• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A New Year's

luc

TMF Poster
A New Year's Eve many years ago, I found myself with some friends to celebrate the beginning of the new year. At the apartment of John B. His parents had left the keys in the pocket of his jacket, slipped into a chair in the living room. I had phoned around eight, inviting me to celebrate with him and a dozen companions gleaned here and there in the section.
There is also Forty, one hundred and twenty pounds with his long beard and ... I had said before hanging up.
Well, there will be a laugh! I thought before you leave home.

Walking by the Giubbonari occurred to me ... Onel cute, petite, with almond-shaped eyes and a smile as sweet as I sipped champagne at midnight.
There will be too ..? I asked, remembering the last time we made love in the basement of the section. With the momentum I had pinned from behind with his left arm while with the fingers of his right hand went up and came down from his slim hips. She, not being able to laugh with the whole body is shaking whisper: From the stop ... I can not resist ... from which we feel ... We were robbed on the table quickly and loved the conference, thinking of the battles with fascists ...

When I entered the open door of the residence of John B, the companions were sitting behind the large rectangular table. At one end sat the master of the house, just for that evening, while the other and in the end, Marcello: the administrator of the board, with cheeks always red after the first glass of white wine of the Castelli.
Forty was sprawled on the sofa under the window that overlooked the Ionic columns of the Pantheon. Nearby was Onel ... he could see her breasts under her shirt blue, thanks to unusually erect nipples, skinny legs were crossed and the skin white and smooth shining in my eyes and under the hand of the great companion and party place.
In fact, she was joking with the Forty tickled his sides: Stop ... by! giggling. But he went on holding her as she tried to wriggle away.
''Gianni,''he cried, after seeing me enter the ballroom, suspending tickled. ''I did not know you were coming ... eh, Onel?''
''No, not even I know ...'' she added, getting up off the couch and shooting by coming meeting with open arms. The underarm stains under her arms stretched thin. The received him with affection, whispering in his ear: ''I had a premonition ...''
She stared at me a moment with his eyes shining and excited, then turned to take a look at Forty taking my hand and began to drag me out from the living room ...
The darkness of the antechamber was the first of the preliminaries. Then a few steps ... both up and down on the bed of the parents of John B. Onel had lain, staring with a mischievous air of languid, but suddenly I noticed the anxiety that gripped in that pendant was supposed to be entertaining. At the bedside, coatrack, were hung silk scarves of different colors. I took two and went over to the side of Onel. ''What are you doing with those Gianni ...?''
''I'll explain it dear ...'' I replied, taking her right arm at the wrist and lifting it up to touch the back of the bed. I tied the shawl and then did the same with the other arm. Onel looked at me aghast. ''... Gianni intentions ...?'' you asked me in a faint voice, weakened by the emotion of the moment. I did not answer and went up on the bed, putting on his legs astride.
''It's not what I think ... Gianni?'' Said Onel, lying under me with open arms, with arms and spotted droplets of sweat on his forehead.
The shirt that I raised my left hand and slipped the index finger of the right below, touching the abdomen around the navel. Onel had a shot, but was blocked both above and below. His eyes looked at me in fear. ''No, Gianni ... tickle not ... you know ... I can not resist!?''
Also added to the index and ring fingers began to brush the ribs on the left side first, while with the other hand I held up the shirt. Ahaha ... no! Onel laughed, confusing to the music and laughter coming from the living room. Slowly the two fingers went up, reaching close to the right breast and a part of her skin more moist. The hollow of the armpit was wet but the effect of touch seemed to be more about her. He shrugged his shoulders to the neck, but without having his wrists tied to the back. He smiled with his mouth closed, moaning, and staring with a look for the first time compliant. The noise of the first New Year's we gave the start to our last battle of the year ...
In the new one we were still lying on the bed, naked, side by side. The fingers of my right hand caressing your navel, walking around. Then went back up to his nipples, now soft, neck, left ear lobe, the right eyelid. Going down on her lips ... ''Companion!'' Onel spoke in a low voice.
