• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I swore to tell the truth. (F/F, erotic)

Sweed

4th Level Indigo Feather
This is a made up story (although with inspiration from real life characters) that I posted on Fetlife. I got good response, so I thought you might like it too :) This is part 1-3. When I've written more I will post part 4, and possibly a part 5.

Enjoy! ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1

I’m going to tell you a story. It might seem strange, unlikely to happen and made up by a foolish young woman with way too much spare time. But I swear that all of it was true. I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

It all started on a normal Wednesday in her class. I won’t tell you her real name, because I don’t want her to get fired, so I’m just going to refer to her as S. S teached the movie class in my school, my favorite class. I had always been a good student. In fact, I was one of the best students in the school, with top grades, maximum attendance and every teacher’s favorite. Including S.

That’s why I was shocked when she asked me to stay one day after class to discuss my grades. Apparently, my last essay on the inspiration from Shakespeare in West Side Story had been horrible, and she was pretty much as shocked as I was. But, kind as she was, she wanted to give me one more chance before the midterm tests. She offered me a private study session, where she would help me correct the errors. Apparently, we couldn’t do it in school since her new teaching schedule gave her no time during the day to meet me, and the school closes at 5.30, after her last class. So, she offered me to come to her house the day after, a Thursday, at 6 pm.

I know, I know, I should have given it more thought. I should not have said yes without thinking about it. I knew basically nothing about her. I would be screwed if she wasn’t the nice girl she seemed to be. But I was just relieved that she offered me the help, since I had no interest to drag my average down by failing the midterm tests. And to be quite honest, I was curious to see where she lived, since she was my favorite teacher and seemed to be a really nice person.

Well, I swore I would be honest. I didn’t just like her as a teacher and as a person. I liked her in another way too. A way that made me blush when I rounded a corner in the school corridor and accidentally bumped into her. A way that made me jealous to death of her English class, who got to meet her every day. A way that made me wonder how her long brown hair would feel against my arms in a hug and how her long fingers would feel against my bare skin. I’d never had a teacher crush before. I’d never even had a crush on a woman before. As far as I knew, I was only into guys. But I guess life’s all about surprises. And after all, she was only twenty seven, seven years older than me.

So, I took a longer time preparing on Thursday than I normally would. I ended my classes earlier than she stopped teaching, so I got home at 4 pm. It was a hot day, in the end of the Californian summer, so I took a shower and changed into a pair of jeans shorts and a Klein blue tank top. I shaved my legs, my underarms and that spot on me that I could not explain why I shaved for a school meeting like that, but I guess I just wanted to feel as clean and good looking as possible, in a situation that scared me to death. Or, it could have been an unconscious act. A way for my unconscious mind to tell me what I was really hoping would happen that evening. I guess I’ll never know.

At 5.35, I started to walk towards her house. She had given me the address the day before, it was a twenty minute walk and I really didn’t wanted to be late. I approached her door just in time, and rang the bell. I didn’t even have to wait for 30 seconds until she opened. She greeted me with a warm hug, and let me in through the door and locked it. I was not surprised by the style of her house design. It looked a bit like her style in clothes. A bit vintage, lots of autumn colors and really cozy and fashionable. It had a small fireplace in the middle of the living room, and a couch opposite of it. That’s where we sat down.

I took out the essay, a note book and pen from my bag, and was just on my way to say something when she interrupted me.
- You can put those back in the bag.

I looked confusingly at her, but decided to do as she said. Maybe she just wanted to talk about it or something. As I bent forward towards my bag to put the books back down, I suddenly felt something that was the least thing in the world I expected to feel at that moment. I felt a finger poking me in the sides. As I squeaked and turned to find the source of it, the hand was gone. I looked up and saw a tiny grin on her face. Before I had the time to say something, she spoke again.
- You see, I didn’t invite you here tonight to correct the essay. There was nothing to correct. It’s perfect, as usual. Now, what I really wanted to correct, was a certain behavior of yours.

Stunned, I stuttered out:
- Wha…whatt dddo you m…mean?

I had never stuttered in my entire life before.
- Well, she smiled. I’ve watched and studied your behavior in school, and during my classes. You always seem to crave control. Control over your school grades, control over your personal belongings, control over your body and your mind. Your friends help you to loosen up a bit, but you don’t share your inner thoughts with them enough for them to fully help you.

I bit my lip, and lowered my eyes. I had no idea that she had been watching me. Plus, I did find her words embarrassingly accurate. I didn’t understood how she could see that, just from watching me. I felt insecure, and vulnerable. I had no idea how this evening would end.
- Fortunately, she continued, I have tools for this. I know how to make people lose control, I know the process they go through in their mind while doing so. I know, because it happened to me when I was about your age, but now I’ve realized that I prefer to use that knowledge as a way to control other people and by that, help them to lose their need of control.
- What do you mean?, I asked, although I already had a suspicion on where this would lead us.

