• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Haunted Mansion 2 (rest of Part 11)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Only one more part to go, my TMF peeps!

Time frame, five minutes before Vladimir gave the order for the newborns to clear out all human personal.

Olga walked towards the ballroom, and passed Mum and Zoe as she did so. The ogre still held Tanya's ripped up costume and boots in her hands. Her mummy and zombie companions noticed the torn Supergirl costume in her hands and they stopped to ask how it went.

Mummy: So, you brought down the Amazon?

Olga: Aye, that I did, and collected my trophies. I love me trophies!

Zoe: So, where is she now?

Olga: Downstairs with my cousins, having some laughs, hehe. I was looking for Frankie, have you seen him?

Zoe: Sure, he's in the living room, watching Re-animator.

Mum: The Master is about to clear out the mansion of all ordinary humans.

Zoe: Meaning, the ceremony will begin soon.

Olga: Jolly good, give Vlad my best, as I had better chaperone Frankie for what I have planned for him.

Mum and Zoe nodded and grinned, they knew exactly what the ogre was talking about.

Upstairs, in the second story bedroom.....

John was getting tickled through his boxer briefs by Rachel's experienced fingers. Courtney looked on with excitement in her eyes. The buxom blonde was still giggling because Kylie was still tickling her feet, but not in a tortorous way, just lightly running her nails in zig zags to keep Courtney in ectstasy bliss. Being able to read minds, Kylie knew that Courtney got hot when her big feet were tickled, especially by a fellow female.

Kylie: How's that feel, Courtney Cutie, do you like me tickling your big feet?

Courtney: Teeeheeeheeheeee hell yeaaahaaaahahaha!

Kylie: Good girl, now let's get in between those toes.

Using her other hand, she ran her feather in and out of the toe crevices, while still using her other hand to lazily draw zig zags on her soles. Rachel had stopped tickling John's feet and focused her full concentration on his throbbing member. The handsome cowboy couldn't have been happier, or hornier for that matter. Getting his cock tickled while watching his fiance getting her feet tickled was too hot.

Christy had moved Claire down to the floor and stripped the tiny girl naked, with the exception of her dark framed glasses. The Asian girl had kicked off a shoe and has rubbing her big toe against Claire's nipples while sucking her toes. The little beauty was in a state of heavenly bliss, as no one had ever done this to her before.

Claire: Ooooooh ooooooohoooooh hehehehehehehe thahaahahat tickles!

Christy: Good, that means it's working your mojo.

Continuing her shrimping, Christy's foot moved down to Claire's young pussy and stroked the eager beaver, going up and down. Seconds later, Claire was creaming herself.

Christy: All too easy.

Reaching down, she rubbed her hand all around Claire's wet pussy, until her fingers were sticky. Then she went over to Courtney and rubbed her fingers against the buxom blonde's lips.

Christy: From Claire's lips to your lips, you sexy cowgirl, you!

Courtney: Mmmmmmmm, yummy yum yum!

The blonde sucked Claire's love juice all off Christy's fingers. John saw this and became rock solid hard. His member stood tall and looked like it was going to rip through his shorts. This amused Rachel, but she had other plans.

Rachel: Looks like the cowboy is too big for his britches, let's just take those off!

Yanking down John's underwear, she gave a sexy whistle, as her, Kylie, Courtney, and Christy all stared at the huge cock like it was the holy grail.

Rachel: Yeeeehaaaa, no more duds for this cowboy.

Seizing John by the head of his penis, she gave a tiny squeeze and ran two fingernails along his shaft and all the way down to his balls.

John: Heeeheeeheeeheeeeheheheheee!

Rachel: Ticklish balls, ticklish balls, John Boy has ticklish balls!

Then like a cobra, she lashed out her tongue and dragged it very slowly along his shaft. John moaned and a drop of precum emerged. When Rachel was done lubing his cock with her saliva, she ran a single nail down his shaft, and then back up to the head.

John: HEEEHEHEHEHEHEHAAHAAAHAAAA LORD HAVE MERCY!

Rachel: Ooooh, and a ticklish cock too. How delightful you are, cowboy!

Then she circled her tongue around his head like she was eating an ice cream cone. After John's cock was all nice and wet, she turned to Christy.

Rachel: He's all lubed and ready to fuck!

Christy: Oh Claire Bear?