I stared into his eyes shiny and bright, with anxiety.
''Happy New Year!''
''Happy New Year, mate!''

''Gianni!'' Was the shrill voice of forty, as I was leaving the front door of the apartment.
''You fucked the six ... huh?''
I laughed, while he was standing on the landing. ''What the fuck you say? You're not jealous, huh?''I replied.
''You're an asshole, Gianni,'' he added, assuming a lamb. ''Every time you owe me rub under the nose ...''
I put my left arm on his shoulder, getting up on tiptoe, dragging down the stairs. He stared at the marble steps to avoid my gaze.
When we reached the entrance, we found the brown door half open.

First I went on the road. It was dimly lit. I looked around, embarrassed, while moist and cold air reminded me that it was almost morning. A flock of seagulls began to fly over the roofs of the buildings and the imposing ancient Roman temple Campomarzio seemed clearer and brighter. There was coffee in front of the beams, closed by a portcullis.
Onel parade in front of us was covered with a sheepskin jacket, tight slender arms to protect themselves from the Roman breeze.Shimmy to the left and right with the same rhythm for a few hours before, without the creaks and groans of the wire mesh of desire. The latter was still alive in her almond eyes. His gaze passed it on to my lower extremities, thereby creating an anomalous heat.
''Oh ...!'' was the shrill voice of the forties who, accompanied by the hot breath, I heated the left ear. ''And 'there waiting for you ...''
I turned to send him on holiday to Cuba, but the persuasive voice of Onel before I joined him, hoarse, because a lot of Gauloises smoke that night.
''Forty! I forgot to get the best wishes ... I'm still in time?''And joined him after crossing the road. He barely managed to get my arms around his neck, standing on tiptoe and bringing soft lips, I thought I knew better than he.
That evening it was limited to her a little tickle, and I had made my bed companion. And she had accepted, paid, loved, enjoyed, desired and got what he wanted. Onel was destined for the party, comrades, including forties, to me, and of course her daughter ... Yes, a little girl of four years of waiting on apartment Cavur number 190.
''But now I have to go to Jade. Do I have to congratulate you too ...'' Onel said, breaking away from the neck of Forty, finding himself at my height.
''If you want to accompany you ...'' I said timidly.''I parked at the Minerva. If you want ...''
Forty took to the air once more depressed, but managed to say a final farewell. ''Well, 'I'm leaving ...! We see in section ...''
Onel raised his right hand, waved, and I shouted back: ''Do not forget the unit ...!''
''Well, 'said my ...?'' go unresolved companion, as they walked to the Piazza della Minerva. I followed her without answering, but I was happy and excited for his assent. Definitely could not do without me. He was not tired from the hours spent in the apartment of John excitedly. I still wanted to close, despite the small Jade was waiting anxiously. Onel was his mother and the nurse could not replace more than one night. A father might do.And I certainly was not. But that joke? Alfred the Trastevere section of the companion that goes along with the Federation congress in four year old daughter? And then he starts debating with classmates on the new name for the party, no longer a Communist in the old sense of the word? Dad! Why did you call Jade? However, we would look good instead of PCI: the dew is not synonymous with rebirth? Onel and his companion at the time, the real one, they had not chosen for this reason? But where was he? And above all who he was? been? ... Boh! What is certain is that the good name invented by parents for their daughter did not revive their relationship. A fellow of the section could not be, I would know, right? Who? Marcello? No, he would drown in the white wine of the Castelli rather than abandon the four year old daughter, John, perhaps? Not even him with the money they would save their parents separation. But Onel, a true friend, she would not corrupted by means of its crude capitalist system. And then the in-laws, if they ever were, they were also communists, but by living.
Those who still remained in our inner circle? Forty ...
Ha, ha, ha ...! I could not hold the laughter, after he suggested at the side of Onel more than tickle her she could not aspire. It's better than nothing.
''Um ... that's funny, Gianni?''said Onel, having reached my five hundred red, parked under the elephant which supports the Egyptian obelisk.
