do you like that, my sexy busty blonde?

Rachel: Does little Johnny have ticklish feetsies?

The vampire started to gnaw on John's first two toes, while giving a sexy growl. The cowboy giggled like a little boy, and his boxer briefs began to sport a very obvious hard on, amusing Rachel.

Rachel: Ooooh, looks like Big John wants to play too, isn't that right Big John?

Lightly grasping his member, she gave it a tiny shake as if his head was nodding yes.

Rachel: Good, because I like to play with big boy toys, ha ha ha!

Courtney saw John's hard on and started to feel weak between her legs. If Rachel started playing with her fiancee's cock in front of her, she would definetly have a moist pussy within mere seconds.

Kylie, due to the fact that she was a vampire and could read minds, grinned as she read Courtney's thoughts.

Kylie: Hey Rachel, let's take those skivvies off and play with Big John. I think Miss Tootsie Toes, here, would like a show.

Courtney: Oh hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the ballroom.....

Vladimir continued to dance with Rose, savoring every moment as he held her close. He wished he had more time to dance with her, but time was no of the essence.

Vladimir: My dear, the time has come for our union to become legimate.

Rose: It's time for us to get married?

Vladimir: Yes, my love, and then we shall consumate our marriage and end this curse, once and for all.

Rose: I cannot wait for you to be inside me, Vladimir, darling!

Vladimir: Nor can I?

Rose could feel Vladimir's member rise, as she was still pressed against him tight.

Rose (thinking) My God, he's so huge, he must be at least eight inches!

Vladimir: Nine, my love.

Rose: What?

Vladimir: Hehe, your thoughts are quite loud, I am nine inches long.

Rose: Oh my.

Thoughts of ectasy danced through her brain as Vladimir gave her another kiss. He closed his eyes and began to communicate with his newborn vampire brood, including the ones who drank the punch and were slowly transforming.

Vladimir: Now, my slaves, this is your Master speaking. I want you to clear out all human persons. If they won't leave or give you a fight, then do what you have to do. But clear them out, I command you!

The newborns gathered to attention, and one of them leaped up onto the stage where Mr. Bones, the DJ, was taking a smoke break.

Newborn: Alright Everybody, party time is over, NOW GET OUT!

And the newborns sprang into action.

Outside the mansion.....

JT sat in the backseat of the squad car, while Doug and Tom talked to Dr. Hanley.

Hanley: So this lad, he shot two other lads who claimed to be vampires.

Doug: That's right, sir.

Hanley: Dear God, don't you see now, that I am telling the truth, there is foul vampire play afoot.

Tom: Doc, if they were vampires, how come they aren't moving?

Hanley: Thomas, my dear boy, it's an act, of course they weren't moving. If they reveal themselves to the authorites like yourself, then their cover would be blown. That is how vampires survive, they're smart, they stay out of the spotlight and the world never catches on.

Doug: Doctor, you are really starting to worry me.

Tom: Ditto, Doug, ditto.

Hanley: Douglas, let me speak to the lad, I want to hear what he has to say.

Doug: No can do, Doc, we're taking him downtown and booking him.

Tom: In this country, it's called due process.

Then the three heard a scream coming from behind the walls of the mansion. Doug and Tom looked at each other, and then three more screams rang out, all of them feminine.

Tom: We better check it out, Doug.

Doug: Yes, we'll book this punk later. Tommy, get the shotgun.

Tom opened up the trunk and got out his Mossberg 12 gauge pump action shotgun. Then Tom handed Dr. Hanley his walkie talkie.

Tom: If we're not back in twenty minutes, call for backup, Doc.

Hanley nodded and watched as the two cops raced back through the mansion's gate. Once they were gone, he walked over to the squad car's backseat. The window was rolled down a tad, making it easy for Hanley to communicate with JT.

Hanley: Tell me, lad, what happened over there?

JT: They're God damn vampires, sir! You gotta believe me, they really are.

Hanley: I do believe you, that's why I'm here in this town, because I believe that the heiress to the mansion is in mortal danger.

JT: Rose, what kind of danger.

Hanley: I'm not sure, but don't worry. I anticipated this and have come prepared.

Walking over to his rental car, Hanley opened the trunk and pulled out what looked like a long sleeping bag.

JT: Hey, where are you going?

Hanley: To do what I must, those cops are young and naive, they have no idea what they're dealing with in there. If I don't go inside to help, they'll be killed.

JT: Take me with you, I can help you.

Hanley: No, lad, you stay here where it's safe. I shall return shortly to free you, as soon as these cops see at least one vampire, they'll let you go.

Giving the young man a farewell salute, Dr. Hanley walked into the mansion's gate.

JT: Fuck, get back here and let outta this damn car! I'm gonna beat your ass, old man, if you don't come back and let me loose. PLEASE COME BACK, COME ON!

Then he leaned back in frustration and fear. His friends were inside, he had to help them.

Two figures leaped over the mansion walls and landed down on the pavement, fifteen feet from the squad car.

It was Brad and Shawn.

Your nose deceives you not, Mr. Guy!

Due to the fact that this story has been receiving so much attention and my ratings are doing better than I hoped, I'd say it's time to give Haunted Mansion 3, the Green Light.

However, Haunted Mansion 3 won't be in the works until I finish a non-tickling project I am working on after HM2 is wrapped. I'm getting hired to co-write a script for a friend, my first paid writing job. But after that is done I will start mapping out the first two parts of Haunted Mansion 3.

Wow, three days later and no one else likes this story except for Mr. Guy and Mr. Feet?

Just wanted to pop in after being MIA for two days and let all the HM fans that the rest of part 11 will be posted thurs or fri at the latest!

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back