• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

pics of asians I took myself with a surprise photo

all at my college and no do we have to have permission for them to be posted? I never see other people here with permission

im fairly new here and if im breaking any rules I will take them down im sorry if I caused any problems

Frankie says "Relax." ;)

Love it!

Thanks for the pix. Nice job. Especially love that last one. And I doubt that all the Jennifer Aniston, Gina Gershon & Jennifer Lopez photos here on the forum have "permission" to be posted here either.

alright guys i will and thanks! Really appreciate it =) and me too its def one of my best (especially since asians have the best feet IMO)

Love it!

Thanks for the pix. Nice job. Especially love that last one. And I doubt that all the Jennifer Aniston, Gina Gershon & Jennifer Lopez photos here on the forum have "permission" to be posted here either.

Oddjob0226, I believe Phillyman15 question was in regards to obtaining permission from his college friends prior to posting pictures of them on this site. There was another member who had concerns over the age of some of the subjects in the pictures. He was referred to the rules section for clarification. In regards to the Jennifer Aniston, Gina Gershon & Jennifer Lopez photos posted. The subjects were all over the age of 18 and their public relations pictures were posted in the public domain on the internet.

Last edited:
What is going on in the third photo, is that a tickle fight?

Oddjob0226, I believe Phillyman15 question was in regards to obtaining permission from his college friends prior to posting pictures of them on this site.

Yes. And how many photos on this site really have the permission of the individuals depicted? You could ask that question in every thread. So.... why don't we? Any questions about it can be taken to a mod just by clicking the little exclamation point.

There was another member who had concerns over the age of some of the subjects in the pictures. He was referred to the rules section for clarification.

Again, mod territory. Exclamation point. Click. I wonder why we are so willing to assume the worst about these posts or posters so quickly?

In regards to the Jennifer Aniston, Gina Gershon & Jennifer Lopez photos posted. The subjects were all over the age of 18 and their public relations pictures were posted in the public domain on the internet.

That's not what "public domain" means. They still have a right to some controll over the use of their image. Whatever rights the subject doesn't have, their agents, studios and/or the photographer themselves do. So to truly be covered TMF posters would have to check with four different sources to be able to have permission (or, license) to post celeb pix here. Very doubtful, should the issue be addressed, that Angela Jolies's reps would say "Yes, we grant you full and complete rights to distribue Herb Ritts photos of Miss Jolie, free of charge or licensing fee, over an over-18 fetish website, in perpetuity," no matter what Angelina's age. Really, this place is like Napster for pervs. Thank goodness!

Legally, as long as the women in these photos gave permission ot the photographer to take the shots to begin with, they have even less legal standing than the celebs. In short, they are his photos to do with what he wishes.

Add to the fact that these underage images are still up here and getting attention:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?153306-Hayden-Panettiere-gets-tickled!&highlight=hayden

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-rib-tickling!!!-True-pic!!!&highlight=hayden

In light of those images, photos of college girls feet just sitting there out in the open don't seem that much to get protective about to me. You see that in Starbucks, daily.

do I really need permission or since there over 18 am I good?

Forget everything Oddjob says about celebrities, they live in a fishbowl. The concern is what happens when one or more of your friends find out you've posted their photos on a fetish site without their permission. Some folks can get pretty upset. Its common courtesy to ask first to avoid surprises later.
There's been a few of those in the past, where the pictures where later taken down without any explanation.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back