• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Dark & Velvet (M/F)

Marquis De Sade

1st Level Blue Feather
Here's a little something involving two of my own favorite characters from another much longer something else I have. The male is Aiden, the female is Eve.

Hope you all enjoy it and as always, comments are much appreciated.

https://viewer.zoho.com/docs/giicG

Just finished The Dark & Velvet... a solid work. Very good.

I like the duelist dynamic of affection and adversity between the lovers. So true. As well, there are several daubs of literary painting that are exquisite. Those perfectionettes of word smithy are like the random sweet marshmallows in a bowl of oat cereal. Very sensual and intimately atmospheric. I liked it very much and was moved.

Well crafted, Marquis. I'm very much impressed upon.

Just finished The Dark & Velvet... a solid work. Very good.

I like the duelist dynamic of affection and adversity between the lovers. So true. As well, there are several daubs of literary painting that are exquisite. Those perfectionettes of word smithy are like the random sweet marshmallows in a bowl of oat cereal. Very sensual and intimately atmospheric. I liked it very much and was moved.

Well crafted, Marquis. I'm very much impressed upon.

All I want for Christmas is to be able to write a third as well as the two of you! I loved the story Mr. de Sade. As always with your work, I could visualize it as I read. The pictures just formed in my mind.

And C.A.B., a very well worded reply!

I enjoyed both. And thank you both for all that you do. My life would be more dreary without your contributions to my world.

Just wow man solid writing you have a true talent my friend and I tip my hat to you

Fantastic, as usual my friend! :clap:

You have much talent. It's been too long since your last story, that's for sure.

Just awesome, awesome, awesome!

Thank you all very much for the comments. Like I said, they're much appreciated as this is one of my personal favs and I love these characters to death. They're part of something much more expansive which I'm still working on.

And C.A.B., I LOVE those marshmallows. I would wish they were in every bowl but I suppose that would lessen the craving. :)

this was my favorite of your works. it's heavy, without being overbearingly detailed, and the persepctive was one that every 'ler dreams of. in the eyes of a writer, it's completely inspiring and makes me want to keep writing creating thinking for new ways to express what seems to come so easily for you. plus, it made my fiancee squirm (she only thinks like a 'lee) and that's always fun to witness.

maybe we can work more closely on fiction one of these days.

i definitely love your work.

Thank you me&mrsjones. This is also one of my favs. It poured out of me without much thought and those often the ones I like most. The ones where the characters take on lives of their own and almost write it for you.

I love that I was able to inspire you. Your work does the same for me.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read it and leave a comment. :)

I just read... There is something about the simplicity of the storytelling that made it complex for me - it is the treatment. There is intriguing absence of elements that you wait for and not granted at once. It's like a long simmering foreplay, lingering without knowing when exactly it will culminate, yet it fully resolved in a dynamic way. To sum up - HOT!

I just re-read this one and still love it.

I miss seeing new stuff from you and hope you plan on rectifying this sorry state of affairs. :D

I just read... There is something about the simplicity of the storytelling that made it complex for me - it is the treatment. There is intriguing absence of elements that you wait for and not granted at once. It's like a long simmering foreplay, lingering without knowing when exactly it will culminate, yet it fully resolved in a dynamic way. To sum up - HOT!

Thanks Bohemianne. And I'm beyond happy you found both simplicity and complexity in this. It IS a very simple concept but hopefully I've packed it full of depth and sensuality as intended. It's a metaphor for foreplay of sorts and I'm glad it satisfied.

The word you used, "simmering", made me smile. :)

I just re-read this one and still love it.

I miss seeing new stuff from you and hope you plan on rectifying this sorry state of affairs. :D

HA! You just want Samantha tied to a chair to witness the unbreakable broken.

Aww, thank you PerfectLove. I appreciate it. There's more in my archive (you might enjoy Coma), and more on its way out here soon. Btw, love your sig quote. :)

I remember when you posted this because we posted stories, breaking silences on the same week some months ago, and I found it hilariously timed. Not often good writers post here, I thought, not like it was a few years back when we shot the shit over a few PMs. Lot's changed since then, as time is want to do I suppose, but I immediately went back to lurking. You responded to what I wrote, and believe me, the words were touching, but...I couldn't come here to read because reading had become too much a chore across other mediums and, well, so was writing. So dive back into the black. You'll get the love and adoration you get when you post.

Been piecing together inspiration from the wilted dead into some kind of fragile blossom, and my first instinct was to come here and read this. Because I owed it to you because it is rude not to. Didn't know what to expect. Solid writing, sure. You did something here that many try but can't as they fumble with the keys. You found the right notes, the right tenor, the right speech, the right level of giving me information yet painting this picture. The bondage is too perfect and I want that warmth and that snarling to see the breaking point underneath an unyielding, uncompromisable soft touch that splits open the soul in a calm thousand cut symphony. I see visions of the past and the future and think of the impossible struggle in leather web that renews after each time she is released because conquering without fight is conquering without reward.

I get pissed when I see the others read your work and heap praises upon it without understanding the process and understanding how fucking hard it is to capture what you just captured. You don't paint. You express. The rhythms. The beats. There are others, sure, but not like this because you're distinctive compared to so and so and this guy or this girl and yeah.

Sorry for not responding sooner. This is pretty awesome.

Thanks man. I really appreciate the time you took to comment and the thought put into it. I also miss the energy around here from a few years ago. It's certainly not what it used to be and my only hope is there's a rise and fall to it. I joined the forum at the start of a rise and then it all tumbled into cheerleaders and bouncing boobies. Then there was another rise and one can only hope it continues that way so it leads up to another spike.

I especially appreciate the detailed analysis of this piece. It makes comments like this worth the time it took to put this love letter of a story together. And that's exactly what this is to me as these two characters hold a very special, almost sacred place in me.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Absolutely brilliant Marquis; one of the best I've read in a while. The atmosphere you create is fantastic.
:)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back