''Well ...? No, nothing Onel. I thought of a few hours ago ...'' and I put my arm around his neck, another thing to squat Forties.
She came to my lips, letting me try their softness, warmth and moisture of the saliva. I broke away with difficulty from his body by the Rome cold morning and opened the door of the sixteenth century; not without the usual squeak. My mechanic for the last time he made his diagnosis: Companion ... stop working with the PCI. Of course, was the only fascist in the neighborhood but also the only mechanic. I had repaired the carburetor, battery, a flat tire in short, did everything to help a fellow enemy.
Onel, after opening the other door sat on the seat next to mine, causing a little noise with comfortable leather jacket rubbed with the economic dimension of the back. The skirt she wore put on display and skinny legs, for a moment, only white panties, this time. He readjusted the flaps giving me a teasing look.Enchanted, I managed to turn the key in the ignition.
The engine began to growl at the entrance of Piazza Argentina, as if the souls of the ancient lions were trapped in the Forum strengthened its power. A Dark slowed because of the workshops at our temple. Onel sang the Red Flag with the same sweet voice that I had read about John whispered I love you! I had the impression of listening to harmonic music, consonant and sublime. In the blink of an eye reached the Imperial Forum and the Coliseum before getting turned left onto Via Cavour.Near the 190 number I had to park; at that early hour of the first day of the year would not be difficult.
In front of the jazz club arranged the five hundred, as the small door of the nightclub. Some of the tenor saxophone arpeggios dall'inferiata protruding basement, slipping under the skirt of Onel. He asked me if I had never gone to St. Louis. And I said no, lying ...
''But I do!''She said, joining the other side of the machine. ''We heard the jam Charlie Mingus.''
But if we had said, he meant that there had been alone, nor with any one, or I would have said, with Tom Dick or Harry I listened to the concert of Mingus ...
''Oh, yeah? And who could not hold back ...?'' jealousy.
She noticed it and gave me a look ambiguous, a mixture of perception and illusion. He stretched out his right hand to caress her cheek and then began walking toward the door of his home.She reached before me and after he reached into his jacket pocket he pulled out the keys. Put them in the security door lock, turned to the right hand and put his slender shoulders, pushing it.In vain.
''Wait, I'll help you ...'' I said, leaning his whole body to the metal door of the cold and wet right.
''If there were forty hours, everything would be easier ...'' she added, aware of my efforts.
But the door was opened the same with my seventy pounds, instead of the one hundred and twenty of our partner section. The elevator was locked up in the middle of the hallway wrought iron, as used in the palaces of Via Cavour, a flight of marble stairs yellow rose with elegance and grandeur to the first landing.There was located the apartment of Onel. As a race we climbed the stairs found themselves with less breath than before, battered at the door. Suddenly he began to open slowly, while we were shooting two breathless anxiety with difficulty that we had caught that moment of waiting.
''Mom!''Was the voice of a child unknown to me.
''Jade!''Said his mother, opening her arms to greet and hug affectionately. The girl threw herself on her mother, finds himself in an instant the air. He was wearing blue pajamas pink balls that bared her tummy white-skinned like his mother. However, it was not plump like her chubby cheeks and broad shoulders, made me conclude that he had inherited from someone else. And who could that be but the anonymous father? Just for me and certainly not for her. ''Happy New Year, Mommy!''He shouted, before holding the labia minora to the mother's mouth, showing the eyes, which were similar to those rather maternal. Onel did not have time to pay off the cards, that the old nurse went out on the landing, covered by the coat and umbrella-equipped, although it was not raining that morning in Rome. He looked at me with suspicion, before turning to his mistress.''Fifty thousand I know your lordship ...!'' Onel brought her daughter to the normal level high, and pulled out a pocket of his jacket, a white envelope and handed it by a letter delivered . ''Happy New Year to you too ...!''
The old woman began to descend the stairs slowly. Jade, who accompanied her to the first step, re-entering the apartment, she asked her mother: ''Who is he ...? I do not know ...! A companion ...?''