Claire: Yes, sexy ninja?

Christy: Ready to ride the cowboy?

Claire: Yesssss!

Extending a hand, Christy helped Claire to her feet. Once she was standing, Claire slowly approached the bed and hopped on. Then she pressed her moist pussy against John's throbbing cock until the cowboy was in like flint. Then she began to hump John, rocking the bed in the process.

Claire: OHOHOHOHOHOHOH YES, YES, OOOOOH JOHN!

John: OH OH OH OH THAT'S IT GIRL OH OH OH RIDE EM COWGIRL!

The two exchanged moans and groans of ectstasy. Rachel went over to join Kylie, who was licking the already hard nipple of Courtney. Rachel licked the other nipple, and moved her other hand down south to tickle the buxom blonde's pussy. Courtney closed her eyes and began to quake.

Courtney: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I LOVE IT WHEN YOU'RE NAUGHTY TO MEEEEEEHEEEHEHEEEEEEE!

Courtney watched Claire ride John like he was a mechinical bull, enjoying the sight of her lover fucking another girl. It turned her on to see the man she loved, fuck someone else, because she couldn not watch herself fuck John. Kylie stopped licking Courtney's nipple and went back down to suck on her toes. Rachel grinned mischieviously and tickled both of Courtney's nipples.

Courtney: OOOOOOOOH FUCK THAAAAAAT FEELS SO FUCKING GREAAAAAT!

Rachel: Does it?

Courtney: YESSSSSSSSS!

Rachel: What if I do this?

Lowering her head, she dove it straight down into Courtney's pussy and stabbed the love nubin with her tongue. Man, did Rachel love shaved pussies. Courtney shook in her bondage, and began to moan louder and louder.

Courtney: OOOOOOOOH MMMMMMMMMMM OHOHOHOHOH YESSSSS THAT'S SOOOOOOO MUCH FUCKING BETTER, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Christy feeling left out, decided to tickle the upturned soles of Claire's feet. Scibbling her fingernails against the soft soles of Claire's pretty little feet, she began to chant a familar saying in the world of tickling

Christy: Cutchie, cutchie, cutchie, Cutie Claire feetsies.

Claire giggled while Christy tickled her feet, which caused her to ride John harder. Now she was laughing in between moans, as her chubby toes wiggled away.

Claire: HEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEOHOOOOHOOOOOH WHEEEHEEEEHEEEHEHEHEEE OHOOOH YES FUCK ME HARDER JOHN!

Courtney continued to watch the show as her desired molestation continued. Kylie reached into her purse and pulled out her vibrator. The device hummed to life and she used it to pleasure Courtney. With Rachel still tickling her hard nipples, Kylie tickled her feet with one hand, vibrated her with the other hand and sucked both her big toes all at the same time.

Courtney: OOOHOHOOOOOH YESSSSSS SUCK MY TOES! THAAHAHAAHAAT'S RIGHT, USE YOUR TEETH! OOOHOOOHOOOOHOOOOOOH MAH GOODNESS!

The blonde cowgirl pumped and pumped all her love honey. Her eyes were closed but she could still hear John and Claire fucking. The creaking of the bed was so noisy, she thought it would break with the three of them thumping against the mattress.

When Claire felt John's cock soften, she slide his cock out of her pussy. John had not came inside her, which was good because he did not want to be a father until after he was married. Even though he was a cowboy swinger, he still had some principles. Claire got off him completely, and kissed him passionately on the lips. Then she moved next to Courtney, and motioned for Kylie to give her some room. Kylie did so and backed away. When the coast was clear, Claire licked her lips and went gave Courtney oral. Her raspy little tongue made circles around the blonde's holy O, getting a taste of her delicious honey. Then she got close to Courtney's face and kissed her passionately, so that Courtney could taste herself.

Five minutes later, John and Courtney were untied and laying on the bed with Claire. John was in the middle as the three cuddle together, savoring the moment of their kinky sexual adventure.

Rachel, Kylie, and Christy stood over the three of them, enjoying the moment themselves.

Christy: When you are ready, please get dressed and meet us back in the ballroom.

John: What for, is there more dancing?

Rachel: No, our Master is marrying the heiress of this mansion.

John: Hot didity dog, I love me a good wedding. Can't wait for us to tie the knot, Courtney honey!

