• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pool Tickling (FFM/F True)

Lance

TMF Regular
I was over at my friends house on the fourth of July and we were all going to go swimming. I was the only guy there so I didn't see much that could go wrong. "Julie" who was the closest to me was also the hottest, she was wearing a lime green two piece bikini and was looking good. "Crissy" had on a two piece blue and purple swimming suit while "Marry" had on a two piece bright pink bikini. The three of them had already gotten into the pool, I hadn't even changed yet. Julie kept telling me to grab her foot from out side the pool to see if I could pull her out, when she was just really trying to pull me in. So after she tried to yank back on her foot to pull me in I ran my fingers all over her sole. She screamed and kicked water in my face. I let go and I was pretty wet. This angered me so I devised a plan to get her back for splashing me. Julie had always been one of the most ticklish chicks I had ever seen but she really hated it. Sometimes if she thinks she's going to get tickled she starts apologizing like crazy and so on. So anyway, I knew I couldn't do this alone so luckily Juile was swimming under the water and only coming up for air, so she couldn't hear me convincing Crissy and Marry to help. So I told them the plan and surprisingly they picked up on it pretty well. So Julie comes floating out of the water and from behind Crisssy hooks her in a full nelson. She looked very confused yet worried. Then Marry swam up to her and began to lightly tickle her left upper rib with her long finger nails. Julie buried her head in the water for a second then she wiped it up screaming,"Noooooooo ahhhhhhhhhahahahaaaaaaaaaa hahahahaaaaa oh haaa." Marry began tickling her sides and waist with both hands, this sent her crazy. "OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgaaaaaaadddd nOOOOOOOOO hahhhaaaaahaahaa, pleeeeeeasesssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" From outside the pool told Marry to get her knees. Marry grabbed up a knee and began squeezing hard. Julie erupted with just screams. I quickly changed right there and jumped in. Once Julie saw this she knew she was screwed. Marry backed off and I just picked up right on the knee. Squeezing both on top and behind her knee, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Heeeeeelllpp ahahahahahaaahah AHHHHHHHHHHHH hahaha NOOOOOOOOOO." Then a grabbed her foot from under the water and started tickling like crazy right in her arch. she kicked and screamed and got away from me. Panting, she said,"I can't breath, I can't breath, please guys don't tickle me." Crissy being the dumbass that she is let go and that was that. It still was pretty good though, very drawn out over the course of at least three minutes. That's longer than most true experiences.

Great! Thanks alot for posting (keep it up!). Sounds like it was a great day!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back