• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR THIS STORY! PLEASE HELP!

drrick211

I remember reading this amazing tickling story once about two best friends, one boy and one girl. I can't remember too much, but I am pretty sure the boy had a crush on the girl and was a bit on the nerdy side. The girl on the other hand was a sportsy chick and was good at everything. I remember her being a lot tougher than the guy and he said she beat him at everything.

Anyway, I remember in the story they were hanging out over the boy's house when he remembers his father built a pair of stocks in the basement. So, they go downstairs and look at the stocks and dare eachother to get into them. Finally, they decide to settle it with a game of rock paper scissors. Best two out of three.

THe girl ends up losing and getting into the stocks, where the boy then tickles her like crazy until she begs for mercy and admits something to him I cant remember. I think at the end he admits he likes her and she said the tickling was fun and she likes him too.

I REALLY WANT THIS STORY! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO FIND IT? PLEASE? IM DESPERATE!

oh yeah! I remember this one. Man I wish I could remember where it's located. I'm pretty sure it was an external site and not this one. If I find it, I'll post the link.

Hm I hope this works (and that it is the story you wanted). I'd attach it as a file but I have to confess I don't know how to do it^^° In case you want to know: I have this as a doc. File (though I can't remember from where or who the author is, I'm afraid) and the file itself is called "The contest"

“Come on Jared!” Samantha exclaimed. “Geez we don’t have all day pass the ball nerd!”

Jared had been passed the ball earlier and was making his way up the soccer field. He wasn’t good at sports and it showed because he could barely move the ball up field without tripping over it every few steps. Some defenders were closing on his position and he would surely lose the ball if he didn’t pass it quick. Samantha had noticed this and had screamed for him to pass the ball before he lost it.

“Come on Numbskull lets move it!” She exclaimed again. Samantha was an all-star athlete at central high. She could run faster, jump higher, and kick harder than any girl at the school. It wasn’t that she was superiorly gifted physically by any means; it was her competitiveness that drove her to win every time she stepped on the field. She was very beautiful and had caught the attention of many of the boys at school. When she was outside of school you would never know she was so into sports. She acted and looked like any regular girl.

Jared looked up quickly and saw her moving toward him. He kicked the ball hard and Samantha stopped it quickly with her foot and instantly moved toward the goal at the far end.

“Your way too competitive ya know that!?” Jared yelled at her back as she streaked up the field. “It’s P.E. for crying out loud we don’t have to play so hard…or call people names.”

Samantha couldn’t hear him. She was driving to the goal and no one was going to get in her way. She glanced up at the clock to see how much time was left. “The bell is going to be ringing here in just a second! I have to score before it’s over.” She dodged one defender and lined up her shot. The goalie visibly gulped in his box. He knew Sam as well as anyone and she could fire bullets when she wanted to. Sam swung her leg back and connected squarely with the ball. The ball flew through the air narrowly missing another opponent’s head and sailed through the upper corner of the net. The bell rang and Samantha threw her fists in the air and punched around like an invisible bag was hanging in front of her.

“We did it! We did it! We win you guys are losers and we totally won!” She was yelling at everyone who passed her, but no one was really paying attention because they had to get back into the gym and change for their next period.

“I am the best huh Jared?” she said with a huge grin as Jared caught up with her. They both walked through the door to the main gym as they talked.

“Yeah it’s not like some guy set you up perfectly for that goal or anything. Where’s my credit!?”

“I give credit where credit is due. You made a mess of dribbling that ball up field, there’s your credit!” She exclaimed as she ran off for the dressing room.”

“Hey not cool!” he shouted after her. “Fine but lay off the nerd stuff…just because I like video games does not make me a nerd!”

Jared had been a friend of Samantha’s since they were little. She had grown up just down the street from him and they spent a lot of time together. This was their senior year of high school and summer was almost here. Jared had liked Samantha for as long as he could remember but as they grew up she became more and more popular while he stayed the same. Sure he had plenty of friends and he wasn’t unpopular, but he was just like your average kid at school. Not that he minded either, but every year his confidence went down as she gained more and more attention from guys around the school. They both shared birthdays in the same month as well and every year they just joined birthdays and celebrated together. He had wanted to tell her how he felt months ago at their eighteenth birthday but he got to nervous and couldn’t do it. There must have been fifty guys at that party that all wanted to get together with her. He didn’t have a chance.

