• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tortured at the Doctor's: Part 1 (F/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
"Good afternoon, Lauren," the young doctor said and extended her hand. "I'm Dr. White. Nice to meet you."

Lauren shook her new primary care physician's hand and smiled. She was happy to finally have a doctor she could relate to - someone not much older than her, and female.

"Please go ahead and get undressed, and I'll be back in a minute to do your physical exam." Lauren nodded as the door shut.

It had been a few years since Lauren had had a physical - she was mid-way through college now and hadn't been home during the summers very much and wasn't sure how to transition from her pediatrician to an adult doctor - but she knew the drill, and lay down on the table before Dr. White came back into the room. Being tall, her feet reached past the end of the table when she extended her legs all the way, so she kept her knees bent. Her shoulder length brown hair fell back onto the table, draping over her slim shoulders.

When Dr. Emily White came back into the room, Lauren was again struck by how nice it was to see a young female doctor. Emily couldn't have been older than thirty-two, and was noticeably beautiful with long blond hair and blue eyes.

Dr. White asked a few routine questions to start, during which Lauren sat up. After a couple minutes of talking, Dr. White asked Lauren to lie back down so she could proceed with the exam.

"I'm just going to feel around your stomach for a moment," Emily said.

Before Lauren had a chance to say or think anything, she felt a warm hand on her exposed belly. Her stomach immediately flinched and she gasped quietly. She looked at Dr. White to see if she had noticed. Part of her didn't want her to have noticed - she was too embarrassed - but part of her wanted to beg her to be careful. Maybe if she knew how ticklish she was, she'd go easy on her.

But before she had time to think about whether or not to say anything, Emily's hand was sliding around her abdomen. It was probably her most ticklish spot, and the intensity was already too much, just a couple seconds into the stomach exam. She clenched her jaw and closed her eyes. Then Dr. White's hand moved a little bit closer to her waste, and she actually squirmed a good two inches to the side.

Dr. White looked at her with raised eyebrows. "Sorry," Lauren said, blushing. "I'm....ticklish..."

"It's okay," the doctor said. "I know how it is. Just do your best to hold still for just a minute." With that she continued to feel around Lauren's stomach. Lauren's mind was racing. She couldn't believe how vulnerable her most ticklish body part was, just completely exposed on the table, being touched continuously, and there was absolutely nothing she could do. She wanted it to end so badly, but it just kept tickling more. Finally she burst out laughing.

The laughter became pretty hard pretty fast. She giggled and giggled while Emily continued with the exam, relentless. At one point she couldn't help it and actually pushed the doctor's hand away.

"Hey now," said Emily with a smile.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," said Lauren. "I can't believe how much this tickles."

"I'm really ticklish, too," Emily said. "When I have this done, I laugh even harder."

That brought Lauren some relief - and she found it oddly arousing to hear. She was glad that her doctor could understand and didn't think she was crazy. And somehow she longed to see the roles reversed and have Emily on the table under her wiggling fingers.

Finally, the stomach exam ended and Lauren caught her breath. The exam continued with a blood pressure and heart rate check, and then Emily said, "I'm going to do the breast exam now."

Lauren tensed up. She knew what that meant. She was so nervous to be tickled more - she didn't think she could take anymore. Emily felt around her breasts for a moment and then came the part Lauren was dreading.

"Okay, put your arm up," Emily said with a smile. Lauren did as she was told, and Emily began to feel right under her armpit.

Lauren squealed and her arm immediately shot back down. She blushed again and shook her head. "I don't know how I'm going to do this," she told her doctor.

"You can do it. My doctor usually has to hold my arm up," Emily said.

Lauren's eyes grew wide. "What...?"

"It'll just take a minute."

Lauren slowly raised her arm and Emily placed her hand on it to keep it still. With her other hand, she felt under Lauren's armpit.

The first explosion of laughter was silent. Then there was a huge inhale/gasp and practically a scream. "Oh my goodddddd!!! No no no - you have to stop!" she yelled.

"Just a few more seconds..."

"Pllleeeeeaassseee!!!!!"

"Okay, done. Next arm!"

Lauren was terrified.

This arm, Emily basically had to lift up - Lauren couldn't bring herself to do it on her own. This one seemed to tickle even worse - Lauren started thrashing around the table, gripping the side with all her might, and screaming and laughing.

"You are pretty ticklish," Emily said after she finished. "Maybe the most ticklish I've ever seen!"

Panting, Lauren said, "I'm honored."

"Last thing we need to do is just check your arches. I see from your record you have had some arch pain in the past?"

"Umm....just a very little bit. It was a long time ago - it hasn't hurt in years." Fear again gripped her.

"Good. I'll just do a quick check."

Lauren's toes were long and painted red. Her feet were soft, and she had been wearing sneakers and socks just a few minutes before, so they were a bit sweaty - and extra soft.

She flinched when Emily put her hand on her foot. Then she couldn't believe what she was feeling. A ball-point pen graced the bottom of her sole and slowly made its way up her foot. She started to pull away and laugh.

"Hold still, hold still. Ten seconds, I promise."

Those ten seconds felt like an eternity. Lauren scrunched up her face, giggled and squealed, and tried to count in her head but she couldn't even keep a straight count. She tried to push Dr. White away with her other foot at one point, but the doctor dodged her. The other foot was even more intense. Her laughter was hysterical at this point, and she screamed, "I'm wayyyy too ticklish....this is toooo muchhh!!!!! hahahahahahahaaaa pleleeeeaaasseee STOP. STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP!!"

When it was all over, Emily said, "You made it through. Good work."

Lauren sighed. "That was so ticklish. All of it. Oh my god."

"Really, I know how you feel," Emily said with a smile. "I think you and I are about the same level of ticklish. I really can't stand physical exams either - and thank god I don't have any arch problems. Pedicures are bad enough."

"Don't even say that word," Lauren rolled her eyes and blushed. "So...your feet are really ticklish?"

"The worst," Emily said. "Well, I don't know. My stomach, my feet....everywhere is so ticklish."

She paused. Emily seemed to be enjoying talking about this. Lauren felt this insatiable desire to tickle her. Part of it was some sense of wanting retribution - she felt so vulnerable over the past half-hour. And part of it was she was starting to realize that tickling was somehow arousing for her...and she was so curious what it would be like to tickle this beautiful young doctor.

She looked down and noticed Dr. White playing with her shoe while standing up. Her foot slipped out of her flat and revealed beautiful, soft, dark blue painted toes.

Lauren's heart began to pound again. There had to be some way....

TO BE CONTINUED

I've only written a couple of fictional stories. I'd love to hear your feedback and what you liked, etc. Hope you enjoyed!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back