You see, I couldn’t help but notice how she took even that tiny chance to poke my sides before, and as a matter of fact, I wasn’t as unfamiliar with the topic as she thought I was. I was, oppositely, quite extremely familiar with it.

- I will show you. Put your left foot in my knee.

I decided to play along. I wanted to see where this would lead.
- What, you want to give me a foot massage? I don’t really see how that could make me lose control?

I smiled, removed my flip flop and did as she told me to.

- Well…

She put a firm grip with her right hand on my ankle.

- It all depends...

She put her left hand fingers about an inch away from the spot right beneath my toes.

- On how ticklish you are.

I could hear the excitement in her voice.

- And even more fortunately, I happen to know how insanely ticklish you are. It’s impossible not to, watching you in school. I had to bite my lip not to laugh out loud when Brianna took away that hair from your shoulder and you screamed loud enough for the entire floor to hear you. And during the Friday lecture, when that French guy behind you was fixing his bag and accidentally touched your back and you jumped as though if he had electricity in his hands.
- I..didn’t knew y...

I couldn’t even finish the sentence. Playing along seemed to be more difficult than I thought it would. I saw once again that small evil grin on her face, and I knew it was only a matter of seconds before she was going to strike.

And so she did. She hit the spot right beneath my toes, with four fingers on her left hand. All except for the pinkie. I let out a squeak, and started to giggle. She laughed triumphantly, and continued to explore my left foot. It didn’t take long before I lay down on the couch, laughing and squirming, trying to push away her hands with my right foot.
- Okaaaay okaaay, I get you. You’ve made your pohohohoint. I’m extremely ticklish, and thaaaat makes me lose controhohol. Are we done noohohow?
- Done?, she smirked. We haven’t even started yet.

She stopped tickling me.
- Want a rest already? Let me give you an option. If you go downstairs, open the first door to the left, you will find quite an interesting room. Wait there for me until I arrive, and don’t do anything or touch anything until I say so. Okay?

I know, you all probably think I was way out of my mind. But to tell you the truth? I was amazed. I was exploring from curiosity. I thought this sounded way too close to my secret daydreams not to accept. So: I did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2

When I entered the room, I realized this was far beyond my imagination. I must confess, that of all the tickling stories I’d already read on the web about a teacher and a student, most of them took place in the school. Some of them took place in the teacher’s home. But none of them, I repeat; none of them, took place in a home like this.

You see, there was a dungeon in that basement! A fully equipped dungeon! On the opposite side of the door, towards the wall, stood a pair of wooden stocks. They had an adjustable hole for the feet, rope securement for the toes that made me shudder just from looking, and next to them stood a bench, which I assumed was used to hold rest of the victim down when the stocks were used. To the right from the bench, there was one of these planks on the wall that made it possible to tie the victim in a vertical position.

To the left from the bench there was a four posted bed. Well yeah of course, you think. A four posted bed, how more classical can this be? At least I can say I thought the same when I got my first glance on it. When I looked again, I realized though that this was not the typical black and bad looking four posted bed you would imagine seeing if this was a made up story. It wasn’t either one of those scary “trying to look sexy” four posted beds you would see in a “motel” in Amsterdam. Basically, this was not the bed you expected to see in a dungeon like this. This was simply an all-white, cute looking bed, with white sheets and flower patterns on each and every one of the many pillows. Even the bondage set, which was of course already tied to the bed posters, was white. For some reason, this made me even more worried than if there had been a typical dungeon bed in there. One thing I had already learned that evening was that this woman, whoever she really was, seemed to drag my mind in its totally opposite direction, every time I think I had figured her, or anything at all, out.

That’s when she entered the room and walked towards me, with a plastic bag filled with something I couldn’t see in her hand. Just the way she walked in there made me shocked. S is a relatively shy teacher. She is not really this typical authority figure. She does get authority in the classroom, but not through her attitude; more through her kindness and understanding. So the secure, calm and dominant energy she sent out surprised me.

Anyway, she had changed from the yellow sweater and grey pants she wore in school, into a pair of black tight pants and a Klein blue t-shirt, not very unlikely in the color from the top I wore myself. I had no idea why she did that, but I had no time pondering it any more, since as soon as she was close enough, she dropped the plastic bag on the floor and started tickling my sides with her long fingernails.
- How do you like the dungeon?
- I…bwahaha…I…ihh..STOP IT!
- You still have a lot to learn.