Jared finished changing and come out into the gym again. He and Samantha didn’t have any more classes after P.E. because they were about to graduate and had fulfilled almost all of their requirements. He would come out into the gym and wait for her and then they usually walked home together. As he waited he wondered if he was ever going to tell her just how much he liked her. Growing up they had been together so often it felt that they were brother and sister. That was another reason he didn’t want to tell her. What if she didn’t feel the same at all and everything got awkward between them. He was lost deep in thought thinking about how he could tell her when she came out of the women’s dressing room.

“Hey Jared you ready? Why do you have that look on your face?” She said as she stared at him.

Jared snapped out of his daydream and looked to where she was standing. Samantha was so beautiful even on days she wasn’t trying. She wasn’t the tallest girl in school, but at 5’5 she wasn’t short either. After P.E. she usually would pull her dark brown hair back into a ponytail and today was no exception. She had olive colored skin that made it so she looked tan year round to the envy of all girls at school, and her beautiful hazelnut eyes completed her complexion perfectly. She was always up to date on style as well and had worn dark blue skinny jeans with flats and a very bright blue top. To Jared she was the ideal women…the problem though; he thought, was that she was the ideal woman for every guy at school.

“Oh hey Samantha you ready to go?” he said cheerfully.

“How many times do I have to tell you call me Sam!? I hate Samantha it makes me sound old or like I’m a maid or something.”

“Ha I know you hate it that’s why I said it.” He said shoving her playfully. “I owe you for calling me a nerd earlier in front of everyone.” They both walked outside and headed down the street toward their houses. They didn’t live too far from the school and usually elected to walk home together.

“Yeah well you are one. Really Jared what are you good at besides video games? Which by the way I can beat you at too.”

“Since when do you beat me at any game? I haven’t lost to you in years not since we were little kids. That’s when I first got them.” Jared mumbled under his breath.

“Yeah well you lose at everything else including soccer. Your lucky I was there to take that pass so we could win. We showed those guys in class huh?”

“I guess so, it’s just P.E. Sam it’s not a big deal.” Jared murmured.

“Maybe to you it’s not but to me it is. If your not going to play to win then why do you play? I know I can win at any game against anybody. I would bet anything on that.”

“I dunno about that I think that I could take you in some areas now. Namely in the video game department.”

“Psh whatever Jared, look you pick the time and place and we will throw down and I will show you why this girl is getting a full ride to college this year. Sports, academics, video games, you name it I’ll win at it that’s why I’m the best at school.”

“Also the reason why I am so afraid to challenge you. I’m afraid you’ll beat me up.” He muttered under his breath again.

“What? I can’t hear you. Oh that’s right you’re a baby I remember. Haha remember all those times I beat you as a kid? Remember how you could never catch me when we raced across the yard no matter how fast you ran…come to think of it I was kind of intense most of the time huh?”

“Yeah, it was fun though. I am so laid back that it doesn’t matter to me. Honestly I liked seeing the look on your face when you won all the time.” Jared said as he looked over at her. She was walking side by side with him like they did everyday and he still couldn’t say anything to her. She was his perfect girl and he couldn’t tell her that. He had always dreamed of her coming over and just flopping down on the couch, putting her feet in his lap and just talking about the day as he gave her a foot massage, and listened. He wanted to be more than friends, but he was afraid to even touch her. How could he possibly tell her all the things he wanted to?

“Hey mind if I come over for a bit Jared? My Mom and Dad are dorm hunting for me and they won’t be home until late.”

“Dorm hunting? Already? Man it’s crazy we are leaving soon to start our lives. I can’t believe it.” He said as he snapped out of his daydream again.

“Yeah it’s pretty intense. I hope it’s fun I heard college is a blast.” She said brightly.

“Yeah it should be. I wish we were going to the same one. What are you going to do without me?” Jared said as he watched for her reaction. He wondered what she would say.

“I would have to find someone else to beat then! Haha I’m just kidding but really I don’t know what we will do. I guess we’ll find out huh?”

“You can come over by the way I don’t mind. My parent’s aren’t home either so we can just hang out and watch a movie or something if you want.”

“That’s fine with me I don’t care I have no plans today.” She said indifferently.

