• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Weekend Break (part 1)

GBond008

TMF Novice
Well guys i thought i would be brave an write a fictional story. Hope you like it and any comments or improvements will be appreciated!

Lucien and Bianka had been texting each other their tickle secrets for months as well as emailiing each other erotic stories and pics. They thought it was time to try out some of the fantasies they had shared and what better way than to meet in a secluded country hotel! Bianka had allowed Lucien to pick and book the hotel and they made arrangements about where and when to meet.

In the hours running up to their hotel tryst Bianka did everything she could to make herself just that little bit more sensitive. Long hot luxurious bath, followed by a sensual slow self massage as she covered her naked body in thick body butter, she knew it was her feet that Lucien was after but that didn't mean she couldn't treat herself a little. As a priority she always started at her feet, she would warm the butter between her small soft hands and gently rub her palms along her arches to her heel rolling her thumbs along her instep as she did. As she reached her toes she'd take each toe individually and play with them as she imagined Lucien would do, before he would take them into his mouth. This always made her moan a little in pleasure as she could feel herself get hotter and wetter at her core just thinking about what he would do to her. She continued to move slowly upwards to her ankles, knees and thighs where she massaged very slowly and erotically but refused to touch herself even though the need to cum was beginning to overwhelm her, she was saving that for Lucien. By the time she reached her full round heavy breasts her whole body tingled with anticipation.
Time was catching up with her and Bianka knew she needed to get ready to leave, with a small sexy smiled she pulled out her favourite pair of nylons that Lucien had bought and sent her and began to put them on. The feel of the soft material against her smooth, pampered legs heightened all her senses and she couldn't resist a sneaky tickle to her arches to see how good it felt. She knew once Lucien laid a finger on her feet she wouldn't deny him anything he asked. Bianka was still smiling as she continued to pull on the nylons, she had a surprise for her lover, she wasn't wearing any panties under the nylons and already the sensation against her clit was driving her wild.

Lucien was already waiting at the hotel and he couldn't help but smile as she walked towards him, he had thought she may have changed her mind about meeting and hadn't got a back up plan if she had. He couldn't wait to get a hold of her and test if she was as ticklish as he had dreamed she was. His cock twitched slightly as he watched her, she was in tight black trousers but he knew she would be wearing some nylons underneath and a black shirt, with heels that were driving him crazy as she walked. Bianka caught his eye and smiled shyly and he knew that anything was up for the taking.......
He didn't think he would be able to sit through their lunch much longer without at least touching her in some way so he held her hand and caressed her palm, Bianka allowed his touch but eventually clenched her hand it was tickling and she never realised that her hands were so sensitive. Lucien smiled his knowing smile and stored the information for later. Lunch was over and he suggested that they head upstairs to their room to continue their tickle exploration in private. Bianka blushed and nodded, and he loved the way she did that.

Up in their room Bianka took one look at the big victorian four poster bed and knew she was in for some tortorous pleasure. She looked across at Lucien who seemed to be unpacking some sort of restraints, she later found that these were the hogtie cuffs. Lucien saw the look of mild panic on her face and didn't want to scare her so he moved them both towards the bed where he laid Bianka down and begun to kiss her thoroughly until he felt her relax. When asked if she was ok with the idea of being hogtied she nodded and smiled it was an experience she wished to explore and with a sexy guy such as him she couldn't wait. Lucien asked her to strip down to her nylons and bra and she immediately did so as he stripped down to his bare chest. Bianka felt a little shy and turned away as she pulled her trousers off but she heard his intake of breath as he saw her bare ass under the nylons he had bought her!

She lay on the bed face down and lifted her feet and arms behind her so he could tie her up and he did so gently. Running his fingers along her nylon ankles as he finished tying her up. Lucien began to slowly tickle her arches and he saw her flinch and rock her body away from him but he held her tight between his legs as he straddled her, and continued to rake his nails along her soft moist sensitive soles, she was laughing and bucking and he knew from this she was enjoying it as much as he was. He tried his luck and ran his fingers along her ribs to try out their ticklishness and Bianka nearly screamed in shocked pleasure, before he returned to her feet. She was panting and squirming from his onslaught and he decided to give her a little break. Instead of tickling her he took her nylon toes into his mouth and sucked them softly then harder as he heard her moan in sweet surrender. He alternated between soft and slow and her moaning followed his actions. He knew the more he ran his tongue under her toes the more she was getting turned on and so was he. Lucien continued to pleasure her with his tongue on her feet and from the position she was in Bianka knew that each time she wriggled the nylons were rubbing against her bringing her to a very erotic explosive orgasm and Lucien didn't look like he was ready to finish with her until she did.
Just as he took her big nylon toe into his hot mouth again while raking his nails over her soles she felt the pleasure take over her body and screamed in ecstasy. Lucien grinned against her foot. Now all he wanted to do was get her out of those nylons and restraints and finish what they had started under the covers.

Very sexy & sensual story GB, would love to think it was based on personal experience, past or future!! Like I said before, you're gonna be very, very welcome here!!

Very sexy & sensual story GB, would love to think it was based on personal experience, past or future!! Like I said before, you're gonna be very, very welcome here!!

Thanks, it looks like my English Lit degree has come in useful. Parts are based on personal experience and others are based on future plans!!!!!

Hmmm. I think if Lucien is anyone we know all his christmases are about to come at once, especially if Bianka (cough!!) isn't wearing panties under her new stripey nylons ;)
Would love a story where Bianka (ahem!!) is tied spreadeagled and her upperbody explored. Would be good to know just quite how ticklish this fictional character is!
Keep up the good work GB, you're a star :)

Hmmm. I think if Lucien is anyone we know all his christmases are about to come at once, especially if Bianka (cough!!) isn't wearing panties under her new stripey nylons ;)
Would love a story where Bianka (ahem!!) is tied spreadeagled and her upperbody explored. Would be good to know just quite how ticklish this fictional character is!
Keep up the good work GB, you're a star :)

Thanks Tickleron, glad you like it, i was bouncing ideas off GK last nite and i think i could fit ur scenario into part 2, along side the idea we already had :clap:
I think Lucien (cough) has plans to do a lot of tickling with Bianka (ahem) and he isnt just concentrating on her feet...... Wil keep you posted

Thanks Tickleron, glad you like it, i was bouncing ideas off GK last nite and i think i could fit ur scenario into part 2, along side the idea we already had :clap:
I think Lucien (cough) has plans to do a lot of tickling with Bianka (ahem) and he isnt just concentrating on her feet...... Wil keep you posted

Looking forward to it already! Lucien and Bianka sound like fun characters ;) As they used to say on the Ferrero Rocher advert, You are really spoiling us!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back