She changed her focus to my armpits, so I playfully pressed my arms as tight as I could towards my sides and started backing. Problem was, as I unaware of the trouble I’d gotten myself into by doing that, reached the bed, I fell down on it. My cheeks started to turn red. And the moment I tried to plan what to do next, she grabbed my wrist, dragged me higher up on the bed and started to tie it down with the bondage set. I was in shock. Of course I suspected this would happen, but her straightforwardness scared me, although not as much as her ability to count my next move before I’d even really decided it myself.

- I…
- Want me to put a gag on you already?
Her words made me blush again.

- I just…wanted to know if this is a good…idea…I mean, after all, I’m…your student…you could get fir…

She had put a hand over my mouth. She was already done with both of my wrists, and now she looked down on me with an expression of care, on the edge of pity.
- Trust me, I know what I’m doing. Now, spread your legs.
- Wha…

Her look lowered my eyes, and made me obey. She walked down to the edge of the bed, and started tying my left foot down, then my right. Then she walked over to the right side of the bed, looking down at me with an expression of curiosity mixed with evilness.
- So, I couldn’t help but notice. Your protests were all about practical things, nothing personal. You haven’t asked me a single question about the dungeon, and you seemed to know exactly what was coming when I grabbed your wrist. I assumed you were a newbie, but apparently I was wrong?

I thought I would die from embarrassment. I wish she could only start tickling me, or just do anything at all. Not just stand there, asking questions I DID NOT wanted to answer.
Her smile turned into a teasing one.
- You see, I’ve not been watching you all these months for just a behavioral psychology reason. For that, I could have picked anyone in the school. Lots of people have issues with needs of control, you’re not alone. I’ve watched you, because doing so gives me a tingly feeling inside. Because watching you makes me want to touch you. Because seeing you laugh at intern jokes with your friends makes me wish I was the reason you laughed. Because bumping into you in the school corridor making you blush makes me wish I made you blush in an entirely different environment. And that cute little wiggle of your toes you do when you’re extremely happy makes me wish I was the one causing it. And tonight, all of these wishes will come true.

If it didn’t already, I was now completely sure my face looked like a tomato. I wish I had a blindfold to at least cover my eyes. My mind was panicking. This was WAAAY too good to be true. She must be joking. What a fool I would make of myself if I admitted something now, without being entirely sure she was not joking. I decided it was best not to say anything foolish. So I just bit my lip, and looked back into her eyes.
She laughed.
- Well, don’t worry. I will make you talk once this evening is over. We have lots of time.

Ironically, that’s when she acted against her own words, for her hands flew down on my sides again right after she finished that sentence. Of course, I was not prepared for this. I shrieked out loudly and then started to laugh and struggle against the bondage. She was a horribly good tickler with great finger movements, and her long fingernails made it four times worse. I don’t know how, but it felt as if she read my mind. I guess all those psychology classes she took before deciding to become a teacher paid off, because as soon as I was thinking “not that spot, not that spot”, her hands seemed to automatically find their way to exactly that spot I was thinking about. She moved on to my armpits, and now I couldn’t help but scream;
- Seheheheriously, this is TOOO much! What do you WAHAHAHAHAHANT?!?
- What I want?

She leaned forward, slowed down the tickling into a low speed, and whispered into my ears.
- I want to destroy you completely. I want to torture you into insanity, see the hope leave your eyes and feel your hopelessness and rejection when your body takes over your mind. I want to make you scream, laugh, shriek, giggle and moan. I want to make your nipples visible through that top of yours, and I want to make your clitoris soaked. In other words, I want exactly the same as you do.
- I…I do not want that. I didn’t…

My voice broke, as I felt how my lower parts started to get moistly. I was not prepared for this answer, and I realized that answer alone could have made me moan, if I hadn’t been so shocked by it.
- Aww, you sweet little liar, she smirked. Look at your top already.

I looked down. All the struggling I’d done had removed my bra from its original position, and left my left nipple visible under the cover of the top. And it was not just visible. It was REALLY visible, if you know what I mean.

Part 3

- I…I’m just cold!

Nice trial of a save, huh? Well, not really. But at least I made her laugh. I could tell she had to struggle to manage herself, and she was still giggling when she walked back to the plastic bag she had dropped on the floor before.

- You know what I do with liars? I don’t believe in punishment. That doesn’t motivate them enough. Now what I like to do is I like to make them tell the truth. That’s a lot more fun anyway.
She took out something from the bag, hid it behind her back and turned towards me again. This time, she sat down beside my feet and took a firm grip on one of my ankles, to make sure I couldn’t move a single inch.