They walked up Jared’s driveway as they finished talking and Sam flopped down on the couch and grabbed the remote for the T.V. Just like he had always envisioned her doing except they went together. Jared ran upstairs and threw his bag down on his bed and turned to look at himself in his mirror. His hair was looking good. He had gotten a new hairstyle because Sam had said he should try it. His blonde hair was sticking out at odd angles everywhere but it looked pretty good. His pale complexion was a problem though. “I need to go tanning I look like a ghost.” His blue eyes and skinny face seemed to make it worse.

“She looks tan year round, man! I wish I could do that. Ok look Jared this is your chance. Who cares if you’re an average Joe, you know Sam and she isn’t that shallow. She always turns down the hottest guys at school and seems like she isn’t interested in that. You just need to talk to her. You have two different colleges to look at, the college that she goes to, or the tech academy, which is pretty far away. You want to go to the tech academy, but if she were to feel the same I would go to college with her. I can get the same degree there.”

“Hey Jared what are you doing up there?” she yelled from the couch downstairs.

“I’m coming I’m just cleaning my room a bit.” He yelled back. “I’m coming down in just a second.

“Could I have a soda? Are there any in your basement?”

“Yeah just go down and get one you know where the fridge is.”

Sam got up off the couch and went downstairs into the basement. Jared’s Dad was a huge Halloween fan and each year he built a giant haunted house in the parking lot of the local grocery store. It was a citywide event and he put a lot of effort into his craft. A few years back he had even made a working witch that jumped out of a wall and screamed at people passing by. He tried to make something new each year for the city and he was very good at it.

As Sam entered the basement she could tell Jared’s Dad had been doing some spring-cleaning. The basement was covered with Halloween stuff. There were weapons everywhere, masks, ghouls, and all sorts of things he used each year. Sam started to go through some of it and was reminded of when she and Jared used to love going to the haunted houses together. She would always have to go in first because he was a baby and wouldn’t go in because it was scary. As she scanned the room she noticed that, in the jumble of the room there was something Sam had not seen before. She walked up to it and began to examine it’s handles when Jared came downstairs to see what she was doing.

“Hey Sam what are you doing? Did you find the drinks?”

“I didn’t look yet. Hey What’s this thing? Did your Dad make it?”

“Huh? Oh yeah that’s what you would call a rack. It was an early torture device. You would put your hands in the shackles above your head and then your feet in the ones below and then they would slowly stretch you out by spinning that crank your looking at until they got a confession out of you. That one is the real deal, you know my Dad gets with Halloween. He put that in the haunted house last year and let people try it if they wanted to. The shackles have been replaced with padded cuffs though so it’s more comfortable and doesn’t cut into your skin.”

“Have you done it?” she asked as she continued to examine it.

“Yeah I did once when he first built it. I don’t like it though it freaks me out.”

She looked over her shoulder and gave an evil grin to Jared. “Hey I know let’s put you back in it!”

“No way! I’m not going in that thing your nuts.”

“Are you scared?” she taunted as she rolled her eyes.

“Yeah actually I kind of am. I don’t trust you, you wouldn’t let me out!” Jared said as he grabbed a drink out of the refrigerator.

“Alright I’ll make you a deal then you baby. How about a contest? You pick the game, if I win you go in that thing, if I lose then I’ll go in it.”

“Really? Do you take me for an idiot Sam? You win at everything I’m not gonna do it.”

“That’s why you pick the game. Doesn’t matter what, except video games because I don’t play those at all it’s got to be a game we both play.”

“Dang,” said Jared as he snapped his fingers. “I was gonna pick that one. Well, all right I’ll do it. I guess you won’t leave me alone until I do huh?”

“Nope you know me too well Jared.” She said as she winked at him. “So what game do you pick? Remember to make sure it’s one you can win.”

Jared was starting to get nervous, he knew she would make him play once she had her mind set to it but he didn’t want to end up in that thing. She would never let him out and probably laugh at him the whole time. It would be embarrassing. If there was one thing he was better at than her it was strategy and brain games. He could beat her at simple games like rock, paper, scissors sometimes, but most of it was luck.

“I pick rock, paper, scissors. That’s the one game I could win at growing up. I always seem to guess what your gonna throw down. Best two of three ok!” He said confidently to her, although he wasn’t feeling too confident. She was very hard to beat when she put her mind to something.

“Somehow I knew that was coming. We always play that game to decide stuff. You gotta get better at other ones man.”

“I know I know, are we gonna play or not?”

“When your ready.” She said with a smirk.

Jared held up his hand slowly and started to motion it up and down. She joined him and they both dropped their hands in unison.

