• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UNTOLD TALES OF UNKNOWN UNIVERSITY: Team Spirit

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Here’s another shocking tale of male-male tickling from the secret archives of everybody’s favorite fantasy alma mater, dear old U.U. Enjoy!

:devil2:

UNTOLD TALES OF UNKNOWN UNIVERSITY

Team Spirit

by

T.T. Gore

***​

People would have been shocked to discover how Unknown University’s star running back was celebrating his latest gridiron triumph—and even more shocked to learn with whom he was celebrating!

“Mmmm…” Larry sighed as the warm, soapy washcloth caressed his bare feet. “Shit, that feels so NICE—!”

“Does it?” Doug whispered. “Well, you DESERVE to have your feet pampered, big boy. Two touchdowns today! You’re the man…”

Larry squirmed a little at his teammate’s words. It was wrong, what they were doing—wrong on so MANY levels! But he put such thoughts out of his mind. Instead he concentrated on the sexy sensations that were creeping up his legs in response to Doug’s ministrations. It made him feel all loose-limbed and horny to lie on his back, stark naked, with his feet protruding over the foot of the bed while Doug gave them the treatment. First the soap and water…then the pumice stone…then more soap and water…then the baby oil…

And Doug was naked too! Just thinking about it made Larry raise a crop of goose bumps…

Never in his wildest dream had Larry ever imagined that he’d find himself in such a kinky situation! Sure, sure, he’d entertained the occasional homoerotic fantasy—what guy didn’t? But the idea of actually DOING it with another guy hadn’t ever occurred to him…until he met Doug. Then, well, he had to admit that seeing his handsome, hunky teammate naked in the locker room was a bit of a turn-on. And he began to suspect that the attraction was mutual. From that point on, it was merely a matter of time before the two jocks developed a close relationship.

Their affair began with a drunken, pot-powered lark after the first game of the season. They’d just been kidding around…until Larry confessed how much he’d like to be naked with Doug—and Doug confessed how much he’d really like to taste Larry’s feet—and Larry discovered just how much he ADORED having his feet so lovingly treated—!

That first session, culminating in an orgy of mutual masturbation, set the pattern for their clandestine trysts. Every chance they got, the horny teammates snuck off to the Laughing Pines motel, which was located a safe distance from campus and featured rooms with thorough soundproofing, for an afternoon or evening of orgiastic foot worship. Larry kept telling himself that they should stop before something bad happened, but somehow he could never bring himself to break up with the one guy in the world who REALLY understood him…

“Omygod!” Larry moaned as the washcloth caressed the spaces between his toes. “Omygod, you’re giving me SUCH a hard-on, Doug—!”

“Welcome to the club,” Doug replied from the foot of the bed as he tossed the washcloth aside and picked up the pumice stone.

“Really, no shit, I’ve got to cum right NOW!” Larry moaned. He stroked his upright organ with the tips of his fingers. “I can’t fucking WAIT—!”

“Let me finish down here and—“

“But I can’t WAIT!” Larry wailed.

“Shit!” Doug moved from the foot to the side of the bed. He put a hand on Larry’s thigh. “Come on, big boy,” he whispered, “you know the rules. No jacking off while I do your feet!”

“But—”

“First I get my FOOT job!” Doug insisted. “THEN I’ll be nice to you, big boy!

“But what’s the DIFFERENCE?!” Larry whined.

“It’ll be better if you wait…” Doug whispered.

“But I CAN’T!” Larry insisted. “You’ve got me all hot and BOTHERED—!”

Doug didn’t answer immediately. But his hand moved higher on Larry’s thigh…and his fingertips brushed Larry’s tense balls…

Larry moaned and spread his legs.

“I have an idea,” Doug whispered. “Suppose I tie you up…?”

“T-t-t-tie me UP?!” Larry gulped.

“Umm-hmm,” Doug agreed, stroking his teammate’s trembling thigh. “That way, you won’t be ABLE to play with yourself while I pamper your feet. You’ll just have to lie there and TAKE it, big boy!”

Larry hesitated. Doug’s proposal sounded kinky in the extreme—but then what they were doing together already was pretty fucking kinky! He blushed to think what people would say if they ever found out what he and Doug were up to. And he had to admit that the thought of being tied up while having his toes sucked was kind of…sexy. It made him feel naughty—and if the was one thing that Larry had learned, it was that he absolutely LOVED feeling naughty!

“Okay, he said. “I guess we could give it a try.”

“Excellent!” Doug gave his teammate a great big smile. “I was hoping you’d go for the idea, big boy, so I brought a few things along.”

So saying, Doug got to his feet and scurried to the closet. He withdrew a gym bag, rummaged around briefly, and pulled out several lengths of rope. “This should do the trick,” he said as he returned to the side of the bed. “All right, are you ready? Then hold still!”

Working swiftly, Doug secured Larry’s limbs to the bedrails. When he was finished, the naked jock was neatly stretched out, wrists together behind his head, feet together and hanging past the edge of the bed. Doug took a moment to survey his handiwork.

“Well, THAT should keep you under control, big boy!” Doug knelt by the side of the bed. “Ready to finish what we started?” he inquired, running his fingers through Larry’s dark chest hair.