Courtney: Me too, ba-bee doll!

Kylie: Just relax and get yourselves together, wedding bells in half an hour!

Then the three vampire girls walked out of the room, and whispering as they trekked down the hallway.

Christy: How soon before they turn?

Rachel: Well, they drank the punch later than the others, I'd say ten to twenty minutes.

Kylie: Good, they'll make a fine addition to our Master's brood.

Christy: Indeed, then I'm declaring open season on that cowboy.

The three of them laughed and continued down the hallway, looking forward to the next time they could play with the cowboy and cowgirl again.

INT: Police Squad car.

JT was seething in the backseat of the squad car. Why hadn't that old dude let him out, did he think that JT was a pussy and couldn't handle himself. Shit, he wasn't afraid of danger, he shot Shawn and Brad, didn't he? Those dickheads for cops could've at least rolled the windown down a little more, he was starting to sweat. Leaning his head back, he cursed to himself and hoped everything would be alright in there. Hopefully his friends were okay, and made it out safe.

His thoughts were interrupted by footsteps coming from outside the car. Turning his head around to face the windshield, his heart stopped when he saw the owners of the footsteps.

Brad and Shawn, leering at him through the windshield, as if he hadn't even shot them.

Shawn: There you are, you fucking maggot.

Brad: I'm gonna drain you slowly for shooting me, James!

Brad ripped the backseat door off, and tossed it aside like it was nothing. That scared JT more than anything, if he could rip off a car door, that meant he could easily rip off one of his legs too.

JT: HELP, SOMEBODY HELP!

Brad: Relax, James, it will only hurt for a second.

He moved close to the backseat, as JT closed his eyes and said his prayers. But then nothing happened, and he heard Brad scream. Getting a good look at Brad's whole body, he saw that an arrow had gone through his leg. Staring straight ahead, he saw that old man holding what looked like a crossbow. JT breathed a sigh of relief, he was saved.

Shawn growled and moved in to attack Dr. Hanley, but Hanley had quickly reloaded the bow with another arrow and fired it at Shawn. The arrow gave a whisp and hit Shawn in the neck, cutting off his air and causing him to choke. Then Hanley set the crossbow down and walked towards Brad.

Still able to stand, but only able to limp like a gimp, Brad snarled at Dr. Hanley and prepared to strike him.

But Hanley was too quick, and pulled out a handheld crucifix and held it out towards the vampire who shrank back with fear.

Hanley: Take that you cocksucker.

With Brad distracted by the cross, he didn't see Hanley's other hand reach into his coat and pull out a wooden stake. But Brad felt the stake as it stabbed through his heart, and then felt dizzy as he fell to the ground and saw the lights go dim.

Hanley smiled to himself and helped JT out of the squad car. Then he pulled out the key to the cuffs that he had stolen from Doug and freed the young man. Rubbing his sore wrists, JT gave a smile of gratitude and compliment.

JT: Thank you so much, Mister.

Hanley: That's Doctor, my dear boy, Dr. Jonathan Hanley.

JT: James Fordman.

He shook hands with JT like the good ole chap that he was. Then he reached into his trench coat and handed JT a wooden stake.

Hanley: You want to fight vampires, let's see what you got.

JT nodded and walked around the squad car to face Shawn, who was still struggling to breathe. He delivered a roundhouse kick to Shawn's gut, and then used his elbow to slug his cheek to the other side. With Shawn stunned, JT used both hands to drive home the stake to Shawn's heart. The vampire frat boy went down instantly. Rejoining Hanley, JT raised his fists in victory. The older man couldn't help but smile.

Hanley: Alright, there's a good chap, well done!

JT: Thanks! Wait a minute, aren't they supposed to melt or go up in flames or burst into dust like on Buffy.

Hanley: You Yanks watch way too many movies, this is real life and in real life they don't turn to dust.

JT: How do you know?

Hanley: It's my job to know, I'm a professor. Now, come lad, we must make haste and save as many lives as we can.

JT: I hear ya, my friends are in there.

Hanley: Then let's go find them.

And the two men walked through the gate to go and do so.

Next up, Tanya becomes the Bride Of Frankenstein (well, sort of)

The first half of part 12 will be posted on either Tues or Weds, my next days off.

Sorry, haven't been around a computer. Leaving on vacation Wednesday. Hope the next part is done by then. Great work!