-I couldn’t help but notice how adorably ticklish these little cuties are. For that spot right beneath your toes, I have a special tool. I know it works extra well as a tool when you want to break someone, and make them surrender. This is what I’m going to do with you.

There was no question in her voice. No doubt. It was simply an establishment she was making; she was telling me a fact. That’s what made me smile expectantly before she even touched me. But when I felt the hairbrush on my feet, I started to get really scared. I had no idea she knew about the torment that tool could make.
- Please, not the hairbrush!
- 3…
- Seriously, that’s not okay!
- 2…
- I beg you, anything else!
- 1…
- No!!! No!!! No!!! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Please please please, stop!
- Cootchie coo…
- I…HATE…YOOOOUUUUHUHUHU!
- Oh no, you don’t. You’re a liar, and we’re going to make you regret that.
- SERIOOOOOUSLY, STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!
- Tickle tickle tickle.
- IIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?!?
- Please what?
- Please STOOOOOOOOOOOOp!
- I’m afraid I can’t do that.

She changed to my next foot, took a firm grip on the ankle, and started again.
- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! IIIIIIIIHH! HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI! Please, please, please, please!
- Just continue like that. Makes it even more fun.

I tried to bite my lip, so that I wouldn’t show my reactions, but all it did was making me look even more pathetical when I about ten seconds after screamed;
- YOU have...hihihih…NO idea HOW….hihihihihi…TORMENTING this ihihihihihis!!!!!
- Oh trust me, I know.
- THEN how do…hihihih….how do you have the HEART to…hihihihi…put me through this?!?
- Because I love it. I love to torture you like this, hearing your screams, seeing the expression on your face. It makes me turned on like nothing else.
- I’ll do anythiIIIIIIIIIIING, just stooooooop!
- Sure you’ll do anything?
- Yeeeeeeees!!!
- Okay.

She stopped the tickling, walked so she stood next to my side and looked down on me with a mischievous smile. I could not help but wonder what her next plans were, considering how tormenting her last plans had been to me.
- I want you to lie as still as possible right now, no matter what I do, okay? If you protest or if you move too much, I will continue to torture your feet. Is that understood?

I nodded, and lowered my eyes. I really was prepared to do anything to not have to stand the hairbrush torture again. To my surprise, she started to untie my wrists. I did not understood a single thing, but I had promised not to protest, and I assumed asking would equal protesting, so I just kept my mouth shut and my eyes lowered.

- Starting to learn, huh?
She removed the last bondage from my arms, and then started to drag my top up; exposing my belly, then my bra and that left nipple, my collarbones and then the top was off. She continued to remove my bra straps from my shoulders, turned my bra around my waist to untie it, ignored my questioned look, and took it off.
- Remember, you’re still not allowed to move. You’re allowed to protest as much as you want, but don’t move more than tiny jerks, or else I will go back to the feet.

I nodded, still with my eyes lowered. I could not look her in the eyes. I was too confused by the whole situation. By how much I’d hoped before that something like this would happen. By how turned on it made me. And by how she seemed so completely cool with the situation, while I was everything else than cool.

Then, she started tickling my sides again with both of her hands. I bit my lip and try to put all my focus into not moving. At first, it went well. I started to giggle, but she hadn’t refused me to make sounds, so all I had to focus on was not to move. I really didn’t wanted the hairbrush tickling again, and that was basically all that kept me still.
- You’re doing pretty well, huh? Let’s see how you can handle this…

She started digging into my ribs with all her long fingernails. It took me all my willpower not to throw my arms as a protection.
- THIS ISN’T FAIR!, I screamed, between all the squeaks and giggles. YOU’RE EVIL!
- Thank you!
- PLEASE, LET ME MOVE! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!
- Nope.
- HOW COME YOU’RE ACTING SO NICE IN SCHOOHOHOHOHOL, WHEN YOU’RE THE TOHOTAL OPPOSITE NOHOHOHOHOW?
- You’re not very clever while in pain, are you?, she laughed. How do you think I could keep my job if I openly tickle tortured students?

She changed into squeezing my thighs, moving slowly up towards my hips and once again, I had to use all my willpower to remain still. After screaming hysterically for a while, I managed to utter a few words;
- Plehehease, I beg you. Please let me move.

I was already on the edge of what I believed was moving too much and I was absolutely sure she was going in for the kill, but hadn’t I learned anything? She was all about surprises. All of a sudden, she stopped the tickling, and started to tie my wrists back to the bedposts.
- What are you doing?, I whispered, while trying to catch my breath.
- What does it look like I’m doing?
- Well, I…didn’t..move…PLEASE don’t…
- You’re absolutely right.
- So why d…
- Ssssh!
Once again, she covered my words with her hand.