“Fuck, Doug, you KNOW it makes me hot when you do that!” Larry whined. He squirmed in his bonds.

“Yeah, I do!” Doug snickered. “And now you’ll just have to lie there and TAKE it!”

“But you said—”

“Yeah, yeah, okay, let’s get back to those sexy feet of yours!” Dog moved from the side to the foot of the bed. Now, where were we? Oh, right, the pumice stone!”

So Larry lay there, trembling in his bonds, as the pumice stone gently scrubbed his squirming feet. Doug followed up with a second application of warm, soapy water. Then he patted Larry’s feet with a fresh towel and blow-dried them. Finally, he applied the baby oil, rubbing in with slow deliberation. Through it all, Larry’s cock strained to extend itself to the absolute max. He achieved a final quarter-inch just as Doug finished with the baby oil.

“So how was that, big boy?” Doug inquired from the foot of the bed. “Ready for some REAL action now?”

“Omygod YES!” Larry gasped. He arched his back and wiggled his bare behind. “Will you PLEASE just fucking bring me OFF—!”

“Sure, sure,” Doug agreed. “But first I have a question for you, big boy.”

“What?!”

“I was just wondering—are you TICKLISH?”

Larry opened his mouth to say something along the lines of “What the FUCK?!” But he never got the chance. Instead he trembled violently as an indescribable sensation shot up his legs, straight into his balls!

“EEEEEEEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Larry shrieked. “EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

His bare FEET were being TICKLED! And he couldn’t STAND it! But he couldn’t make it STOP—!

“Yeah, I thought you might enjoy this, big boy!” Larry snickered. “And I sharpened my nails this morning, just for you! Tickle, tickle, TICKLE!”

“GAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Larry bellowed. He writhed madly in a futile attempt to free his arms and legs from the ropes that held him helpless. “Oh STOP it PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!!”

“STOP it? We’re just getting STARTED, big boy!”

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-YAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Larry screamed. “OH NO!!! OH-HO!!! OH-HO-HO-HO!!! OH-NO-OH-HO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!”

“Hey, your cute toes are WIGGLING!”

“WAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-WAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

Never—EVER—had Larry experienced anything like this! It tickled like MAD! He writhed and wiggled and laughed his fucking ASS off as Doug’s sharp-nailed fingers danced on the soles of his feet! And when it stopped, he positively SOBBED with relief—!

“Feeling a bit stressed out, big boy?” Doug chuckled as he moved from the foot to the side of the bed. “Considering how gosh-darned TICKLISH your feet are, I wouldn’t be at all surprised! I guess all that tender loving care I lavished on them has paid off!”

“What…” Larry gasped. “Why…are you DOING this…?”

“Because I fucking CAN!” Larry replied with an alarming leer. “Because you were dumb enough to let me tie you up! Because I enjoy tickling handsome, horny guys until they BEG for mercy! Why the fuck do you THINK that I spent so much time making your sexy feet all SOFT and SENSITIVE?!”

“Doug…please…no more, okay?” Larry paused to gasp for breath. “I don’t think I can TAKE any more…”

“You kidding me?” Doug replied as he began toying with his teammate’s sweat-damp chest hair. “We’re just getting STARTED, bog boy! Ever laughed your way to orgasm? Let’s see if you can do it!”

And with no more ado, Doug climbed onto the bed. He knelt over Larry’s knees and smiled down. The helpless jock was not really surprised to see that his sadistic teammate was sporting a burgeoning erection.

“This is the perfect position!” Doug exclaimed. “See, I can tickle your feet—” He reached back to demonstrate, causing Larry to squeal. “And I can tickle certain other portions of your naked body as well. Care to guess which ones I have in mind?”

Since Doug was staring directly at Larry’s upright organ, there wasn’t much doubt in the latter’s mind what THAT meant! But his tormentor’s next words were even MORE terrifying!

“Now here’s the thing, big boy,” Larry whispered. “Up to now I haven’t been a hundred percent honest with you. You figured that I was like you, right? Basically straight or maybe just a little bit bi. Well, the truth is that I’m a LOT bi, Larry. In fact, I tend to PREFER guys!”

“B-b-but you never said—!”

“Yeah, well, I figured that what you didn’t know wouldn’t hurt you—at least while we were getting to know one another. Now, well, I’m ready to take our relationship to the next level.”

“But I’m not that WAY!” Larry protested. “I can’t DO—I mean I DON’T—!”

“But you will,” Doug promised. “After an hour of tickling, you’ll promise me ANYTHING!”

And he suited the action to the word by reaching back with both hands to stroke Larry’s bare, defenseless feet!

“EEEEYAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” the helpless jock shrieked, lifting his curvy derriere from the mattress and shaking it hard. “AAH-HAA!!! AAH-HAA-HAA!!! AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!! AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

“So how about it, big boy?” Larry inquired. “Are you ready to be my extra-special friend?”

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-NOH-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” Larry howled in protest as unbearably intense ticklish sensations raced up his quivering legs, straight into his super-tense balls! “OH-NO-OH-HO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-OH-NO!!!”