Only one more part to go, my TMF peeps!

Time frame, five minutes before Vladimir gave the order for the newborns to clear out all human personal.

Olga walked towards the ballroom, and passed Mum and Zoe as she did so. The ogre still held Tanya's ripped up costume and boots in her hands. Her mummy and zombie companions noticed the torn Supergirl costume in her hands and they stopped to ask how it went.

Mummy: So, you brought down the Amazon?

Olga: Aye, that I did, and collected my trophies. I love me trophies!

Zoe: So, where is she now?

Olga: Downstairs with my cousins, having some laughs, hehe. I was looking for Frankie, have you seen him?

Zoe: Sure, he's in the living room, watching Re-animator.

Mum: The Master is about to clear out the mansion of all ordinary humans.

Zoe: Meaning, the ceremony will begin soon.

Olga: Jolly good, give Vlad my best, as I had better chaperone Frankie for what I have planned for him.

Mum and Zoe nodded and grinned, they knew exactly what the ogre was talking about.

Upstairs, in the second story bedroom.....

John was getting tickled through his boxer briefs by Rachel's experienced fingers. Courtney looked on with excitement in her eyes. The buxom blonde was still giggling because Kylie was still tickling her feet, but not in a tortorous way, just lightly running her nails in zig zags to keep Courtney in ectstasy bliss. Being able to read minds, Kylie knew that Courtney got hot when her big feet were tickled, especially by a fellow female.

Kylie: How's that feel, Courtney Cutie, do you like me tickling your big feet?

Courtney: Teeeheeeheeheeee hell yeaaahaaaahahaha!

Kylie: Good girl, now let's get in between those toes.

Using her other hand, she ran her feather in and out of the toe crevices, while still using her other hand to lazily draw zig zags on her soles. Rachel had stopped tickling John's feet and focused her full concentration on his throbbing member. The handsome cowboy couldn't have been happier, or hornier for that matter. Getting his cock tickled while watching his fiance getting her feet tickled was too hot.

Christy had moved Claire down to the floor and stripped the tiny girl naked, with the exception of her dark framed glasses. The Asian girl had kicked off a shoe and has rubbing her big toe against Claire's nipples while sucking her toes. The little beauty was in a state of heavenly bliss, as no one had ever done this to her before.

Claire: Ooooooh ooooooohoooooh hehehehehehehe thahaahahat tickles!

Christy: Good, that means it's working your mojo.

Continuing her shrimping, Christy's foot moved down to Claire's young pussy and stroked the eager beaver, going up and down. Seconds later, Claire was creaming herself.

Christy: All too easy.

Reaching down, she rubbed her hand all around Claire's wet pussy, until her fingers were sticky. Then she went over to Courtney and rubbed her fingers against the buxom blonde's lips.

Christy: From Claire's lips to your lips, you sexy cowgirl, you!

Courtney: Mmmmmmmm, yummy yum yum!

The blonde sucked Claire's love juice all off Christy's fingers. John saw this and became rock solid hard. His member stood tall and looked like it was going to rip through his shorts. This amused Rachel, but she had other plans.

Rachel: Looks like the cowboy is too big for his britches, let's just take those off!

Yanking down John's underwear, she gave a sexy whistle, as her, Kylie, Courtney, and Christy all stared at the huge cock like it was the holy grail.

Rachel: Yeeeehaaaa, no more duds for this cowboy.

Seizing John by the head of his penis, she gave a tiny squeeze and ran two fingernails along his shaft and all the way down to his balls.

John: Heeeheeeheeeheeeeheheheheee!

Rachel: Ticklish balls, ticklish balls, John Boy has ticklish balls!

Then like a cobra, she lashed out her tongue and dragged it very slowly along his shaft. John moaned and a drop of precum emerged. When Rachel was done lubing his cock with her saliva, she ran a single nail down his shaft, and then back up to the head.

John: HEEEHEHEHEHEHEHAAHAAAHAAAA LORD HAVE MERCY!

Rachel: Ooooh, and a ticklish cock too. How delightful you are, cowboy!

Then she circled her tongue around his head like she was eating an ice cream cone. After John's cock was all nice and wet, she turned to Christy.

Rachel: He's all lubed and ready to fuck!

Christy: Oh Claire Bear?

Claire: Yes, sexy ninja?