“Rock!” Jared exclaimed.

“Scissors!” Sam yelled.

“Nice I win the first round!” exclaimed Jared happily.

“Lucky Guess!” she said back. “Alright let’s go again.”

They did the same thing and dropped their fists again throwing out what each though would win.

“Rock!” Jared exclaimed again.

“Paper!” Sam yelled excitedly.

“Dang it! I thought you would fall for that one.” Jared said nervously.

“Alright it’s in the bag!” Sam said as she pumped her fist. “I am gonna win the next one for sure then you are going on the rack my friend!”

“Come on let’s do this last one I want to get this over with.” Jared said as he gulped.
“Alright it’s your doom. I’m not going to let you out until you beg me for it you know that right? Your gonna cry again in there and I’m going to make you.”

“We will see about that.” Jared said calmly. He was going to win he just had to win.

They repeated the game one more time and threw out their fists. Jared had been thinking about what she would throw out this whole time they had been preparing. He had decided he was going to throw rock again. He was sure she wouldn’t think he would do rock three times in a row and he was also hoping she would think he was going paper and throw down scissors.

“Rock!” he exclaimed

“Scissors!” Sam exclaimed

“I win! Yeah I win haha take that Sam!” Jared said triumphantly as he paraded around. “I win I win finally Sam loses to me oh boy does it feel good.”

“Yeah you win.” She said quietly. “I guess you got me good that time. So how long do I have to stay on the rack?”

“I don’t know not long unlike you I’m nice when I win.” He said with a huge grin. “Payback does feel good though.”

“Ok well let’s get this over with.” She said as she walked over to the rack. “You have to promise not to hurt me though ok.”

“Of course I won’t. We have been friends forever Sam you know me. Besides what could this loser do to you that you couldn’t handle?”

“I guess your right.” She smirked. “I am a lot tougher than you are huh?”

Sam slowly climbed onto the rack and centered herself on the device. She stretched out her arms above her head and Jared grabbed one of her wrists and locked it into the cuff above her head. He did the same to the other wrist and checked both latches on the cuffs to make sure they were set. He then went to the bottom of the rack and placed her feet in the cuffs below. He latched them in and stepped back to admire his handiwork.

She looked even more beautiful this way with her hands above her head. She looked at him teasingly and smiled.

“Hey now don’t stare at me it isn’t polite.” She said as she winked at him

“I’m sorry you just look so good as a loser. Try getting out of those.”

Sam wasn’t fully stretched out yet and she was able to pull at the cuffs a bit but couldn’t do enough to try and escape.

“I’m in here pretty good Jared.”

“Good so do you wanna see how it works?”

“What you mean how it stretches people?” she asked lifting her head up and looking down at her shoes and the cuffs around her ankles. “I don’t think I have much of a choice do I? Remember you promised not to hurt me though so be careful.”

“I will be careful and I won’t do anything to hurt you.” He said as he grabbed the handle to crank the chains attached to the cuffs. “It clicks one at a time so it won’t be that bad. Back in the day they would click it once and your arms would fall off.”

Jared started turning the wheel slowly around and heard the click from each rung on the wheel. Sam could feel her hands being drawn up and her ankles being pulled down slowly as he turned the wheel.

“This is pretty crazy Jared. I can’t imagine what it would have been like if I was really going to be tortured. It would be pretty scary.”

“Yeah well it’s not even bad yet.” He said watching as the slack was taken out of the chain. “Ok the slack is all out. I’m going to turn it slowly until your stretched a little. Don’t worry it will be fine.”

He turned the wheel slowly until it clicked once again. “How’s that?” he asked shyly.

“It’s not too bad yet. I can feel a little tension but it’s not hurting.”

“Think you can handle more?” Jared said slowly.

“Psh, of course I can who do you think your talking to.”

Jared grabbed the wheel again and turned slowly until it clicked again. He looked at her face and her eyes were closed but she looked fine so he turned it again until it clicked once more.

“How’s that feel?” he asked quickly. Jared was starting to develop a plan. Something he had always wanted to do but was too scared to do. Seeing her like this for the first time though was enough. He was going to show her how much he liked. He was going to make her see, and he was also going to have fun doing it. She was in to vulnerable a position to not take this opportunity. He smiled as the plan started to form in his head.

“It’s actually kind of nice. I can’t really move at all anymore but it’s stretching my back so it doesn’t feel bad. I could go one more click I think.”