“What? You’re NOT?” Doug giggled. “Then I guess I’ll just keep tickling your FEET, big boy—!”

“EEEEEEEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Larry screeched. “HEE-HEE-HEE!!! EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!! HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” His limbs jerked spasmodically. His drum-tight belly convulsed and his asshole performed rapid spasms. A plague of goose bumps roughened his skin, causing the dark hairs on his arms and legs to stiffen like tiny quills.

“Tickle, tickle, TICKLE!” Doug chanted. “Who likes to be TICKLED?!”

“OH PLEEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEEEEEESE!!!” Larry screamed. “I’M GOING CRAY-HAY-AAY-HAY-AAY-HAY-HAY-ZEEEEEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Crazy for ME?” Doug inquired. “Are you thinking of all the fun stuff we could DO together, big boy?”

Well, no, Larry wasn’t—but as he writhed and struggled and sweated and fucking LAUGHED like a fucking IDIOT he did find himself wishing that Doug would make good on his earlier threat and try tickling him to orgasm! But no! Instead, the horrific foot tickling just went on and on and ON—!

Larry blubbered with truly pitiable gratitude and relief when the torture finally stopped. His fans would hardly have recognized him by that point. The naked jock was pink-faced, trembling and covered with a cold, delicate sweat. He was gasping desperately for breath. His limbs were quivering. Ah, but his tumid tool was standing tall! He cringed inwardly at this evidence of his true feelings. For all his denials and protests, poor Larry was discovering that he WAS that way—!

“Thought you could use a bit of a break, big boy,” Doug whispered. He smiled down at his teammate. “Isn’t that nice of me?”

“Ugh…ugh…ugh…” was Larry’s only reply.

“Well, I think we’re ready for the main event now!” Doug exclaimed. He stroked his own tumid tool, shuddering slightly. “And I came prepared! Check this out!”

Larry’s eyes widened when he saw what Doug had picked up from the nightstand. It was a long, stiff, pointed feather: light gray with a black tip.

“Oh…oh…omygod!” Larry managed to gasp.

“Yeah, I guess you know what happens now,” Doug whispered—and with no more ado he leaned forward to stroke the swollen head of Larry’s yearning member!

“UUUURRRRNNNNUGH!!!” Larry grunted as an electric thrill of ticklish pleasure/pain shot down his shaft to explode in his balls!

“So are you ready to DO it, bog boy?” Larry whispered as he swirled the feather. “Are you ready to CUM?”

“Oh YES!” Larry cried, arching his back and wiggling his ass an effort to maintain maximum contact with the teasing, tormenting feather. “Omygod PLEASE—!”

The sweet sensation in his balls began to flow outward, puckering his asshole, tensing the muscles of his thighs, making his guts feel hot, loose and greasy. Each swirl of the feather over the head of his rigid joystick redoubled Larry’s desperate, driving desire to CUM—to cum his fucking stupid BRAINS out—!

“Hey, I think you LIKE it!” Doug exclaimed with a catch in his voice. He stroked the underside of Larry’s cock. “So Does it make you CRAZY, big boy? Does it make you feel like you’re going to SQUIRT?”

“MMMMPH!!!” Larry replied, writhing and squirming like a hamster on a hotplate. “GURRRRRRUMMMMMMPH!!!”

“Hmmm, I’m afraid that you’re really going to make a MESS here in a minute or two,” Larry snickered. “Shit, big boy, you’re about to squirt all the fuck OVER yourself! Won’t THAT be humiliating?”

“NNNNUUUUGGGGUUUUH!!!” Larry gasped. “UGH!!! UGH!!! UGH!!!” Oh, he was right on the EDGE now—he could fucking FEEL it—oh, he was going fucking DO it any fucking SECOND—!

And then he DID it! Oh dear God it was HAPPENING—it was happening at LAST! Larry lifted his ass from the mattress, trembled all over and with a throaty, passionate grunt of effort, commenced to launch his LOAD—!

The naked jock wailed as a roaring tidal wave of absolute fucking ECSTASY swept over him! He shivered and squirmed as repeated spasms sent his body’s most precious essence arching up, then down to spatter his torso from neck to groin! It took a dozen straining spurts for Larry to empty his balls—laughing and weeping the whole time…

“So was it good for you?”

Larry blinked and focused on the handsome, smiling face of his teammate, tormentor and teacher. Yes, teacher, he realized as he lay there shivering in the aftermath of the most potent orgasm he’d ever experienced! And he suspected that there was still a lot to learn…

“My turn now,” Doug whispered, stroking his own cock with a blissful expression. “I’m going to untie you now, big boy. Guess what happens after that?”

“I give you a hand job?” Larry whispered back

“Not exactly,” Doug said as he turned to release Larry’s ankles from their bonds. “I want a foot job, big boy! Know what THAT is?”

“I think so…” Larry sighed.

“Yeah,” Doug nodded as he untied his teammate’s wrists. “Because your feet are so nice and soft now…”

“Maybe you should wash them for me first,” Larry suggested.

“Oh, I will big boy!” Larry exclaimed. “With my tongue! Before AND after—!”

It was the beginning of a true championship season for them both!

(To Be Continued!)​

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back