Christy: Ready to ride the cowboy?

Claire: Yesssss!

Extending a hand, Christy helped Claire to her feet. Once she was standing, Claire slowly approached the bed and hopped on. Then she pressed her moist pussy against John's throbbing cock until the cowboy was in like flint. Then she began to hump John, rocking the bed in the process.

Claire: OHOHOHOHOHOHOH YES, YES, OOOOOH JOHN!

John: OH OH OH OH THAT'S IT GIRL OH OH OH RIDE EM COWGIRL!

The two exchanged moans and groans of ectstasy. Rachel went over to join Kylie, who was licking the already hard nipple of Courtney. Rachel licked the other nipple, and moved her other hand down south to tickle the buxom blonde's pussy. Courtney closed her eyes and began to quake.

Courtney: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I LOVE IT WHEN YOU'RE NAUGHTY TO MEEEEEEHEEEHEHEEEEEEE!

Courtney watched Claire ride John like he was a mechinical bull, enjoying the sight of her lover fucking another girl. It turned her on to see the man she loved, fuck someone else, because she couldn not watch herself fuck John. Kylie stopped licking Courtney's nipple and went back down to suck on her toes. Rachel grinned mischieviously and tickled both of Courtney's nipples.

Courtney: OOOOOOOOH FUCK THAAAAAAT FEELS SO FUCKING GREAAAAAT!

Rachel: Does it?

Courtney: YESSSSSSSSS!

Rachel: What if I do this?

Lowering her head, she dove it straight down into Courtney's pussy and stabbed the love nubin with her tongue. Man, did Rachel love shaved pussies. Courtney shook in her bondage, and began to moan louder and louder.

Courtney: OOOOOOOOH MMMMMMMMMMM OHOHOHOHOH YESSSSS THAT'S SOOOOOOO MUCH FUCKING BETTER, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Christy feeling left out, decided to tickle the upturned soles of Claire's feet. Scibbling her fingernails against the soft soles of Claire's pretty little feet, she began to chant a familar saying in the world of tickling

Christy: Cutchie, cutchie, cutchie, Cutie Claire feetsies.

Claire giggled while Christy tickled her feet, which caused her to ride John harder. Now she was laughing in between moans, as her chubby toes wiggled away.

Claire: HEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEOHOOOOHOOOOOH WHEEEHEEEEHEEEHEHEHEEE OHOOOH YES FUCK ME HARDER JOHN!

Courtney continued to watch the show as her desired molestation continued. Kylie reached into her purse and pulled out her vibrator. The device hummed to life and she used it to pleasure Courtney. With Rachel still tickling her hard nipples, Kylie tickled her feet with one hand, vibrated her with the other hand and sucked both her big toes all at the same time.

Courtney: OOOHOHOOOOOH YESSSSSS SUCK MY TOES! THAAHAHAAHAAT'S RIGHT, USE YOUR TEETH! OOOHOOOHOOOOHOOOOOOH MAH GOODNESS!

The blonde cowgirl pumped and pumped all her love honey. Her eyes were closed but she could still hear John and Claire fucking. The creaking of the bed was so noisy, she thought it would break with the three of them thumping against the mattress.

When Claire felt John's cock soften, she slide his cock out of her pussy. John had not came inside her, which was good because he did not want to be a father until after he was married. Even though he was a cowboy swinger, he still had some principles. Claire got off him completely, and kissed him passionately on the lips. Then she moved next to Courtney, and motioned for Kylie to give her some room. Kylie did so and backed away. When the coast was clear, Claire licked her lips and went gave Courtney oral. Her raspy little tongue made circles around the blonde's holy O, getting a taste of her delicious honey. Then she got close to Courtney's face and kissed her passionately, so that Courtney could taste herself.

Five minutes later, John and Courtney were untied and laying on the bed with Claire. John was in the middle as the three cuddle together, savoring the moment of their kinky sexual adventure.

Rachel, Kylie, and Christy stood over the three of them, enjoying the moment themselves.

Christy: When you are ready, please get dressed and meet us back in the ballroom.

John: What for, is there more dancing?

Rachel: No, our Master is marrying the heiress of this mansion.

John: Hot didity dog, I love me a good wedding. Can't wait for us to tie the knot, Courtney honey!

Courtney: Me too, ba-bee doll!