“Ok I’ll do it.” Jared said as he grabbed the wheel again.

He turned it until it clicked one more time. At the end of the turn Sam groaned a bit but kept her eyes shut. She seemed to be enjoying it.

“Are you ok Sam?” Jared asked as he looked over her outstretched body.

“Yeah I’m ok. It’s pretty tight now though. I can’t move a muscle but my spine feels pretty good stretched like this.

“Well congratulations you made it past round one then.” Jared said as he leaned over her face.

“What?” she said as she opened her eyes. “Round one? What’s the next round? Shouldn’t you be letting me out now?”

“Oh I could but come to think of it this is rather nice for a change. I finally beat you and I have you. Let’s take a picture. Jared took out his phone and snapped a picture of her.

“Hey! Jared don’t take pictures of this what will everyone think?” she said angrily.

“Oh I’m gonna tell them all at school how I beat you and made you stay in the rack. I have proof of it now.”

“Jared you can’t! Everyone will think I’m weird, and on top of that I don’t want anyone knowing I lost to you!”

“Ok well then let’s have some fun while you’re here. If you let me have some fun with you then I won’t tell anyone about this.”

“What does fun mean? I can’t really say no because I can’t even budge an inch I am completely immobile right now.”

“I know isn’t it weird?” Jared said as he moved to the foot of the rack. “Your not used to this huh?”

Sam lifted her head as much as she could and looked down at him at the foot of the rack. She tried to pull down and release one of her hands from their bonds but it was no use. She couldn’t even flinch. “No I’m not used to this I usually win! Hey! What are you doing down there!?” She exclaimed.

Jared had removed one of her flats and placed it on the rack next to her foot. “Remember that time when we were seven? It was at a party and you chased me around the house until I was too tired to run and then you sat on me and tickled me? You wouldn’t let me up no matter what I said and I ended up crying from laughing so hard?”

“Jared you wouldn’t do that to me. Please don’t! I am extremely ticklish down there. Are you listening to me you let me go. You’re not gutsy enough to do this to me. You can’t even talk to me without blushing. Now just let me go or I’ll make you pay!”

“Oh really!” he exclaimed. “A weakness huh? Well sounds like we have a deal then. You give me some time with your feet down here and I’ll let you go. ”

Jared bent down and examined her foot closely. She was wriggling her toes trying to twist her ankles to get out of the cuffs but it was no use. She wasn’t going anywhere. Her feet were just as beautiful as she was. Her toenails had just been painted with French tips that accented her olive skin nicely. He short little toes were so cute as well. He could smell the coconut lotion on her feet that she used all over her body as well. It was his favorite smell in the world and she must have just put some on her feet when she left the gym.

“Jared don’t do it!” she exclaimed again. “I’m warning you I’ll make you regret it.”

“Oh I don’t think so Sam. I think it’s payback time.” As he stared at her beautiful feet struggling in front of him the thought crossed his mind that she would hate him forever and he almost stopped. “I can’t go back now. Let’s see what she does after this little session. I hope she will finally start to see how I feel about her.” He gulped and said, “Here goes nothing.”

He took his index finger and slowly ran it up her heel all the way to the ball of her left foot that was exposed. She immediately burst into a fit of giggles and tried frantically to escape her bonds. He foot arched backed trying to escape from the finger that was gently scraping its way along her sole. He stopped on the ball of her foot and then went back down toward her heel slowly and steadily. Sam was laughing and bucking in her restraints but no matter how hard she tried she couldn’t budge or move her foot even a fraction from his torturing fingers.

“Jared! Pleahehehehehese stop it! Hahahahahaha I can’t take tickling its one thing I can’t handle Aaaaahhhhh! Hahahah stop it stop it stop it.” She screamed and laughed all the while pulling and hoping something would come loose so she could escape. It wasn’t going to happen though, Jared’s Dad had built the real thing and it could handle much more than Sam’s feeble attempts to escape.

Jared stopped for a second and watched as her toes curled and uncurled. Her other shoe had slipped off of her heel and was dangling a bit. Jared lightly flicked the shoe and it fell off her foot revealing another set of five perfect toes freshly painted and smelling of coconut.

“Ok, ok Jared you win, she said breathlessly. I give up you’re the best or whatever you want to hear. Please let me go now.” She panted as she pulled at her bonds again.