''They say mate ... Jade! I present to you comes from!'' Said Onel's daughter following in the narrow hall.
Finally I entered the door of that apartment unknown to me. Yes, it seems strange, but I had never set foot. Onel no one had ever brought me, giving me a last farewell on Via Cavour, even though we had just fucked my first home, or the few times in the section. The hall was almost nonexistent: three walls, each the length of a coat hanger with three jackets. Where the fourth was to be built there was nothing, emptiness. I made a couple of steps and found myself in the room with the bedroom on the mezzanine. The kitchen was built in a cabinet against a wall at the bottom.
I had taken off his coat of brown velvet, which smelled of smoke, and I was left with the only white T-shirt that I left out of his pants, jeans. Under the loft there was a used red leather couch, on which rested a dozen pillows of all the colors of the rainbow, one in particular had the lining embroidered with the hammer and sickle made of diamonds, of course glass.
''You want a coffee, Gianni?''Said Onel, who had removed the jacket of sheepskin and was dressed as such last year ... skirt, white panties, blue shirt with the usual two streaks of sweat under the armpits. The smell sour, typically female I was excited.
''Yes, we want to own a coffee after a night like this, huh ...?'' I said, sitting on the couch and sprawled in the style of the forties.''And you want me to introduce myself, huh ...?'' I asked the little jade I was studying from head to toe, almost under the skirt of her mother, who was making coffee in the cupboard kitchen.
''You're just like my Dad ...?'' she replied with a question which, with childlike simplicity, summed up the mystery of the new year.
''Jade, stop being silly questions!''Interjected her mother, having sensed a certain danger in the phrase of his daughter.
''No! To my knowledge, are not like your father ... My name is Gianni!''
''And where do you live?''Continued the pleasant third degree, regardless of the order of the mother.
''Guess what? At Moor Lane. Have you ever been ...?''
''But you've been there, Jade.''Onel replied to his post, coming up to me and laying on the coffee table glass tray filled with cups of coffee hot and fragrant. ''Trastevere across the Tiber, eh ...?'' added.
''Oh, yes! Now remember, close to where my father lives ...'' Jade said softly and looking down.
His mother looked at me and sat beside me on the couch. ''Now go play in your bedroom, Jade, we have to do the threads are not suitable for large and capricious girls like you.''
She shifted his gaze on us, shrugged and walked toward the other door, behind the kitchen cabinet, which led to his bedroom.
I got off the couch to go to pick the pocket of my jacket pack of Gauloises, hoping that there was some remained inside. One of the last two on, returning to the living room and letting the smoke escape from the mouth fragrant, typical of the French brand.Onel sipped from the cup and looked at immediately, probably did not know where to resume the conversation, or better yet if you go directly to physical contact, in the end was the one preferred by both.
Mah .. to tell the truth I was getting tired! To understand, not to make love with her, but the uncertainty that was not entirely mine.
I would not have had the strength to love her if I knew that I was not the only one, not even the love for the party I would have driven to rape. Even less if that other was truly a companion and even worse the father of Jade. No, no, I could not go on like this. I had to clarify the matter with her before making love for the second time in the new year.
I sat next to her, but from the right side. My fingers began to tickle her mercilessly if you suddenly. ''Hey, John ... Are you crazy ...stopped ... you know well that can not stand it? ''
''So if you want me to stop I have to say his name!''I said, continuing with both hands. ''Ah, ah ... enough is enough ... ...!'' Struggled and jumped up from the couch. The almond-shaped eyes were watering and the smile he had broken the little clothing he wore. Then he reached out and took my still lit cigarette from the ashtray placed on the glass table. He gave two puffs and after the smoke issued, said:''Do not you ever tell?''He said without having the courage to look me in the eye and taking an ambiguous expression for me in that court. The stain under the right armpit and led her back on the couch.
''But you do ... Jade is sleeping!''
