• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Troy's Foot Treatment F/M Candle's Fetish Boxxx

Ticklehunter

TMF Poster
I like this vid! The ticklee is my kind of guy and I appreciate the scenario. He's bound to a couch, fully dressed with his shoes off and Candle removes his socks and tickles and worships his feet "against his will". He has really good reactions and the camera does good work getting shots of his feet from multiple angles. I really like what Candle does to his feet. She seems to enjoy herself in the clip.
I wish that Tickle Abuse still followed this format. Gone are the regular looking guys of all shapes and ages fully dressed, feet in stocks being tickled and teased by the girls (and sometimes even other guys). Now they've all been replaced by young, naked, "straight", buff guys. Sigh...
Anyway, check out the clip here:

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/38154/Cat200/Candle-s-Fetish-Boxxx#startingpoint

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back