“What!? Your giving up already? This is a game I thought you might want to win. It can’t be that bad can it? Remember there’s a picture on the line here. You wouldn’t want all of our friends to see it huh?”

“Jared I guess I deserve this for beating you all the time. You know what I accept your challenge and I am not going to laugh anymore. I am going to win this thing. Do your worst I can handle it. There’s nothing you can do to make me quit.”
“All right there’s the Sam I know. Hmm my worst ok I’ll do it. The more you laugh though the longer you stay on here.” He slowly brought his hands up and wrapped them around her feet and began to massage them.

This wasn’t the tactic Sam had been expecting from Jared. Sam had been bracing herself for another assault on her toes but instead felt him massaging her feet and a look of pleasure crept across her face. Jared wanted to enjoy every second of this experience. He knew she would enjoy this part, then he would catch her off guard when she wasn’t ready and tickle the crap out of her. “This isn’t torture, this actually feels pretty good. Oh yeah that’s it, your not bad at this at all, I needed one of these after today. Walking around in those flats hurts my feet. Why can’t you just let me go and do this?”

“What size are your feet?” He asked as he looked in her empty shoe.

“Six and half why?” she said lazily, she was really enjoying his hands on her feet now.

“They are just really cute. I wouldn’t think an athletic girl like you would pamper her feet. They are perfect.”

“Well thank you Jared, that’s kind of weird but you know what? I can’t do anything about you liking my feet right now so you go ahead and stare at them and just keep massaging ok?”

“I know it is kind of weird. I have always had a fetish for feet I just haven’t told anyone. Especially you I thought you would think I was super weird. I always wanted to play with your feet I could just never ask because I was too scared.”

“Hmmm yeah well you should have asked I would have let you. This is great she said dreamily. Yeah I know you would think that a girl like me doesn’t care for her feet but I do. They are important you know…hey why aren’t you massaging anymore?”

Jared was now inches from her right foot. He was studying the wrinkles on her sole and taking in the intoxicating smell of her lotion. “Oh no reason, if you like the massage then try this.

Sam opened her eyes wide as she felt Jared kissing the toes on her right foot. “Hey what are you doing down there? Are you kissing my toes?”

“Yeah how does it feel?” he looked up at her slowly. “I think I went to far she is gonna kill me now.” Jared was terrified now.

“I don’t know that’s pretty weird.” Don’t they smell bad?” she asked looking down at him from her bonds.

“No way! They smell great…but if it’s weird then…” he trailed off.

Jared took both hands and slowly started dragging his fingertips on the soles of both her feet this time. The look of relaxation was gone now from Sam’s face as she threw her head back and instantly started laughing again. This time though her torment was much worse with both feet involved. She flexed and pointed her toes trying anything to get away from his slowly torturing fingers. Her French tip toenails dancing in front of him helplessly. He began talking to her through her fits of laughter as he continued to tickle her.

“Oh what’s this?” he said through her squeals. “I thought you weren’t going to laugh anymore and win this game. Ahhh these poor little feet being tortured like this and there’s no way out. Remember all those races we talked about earlier and no matter how much I ran I couldn’t catch you. Well the race is over now and you’re not going to get away this time. It looks like I caught you.”

Sam was howling with laughter and tears were starting to roll down her cheeks, she was laughing as hard as she ever had. It was all she could do now. The bonds that held her hands above her head and the bonds that held her ankles were to strong and wouldn’t budge. Just as she was beginning to give in to madness it stopped and Jared was once again massaging her feet.

“Oh my gosh.” She panted. “Ok I lose I can’t win this game. Can you let me out please…after this foot massage.” Sweat was rolling down her face now as she strained to look at him over her body.

“That was round two Sam.” Jared said with a smile. “You have one more round to go. Like all final rounds it’s gonna be the most intense.”

“Oh alright fine I’ll play your game. Like I keep saying I don’t have a choice. I can’t believe you had the guts to do this to me. You never touch me, you always spend your time being nervous around me. Your Dad made one heck of a machine. I seriously cannot budge an inch. I am completely helpless right now. I’m glad it’s you though Jared…I trust you more than you know.”

“So you’re not going to kill me when you get out of this?” he asked suspiciously.

“I didn’t say that…but for now keep this up. Your fingers feel great right now. Especially on my toes it’s heavenly.” She said dreamily as he massaged each toe separately.