- You see, there are different types of tormenting. You went through the tickling aspect surprisingly well considering how ticklish you are, which makes me assume you must really enjoy it. Am I right?

I could hear in her voice how much SHE was enjoying herself. And after all this, I felt like I couldn’t deny it any more. I nodded.
- Good girl. You’re finally giving in, huh?

She sat down on top of my hips, and started to softly and slowly tickle my neck. It almost felt even worse than if she had just used the hairbrush again. This was another type of torture. A more slow, sensual one, causing silent giggles.
- In what way did you say you enjoyed this again?

I bit my lip, and couldn’t look her in the eyes. I couldn’t stop giggling either. She smiled, and slowly started to move her fingers down towards my underarms, my armpits, my belly, my sides, and then up again. When her fingers hit a specific point on my sides, a spot that tickled extra bad, I couldn’t hold it back anymore. I moaned.

Thanks so much everyone! :D

Here is part 4:

I’ll never forget the look on her face. Her smile was like the perfect support to the saying “a look says more than a thousand words”. She leaned forward again so that her lips were just a few inches from my ears, and whispered:
- Well, that made up my mind. You definitely love this! Therefore darling, there’s no escape for you from now on. I am going to torture you all night. I will slowly find ALL your ticklish spots, and then I will explore every single spot, including the ones I’ve already found, to find the most torturous method on it. I will ignore your screams. Begging me will only motivate me to continue torturing you. But first, I will increase your sensitivity a bit. In a REALLY torturous way.

Then, probably even more motivated by the new moan that just had escaped from my mouth, she started to slowly move her fingers from the sides, in to my belly, and upwards towards my breasts. This time, I couldn’t blame on freezing. You don’t moan because you’re cold. When she started to softly caress my nipples, I did it once again. Another moan. This time a little louder. Followed by a small movement on my lower parts. I don’t think she could see it, but since she was on top of me, she could definitely feel it.

My mind was completely filled with all different thoughts, but I couldn’t really focus on them since I was so in the moment. You see, there is one thing to secretly fantasize about your teacher in class. Another thing to actually see your fantasizes come true. There is one thing to fantasize about being turned on by a woman. Lots of females do it, but far from all of them would actually be turned on in reality. So I guess for me, this was the moment of truth. This was when I figured out if my fantasies were just that, fantasies…or if there was something else to them. And when she bent down over me once again, when I could feel her long hair tickle my sides and finally landing on my shoulders, her fingers stroking my sides and then her lips towards mine, I found the answer. There was DEFINITELY something else.

After the long kiss, I got a feeling she was a bit confused too. It felt as though she had acted against her plans. Like as if she couldn’t resist it. It didn’t take long though until she pulled herself together, moved away from my hips, sat down beside me and looked down at me.
- You liked that, huh?
- Yeah.

I smiled shyly.

- Was it your first time? You know, with a woman?
- How did you know?
- Just the look on your face. Close your eyes.

Am I the only one, or would that normally make you expect another kiss? Well, another surprise; no. I heard her walking away from the bed, and a sound that told me that plastic bag was open again. Then I heard the sound of the bag landing on the floor. By the sound of it, it was empty except for one thing. Suddenly, she lifted my head and put something around it. As she dragged it down over my eyes, I realized it was a blindfold. Normally, this would freak me out completely. I barely knew her, after all. At least wanted to be able to see what was going on. But I was too mesmerized by the whole situation so I didn’t care. Plus, she had already proven to be trustworthy. I’d been tied up at her mercy for hours. As I was laying there waiting for her next move, I suddenly shrieked. Her fingers had just touched the upper side of my feet. She laughed.
- As much as you tempt me to continue torturing those feet, I will now torment you in a totally different way.

I realized she’d done it accidentally. What she really was doing was untying my ankles from the bedposts.
- How?
I didn’t expect an answer. I just figured it was worth a try.
- You’ll see.

She took of my shorts, and my panties. Then she tied my two big toes together with something that felt like small ribbons. She then pushed up my feet, so my legs were spread apart, and tied my ankles together using what I assumed was the bondage set, but without tying it to the bed. I had to admire her reasoning, because I realized that trying to stretch out my legs would be difficult since the big toes were tied and with the extra securement of the bondage set, it made it a real struggle. Of course I could always just push my legs together with my knees still up and bent, but I had a feeling she would not let me get away with that. I was glad I had the blindfold, because lying like this, all naked, tied and helpless, made me feel more vulnerable than I’d ever done before that evening.