''Will you ensure that you wake up ...'' I said before it spread with your feet up flat on one end of the couch. She looked at me amazed knowing that he would not rebel against potutto bound by ties of kinship. I took off his slippers and his feet appeared as elegant as always minutes but incidentally was his whole appearance. With the fingers of his right hand Farel began to tickle the soles of his left foot. His eyes widened and he seemed to want to scream and then laugh, but he remembered Jade.She wrung from all over, moaning as my fingers brushed against the soft skin quickly. The tortured for a quarter of an hour later, until the tears sprang from her charming eyes and the sweat bathed his face and body.
''... It '... Forty ...'' snorted from his tiny little mouth.
He confessed!
''Oh ...?'' exclaimed, staring into her eyes violently, that it was pure anger, but rather confirmation of a premonition.
I stopped tickling.
''And do not you tell me ...?''
''How could I? I would have not only lost his way, but I ruined your friendship!''
''Mah .. among comrades we are told everything, or not?''
''Well, 'you almost wanted him to say in front of the Saint Louis, but then I changed my mind: I knew Jade wanted ...''
''And 'his daughter, is not it?''
''Yes ..!''
''That asshole ... because they told me now!''
''Would you have forgiven, Gianni?''
''And now we do ...?''
Onel sat down.''If I did not do more than tickle, we can move the loft ...''
I jumped up, parandomi in front of her, as if you were to go from preliminary to oral sex.
''No, Onel! I do not take it anymore!''
''Gianni ... No! What do you mean ...?''
''I'm leaving ...! I can not do that to two fellow ...''
''But we separated and I Forty ... well ', we never married. But we were friends, and above all party comrades!''
''If it were so simple, Onel. He has shown me to be jealous of me, on the landing of Gianni ...''
''Oh ... now I understand her look sad. But he does not have to give importance, Gianni. I now love to you!''
But that last sentence I had touched the heart as it should.Without another word went out from the living room, I resumed my velvet jacket, opened the door and I ran down the stairs, for the section of the Via Cavour until the club St. Louis, where I had left five hundred. It was now late morning, a few cars ran without haste the streets and alleys around the Colleoppio, passersby were not those the day after they raided shops for purchases: two old men were with difficulty climbing the steps of a church, while to complete a family trying to squeeze into a one hundred twenty-seven brand new, sleek, and washed by the householder.Certainly not like me, that last year I had gone once to wash my five hundred of the Janiculum to the fountain and I had a family to support, but only the party.
To say nothing of Onel, which besides not having the car did not even have the householder could pay the monthly installments.She was only Jade with almond eyes and Forty: despite the hundred and twenty pounds, was invisible. Without the necessary balls to take on that responsibility. The machine does not even had it on my bachelor and five hundred had never managed to get into it.
When we went out together from section to go leafleting, he stopped after ten minutes at the bar angle.And the flyers ended up in the murky waters of the Tiber, even at election time, with the satisfaction of the beams and the Democrats.
As he had done to raise a family? Not of his own will but rather that of the hammer, a little lower than the belly.
I had not ever seen him, not even once in the shower, after the football game between married and unmarried organized by section: he wore red underwear not to show it to friends. In any case, that one time he was able to take to bed Onel, had the center. But he could not, however, it was she who lured him after designing a future mom? Then things would change: a victim sarrebbe become a scapegoat. But how strange. The party had fought at the forefront of the struggle for the emancipation of women, and just had one of his militant maternity area, finally get to the face of feminism? Or, Forty was used for the breeding of Jade, so as to realize the feminist revolution? This second hypothesis could be a logical solution to the dilemma.

The noise of passing cars, the bus line and sarcinesca Baker, which closed after building the bread and croissants, especially the New Year, was replaced by the notes of a few hours before, still sleeping soft and tenor saxophone.
The door of the restaurant was open at that hour and the flight of stairs leading to the basement, came a musty smell, mixed with that of alcohol, used in abundance during the concerts of jazz.The curiosity to get the scale of white-painted stone steps and the desire to drain all of a sudden your favorite martini glass to me, let me just touch my five hundred.
