• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Modelling my new nylon purchase

Way cool. Those nylons say "Hey, look at my feet, tickle them"

Very sexy. Tights, stockings or hold ups? Love that strip down the middle, like a tickling guideline! Out of interest are the backs of your knees ticklish too? Those nylons are crying out for a full investigation!

Awesome

Love the nylons, where did you buy them? What are they called...want to go out and buy a pair like that..:eek:)

Very sexy. Tights, stockings or hold ups? Love that strip down the middle, like a tickling guideline! Out of interest are the backs of your knees ticklish too? Those nylons are crying out for a full investigation!

Thanks Tickleron, they are actually tights the strip goes all the way to the bum. And yes the backs of my knees are as ticklish as my feet!!!! :)

Love the nylons, where did you buy them? What are they called...want to go out and buy a pair like that..:eek:)

Thanks dragen424, they were bought at a place called primark and very inexpensive, they dont really have a name they just caught my eye in the shop! hope that helps ;)

Thanks Tickleron, they are actually tights the strip goes all the way to the bum. And yes the backs of my knees are as ticklish as my feet!!!! :)

Good to know, it's a very sensual tickle spot and makes those tights even more of a tickling guideline! With that in mind, I've gotta ask, is your bum ticklish too? I've known some very spectacular reactions when discovering a ticklish bum!!

Good to know, it's a very sensual tickle spot and makes those tights even more of a tickling guideline! With that in mind, I've gotta ask, is your bum ticklish too? I've known some very spectacular reactions when discovering a ticklish bum!!

Oooo good question! i'll let u know when GK has had a play and found out, it could be that i am ticklish there too and just don't know it yet!!!!

wow very sexy any more pic's of your ticklish feet in nylons

wow very sexy any more pic's of your ticklish feet in nylons[/QUOTE

Hey diddy if u look for a thread called "another 5 reasons y i love GBonds feet" in the non tickle forum there are sum there. And in the welcome to TMF forum i think GoldenK posted sum in there!

Oooo good question! i'll let u know when GK has had a play and found out, it could be that i am ticklish there too and just don't know it yet!!!!

Ha! I think you'll soon know about it if you are!! Would make for a very popular photo set too!!! Look forward to an update :)

Ha! I think you'll soon know about it if you are!! Would make for a very popular photo set too!!! Look forward to an update :)

Lol having spoken to GK he has every intention of finding out and i think it will be in favour of being tickled!! As to photos i dont doubt that there will be some! :wow:

In the spirit of giving, with it being xmas, may I recommend a soft feather gently run back and forth between the cheeks. Will be most disappointed if this doesn't hit the spot, so to speak!!!

wow what's not to like about your lovely feet and legs in those sexy tights......glad to hear that the backs of your knees are ticklish....I love to tickle there as much as I love to tickle feet...!!!

Thanks for sharing these with us GBond...!!
Nice to meet you too.
Hope to see more of your nylon feet soon..!!!

Fan-C! Those are quite intricate! Wish I could get a girl to model them for me...Oh, well. Thanks for being so open and showing them off! They NEED to get tickled and I hope they have! You guys are very lucky.

In the spirit of giving, with it being xmas, may I recommend a soft feather gently run back and forth between the cheeks. Will be most disappointed if this doesn't hit the spot, so to speak!!!

Jeez Tickleron, there is nothing like giving GK more ideas!!! lol Sounds torturous :whip:

wow what's not to like about your lovely feet and legs in those sexy tights......glad to hear that the backs of your knees are ticklish....I love to tickle there as much as I love to tickle feet...!!!

Thanks for sharing these with us GBond...!!
Nice to meet you too.
Hope to see more of your nylon feet soon..!!!

Nice to meet you too Red Devil, thanks for the lovely comments on all mine and GoldenK's posts, i have a feeling there will defo be more nylon pics either before christmas if not then the new year!!!

Fan-C! Those are quite intricate! Wish I could get a girl to model them for me...Oh, well. Thanks for being so open and showing them off! They NEED to get tickled and I hope they have! You guys are very lucky.

Awww thanx 3xPin hope you can find a girl like that 1 day, i agree we are very lucky x

The more ideas I get the more pics I can post of you being tickled to ecstasy my darling!;) xxx

Absolute pleasure mate. Would wish you a good Christmas but it appears to be guaranteed! Have fun, we're only jealous ;)

Nice to meet you too Red Devil, thanks for the lovely comments on all mine and GoldenK's posts, i have a feeling there will defo be more nylon pics either before christmas if not then the new year!!!

Glad to hear it...!!! :) Seasons greetings to you both..!!

Absolute pleasure mate. Would wish you a good Christmas but it appears to be guaranteed! Have fun, we're only jealous ;)

Glad to hear it...!!! :) Seasons greetings to you both..!!

Yeah, I hope so too; I ain't holding my breath though!

Merry Christmas to you guys too! :firedevil
3xPin believe me we are out there, we are just shy about it, GK found my weak spot by accident during a late night chat!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back