Kylie: Just relax and get yourselves together, wedding bells in half an hour!

Then the three vampire girls walked out of the room, and whispering as they trekked down the hallway.

Christy: How soon before they turn?

Rachel: Well, they drank the punch later than the others, I'd say ten to twenty minutes.

Kylie: Good, they'll make a fine addition to our Master's brood.

Christy: Indeed, then I'm declaring open season on that cowboy.

The three of them laughed and continued down the hallway, looking forward to the next time they could play with the cowboy and cowgirl again.

INT: Police Squad car.

JT was seething in the backseat of the squad car. Why hadn't that old dude let him out, did he think that JT was a pussy and couldn't handle himself. Shit, he wasn't afraid of danger, he shot Shawn and Brad, didn't he? Those dickheads for cops could've at least rolled the windown down a little more, he was starting to sweat. Leaning his head back, he cursed to himself and hoped everything would be alright in there. Hopefully his friends were okay, and made it out safe.

His thoughts were interrupted by footsteps coming from outside the car. Turning his head around to face the windshield, his heart stopped when he saw the owners of the footsteps.

Brad and Shawn, leering at him through the windshield, as if he hadn't even shot them.

Shawn: There you are, you fucking maggot.

Brad: I'm gonna drain you slowly for shooting me, James!

Brad ripped the backseat door off, and tossed it aside like it was nothing. That scared JT more than anything, if he could rip off a car door, that meant he could easily rip off one of his legs too.

JT: HELP, SOMEBODY HELP!

Brad: Relax, James, it will only hurt for a second.

He moved close to the backseat, as JT closed his eyes and said his prayers. But then nothing happened, and he heard Brad scream. Getting a good look at Brad's whole body, he saw that an arrow had gone through his leg. Staring straight ahead, he saw that old man holding what looked like a crossbow. JT breathed a sigh of relief, he was saved.

Shawn growled and moved in to attack Dr. Hanley, but Hanley had quickly reloaded the bow with another arrow and fired it at Shawn. The arrow gave a whisp and hit Shawn in the neck, cutting off his air and causing him to choke. Then Hanley set the crossbow down and walked towards Brad.

Still able to stand, but only able to limp like a gimp, Brad snarled at Dr. Hanley and prepared to strike him.

But Hanley was too quick, and pulled out a handheld crucifix and held it out towards the vampire who shrank back with fear.

Hanley: Take that you cocksucker.

With Brad distracted by the cross, he didn't see Hanley's other hand reach into his coat and pull out a wooden stake. But Brad felt the stake as it stabbed through his heart, and then felt dizzy as he fell to the ground and saw the lights go dim.

Hanley smiled to himself and helped JT out of the squad car. Then he pulled out the key to the cuffs that he had stolen from Doug and freed the young man. Rubbing his sore wrists, JT gave a smile of gratitude and compliment.

JT: Thank you so much, Mister.

Hanley: That's Doctor, my dear boy, Dr. Jonathan Hanley.

JT: James Fordman.

He shook hands with JT like the good ole chap that he was. Then he reached into his trench coat and handed JT a wooden stake.

Hanley: You want to fight vampires, let's see what you got.

JT nodded and walked around the squad car to face Shawn, who was still struggling to breathe. He delivered a roundhouse kick to Shawn's gut, and then used his elbow to slug his cheek to the other side. With Shawn stunned, JT used both hands to drive home the stake to Shawn's heart. The vampire frat boy went down instantly. Rejoining Hanley, JT raised his fists in victory. The older man couldn't help but smile.

Hanley: Alright, there's a good chap, well done!

JT: Thanks! Wait a minute, aren't they supposed to melt or go up in flames or burst into dust like on Buffy.

Hanley: You Yanks watch way too many movies, this is real life and in real life they don't turn to dust.

JT: How do you know?

Hanley: It's my job to know, I'm a professor. Now, come lad, we must make haste and save as many lives as we can.

JT: I hear ya, my friends are in there.

Hanley: Then let's go find them.

And the two men walked through the gate to go and do so.

Next up, Tanya becomes the Bride Of Frankenstein (well, sort of)

you are good!

Thank you all for the kind comments. I am dreadfully sorry that I haven't posted the first half of part 12 yet, but the holiday season is keeping me busier than I anticipated. Hopefully I'll have it posted before Christmas Day.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back