Putting the car keys in his jacket pocket, I entered the door of SaintLouis and began the descent into the Roman temple of jazz. To my right at the bottom of the stairs was the scalper and above a picture with the photo of Miels Davis. The walls were painted white and a blue carpet on the floor I pointed to the direction of the concert hall. I knew I had to go to the bar and I would have stopped me to order my martini red.
A blonde was slightly bent over the sink to wash some glasses, while opposite, on a wooden stool with black leather cushion, sat a saxophone player: it was still attached to the shoulder strap, so as to prevent me from establishing its own identity.
The light was dim, dim and diffuse light be placed on the counter and hanging from the ceiling. I could only distinguish the sex of the instrument, as the hair shaved off of blacks who held him on his shoulder made me doubt if he were born a man or a woman. The shoulders were too harmonious to convince women that it was a man. My eyes went a little further down and in a glance I was convinced that it was a saxophone player.
I sat on the stool next to her and I turned to the blonde behind the counter:''The Red Martini, please!''
''We want a slice of orange and a bit of ice ...?'' I asked the latter, showing for the first time, blue eyes, straight nose and small lips, she was pretty short.
The I nodded my head yes, I lit a Gauloises and moved closer to the look on my site. I do not know if it was the smell that I carried him for sex, smoking and perfume accustomed to turn it towards me, but she was revealed in a unique beauty and especially familiar to my eyes. ''Matilda ...?''
Gianni ...?''''she said, opening his eyes decorated with black irises like a little hair that remained on the head.
''What are you doing here at this time, the first year ...?''
''Well, 'I thought I'd celebrate with a martini glass!''I replied, while the blonde posing in front of my eyes filled with the glass of that beverage, two cubes of ice and decorated with an orange slice.
''Ah, ah, ah ...!'' Matilda laughed, showing his white teeth and perfect, as if someone had tickled the sides thin. ''Do not tell me you already forgot that yesterday was New Year, huh ...?''
I sipped from the glass, inhaled from the cigarette and then answered:''No, for heaven's sake ...! Last night I was at the home of John B. ..''
''Oh, yes ...?'' she said wonderingly, which made it even more fascinating. ''Too bad there are not able to come ... You know Gianni, he phoned me to invite me but I had to play last night ...''
''In fact, this morning we were practicing, eh ... ...?'' I asked her about nine o'clock.
''Eh ..? But how do you know?''
''Well, 'I Onel taken back home.''
Matilda looked at me with eyes open in surprise and said nothing for a moment, then:''Do not tell me you're back together ... Forty of the face!''
''But no, by Matilda ...! When ever we were a couple, we? And then, sorry if I ask, did you know that Comrade Forty ...?''
She turned toward the counter with his left hand and took the glass of milk and held it to his lips minute, sipped, bending back her head shaved and then answered my question with another:''That he is the Jade's father ...? Ah, ah, ah, Gianni ... the only one who does not know you. In Section everybody knows!''
She was a companion of the Trastevere section. But for some time, about a year, had begun to take seriously the career of jazz musician, and had not been seen rarely in the section: the last time I met her was at the festival of 'Units of Castel Sant Angel.He had just finished playing on stage and in front of a packed audience of Communists and sympathizers. His improvisations I had liked, and I was strangely excited. The sweat on his skin around the hair still long, the movements of her slender body touching every time highs, I had caused an erection.
Yes, it is true that I had tickled me a couple of times, after a concert at the Roman theater of the Janiculum Hill, behind the bushes, and before she got on stage at the SaintLouis to play with his quartet, in the toilet right after the bar on the left. I closed the door and Matilda had tied to the exhaust pipe on the toilet. I had gagged her mouth with a handkerchief so as not to hear his laughter, even though it was difficult for the volume of the group that was playing on stage. Matilde suffered so much, because Onel, only that she showed other reaction, hysterical. Especially if my fingers stopped to draw the navel or the armpit. On that slope, the impetus of my attack, she kicked the door of the toilet.Luckily no one noticed ... But not always justified his sarcasm.Instead my lie told to Onel for sure.
