• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Defeated by tickling by a rival or enemy

tickleman90

I saw these posts on a random search of chat lines and just had to post this - it is about being defeated by tickling- by a rival or enemy- anyone have any related types of stories? I love these! Please!

++++++++
I hate to admit it, but I got my comeuppance last weekend. I challenged a female rival to a wrestling match in front of all my friends assuming I would beat her handily, given that I weigh probably 20 lbs more and I am much taller. Well, I got beat, thoroughly and decisively. I am still hugely embarrassed. Basically, I am a better wrestler, and much stronger, but had her in hold after hold and was just toying with her until a final pin. Then one of my friends (whom I will not speak to anymore) yelled out "Pam's ticklish! get her ribs! My rival immediately dug her fingers into my sides and I started to buck and writhe like a snake, but refused to laugh. But she knew she had me- I could see her smiling and she knew that she had found a weakness. to make a long story short, she just wore me down by tickling me and my wrestling holds were useless to fend her off. This was so frustrating that I cant even talk about it anymore. Eventually, she flipped me on my back, straddled my waist, and pinned my arms above my head with her knees, then asked me to submit. My pride wouldn't let me, and she dug her nails into my hysterically ticklish armpits and it was all over but the crying. I was beat, and both of us knew it. She had me laughing like a hyena, and begging her for mercy. When she finally got up, I was so exhausted from the fight that I couldn't move. My friends turned away and coulnd't look either. This was total unconditional defeat.

I am fascinated by tickling. Mainly because of the humiliation and frustration of being beaten in a wrestling match by a certain woman who defeats me by wearing down my defences by tickling me in my weak spots. I am a 35 year old woman who has a very adversarial relationship with my sister-in-law, call her Jane. We simply detest each other. Last month, we had an argument and started pushing each other. she put me in a headlock and asked me to give up. I got enraged and got out of the headlock and jumped on her, yelling in front of about 10 people that I was going to teach her a lesson. She is much smaller than me and about 10 years younger. I put her in a head lock but she started poking my ribs which caused me to let go. We squared off again and I was panting, but she was totally calm, with this evil smile and then said "looks like fat-*** is ticklish! I got panicked at that point, because I am extremely ticklish and tried to protect my ribs but by doing that she slapped my face, which got me absolutely enraged. I then screamed and lunged at her but her damn fingers found my weak spot on my ribs and I laughed and let go again. I was now very embarrassed and was blushing with frustration, but we kept grapling and her fingers kept tickling my weak spots. I was getting completely exhausted trying to fight her off and not laugh, and then the worst thing happened- i was so worn out i couldnt even stop her from slapping me again. then i made my mistake and lunged at her but she tripped me and landed on top of me. to my absolute horror she straddled my chest and pinned my arms above my head helplessly, then slowly crawled up to pin my biceps with her knees. I used every ounce of strenght to stop this but I just couldnt- i was exhausted and panicked that i would be pinned with my arms useless to fight back. finally she got me- totally pinned with my face locked between her knees. I could see my friends looking away in embarrasment, and they stopped yelling encouragement to me. i think they were as ambarrased as I was. then Jane did the unthinkable- she placed her finger nails in my exposed and horribly ticklish armpits and asked me to beg for mercy. I just coulndt do it- and told her to screw off and that she was a fat pig. that was a really stupid move because she went to town on my pits. I went nuts, bucking and laughing like a hyena. One of my friends yelled "let her up, she's beat". I couldnt stop laughing and bucking, was now completely and utterly defeated. I felt such frustration and shame and letting this ***** get the better of me in this match. she stopped and asked me again to admit defeat. I had no choice, and weakly said "you got me". this really killed my to say that. then she said "say you have a fat ***" . I got enraged again and told her where to go, then started screaming "no god no please dont tickle my pits anymore" but she went to town again. finally she got up from me, and i was so exhausted i couldnt move. i was thoroughly and soundly beaten in every sense of the word. I desperately want to get her back by pinning her and tickling her senseless but I am terrified at losing again- i dont know if I could handle the embarrasement again- thoughts?

great little stories. these kind of tickle fiction is missing since TQLR isn´t writing anymore. someone keep going on, please.

saw this in true section also, but does anyone have more stories of being tickled to distraction and defeated and frustrated by a rival or enemy??

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back