Sam had her eyes closed while she enjoyed the massage but opened them as she felt Jared kissing her feet again. He kissed each toe right down the line and massaged each one after he kissed them.

“You really like this don’t you Jared?” she asked as she tried to raise her head enough to see him.

“Would it be weird if I did?” he asked quietly, not stopping what he was doing.

“No actually I’m getting used to it I kind of like it. It feels really nice.”

“Ok good then because I think it’s time for round three!” he said excitedly.

“Oh boy alright what’s round three?” Sam asked hesitantly.

Jared held up a shoelace in front of her face and dangled it. This is going to help me get the job done down there. Before she could answer he quickly went to her feet again and shoved the shoelace between her big toes and began to wrap it around and around them. Sam was annoyed to find that it tickled just as bad between her toes as it did elsewhere. She wriggled her toes back and forth trying to get it off but couldn’t.

“Hey! Hahahaha Hey! What are you shoving in between my toes it tickles! Hahahahahaha stop it come on it’s really bad in there! Jared don’t lock my feet together too! It’s bad enough having my body locked down this is terrible!”

“That’s not even the bad part.” Jared said evilly. “Here comes the bad part.”

In the mess around the basement he had seen a pack of toothbrushes that had never been opened before. He took one out and brandished it like a weapon in front of her face.

“Alright Sam round three! I’m gonna tie your toes back and use this toothbrush on your poor helpless feet. You think my fingers were bad wait until you feel this! My payback is almost complete!”

Her eyes became huge and her mouth was wide open gaping at him. “Where did you get a toothbrush!? Dang it! I’m getting out of here there’s no way your using that on me!” She immediately started twisting and pulling her hands down but as much as she felt like she was moving around she was barely flinching. The chains seemed like they didn’t even care that she was pulling as hard as she could. They held true and kept Jared’s prisoner nice and still as he moved to the foot of the rack again. He grabbed the rest of the shoelace and pulled her toes back as far as they would go and wound the rest of the string around a screw that was a little loose in between her kneecaps.

“Hey! Jared I didn’t agree to this come on! I can’t take this I’m going to die!”

“Oh you’ll make it, and now less talking and more laughing!” he said with an evil smile.

Jared had never felt like this before and it was awesome. He finally had beaten Sam and she was completely submissive to him now. He felt a confidence he had never known before, as he lowered the toothbrush to her bound soles he knew that this was a good idea, and he was loving every second.

Sam was struggling as hard as she could but as soon as she felt the bristles from the toothbrush graze underneath her toes she lost control of her body and gave in to fits of broken laughter. She couldn’t even breath as the toothbrush sent shivers of uncontrollable tingles all over her exposed soles and toes. She tried to curl her toes down to cover them from the brush but she couldn’t know. She couldn’t even wiggle her feet. Sam was bucking and guffawing as Jared continued his slow merciless torture. He slowly dragged the brush down her arches and then to the balls of her feet going in a circular scrubbing motion underneath her big toes.

Just when Sam thought she couldn’t take anymore it got worse. Jared now took the brush and started shoving it between her toes. Between her toes was so sensitive that the shock of it made her buck and scream at new levels. Jared couldn’t believe what his light touch was doing but he loved it. He watched her mouth locked open in laughter. Unable to do anything about the torture that she was receiving. She was beginning to slip into madness again. Going down a spiraling hole that never stopped and tickled terribly. She shut her eyes and laughed as hard as she could trying to concentrate on the sound of her voice, but it was no use. The tickling wasn’t stopping or getting any less.

Sam was sure she was about to lose control of her bladder now and she was completely out of energy, she couldn’t even strain at her bonds anymore. Sam just lie there and let the tickling consume her whole body. Just when she lost all hope and was about to pass out he stopped. Sam was breathing in huge gasps of air as the world around started to come back and she opened her eyes slowly. Jared was sitting over her again looking into her face.

“Are you ok? Wow you sure are ticklish.”

Sam was sweating profusely and had no strength left but she managed a weak smile. “I’m ok, that was crazy though. I can’t believe how much that tickled. Can you let me out now I made it through round three didn’t I?”

“Yeah you did!” he exclaimed triumphantly. “That was amazing your beautiful when your laughing you know that? Well…your beautiful all the time. Before I let you go can I tell you something?”

“Well like I keep saying I don’t have a choice Jared. What is it you wanted to tell me?” She asked as she looked into his eyes.