.. let alone his face and then my black, hairy, marked with the mandibles, an aquiline nose and cheeks as red as those of partner Marcello, though in shame instead of the white light wine of the Castelli. The small if Jade would certainly spared. And luckily for him ...?
As I watched and sipped from the glass, I was asked if Matilda had been limited to shave your head, or even the legs, underarms e. ..
Matilda was just imagining me on stage next to the bar in the room, naked, while improvising on the theme of A Night in Tunisia Miels Davis. The sax moved him from top to bottom as if it were a vibrator and the gaze in ecstasy approaching climax.She had stopped on the B flat and had started to turn the instrument into the circulation. Her breath was almost gone, the battery was put in the middle for a couple of beats before moving down to the theme. Exhausted pleasure had dropped the sax at his feet and then with a pink handkerchief had dried his forehead, armpits, pussy and I had thrown on her face.
I had smelled intensely absorbing into his nostrils the acrid aroma typical of Matilda ...

''Hey ... you not drunk?''she asked, having seen me in a trance without being able to guess why.
''Well ...? No. .. section of the companions said to me, huh?''I replied, trying to catch his train of thought.
''Well, 'Gianni, you continue to dream ... I'm going to try in the room said Matilda ...!'' rising from his stool and still proving to be dressed. '' Ah ... I forgot! I started with J. ...''
I sat watching her as she walked away with the sax really tight in his hands. Then she disappeared behind the blue curtain in the concert hall. The blonde at the bar gave me a glimpse winked and smiled. I got up from his stool, put out the cigarette in the ashtray, I raised my right arm in salute and walked towards the exit.
Once I reached five hundred, after having climbed the steep staircase and through the front door, I heard the notes of the sax Matilda from under my feet, chanted the theme of A Night in Tunisia.

The second day of the new year and new decade (the eighties), I went to the Trastevere section, as I had promised the forties, before you get to know who was the father of Jade. In fact we had to distribute the units to the neighborhood, having both the first round of the year. He was sprawled on the chair behind the desk that occupied one wall of the one room, except the basement, which included our section. The feet resting on the table, arms folded behind his head and his beard black and bushy that adorned the chubby face, and why not cute at first sight, I made him fascinating. Maybe it was his reputation as a lover, now known to half of Rome, to command respect. In short, from this point of view began to respect him. On the other hand, perhaps most importantly, I was disappointed as a companion, friend, father, husband and man. If I could I would have changed the turn, but then gave me the opportunity to tell him face what he thought of him. Of his lies, the more macho behavior that can be bundled companion, his indifference to me, in those of his daughter and, perhaps, those of the former companion of life.
''Forty ...!'' exclaimed on entering the room.
''Gianni ... I was expecting. The papers are ready ...'' he said bringing back the massive body in its normal position.
''Why did you call Jade ...?'' added as a bolt from the blue.
He stood looking at me like a fool and a couple of moments he could not pull out of the mouth and even a seat versaccio even a fart. I approached the desk where he had rested a stack of units in hand and began to prendene ten, counting them one by one with your fingers. ''So, mate, you did not answer my question ...!''
''What the fuck you got ...?'' Alfredo said, changing the expression of the face in a hairy but good-natured between the hysterical and rabid. ''But, Onel, gave you the head, eh ...?''
''I will give it away by the response ...'' and threw her arms just select the ten copies of the pile. He caught the fly almost in a whisper saying:''... but that piece of shit ...''

For the first section, I came out with my ten copies under his right arm, and then cross the alley and stop in front of the baker's shop which spread out the aroma of freshly baked bread. I breathed deeply of the winter air circulating in Trastevere. Then I took out my velvet jacket Gouloises the new package. I took one and lit it, before I reached forty on that side of the alley. He was approaching, dragging the body fat as if the two horses were tied to the legs. The newspapers kept them resting on his right forearm and the fingers of the hand holding them still. I could read the first titles of the day: GENERAL STRIKE AND EVENT IN SAN JUAN ...