A couple of minutes went by, without anything happening. To me, it felt more like hours though. I couldn’t see her obviously, but I couldn’t really hear or feel her either. I just heard her breath, somewhere not too far. It seemed as she was waiting patiently, dragging it out, just to make me nervous. It sure worked. I was shaking out of anxiousness, and expectation, mixed together. I didn’t know if I should ask her what was going on, or if that would make her drag it out even more.

I had just made up my mind, and was about to ask her, when I felt it. It was a feather, touching my clit. Just like that. I let out a small giggle. And then it was gone. She waited a couple of more seconds, then stroke again. This time it was in a quick speed, with long strikes all over my vagina. I started laughing, and was just about to push my legs together, when she put her arm between my thighs, forcing my legs apart. Dammit! Once again, she beat me. She had read my mind before I’d even read it myself.

- That’s not allowed, sweetie. You better not make this worse for yourself than it already will be. Unfortunately, I have to punish you for this. I usually don’t give punishments, but you gave me no choice this time.

She left the feather on my clit, just for the small teasing of the feeling of it, and I could hear her get closer to my ears. When she was close enough, she whispered;
- Remember, don’t push your legs together if you ever want this to end.

After those words, I felt an extremely annoying feeling on my right cheek. I realized she had another feather. The feather moved slowly up towards my forehead, down my other cheek, down to my chin, up again, over my nose, under my nose, and then…on my lips. Bingo! I giggled, and throw my head away from the feather. I realized then, that was NOT clever.
- Forgive me, I mumbled. I’m just horribly ticklish on my lips. I can’t stand it.
- Well, she giggled excitedly. You have no choice.

With that, she grabbed my hair and forced my head down by doing so. Then she continued with the feather on my lips. Within seconds, I was a giggling mess. I couldn’t even beg, neither wanted to. I just wanted it to end, and I assumed the more quiet I was, the more soon it would be over. She did not seem to agree. I could hear sporadically how she giggled at my facial spasms and sudden squeaks. Finally, she started speaking again.
- I don’t understand how you can be that ticklish on your lips. It’s hilarious! Now, I can’t help but wonder one more thing. You have so far been ticklish, if only a tiny bit, everywhere I tried. I have one more question, before this punishment is over.

She stopped tickling my lips. I could hear her move from the right side of me to the left side of me. Once again, she forced my head to stay still by grabbing my hair.
- Remember, you’re not going anywhere. You’re going to have to take this for as long as I want you to. So; are your ears ticklish?

I giggled expectantly, and I understood she knew exactly what that meant. As soon as she put the feather into my left ear, I squeaked. When she started wriggling it around, I squeaked mixed with laughter, and tried to struggle. Unfortunately for me, her grip on my hair made that impossible. I could just lie there and take it.
It took all my willpower not to start cursing her again, or begging her to stop. For a couple of minutes, I just laid there lost in giggles and squeaks, as she tickled my ears. Then she all of a sudden moved back to my lips, which cause a scream and such a harsh movement from my head that I almost screamed from the pain I felt in my hair roots, as she still had a firm grip.

As she removed the feather from my face and instead started tickling my sides, I couldn’t beg her to stop even though I may have wanted it. My mind was completely sure that she was never going to stop tickling me, and I honestly didn’t even care. All I cared about was the touch of her fingers on my sensitive skin. All I ever felt was the helpless ticklish feeling. When you’re in a state like that, it’s like the world stops. If you would be asked to say something, it’s not even certain you would be able to; at least you would definitely not have any control whatsoever of what words came out of your mouth. Your ability of thinking decreases enormously as the times goes by, and so does your energy level.

I knew one thing for sure; I loved it. I was lost in heaven of helpless laughter, shrieks, moans and jerks. She changed between my sides, my ribs, my neck, my hips and my thighs. Every place caused a new reaction, every new ticklish touch caused a tingling feeling between my legs. After what felt like five hours, but probably really was just around half an hour, she stopped. I was still mentally gone enough not to care about why, the only thing I could think about was when she was going to strike again.

-Tickle tickle tickle…
I screamed. And jumped. Then I heard her triumphant laughter.
- Sweetie, I’m not even touching you.

Glad you do, Candis :) This is the next last part. The last part is going to be an epilogue. But now: part 5!

Seconds after, she was. The moment she touched my nipples with her fingers, I moaned. LOUDLY. As she continued, I was breathing deeply, and my whole body was trembling. The last couple of hours she had teased me so extremely, and I was thrilled to feel a touch that was not only partly but fully pleasurable. She continued stimulating my breasts and nipples until I was in a state really close to orgasm. Then she stopped.