“I, uh, I don’t know how to say this but I, oh shoot I have always liked you Sam. From the time we were kids I have liked you. Every time we did something together even though you were better and you rubbed it in all the time I couldn’t help but fall for you more and more. You know I don’t have confidence and as we grew up you kept getting more and more popular which made it harder all the time for. I don’t know why all this happened today but it gave me the confidence to tell you and I’m happy with that. Your going to college soon and I don’t want to make it weird but I had to tell you so I knew I did what I could. There I said it.”

“Can you let me out now?” she said as she looked away from him.

Jared’s heart sank as he heard this and started untying her toes. “Yeah I will, I’m sorry I did this too you but I knew you could handle it. Besides you had it coming for making fun of me all the time.”

As he released the lever and let the chains loose Jared undid the clasps on the cuffs holding her hands and ankles. Sam immediately hopped off the rack and grabbed her shoes from where they were lying. Jared hung his head and waited for her to either smack him or tell him off.
Sam started to speak slowly and calmly as she stood in front of Jared, her voice gradually rising as she spoke to him. “Jared I don’t know where you got all this from. It seems like you have been hiding this from me for quite some time. I can’t believe I didn’t notice it before now. I can’t believe you would wait until now to tell me something like this! And!” she said as her voice reached a climax.

Jared flinched and prepared for the worst.

“What in the world took you so long you idiot!?” she exclaimed as she hit him on the head with her shoe.

“What?” he said as he his head shot up. “But I,”

“Shut up Jared! I can’t believe you have felt like this all these years and didn’t tell me once! Jared can’t you realize what’s right in front of you? Can’t you see that I turn down guy after guy every year for no apparent reason? Can’t you see that I am always over here doing homework and hanging out with you?”

“What are you saying?” he said as he looked into her eyes.

Sam got a huge grin on her face and laughed. “I feel the same about you silly! I have always felt that way. Ever since we kids, I always wished you would say those words to me. I didn’t want to make it weird though so I never said anything I just was ok being your friend. There are so many times you when I threw myself at you Jared. You’re too big of an idiot to see that though! I could tell you felt something I just wanted you to say it. I know you have confidence issues and I know some of it’s my fault but I wanted you to step up and be a man and take me. You finally did it you big goof; you finally admitted it to me.

“Wait? What!? You have felt this way the whole time!” he exclaimed, as his heart jumped into his throat. “Your joking right? Haha ok you got a good laugh, now you can tell me the truth. That’s really not nice you know Sam!”

Sam smacked him on the head with her shoe again and chuckled. “I am telling the truth Jared I’m not that mean geez. I just was willing to wait for you that’s all. I knew you needed work on your confidence. I just had no idea it would take something like this to get it out of you. Speaking of which I won’t tell anyone about your weird fetish.”

“Ok thanks Sam.” Jared said, he was still in shock.

Sam looked at him and smiled. “Hey come on you look like your going to faint. Ummm I was wondering do you want to watch that movie still or do you want me to go home?”

“Really? You still want to hang out with me and be my friend even though I am so weird.”

“Jared please, we all have our weird stuff. No one is perfect, that’s why I like you so much. Your real and you don’t try to impress anyone. You know what you want and you stick to it. I was kind of hoping after all this too we might be more than friends now. I mean…now that we know how we feel about each other.”

“What about college?” Jared asked.

“We have all summer to figure that out.” Sam said quietly. She leaned in and gave him a kiss. “By the way I liked what you did down here…maybe I’m weird too.”

She left him there with his mouth wide open gawking at what was happening. She walked to the stairs and started climbing up. “Hey come on lover boy I want a foot massage from you to make it up to me for keeping me down here all this time. What movie do you want to watch?”

Jared snapped out of his daze and looked at her. He couldn’t believe this was finally happening. “You pick, I uh can’t think right now.”

Sam smirked and continued up stairs talking to him as she went. “Look at that you had me right where you wanted me and I still get the last laugh. You’re in shock aren’t you? Haha your like a puppy dog, but it’s cute. Alright I’ll pick what we watch but I’m serious you owe me a foot massage like right now!”

Jared looked over at the rack and put his hand on it. “What a crazy day, who would’ve thought it would end so good.” He smiled and walked upstairs a new man.

The end.

Glad someone found this one. Thank you for posting it.

JN

You're welcome. It is quite nice to actually be able to contribute something after all this time xD If only because I happened to have the right file stored on my computer^^

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back