''Gianni, known to ...!'' said he understood him, showering and putting himself in front of almost everything.
I'm not as big as him, in all senses of normal posture, lean, with brown hair combed back, to Berlinguer. ''I explained very well ...Come on, mate!''And passed around, starting to walk down the street, heading towards Santa Maria in Trastevere. He yelled after a few bad word, began to follow me. However, it took a few minutes before you join.

In the square, at that afternoon, there were already drug addicts to exchange the joints on the steps of the Baroque fountain, while a panther police were stationed in front of the Basilica of Santa Maria. In the two restaurants on the square moved in and out of foreign tourists and a few tables set up outside some of them were eating and drinking, Roman brave the cold. In fact, the sun shone over the heads of the statues of angels on top of the Christian church, and even they seemed to suffer the cold.
''The Unit ...!'' screamed, approaching the fountain.
''... a revisionist!''I was crying behind by a young man sitting on the steps of the group. How often did the self-employed, he had not had the courage to recognize, while hitting the enemy with a St. Petrine, a Molotov cocktail or simply an insult.
''What do you 'er I broke ass ... huh?''was high-pitched voice that I had reached the forties, finishing in front of the group, terrorizing them with his posture.
Not a fly flew ...
''I do not understand you right, mate ...'' I said, moving to the bar to one side of the square.
''Mah .. What you do not understand Gianni?''Forty churches, returning to be the usual kid.
''Well, you do crap in even the self, but you do upon the mere thought of being a father of Jade, my friend and companion Onel ...?''
''... I wanted to tell you the New Year, but Onel prevented me with his usual look.''he said, stopping and confession as if I was the priest of Santa Maria.
''Well ...? Fuck you made me, knowing I would never have betrayed our friendship ... You made me so bad Forty! I thought I esseremi Onel in love with ... But now, after the New Year's Eve to her and Jade ... no, I can ... I have to forget me forever!''
''Gianni ...!'' called Forty eyes glistening with tears. ''Let it go its own way ... as it always has. It was she who get pregnant by me and without my knowledge. Onel not want to bind to a man like me or like you, she has used to procreate, to fuck and to be accompanied home New Year's Eve ... And then, if you really want to know the name of our daughter has chosen her!''
''I assumed that too, mate, but we do not want to believe. I had created another image of Onel ...'' I said, putting her hand on his shoulders. ''I'm sorry, Forty!''
''Yes ..? Really ...?'' he asked, showing me a smile of joy at having found a friend.
''Sure mate, from now on no one can break our friendship!''I added, pushing the bar to a table.
We sat down, despite the cold and following the example of foreign tourists. The newspapers posammo them on the ground at our feet to the waiter and ordered two martinis red. We drank a toast to the rebirth of our friendship.
Looking to the right and left in the square, between the people passing through and the one that attended daily, I recognized his companion John B. Matilda embraced, as they sat on the top step of the fountain.
''Did you know you too ...?'' asked the forties, giving him an elbow in the side and pointing with a gesture of the head section of the two companions.
He looked toward the fountain and then grimaced. ''John B told me New Year's Eve, just before you came ... Rather, look who pops up the alley of Pasquino?''
Shifted his gaze from the other side of the fountain, where there is the cinema of films in English and holding the hand recognized Onel Jade.
''And now ... Forty we do?''
''Two red martini ... I know ten thousand, said the head waiter ...!'' putting the tray with two glasses.
Forty pulled out his wallet and paid the bill. ''... our friendship, companion Gianni!''
''Mah .. her?''I asked with uncertainty.
''Look at that those approaching ...!'' Quaranta said, pointing with a gesture of the head mate Marcello Onel greeted with a kiss on the mouth and tickle the sides. Onel complacent laugh.
This time it was I have no more words, and forty taken by lifting his glass to me and said:''Now toast the rebirth of our friendship, companion Gianni!''
''... yes!''I said, taking my glass and bumping with her. ''To our friend, companion Forty!''

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back