- Yeah, I think your punishment is over now. So; where were we? Can you remind me?
- Please, I beg you. Please continue.

She played innocent, and laughed;
- Sure, I can continue tickling your sensitive sides, if you’re really sure that’s what you want.
- NO, NO! That’s not what I meant!
- Uh huh?

I realized she was going to make me ask for it.
- I meant…if you please could continue to…stroke my nipples?
- No.

I heard her moving on the bed, and as I tried to hear where she was and thereby be able to guess what she was going to do, I felt a small touch on my clitoris. She was quickly removing the feather. Which I assumed was crazily wet by then, as I could not even feel it anymore. Before I had time to react, I felt another touch. Another feather. A dry one. Right on my clitoris.
- Please, stop! This is torture!

She laughed devilishly.
- If you call it torture now, imagine what you will say when I’ve done this for let’s say…three more hours.
- NO!
- Yeah, I can’t depend on your willpower, as you proved me before when I had to punish you. I’m going to tie you up even more. Then, I’m going to stroke your wet little pussy slowly and softly with this feather until you’re too weak to even wish I stopped.
- Please, I’ll do anything! Anything!
- I know you do hon. I couldn’t care less. You have no choice but to take it. You’re mine to play with for as long as I want to.

A creaking sound told me she left the bed. Then I heard her moving something around. It wasn’t the bed, because I would have felt it. It wasn’t too big either, but heavy enough to make loud sounds. I heard how she stopped moving it when it was on the left side of the bed. Then she started to move something with the same sound, but to the right side of the bed this time. She did all of this quickly and I barely even realized her releasing of my legs and my toes before she had had secured my left ankle with the bondage set and by pulling it to the left, moved my legs apart even more than she had done before. Then she tied it to something. It wasn’t the bedposts, because the bed didn’t make any sounds. It was something else, maybe those things she moved before? Anyway, she continued with tying my right ankle up the same way, making my legs as spread as they possibly could be without hurting too much.

- Please, tickle my feet with the hairbrush! Tickle my ears and my lips with the feather! Squeeze my sensitive sides! Anything but this!
- Enough. Quiet!
- I’ll do anyt...
- Or I’m going to have to punish you again.

I had lost the battle. There was nothing I could do. As she started to stroke my clitoris with the feather, I remained quiet, except for occasional tortured moans. After approximately half an hour, I couldn’t keep myself from begging anymore. After an hour I was once again close to orgasm. Then she stopped again. After one hour and five minutes, she continued. After two hours I could have agreed to do anything but the one thing she was doing and had been doing for so long. After three hours, I was right where she wanted me. Too weak to protest. Too horny to not react. Too many denials given to even hope. And too exhausted to think. That’s when she stopped.

- Thank you, Mistress!

I was too gone to even realize why she laughed at that. She had never asked me to call her Mistress. But I guess she liked it anyway, because seconds after that, I felt something on my clit once again. I was terrified. I did NOT wanted to be tortured for another second. And I knew I had no choice but to take it. Then, I realized it wasn’t a feather this time. It was her finger. As she started to stroke my clit from side to side, I was even more gone. But this time, in a much more pleasurable way. When a finger on her other hand started stroking my left nipple at the same time, it didn’t take long until I was moaning and shaking in orgasmic waves. When one stopped, another took over. She continued caressing me until I reached the point where I didn’t wanted her to continue, nor wanted her to stop. The only thing I knew for sure was that I wanted to get out of the bondage, kiss her deeply and then pay her back the pleasure.

As she removed the bondage from my ankles, I started to think she was on the same track. Funny huh? Once again I thought I had her figured out.
- You’re not allowed to move now, no matter what I do with you. Is that understood?
- Y…yes, Mistress.
- Good girl.

She kissed me on my forehead, and then started to remove the bondage from my wrists as well. Then, she turned me around, so I was lying on my stomach instead of my back. As she started to tie my wrists to the bedposts again, I realized she was not done torturing me yet. As she tied my ankles together with something that felt like a rope, I started to get worried. What was she going to do to me now?

- I haven’t forgotten the funny spasms you did when that French guy accidentally touched your back. You must be REALLY ticklish on your back, am I right?
- No! I’m not! Please, let me go!
- Well, then if you’re not ticklish, then I guess it won’t hurt if I try right?
- NO! I beg you! Please, let me pleasure you like you pleasured me before! Pleeeeeeeeease!
- We’ll have time for that later. Now…

She leaned forward and whispered into my ear:
- Tickle tickle…

With that, she started dragging one nail down my spine. I bit my lip, and tensed my back as much as I could to not react. I was glad I was lying on my stomach, because then she couldn’t see my facial expression as it was buried in the bed. Apparently though, she could feel how tensed I was.
- Why did your back all sudden became all tensed? You’re not ticklish huh?
- No, I’m not. You’re wasting your time!
- Well, I happen to like to waste my time on ticklish little girls like you.
- Please, let me go!
- I will, if you manage to be completely quiet for 5 minutes, while I tickle your back.
- NO! I…I…
- You really ARE ticklish, is that what you’re saying?
- No…it’s just…IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHH! STOOOP!
One fingernail had become three. And they weren’t just dragged down my spine. They were slowly tickling it. The orgasms had made me more sensitive than ever, and on my ticklish back, that could only end one way. Torture!

I didn’t care if it would motivate her more. I didn’t care if I just revealed myself as a liar. All I cared about was that I DID NOT wanted her to make the tickling more intense. I knew I wouldn’t be able to stand it.
- I admiiit it, I liiiiiiied! I’m sorry. Pleeeease, don’t tickle me more! I can’t stand it! I’m too sensitive right now!
- Aww, hon. You’re so asking for it!

She dig into my back with all her ten fingernails, tickled and squeezed in the search of my most sensitive spots. I was in hysteria. I screamed, tried to drag myself out of the bondage, begged unstoppably and laughed like crazy. Her long fingernails were pure torture against my skin. Her squeezing made me want to die, and it didn’t take long until she found that sensitive spot between my back and my sides. She then sat on my thighs, to make me feel even more helpless, and fully explored that spot with her nails.
- IIIIIIIIIIIFUCKINGPLEEEEEEEEASECAN’TSTANDITPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE STOP! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH HHHHHH! I…………FUCK!.............I’LLDOANYTHIIIIIIIIIIINGJUSTSTOPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH……STOOOOOOOP!
- I’m going to destroy you first.

More tickles. That exact spot. I was lost in screams, pleas and squeaks, and seriously thought the tickling was going to make me lose my mind. As the ropes made me almost immovable and her weight pushed me down on the bed making me even more immovable, I could not get any frustration out by struggling. All I could do was scream, curse and beg.

Then, she took away that opportunity too. She walked away from me for a while just to take the last thing out from the bag, which turned out to be a ball gag, which she put into my mouth and secured around my head. She hadn’t even started touching me again before I was close to tears. I had never been this scared before in my entire life. I’d never felt this ticklish. And I had never before felt as helpless as when she once again placed herself over my thighs and started to count down from three, with (as I suspected) her long fingernails just inches away from my back.

I’d lost it long ago. I was completely ruined. Destroyed. Demolished. In pieces. Before her fingers had even hit my skin again. And, maybe not to your surprise…I think I loved it almost as much as she did.

Just thought I should post this, in case if there's still someone here reading.

EPILOGUE:

People wondered in school that Friday how it could be that the teacher and the student both with the highest attendance of all both were away from school the same day. They never made a connection between the two cases. No one knew that I was going to her for that study session, because I didn’t even tell me friends before I went there, since I found it too embarrassing.

What we were doing that day? Well...I feel I’ve shared enough as it is. I will say though that my toes wiggled a lot that day, as they had done the evening before, especially during the aftercare when we talked through the evening and our feelings towards it all.

And I will say this; this story is just the beginning. I don’t know what will happen in the future. I don’t know if she will continue teaching in my school (imagine yourself how difficult it would be to look her in the eyes and seriously continue discussing West Side Story in class after this), but I do know that this was one of the best evenings of my life. There. You have it. The truth. Because after all, I swore. To you, and to myself. I swore to tell the truth.

:yowzer: I had no idea you could write this well Sweed!

I am thoroughly impressed. Beautiful descriptions and character development. And sexy as hell! :D
This series sent little shivers down my spine. So exciting!

You should be very proud!

One of the best stories on this site ever. appreciate the effort that went in. write more.

:yowzer: I had no idea you could write this well Sweed!

I am thoroughly impressed. Beautiful descriptions and character development. And sexy as hell! :D
This series sent little shivers down my spine. So exciting!

You should be very proud!

Aww, thank you so much Deadly! :D
Hearing that from you made my evening. :)

I'm proud indeed, but I do feel a bit worried about future stories living up to this story now. xD

One of the best stories on this site ever. appreciate the effort that went in. write more.

Omg, thank you! :'D
It sure is a lot of more effort put into it than one could think. But it was so worth it. :)

I do have a few more writings, one of them is a short real life story named "The pain of a ticklee (M/F, true story)". I have another fictional finished, in English, but I don't like that one as much as this one. Want me to post it anyway?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back